PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 152, 153, 154 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Fri May 10, 2019 4:53 am      Post subject: Tlumaczenie z Rosyjskiego

Uprzejmie prosze o pomoc w przedtlumaczeniu dokumentu.Pozdrawiam Ewa

97832 (1).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  268.83 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

97832 (1).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sun May 12, 2019 4:00 am      Post subject: Re: Varniai Lithuania Parish Birth Record Translation

David2019 wrote:
Hi,

Can you assist me with translating the finer details in this record.

Thanks,

Dave

column 1: Giedwiłło
column 2: 13
column 3: 8
column 4: 12
column 5: 1881. 12th day of March in Stare Wornie romancatholic parish church by the Nowe Wornie parish parson priest Klemens Sidabrowicz a child was baptised by the names: Piotr Ksawery, with all religious rites.
column 6: son of noblemans: governorate secretaries Witold Donat Cyprian and Adela nee Sobolewska, legal spouses Giedwiłło, born on the 8th day of March of this year in the landed property Bierże-Polipkalnie, Stare Wornie parishioners.
column 7: godparents were: Skowdwile parish parson Tytus Giedwiłło and Ksawera, wife of Zenon Kombor, Kollecko??? assessor.

there is a note that on the basis of the decret issued on the 20th day of January 1889 two additional father's names were add: Donat and Cyprian.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
waipepe

Replies: 31

Post Posted: Sun May 12, 2019 3:48 pm      Post subject:

Hi Marcel,

could you please so kindly translate. Marriage record for Walenty Urbanski and Agnieszka Jablonska. My great grandparents.

Thank you so much once again.
Joanna

Urban?ski Walenty - mał 1907 .jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  694.4 KB

Urban?ski Walenty - mał 1907 .jpg

worlaskey

Replies: 27

Post Posted: Sun May 12, 2019 11:43 pm      Post subject:

Gentlemen,

Kindly translate the attached document. I thank you in advance

William Orlaskey

Antoni Zielinski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  382.58 KB

Antoni Zielinski.jpg

worlaskey

Post Posted: Sun May 12, 2019 11:46 pm      Post subject:

Gentlemen

please translate the attached document. I thank you in advance

William Orlaskey
worlaskey

Post Posted: Sun May 12, 2019 11:56 pm      Post subject:

Hi Marcel,

please translate the attached document. Thank you in advance

William Orlaskey

record-image_undefined.jpJosef Zielinski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  606.73 KB

record-image_undefined.jpJosef Zielinski.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon May 13, 2019 2:05 pm      Post subject: Re: 1901 Lomza marriage Januszewska & Enowicz

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Attached for translation is 1901 Lomza marriage record for Mariam Januszewska, daughter of Fajba and Itka Funk, and Abram Judko Enowicz, son of Szmul Ick and Estera Gitla.

Thank you very much for your continued assistance!

Best regards,
Valerie Edwards

Łomża

It happened in the city Łomża on the 27th day of December 1901/9th day of January 1902 at 6 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, residents of the city Łomża, teachers: Abram Dawid Szejnkop, 49 years old and Małkiel Róża, 60 years old there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Adam Judka Enowicz, a single man, 23 years old, son of spouses: Szmul Icek Enowicz, son of Herszko and Estera Gitla Enowicz nee Zomerfeld, daughter of Adam, born and living in the city Łomża

and

Mariam Januszewska, 21 years old, daughter of spouses: Fajb Januszewski and Itka Januszewska nee Funk, living in the city Łomża, born in Stawiski.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Łomża jewish synagogue on: 24th day of November, 1st and 8th day of December of the current year.

Newlyweds informed they did premarital agreement at notary Wacław Bogucki office in Łomża on the 27th day of December/9th day of January of the current year, number 118.
Religious marriage ceremony performed by the Łomża Synangogue District rabbi Hirsz Tenenbaum.
This act was read and signed by us and others present.

witnesses signatures
newlyweds signatures
rabbi sigature
city Łomża president signature

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon May 13, 2019 2:16 pm      Post subject: Re: 1902 Lomza death Rochla Kania akta 207

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Request for translation, attached:
1902 Lomza death record Rochla Kania, daughter of Abram Gerszk Kania & Fejga Leja Jedwabinska, Akta 207.

Thank you so very much!

Best,
Valerie Edwards

Łomża

It happened in the city Łomża on the 2nd/15th day of October 1901 at 10 a.m. Appeared in erson: residents of the city Łomża, teachers: Abram Dawid Szejnkop, 49 years old and Małkiel Róża, 60 years old and they informed that yesterday at 5 p.m. in the city Łomża died Rochla Kania, 4 years and 6 months old, daughter of Abram Herszko, son of Chaim Berek and Fejga Lea nee Jedwabińska, daughter of Zelk (Celk?), spouses Kania from the city Łomża.
After eye belief about Rochla Kania death this act was read to the presend and sgined by us.

Łomża city president signature, serving as civil registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon May 13, 2019 2:43 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Request - 1888 Birth Chaim Jedwabinski

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Attached for translation, please find 1888 Szczuczyn birth for Chaim Lejba Jedwabinski son of Icko, akta 13.

Thanks again for your help, it is very much appreciated!

Best regards,
Valerie Edwards

It happened in the city Szczuczyn on the 8th/20th day of April 1888 at 2 p.m. Appeared in person Icko Jedwabiński, son of Lejb, trader, 23 years old, living in the city Szczuczyn in the presence of Herszk Tetenbaum, trader, 51 years old and Eliasz Surie, teacher, 70 years old, both living in the city Szczuczyn and presented Us a male child born in the city Szczuczyn on the 1st/13th day of the current month and year at 1 a.m. with his legal wife Estera nee Januszewska, 20 years old.
At the curcumcision rite the child was given the name Chaim Lejba.
This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses and signed by us and the present except the child's father who is illiterate.

witnesses sigatures
Civil Registrar signature

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon May 13, 2019 3:09 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Request-

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello,

Requesting translation for 1892 Grajewo birth record for David Januszewski, son of Mejer Gersz, akta 20, attached.

Thanks so very much again!

Warm regards,
Valerie Edwards

Grajewo
and
Białaszewo

It happened on the 16th/28th day of May 1892 at 3 p.m. Appeared in person jew Mejer Hersz Januszewski, son of Abram, trader, 23 years ols living in the village Białaszewo in the presence of the witnesses: jews Szymek Orliński, teacher, houseowner, 56 years old and Moszko Starzyński, teacher, 47 years old, both living in Grajewo and presented us a male child born in the village Białaszewo on the 15th/27th day of the current month and year at 3 p.m. with his legal wife Rywka nee Rozenbaum, 20 years old.
At the religious rite the child was given the name Dawid.
This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses and signed by Us and the witnesses.

the word female was crossed out ad the word male was written.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon May 13, 2019 3:17 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Request-1884 birth Chaim Jedwabinski

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello again,

Kindly provide a translation for attached: 1884 birth record for Chaim Lejzor Jedwabinski, son of Lejba, akta 21.

Thanks so much again. Your help is very much appreciated!

Best,
Valerie Edwards

It happened in the city Szczuczyn on the 10th/22nd day of October 1884 at 10 a.m. Appeared in person: Lejba Jedwabiński, son of Eliasz, houseowner living in the city Szczuczyn, 70 years old in the presence of Herszk Tetenbaum, trader, 48 years old and Eliasz Surie, teacher, 67 years old, both living in the city Szczuczyn and presented Us a male child informing that the child was born in the city Szczuczyn on the 2nd/14th day of October of the current year at 2 a.m. with his legal wife Bluma nee Klinkowsztejn, 48 years old.
At the religious rite of circumcision the child was given the names Chaim Lejzor.
This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses and signed by Us and the witnesses except the child's father who is illiterate.

witnesses signatures
Civil Registrar signature.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon May 13, 2019 4:34 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Request; 1883 b Chaim Jankielowicz Jewdwabin

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Translation requested for 1883 Szczuczyn birth record for Chaim Jedwabinski, son of Jankiel, akta 25.

Thanks again and very best regards,

Valerie Edwards

It happened in the city Szczuczyn on the 19th/31st day of May 1883 at 3 p.m. Appeared in person Jankiel Jedwabiński, son of Lejb, trader, 20 years old, living in the city Szczuczyn in the presence of Herszk Tetenbaum, trader, 46 years old and Berek Rabinowicz, teacher, 41 years old, both living in the city Szczuczyn and presented Us a male child informing that the child was born in the city Szczuczyn on the 12th/24th day of May of the current year at 5 p.m. with his legal wide Rochla nee Rubinsztejn, 20 years old.
At the religious rite of circumcision the child was given the name Chaim.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and signed by us and the present.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon May 13, 2019 5:02 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Request- Birth Chaja Fejga Jedwabinski, akta

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello again!

Translation requested for 1889 Szcuczyn Birth record for Chaja Fejga Jedwabinski daughter of Jankiel, akta 62.

Thanks and best regards,

Valerie Edwards

It happened in the city Szczuczyn on the 22nd day of September/4th day of October 1889 at 9 a.m. Appeared in person Jankiel Jedwabiński, son of Lejb, houseowner, 28 years old, living in the city Szczuczyn in the presence of Moszek Obiedziński, trader, 35 years old and Lejzor Baranowicz, shopkeeper, 27 years old, both living in the city Szczuczyn and presented Us a female child informing that the child was born in the city Szczuczyn on the 10th/22nd day of September 1884 at 6 a.m. with his legal wife Rochla nee Rubinsztejn, 26 years old.
At the religious rite the child was given the names Chaja Fejga.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and signed by us and the present. Child's father declared that he forgot to inform about childbirth and that's why this act was written on time.

witnesses, declarant and civil registrar signatures.

starshadow
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 305

Post Posted: Tue May 14, 2019 3:01 am      Post subject:

Can anyone please help me translate these two records? This one is an 1874 marriage from Drobin parish. My Russian is very poor, but I've translated all I can. Does it tell where Agnieszka's parents are living in 1874? Thanks.

1874-drobin-agnieszka2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  834.66 KB

1874-drobin-agnieszka2.jpg

starshadow
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 305

Post Posted: Tue May 14, 2019 3:04 am      Post subject:

And this one is an 1875 death record from Drobin parish. Does it say if Tadeusz left a wife behind? And who is Maryanna Sawecki, and what is her relationship to him? Thanks.

1875-drobin-tadeusz2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  705.45 KB

1875-drobin-tadeusz2.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 152, 153, 154 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 153 of 338

Jump to: