PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 435, 436, 437 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author

Replies: 17

Post Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 5:26 pm      Post subject: Marriage Record Translation Request

Would greatly appreciate translation of marriage record between Nicholas Szczesniak and Wiktoria Zwawy (Sp?)

Mikołaj_Szczęśniak_2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  118.18 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Mikołaj_Szczęśniak_2.jpg

Mikołaj_Szczęśniak_3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  100.7 KB

Mikołaj_Szczęśniak_3.jpg

Send e-mail
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 7:07 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage Record Translation Request

rjbenben wrote:
Would greatly appreciate translation of marriage record between Nicholas Szczesniak and Wiktoria Zwawy (Sp?)

On 12.I. 1911, in Zator, Mikolaj Szczesny, the son of Wojciech and Rozalia nee Ptaszek, born 19.I.1844 in Wlosienica, entered into marriage with Wiktoria R. Makuch, the daughter of Wawrzyniec Zwawa and Franciszka nee Gabys, born 13.12.1866 in Rudze.

Parochial Office

Zator, 12.10.1911

Priest A. Krajewski
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 8:13 am      Post subject: Re: Sejny

marksmt wrote:
I have an 1854 death record for Krystyna (Sidor) Winikaytys that I'd appreciate a translation. Thank you in advance.

261. Klejwy. It came to pass on the fifteenth day of October in the year of one thousand eight hundred and fifty-four, at the hour of five in the afternoon, in the Town of Sejny. Appeared personally Wawrzyniec Sidor, a farmer, thirty-one years of age, and Michal Szczuka, a day-labourer, forty years of age, both residing in the Village of Klejwy, and testified that Krystyna Winikajtys nee Sidor, a widow, the mother of a farmer, fifty years of age, born in Romanowce and residing in Klejwy, had deceased the day before, at the hour of six in the morning. There was ascertainment regarding the departure of Krystyna Winikajtys, by means of the testimony of witnesses. The present certificate was read aloud to the witnesses present, who were all illiterate, and subsequently signed, only by myself.
marksmt

Replies: 32

Post Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 9:42 am      Post subject: Thanks

Thank you Fantom for the Winikaytys translation.
debunger

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Mon May 27, 2019 9:49 am      Post subject: Re: English translation

marcelproust wrote:
debunger wrote:
Please translate these documents to English for me. It's a wonderful thing you're doing here.
Thank you so much, Deb

Nr 45
Chromakowo

It happened in Lutocin on the 2nd/14th day of November 1882 at 9 a.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses Jan Ochocki, 28 years old, servant in Chromakowo and Franciszek Cichaczewski, 38 years old, servant in Lutocin there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Jan Sowiński, a young man, son of Franciszek and Józefa nee Ratkiewicz, born in Bambrzysk (sic!, i wasnt able to find this place on any map), living in Nowy Zieluń, 25 years old

and

Marianna Ochocka, a miss, daughter of Feliks and Katarzyna nee Brdak, born and living in Chromakowo, 18 years old.

this marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Lutocin parish church on: 17/29 October, 24 October/5 November and 31 October/12 November of the current year.

Newlyweds informed they didnt make premarital agreement.

Religious marriage ceremony performed by the priest Antoni Grandyszewski, Lutocin parish administrator.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses and because of their illiteracy it was signed only by us.

priest A. Grandyszewski signature, Lutocin parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.

village Chromakowo

It happened in Lutocin on the 8th day of May 1864 at 1 p.m. Appeared Felicjan Ochocki, 40 years old, worker licing in Chromakowo in the presence of Michał Borek, farmer living in Lutocin, 70 years old and Marcin Dobiesz, living in Seroki, 38 years old and presented Us a female child and declared that this child was born yesterday in Chromakowo at 10 a.m. with his wife Katarzyna nee Brdak, 40 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today by the priest Wincenty Tabęcki the child was given the name Marianna and the godparents were: Jan Szczepański and Antonina Barcikowska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed by Us.

priest Wincenty Tabęcki, Lutocin parish vicar, serving as Civil Registrar.

Joannes Sowinski birth record 1857 (2).jpg
 Description:
On the previous marriage record, you translated the groom as being from Bambrzysk, which you were not able to find on any map. Attached is the same man's birth record, Joannes Sowinski (3rd from the bottom) showing Fredecum(?) as the place of birth. Am
 Filesize:  1.12 MB

Joannes Sowinski birth record 1857 (2).jpg

lfgiles3

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 10:37 am      Post subject: Help with Surname

Need help figuring out surname in attached. Looks like it starts with an A. Thanks.

name.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  name.pdf
 Filesize:  48.06 KB
 Downloaded:  230 Time(s)

Sophia
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1023

Post Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 10:41 am      Post subject: Re: Help with Surname

lfgiles3 wrote:
Need help figuring out surname in attached. Looks like it starts with an A. Thanks.

Hi,
I understand how that can look like an A.
However, what I see is Chmielewskiego, so the surname is Chmielewski.
Best regards,
Sophia
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Wed May 29, 2019 5:47 am      Post subject: Re: English translation

debunger wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
debunger wrote:
Please translate these documents to English for me. It's a wonderful thing you're doing here.
Thank you so much, Deb

Nr 45
Chromakowo

It happened in Lutocin on the 2nd/14th day of November 1882 at 9 a.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses Jan Ochocki, 28 years old, servant in Chromakowo and Franciszek Cichaczewski, 38 years old, servant in Lutocin there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Jan Sowiński, a young man, son of Franciszek and Józefa nee Ratkiewicz, born in Bambrzysk (sic!, i wasnt able to find this place on any map), living in Nowy Zieluń, 25 years old

and

Marianna Ochocka, a miss, daughter of Feliks and Katarzyna nee Brdak, born and living in Chromakowo, 18 years old.

this marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Lutocin parish church on: 17/29 October, 24 October/5 November and 31 October/12 November of the current year.

Newlyweds informed they didnt make premarital agreement.

Religious marriage ceremony performed by the priest Antoni Grandyszewski, Lutocin parish administrator.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses and because of their illiteracy it was signed only by us.

priest A. Grandyszewski signature, Lutocin parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.

village Chromakowo

It happened in Lutocin on the 8th day of May 1864 at 1 p.m. Appeared Felicjan Ochocki, 40 years old, worker licing in Chromakowo in the presence of Michał Borek, farmer living in Lutocin, 70 years old and Marcin Dobiesz, living in Seroki, 38 years old and presented Us a female child and declared that this child was born yesterday in Chromakowo at 10 a.m. with his wife Katarzyna nee Brdak, 40 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today by the priest Wincenty Tabęcki the child was given the name Marianna and the godparents were: Jan Szczepański and Antonina Barcikowska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed by Us.

priest Wincenty Tabęcki, Lutocin parish vicar, serving as Civil Registrar.

Fredecum means: Wąbrzeźno

PAYPAL: [email protected]
worlaskey

Replies: 27

Post Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:15 pm      Post subject:

Marcel,

Ihave two records in Polish for translation.Thank you in advance.

William Orlaskey

record#1 wedding

marriage Markiewicz-Domzal.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  111.52 KB

marriage Markiewicz-Domzal.jpg

worlaskey

Replies: 27

Post Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:25 pm      Post subject:

record#2 Korycki_birth

Antoni Korycki (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  473.13 KB

Antoni Korycki (2).jpg

crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:31 pm      Post subject: Ciania Antoni Marriage Record

Hello, I would appreciate a translation of the marriage document of Antoni Ciania and Karolina Zygmont. I also have a death record for Brygida Flis that I would like translated. Thank you for your dedicaton.
Christine

Flis Brygida (Pawyza) d. 2-8-1848 #6.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  619.85 KB

Flis Brygida (Pawyza) d. 2-8-1848 #6.jpg

Ciania Antoni_Karolina Zygmunt #43 m. 7-16-1856.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.49 MB

Ciania Antoni_Karolina Zygmunt #43 m. 7-16-1856.jpg

Natalia

Replies: 31

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:33 am      Post subject:

№10. Łebki i Grabienice Małe
It happened in the village Niedzbórz on 13th/25th of May 1842 at 6 p.m. We announce that in the presence of witnesses Jakob Pokrzywnicki, the heir to the part of Łebki, 45 years old, and Klemens Gutkowski, the heir to the part of Grabienice Małe, 52 years old, was concluded today a religious marriage between Andrzej Pokrzywnicki, youth, a locksmith, the heir to the part of Grabienice Małe, residing in Łebki, born in Łebki, son of the late Kazimierz and Joanna nee Pokrzywnicka, the married couple the Pokrzywnickis, they were resided in the same place, 22 years old, and Anna Gutkowska, maiden, daugther of the late Kazimierz and living Agnieszka nee Lutomirska, the married couple the Gutkowskis, 19 years old, born in Dłużyce and now residing in Grabienice Małe with her family. This marriage was preceded by three announcements published in Niedzbórz parish on 26th of April/9th of May, 3rd/15th and 10th/22nd of May of the current year. Permission of present at ceremony mother of the bride was declared verbally. There were no obstacles to marriage. The newly married couple declared, that they had not concluded any marriage contract. This record was read to the present ones and the witnesses, by Us and one of witnesses, Pokrzywnicki, signed, the newlyweds and second witness are illiterate.
Priest Jan Rybicki, Niedzbórz parish priest
Jakob Pokrzywnicki witness
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:15 am      Post subject:

worlaskey wrote:
Marcel,

Ihave two records in Polish for translation.Thank you in advance.

William Orlaskey

record#1 wedding

please upload another page because this is the beggining of the marriage record

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:22 am      Post subject:

worlaskey wrote:
record#2 Korycki_birth

Świechów

It happened in the village Oporów on the 14th day of August 1826 at 8 p.m. Appeared Wincenty Korecki, blacksmith living in Świechów, 27 years old in the presence of Stanisław Ciesielski, miller from Świechów, 28 years old and Dionizy Wiatrzak, farmer from Świechów, 32 years old and presented Us a male child born in Świechów on the 14th day of August of the current year at 7 a.m. with his wife Elżbieta nee Rożycka, 22 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name Antoni and the godparents were: mentioned above Stanisław Ciesielski and Marianna Chądzyńska from Świechów.
This act was read to the declarants and witnesses and signed by Us. Child's father and witnesses are illiterate.

priest Teodor Fortuński, Oporów parish parson.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:44 am      Post subject: Re: Ciania Antoni Marriage Record

crispm28 wrote:
Hello, I would appreciate a translation of the marriage document of Antoni Ciania and Karolina Zygmont. I also have a death record for Brygida Flis that I would like translated. Thank you for your dedicaton.
Christine

Łubnice

It happened in the village Dzietrzkowice on the 9th day of February 1842 at 10 a.m. Appeared Aleksander Pawyza, farmer, 40 years old and Andrzej Strzała, farmer, 40 years old, both peasants from the village Łubnice, both półronik's* and they declared that on the 8th day of the current month and year at 12 o'clock at noon died Brygina Flis, komornica**, 38 years old. She left her widowed husband Jakub Flis, komornik living in the village Łubnice.
After eye belief about Brygida flis death this act was read to the witnesses, all illiterate and signed by Us.

priest Adrian Nycz signature, chaplain.

* półrolnik: farmer with 25 morga's (a unit of measurement of land area) land in one piece
** komornica (female form of the word komornik): a peasant without his own house and land, tenant

Kuźnica Ługowska

It happened in Osjaków on the 16th day of November 1856 at 12 o'clock at noon. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Franciszek Kij, 30 years old and Wojciech Kij, 50 years old, both farmers living in Kuźnica Ługowska there was conclided on this day religious marriage between:

Antoni Ciania, a single man, 27 years old, son of late Jan and living Agnieszka nee Biegańska, spouses Ciania. Groom's mother lives in Kuźnica Ługowska on the farm. He was born in Osjaków and now lives with his mother in Kuźnica Ługowska

and

Karolina Zygmunt, a miss, 17 years old, born in Radoszewice and lives on the farm in Kuźnica Ługowska with her mother, daughter of late Jan and living Magdalena nee Musiał, spouses Zygmunt. Bride's mother livs on the farm in Kuźnica Ługowska.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage on: 26th day of October, 2nd and 9th days of November of the current year announced in Osjaków parish church.
Groom's mother was present during writing this marriage act and groom made the Act of Respect to his mother.
Bride's mother gave oral permission for this marriage.
There were no obstacles to this marriage.
Newlyweds informed they did not make any premarital agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses and signed only by Us because the newlyweds and witnesses are illiterate.

priest Górski signature.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 435, 436, 437 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 436 of 580

Jump to: