PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 103

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:04 pm      Post subject: Martinus Braciszewski

Greetings ,
I am still searching for living relatives near Slawno,Wielkopolskie ,Poland of my gggrandfather ,Martinus Braciszewski,borrn abt 1824,He was married in 1849 in Slawno to Cecelia Koteras.They had 3 children,Marianna,Rozalia and Martin.
Martin(father) did not come to the US and he died somewhere about 1883. Cecelia and Martin Jr. came on the Fulda from Bremen in 1883. The others came soon after.
I would like to know if there is a chance I could find a death place or certificate for the father Martinus,any siblings he may have had and/or where he is buried in Poland.
Please let me know if you can help me find this information about Martinus or his family in Poland.Any help would be appreciated,please. Thank you.
Kind regards ,
Marie
PS Other places he could have lived are Klecko,Dzmiarcki,Debnica.Please excuse spelling.
Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> In search of relatives / Poszukiwani krewni All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: