PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 153, 154, 155 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Tue May 14, 2019 6:09 am      Post subject:

starshadow wrote:
Can anyone please help me translate these two records? This one is an 1874 marriage from Drobin parish. My Russian is very poor, but I've translated all I can. Does it tell where Agnieszka's parents are living in 1874? Thanks.

Cieśle

It happened in Drobin on the 1st/13th day of October 1874 at 10 a.m. We make it known that in the presence of Jan Gawroński, 60 years ols and Aleksander Wojciewicz, 50 years old, both peasants from Cieśle there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Tomasz Laskowski, son of Tomasz and late Joanna nee Brochacka, 21 years old, living in Cieśle with his father, peasant. A single man, born in Cieśle

and

Agnieszka Chałupińska, a miss, daughter of Grzegorz and Zofia nee Milczarska, 17 years old, living with her parents, peasants in Cieśle.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced on: 27th day of September, 4th and 11th day of October of the current year.
Newlyweds fathers gave oral permission for this marriage.
There were no obstacles for this marriage.
Newlyweds informed they didnt make premarital agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony performed by the priest Ludwik Braun, Drobin parish parson.
This marriage act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses and because of their illiteracy it was signed only by Us.

priest Ludwik Braun signature.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue May 14, 2019 7:40 am      Post subject:

starshadow wrote:
And this one is an 1875 death record from Drobin parish. Does it say if Tadeusz left a wife behind? And who is Maryanna Sawecki, and what is her relationship to him? Thanks.

Dobrosielice

It happened in Drobin on the 6th/18th day of August 1875 at 10 a.m. Appeared: Adam Tyburski, 42 years old and Jan Tomczak, 43 years old, both peasants from Dobrosielice and they declared that yesterday in Dobrosielice at 5 a.m. died Tadeusz Chałupczyński, son of unknown parents, 80 years old, peasant from Dobrosielice. He widowed his wife Marianna nee Sawicka, 43 years old. .
After eye belief about Tadeusz Chałupczyński death this act was read to the declarants and becauce of their illiteracy it was signed only by Us.

priest Ludwik Braun signature.

Skowronski

Replies: 13

Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:36 pm      Post subject:

Would someone please translate a couple death records for me, would be greatly appreciated.

56. Radzanovch.
It took place Posadch Radzanovch thirteen / twenty of May thousand eight hundred seventy-seven

That's is all I could translate myself and it's probably wrong? Any help would be great. Thank you.

Szymon Krawczyński, Death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.51 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Szymon Krawczyński, Death.jpg

Last edited by Skowronski on Mon May 20, 2019 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Skowronski

Replies: 13

Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:42 pm      Post subject:

I believe she was his wife?

Ludwika Krawczyńska, Death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.81 MB

Ludwika Krawczyńska, Death.jpg

Helli
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Sun May 19, 2019 2:02 pm      Post subject: D- Russian translation - Schmidt

Hi,
I would appreciate if I could get the age of Jan Schmidt (at least I believe to see the name Jan). I’m not sure if that is the person I am looking for, therefore just the age.
Thank you very much for your help.
Helli

D-1894 #44 - Schmidt .jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  489.9 KB

D-1894 #44 - Schmidt .jpg

hannahdudek

Replies: 111

Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2019 3:34 pm      Post subject: 1901

Hi. I have a death record from 1901 for Marianna Zak (maiden name Bykowski) from the Byton Parish. I'd appreciate a translation, in particular if anything is said about her cause of death. A summary is fine. Thank you.

Last edited by hannahdudek on Wed May 29, 2019 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
waipepe

Replies: 31

Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2019 6:32 pm      Post subject:

Hi Marcel,

could you please translate for me.
Birth record for Walenty Urbanski 1880.
Thank you!

Urbanski W b 1880 copy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.31 MB

Urbanski W b 1880 copy.jpg

vcorb
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 57

Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 6:46 pm      Post subject: Death Akt Amalia Lehmann.

Can someone please translate the attached death record (akt) from 1896? It is no. 20, second row - 1st scan on left (scan no. 786). I was told this record is in Russian. Two names I think I recognize are given name Amalia and maiden surname Lehmann.

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/855/0/-/32/str/1/53/15#tabSkany

Thank you and kind regards,
Vicky

75FF6FBD-A271-40DD-AA69-DA6679F4D832.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  89.1 KB

75FF6FBD-A271-40DD-AA69-DA6679F4D832.jpeg

[email protected]
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 33

Post Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 8:47 am      Post subject: birth record help

Hello,
I need help with this birth record for Feliks Babiarz born in 1913 in Rataje. I am not sure of the details and I am having trouble with the dates and the names.

Thank you

Elizabeth

feliks babiarz birth record 1913.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  113.9 KB

feliks babiarz birth record 1913.JPG

jsmoczy

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 6:19 am      Post subject:

hello I am hoping someone can help me translate my great-great grandfather's death record. His name is Telesfor Moczydlowski. It is a Polish death record but it is written in Russian. Thank you in advance for any assistance on this

Telesfor Death Record.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.64 MB

Telesfor Death Record.png

Niziol23

Replies: 30

Post Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 3:11 pm      Post subject: Kazimierz Durnas marriage akt 1876

May I please have a translation of the marriage of Kazimierz Durnas and Anna Niziol from 1876 Szczaworyz. The akt is number 36.

Thank you for your assistance,

James Niziol

6B471234-C3FD-433F-BB20-76C85B6A5400.jpeg
 Description:
Marriage akt 36
 Filesize:  993.56 KB

6B471234-C3FD-433F-BB20-76C85B6A5400.jpeg

KarenJones

Replies: 25

Post Posted: Sun May 26, 2019 5:28 pm      Post subject: Translation of Russian? record

[I hope I am on the correct page. I followed the link to the 2nd Russian Translation. Please let me know if this is not the correct place to post. Thanks. ]

Hello. A very nice ancestry member linked me to this website, so I am new here and am glad to have yet another tool in the arsenal of family history research. It was suggested to me that I try and have this birth record translated. In the record that I am attaching, it is the mother, Mary/Marianna Paul that I am most interested in above all else. Her information may be key to breaking out my research. She may very well be my great-grandmother's sister. So, I am hoping there is something in this document that may reveal HER parents names, or what village she was from. I have exhausted every known possibility in finding my great-grandmother's birth record, parents names and so forth, so I am trying a different route now. I am DNA connected to this Retka family and I am confident it is through Mary Paul. So, if there is anything you can tell me, I would be so grateful.

The record # is 117. Josef Retka b: 18 9 1886 (Sept 1Cool son of Jan Retka and Marianna Paul. I did originally cut the message from the page, but then when I looked at it, it was very blurry, so, it seems best in this case to attach the entire page then use the slider bar to magnify the image.

Thank you so much and I am looking forward to learning more about this website. Karen Jones

116-123.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.29 MB

116-123.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed May 29, 2019 6:04 am      Post subject:

Skowronski wrote:
Would someone please translate a couple death records for me, would be greatly appreciated.

56. Radzanovch.
It took place Posadch Radzanovch thirteen / twenty of May thousand eight hundred seventy-seven

That's is all I could translate myself and it's probably wrong? Any help would be great. Thank you.

Nr 56
Radzanów

It happened in Radzanów on the 13th/25th day of May 1877 at 10 a.m. Appeared: Józef Czarniecki, farmer from Brzeźna, 50 years old and Adam Perłowski, day labor worker from Radzanów, 35 years old and they informed that on the day before yesterday at 1 p.m. died in Radzanów Szymon Krawczyński, farmer, 45 years old, son of spouses: unknown father's given name and Agnieszka Krawczyńska, born in Łaszewo, living in Radzanó. He left his widowed wife Ludwika nee Ługowska.
After eye belief about Szymon Krawczyński death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.

Serving as Civil Registrar, Radzanowo parish parson, priest Marian Molski signature.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed May 29, 2019 6:42 am      Post subject:

Skowronski wrote:
I believe she was his wife?

Nr 132
Zielominek

It happened in Radzanowo on the 19th day of September/1st day of October 1897 at 10 a.m.
Appeared: Jan Krawczyński, deceased's son, 26 years old and Stanisław Piasecki, peasant, 38 years old, both living in Zielominek and they declared that on the 17th/29th day of September of the current year at 10 p.m. died in Zielominek Ludwika Krawczyńska, widow, 62 years old, daughter of late spouses: Jakub Ługowski and Antonina Ługowska nee Strupczyńska. She was born in Bielawy Gołuskie and lived with her family in Zielominek.
After eye belief about Ludwika Krawczyńska death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.

serving as Civil Registrar, Radzanowo parish administrator, priest Ludwik Kraszewski signature.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed May 29, 2019 6:48 am      Post subject: Re: D- Russian translation - Schmidt

Helli wrote:
Hi,
I would appreciate if I could get the age of Jan Schmidt (at least I believe to see the name Jan). I’m not sure if that is the person I am looking for, therefore just the age.
Thank you very much for your help.
Helli

Nr 44
Krubice

It happened in Wyszogród on the 15th/27th day of September 1894 at 1 p.m. Appeared: Ludwik Brandt, day labor worker from Krubice, 50 years old and Gotlieb Kran, day labor worker from Wyszogród and they declared that today at 4 a.m. died in Krubice Jan Schmidt, born in German Empire, 94 years old, son of Bartłomiej Schmidt and mother's given name is unknown to the declarants.
After eye belief about Jan Schmidt death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.

Pastor's signature.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 153, 154, 155 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 154 of 338

Jump to: