PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 434, 435, 436 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author

Replies: 31

Post Posted: Tue May 14, 2019 6:57 am      Post subject:

Hi Marcel,

could you please translate for me.
Marriage 1862 between Jozef Lassota and Wiktoria Sitko, my 2x great grandparents.

Thank you!

1862 mal Jozef Lassota.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  917.4 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

1862 mal Jozef Lassota.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Tue May 14, 2019 7:27 am      Post subject:

waipepe wrote:
Hi Marcel,

could you please translate for me.
Marriage 1862 between Jozef Lassota and Wiktoria Sitko, my 2x great grandparents.

Thank you!

Grodziec

It happened in the village Grodziec on the 5th day of August 1862 at 4 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses Jöschke, organist, 24 years old and Paweł Stachurski, 22 years old, both living in Grodziec, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Józef Lassota, a young man, son of living Franciszek and late Katarzyna nee Adamczyk, spouses Lassota, born in the village Pniowiec, living in Grodziec, 34 years old

and

Wiktoria Sitko, a miss, daughter of late Mikołaj and living Elżbieta nee Maniecka, spouses Sitko, born in the village Grodkowo, living in Grodziec, 30 years old.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage on the: 13th, 30th and 27th days of July of the current year announced in Grodziec parish.

Newlyweds informed they didnt make any premarital agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony performed by the priest Jan Grządzielski, Grodziec parish parson.

This marriage act was read aloud and signed by us and witnesses. Newlyweds are illiterate.

priest Jan Grządzielski signature, serving as Civil Registrar.

witnesses signatures.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
PolishStrong

Replies: 20

Post Posted: Tue May 14, 2019 9:32 pm      Post subject: Translation Request

Thank you marcelproust for all of your help. I would love to have the following entry translated as I believe it to be the birth/baptism record of my 2nd great-grandfather, Kazimierz Paweszka. Your work is greatly appreciated!

possible birth of father of Agnieszka Paweszka 1837 - Edited.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  303.86 KB

possible birth of father of Agnieszka Paweszka 1837 - Edited.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed May 15, 2019 2:26 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

PolishStrong wrote:
Thank you marcelproust for all of your help. I would love to have the following entry translated as I believe it to be the birth/baptism record of my 2nd great-grandfather, Kazimierz Paweszka. Your work is greatly appreciated!

It happened in Gorecko on the 4th day of March 1837 at 3 p.m. Appeared Franciszek Pawęzka, farmer living in Aleksandrowo, 27 years old in the presence of Andrzej Lachowski, 54 years old and Franciszek Dziwar?, 30 years old, both farmers from Aleksandrowo and presented Us a male child born in Aleksandrowo on the 3rd day of the current month and year at 12 o'clock at noon with his wife Katarzyna nee Kukułka, 22 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name Kazimierz and the godparents were: mentioned above Andrzej Lachowski and Zofia Komada.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by us.

priest Benedykt Małucki? signature.

PolishStrong

Replies: 20

Post Posted: Wed May 15, 2019 6:21 pm      Post subject: Thank you

I hope to see the full translation of the baptism/birth record of my mother's maternal grandfather, Jan Czochra, born I believe in 1861, in Sochy, Poland. Thank you.

Jan Czochra birth baptism record 1861 - Edited.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  416.2 KB

Jan Czochra birth baptism record 1861 - Edited.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu May 16, 2019 1:39 am      Post subject: Re: Thank you

PolishStrong wrote:
I hope to see the full translation of the baptism/birth record of my mother's maternal grandfather, Jan Czochra, born I believe in 1861, in Sochy, Poland. Thank you.

Sochy

It happened in Górecko on the 7th day of July 1861 at p.m.
Appeared Michał Czochra, farmer, peasant, living in Sochy, 45 years old in the presence of Andrzej Jóźwik, 42 years old and Wawrzyniec Nizio, 38 years old, both farmers, peasants from Sochy and presented Us a male child born today in Sochy at 3 a.m. with his wife Katarzyna nee Socha, 38 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today by the priest Andrzej Goszczyński the child was given the name Jan and the godparents were: mentioned above Andrzej Jóźwik and Tekla Marzec.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed by Us.

priest Bernard Drągowski signature, guardian priest, serving as Civil Registrar.

hannahdudek

Replies: 111

Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 3:09 pm      Post subject: Translation

I have two birth records for two sisters Wiktoria (1835) and Rozalia (1829) Sawienski from the Byton parish. Their parents are Wincenty Sawienski and Malgorzata Zielenski. I would appreciate a translation, and a summary that contains ages, occupations, etc is fine. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by hannahdudek on Tue May 21, 2019 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
debunger

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Sun May 19, 2019 7:59 pm      Post subject: English translation

Please translate these documents to English for me. It's a wonderful thing you're doing here.
Thank you so much, Deb

Jan&Marianna 1882.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  407.02 KB

Jan&Marianna 1882.jpg

Marianna birth record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  649.85 KB

Marianna birth record.jpg

waipepe

Replies: 31

Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2019 6:27 pm      Post subject:

Hi Marcel,

could you please translate. Marriage of my 2 x great grandparents.
Wojciech Urbanski and Zofia Dobrzycka
Thank you!

urbanski m 1862 copy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.48 MB

urbanski m 1862 copy.jpg

Kurt1322

Replies: 66

Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2019 7:52 pm      Post subject: Marriage Bann Help

Could someone please assist me with the translation of this Marriage Bann from the Parish of Mosty Wielkie? I am particularly interested in locating the Baptism of Vladimir Lazeczko. I have looked in the parish of Rakowiec and Derewnia to no avail. I have the actual Marriage entry but in this Bann it adds a potential town that looks like Kowal to me. This also list him as Greek Catholic and the Marriage record list him as Roman Catholic. It appears that his father is deceased, but he has that "Kowal" listed after his name also. Could this be an alias? or a town / parish.

Any details may help me find additional places to look.

thank you,

Kurt

Walter.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  731.75 KB

Walter.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 6:11 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

hannahdudek wrote:
I have two birth records for two sisters Wiktoria (1835) and Rozalia (1829) Sawienski from the Byton parish. Their parents are Wincenty Sawienski and Malgorzata Zielenski. I would appreciate a translation, and a summary that contains ages, occupations, etc is fine. Thanks in advance.

Nr 34
Stróżewo

It happened in the village Bytoń on the 23rd day of August 1835 at 12 o'clock at noon. Appeared Wincenty Sawieński, farmer, 50 years old living in Stróżewo in the presence of Marcin Gajdziński, village head, 40 years old and Bartłomiej Maciejewski, worker, 50 years old, both from Stróżewo and presented Us a female child born in Stróżewo on the 21st day of the current month and year at 10 a.m. with his wife Małgorzata nee Zieleńska, 40 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name Wiktoria and the godparents were: mentioned above Marcin Gajdziński and Anastazja Sikorska.
This act was read to the declarants, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest Kożuchowski.

Nr 51
Stróżewo

It happened in the village Bytoń on the 12th day of September 1829 at 12 o'clock at noon. Appeared Wincenty Sawieński, farmer, 40 years old, living in Stróżewo in the presence of Tomasz Adamowski, komornik*, 30 years old and Wincenty Gębicki, village head, 40 years old, both from Stróżewo and presented Us a female child, born in Stróżewo on the 11th day of the current month and year at 10 p.m. with his wife Małgorzata nee Zieleńska, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name Rozalia and the godparents were: mentioned above Tomasz Adamowski and Agnieszka Lewendoska.
This act was read to the declarants, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest Kożuchowski.

*komornik: peasant without his own house, tenant living at somebody's house.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 6:48 am      Post subject: Re: English translation

debunger wrote:
Please translate these documents to English for me. It's a wonderful thing you're doing here.
Thank you so much, Deb

Nr 45
Chromakowo

It happened in Lutocin on the 2nd/14th day of November 1882 at 9 a.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses Jan Ochocki, 28 years old, servant in Chromakowo and Franciszek Cichaczewski, 38 years old, servant in Lutocin there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Jan Sowiński, a young man, son of Franciszek and Józefa nee Ratkiewicz, born in Bambrzysk (sic!, i wasnt able to find this place on any map), living in Nowy Zieluń, 25 years old

and

Marianna Ochocka, a miss, daughter of Feliks and Katarzyna nee Brdak, born and living in Chromakowo, 18 years old.

this marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Lutocin parish church on: 17/29 October, 24 October/5 November and 31 October/12 November of the current year.

Newlyweds informed they didnt make premarital agreement.

Religious marriage ceremony performed by the priest Antoni Grandyszewski, Lutocin parish administrator.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses and because of their illiteracy it was signed only by us.

priest A. Grandyszewski signature, Lutocin parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.

village Chromakowo

It happened in Lutocin on the 8th day of May 1864 at 1 p.m. Appeared Felicjan Ochocki, 40 years old, worker licing in Chromakowo in the presence of Michał Borek, farmer living in Lutocin, 70 years old and Marcin Dobiesz, living in Seroki, 38 years old and presented Us a female child and declared that this child was born yesterday in Chromakowo at 10 a.m. with his wife Katarzyna nee Brdak, 40 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today by the priest Wincenty Tabęcki the child was given the name Marianna and the godparents were: Jan Szczepański and Antonina Barcikowska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed by Us.

priest Wincenty Tabęcki, Lutocin parish vicar, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 7:45 am      Post subject:

waipepe wrote:
Hi Marcel,

could you please translate. Marriage of my 2 x great grandparents.
Wojciech Urbanski and Zofia Dobrzycka
Thank you!

Chorzenice

It happened in the village Sulmierzyce on the 23rd day of Septembet 1861 at 11 a.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses Tomasz Powor, 60 years old and Józef Urbański, 30 years old, both farmers living in Chorzenice, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Wojciech Urbański, 26 years old, a young man, son of spouses: Jan Urbański and Agnieszka Urbańska nee Woźniak, born in Wistka and now living in Chorzenice, serving as a farmhand

and

Zofia Dobrzyńska, a miss, 25 years old, daughter of spouses: Ignacy Dobrzyński and Barbara Dobrzyńska nee Drupuł?, born in Kuźnica, now living in Chorzenice, servant.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Sulmierzyce parish church on: 1, 8 and 15 days of September of the current year.
Newlywed's parents gave oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds informed they didnt make any premarital agreement.
This act was read to the illiterate newlyweds and witnesses and it was signed by Us.

parish parson signature.

hannahdudek

Replies: 111

Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 9:17 am      Post subject: Thanks

Thanks Marcel for the Sawienski translations.
marksmt

Replies: 32

Post Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 4:42 pm      Post subject: Sejny

I have an 1854 death record for Krystyna (Sidor) Winikaytys that I'd appreciate a translation. Thank you in advance.

Last edited by marksmt on Sat May 25, 2019 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 434, 435, 436 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 435 of 580

Jump to: