PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 157, 158, 159 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:02 pm      Post subject: Re: Kruk Marriage Records.

jkrukowski wrote:
Marcel, Thank you for the previous translation . I have few more records if you have time no hurry. I was going to list these but those other two were giving me grief. These are marriage records from my great grandfather Jozef brothers and sisters. Parents Jan Kanty Kruk and Wiktoria Skrzecz. Then I will take a break. Thank you.

Rososz

It happened in the village Wąsewo on the 1st/13th day of February 1882 at 2 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Franciszek Jezierowski, 3 years old and Józef Podgórniak, 40 years old, farmers from Rososz there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Stanisław Sobotka, a single man, living with his mother in Rososz, she is a laborer, 19 years old, born in Rososz, son of spouses: late Karol Sobotka and living Marianna Sobotka nee Pych

and

Katarzyna Kruk, a miss, living with her parents in Rososz, they are farmers, 28 years old, born in Rososz, daughter of spouses: Jan Kruk and Wiktoria Kruk nee Skrzecz.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Wąsosz parish church on: 17th/29th day of January, 24th day of January/5th day of February and 31st day of January/12th day of February of the current year.

Groom's mother, present during writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds informed they did not make premarital agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony performed by the undersigned Wąsewo parish administrator priest.
This act was read to the present, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest Józef Stelmach signature, Wąsewo parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.

Rososz

It happened in the village Wąsewo on the 17th/29th day of January 1883 at 3 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Wiktor Włodarczyk, 40 years old and Adam Skrzecz, 50 years old, farmers from Rososz there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Franciszek Włodarczyk, a single man, day-labour worker from Rososz, 26 years old, born in Rososz, son of late spouses: Wojciech Włodarczyk and Ewa Włodarczyk nee Sobotka, day-labour workers

and

Anna Kruk, a miss, living with her parents in Rososz, 25 years old, born in Rososz, daughter of spouses: Jan Kruk and Wiktoria Kruk nee Skrzecz.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Wąsewo parish church on: 2/14, 9/21 and 16/28 January of the current year.
Religious marriage ceremony performed by the undersigned Wąsewo parish church administrator priest.
This act was read to the illiterate present and signed only by Us.

priest Józef Stelmach, Wąsewo parish administrator priest, serving as Civil Registrar.

Rososz

It happened in the village Wąsewo on the 11th/23rd day of May 1887 at 2 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Adam Skrzecz, 51 years old and Jakub Włudarczyk, 51 years old, farmers from Rososz there was concluded on this day religius marriage between:

Antoni Krawczyk, widower after late Józefa Krawczyk who died in Brzeźno on the 19th day of March/1st day of April of the current year, day labour worker from Rososz, 32 years old, born in Rososz, son of late spouses: Jan Krawczyk and Ewa Krawczyk nee Grycon

and

Marianna Kruk, a miss, day labour worker from Rososz, 39 years old, born in Rososz, daughter of spouses: late Jan Kruk and living in Rososz Wiktoria Kruk nee Skrzek.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Wąsewo parish church on: 26 April/8 May, 3/15 May and 10/22 May of the current year.
Religious marriage ceremony performed by the undersigned Wąsewo parish church administrator priest.

priest Józef Stelmach, Wąsewo parish administrator priest, serving as Civil Registrar.

Rososz and Brzeziny Kolonia

It happened in the village Wąsewo on the 6th/18th day of September 1882 at 3 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Adam Skrzecz, farmer from Rososz, 44 years old and Józef Kruk, farmer from Kolonia Brzezińska, 46 years old there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Piotr Kruk, widower after late Marianna Kruk nee Włodarczyk who died in Rososz on the 13th/25th day of July 1876, day labour worker from Rososz, 37 years old, born in Rososz, son of spouses: Jan Kruk and Wiktoria Kruk nee Skrzecz

and

Wiktoria Krystosik, a miss, day labour worker living in Brzeziny Kolonia, 34 years old, born in Mokrzec, daughter of spouses: late Wojciech Krystosik and living in Brzeziny Kolonia Wiktoria Krystosik nee Kacprzyńska.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Wąsewo parish church on: 22 August/3 September, 29 August/10 September and 5/17 September of the current year.

Rososz

It happened in the village Wąsewo on the 13th/25th day of January 1886 at 2 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Roch Grzegorczyk, farmer from Brzeźno Kolonia, 56 years old and Jan Skrzecz, farmer from Rososz, 40 years old there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Stanisław Kruk, a single man, day labour worker from Rososz, 21 years old, born in Rososz, son of spouses: late Jan Kruk and living in Rososz Wiktoria Kruk nee Skrzecz, farmers

and

Marianna Włodarczyk, a miss, living with her parents, farmers in Rososz, 21 years old, born in Rososz, daughter of spouses: Wiktor Włodarczyk and Józefa Włodarczyk nee Wyrębek.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Wąsewo parish church on: 29th day of December 1885/10th day of January 1886, 5th/17th day of january 1886 and 12th/24th day of January 1886.

PAYPAL: [email protected]

Last edited by marcelproust on Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
skiskiski

Replies: 8

Post Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:41 am      Post subject: Re: Birth Records

marcelproust wrote:

the second baptism record is for Józef Paruzal not for Józef Nastuła

Thanks for your quick help Marcel, really appreciate it.

Thanks for letting me know about the wrong record I had attached, I must've misread the index from the records books!

I have found a few more records that will be useful, I would be grateful if you could translate these as well.

Many thanks for your continued help.

Katarzyna Sergiejuk (Dowalewska) Death Record Maybe 32 (286) Russian Russian Crop.jpg
 Description:
Katarzyna Sergiejuk (Dowalewska) Death Record Maybe 32
 Filesize:  340.21 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Katarzyna Sergiejuk (Dowalewska) Death Record Maybe 32 (286) Russian Russian Crop.jpg

Jozef Zganiacz Birth Record #23 Russian - crop.jpg
 Description:
Jozef Zganiacz Birth Record (23)
 Filesize:  1.49 MB

Jozef Zganiacz Birth Record #23 Russian - crop.jpg

Josef Nastula Birth Record 24 #62 crop.jpg
 Description:
Josef Nastula Birth Record (62)
 Filesize:  329.94 KB

Josef Nastula Birth Record 24 #62 crop.jpg

Antoni Kowalski Birth Record - 256 - Russian record-image_S3HT-D4D3-H7D - crop.jpg
 Description:
Antoni Kowalski Birth Record (256)
 Filesize:  597.05 KB

Antoni Kowalski Birth Record - 256 - Russian record-image_S3HT-D4D3-H7D - crop.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:03 am      Post subject: Re: Birth Records

skiskiski wrote:
marcelproust wrote:

the second baptism record is for Józef Paruzal not for Józef Nastuła

Thanks for your quick help Marcel, really appreciate it.

Thanks for letting me know about the wrong record I had attached, I must've misread the index from the records books!

I have found a few more records that will be useful, I would be grateful if you could translate these as well.

Many thanks for your continued help.

Nr 32
Gęś
Katarzyna Dowalewska

It happened in the city Parczew on the 23rd day of January/5th day of February 1906 at 10 a.m. Appeared: Tomasz Dowalewski, 32 years old from the village Gęś and Jakub Iwańczuk, 44 years old from the village Dawidy, both farmers and he declared that on the 20th day of January/2nd day of February of the current year at 5 p.m. died Katarzyna Dowalewska, farmer, widow after Piotr Dowalewski, she was born in the village Radcze and lived in the village Gęś, 76 years old, daughter of late spouses: Jan Sergejuk and Prakseda Sergejuk nee Fujarczuk.
After eye belief about Katarzyna Dowalewska death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.

priest's signature illegible.

Nr 23
Stoczki
Józef Zganiacz

On the 29th day of November 1935 he married with Józefa Juszczyńska in Sławno.
priest's Strzelecki signature

It happened in the village Błogie on the 2nd/15th day of March 1910 at 10 a.m. Appeared in person: Petronela Pasterczyk, 30 years old, midwife from Stoczki in the presence of the witnesses: Wincenty Taraski, 50 years old and Stanisława Pietrzyk, 35 years old, both peasants, farmers from Stoczki and presented Us a male child informing that the child was born yesterday in Stoczki at 6 p.m. with a widow Józefa Zganiacz nee Pasterczyk, 37 years old. Child's father is unknown.
At The Holy Baptism held today by Us the child was given the name: Józef and the godparents were: Jakub Czerwik and Petronela Pasterczyk.
This act was read to the illiterate present and signed by Us.

priest's signature.

Papiernia
Józef Nastuła

It happened in Skotniki on the 21st day of November 1885/3rd day of December 1885 at 2 p.m. Appeared in person: Tomasz Nastuła, 28 years old, peasant living in Papiernia in the presence of Wojciech Rząsoski, 60 years old and Stanisław Francuz, 45 years old, peasants living in Papiernia and presented Us a male child and informed that the child was born today in Papiernia at 7 a.m. with his legal wife Katarzyna nee Auguścik, 20 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name Józef and the godparents were: Józef Rząsoski and Marianna Auguścik.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed by Us.
priest Prosper Bukiewicz signature.

please notice this baptism record is for Antoni Kowalczyk, not for Antoni Kowalski.

Kietlin

It happened in the city Noworadomsk (nowadays Radomsko) on the 31st day of March/12th day of August 1896 at 1 p.m. Appeared: Adam Kowalczyk, farmer living in the village Kietlin, 42 years old in the presence of Jakub Zagaj, 22 years old and Andrzej Kowalczyk, 25 years old, farmers living in Kietlin and presented Us a male child informing that the child was born in the village Kietlin on the 26th day of March/7th day of April of the current year at 11 p.m. with his legal wife Katarzyna nee Poterała, 37 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name Antoni and the godparents were: Jakub Zagaj and Paulina Kowalczyk.
this act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed by Us, parish parson.

on the behalf of the parish parson: priest Antoni Albin signature.

bigmakusa

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:54 am      Post subject: Request for Russian Marriage Record Translation

Marcel--

Can you please translate the following Russian marriage record for me?

WM47_1080 (6 Feb 1855 Dolistowo Marriage Kislo - Poplawska).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  821.46 KB

WM47_1080 (6 Feb 1855 Dolistowo Marriage Kislo - Poplawska).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:22 am      Post subject: Re: Request for Russian Marriage Record Translation

bigmakusa wrote:
Marcel--

Can you please translate the following Russian marriage record for me?

first column: 6
second column:

It happened on the 6th day of February 1855 in Dolistowo romancatholic parish church.
Priest who performed marriage ceremony: Marcin Więckowski?, Dolistowo parish parson.
After 3 banns of marriage: 1st on the 23rd day of January, 2nd on the 30th day of January and 3rd on the 6th day of February in the front of people gathered at Holy Mass.

third column:

peasants: Stanisław Kisło, 28 years old, a young man from the village Dolistowo Stare with Marianna Popławska, 22 years old, a miss from the village Jaświły, both Dolistowo church parishioners.
After a preliminary written explanation of the absence of obstacles to marriage on both sides and after showing mutual consent by means of external signs.

forth column:

son of peasants: Józef and Marianna nee Joka, legal spouses Kisło
daughter of peasants: Paweł Popławski and Antonina Popławska nee Skórska, legal spouses

in the face of the church he (priest) solemnly blessed them in the presence of reliable witnesses: peasants: Mateusz Dębowski, Paweł Kowalczuk and others.

crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:42 pm      Post subject: Pawyza

Hello Marcel, I have several documents that I would appreciate having translated. Thank you in advance.
Christine

Pawyza b.1886 #34.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  81.32 KB

Pawyza b.1886 #34.jpg

Pawyza b.1885 #47 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-13str1215#tabSkany.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  68.01 KB

Pawyza b.1885 #47  httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-13str1215#tabSkany.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:58 pm      Post subject: Re: Pawyza

crispm28 wrote:
Hello Marcel, I have several documents that I would appreciate having translated. Thank you in advance.
Christine

Wójcin

It happened in the village Wójcin on the 24th day of March/5th day of April 1886 at 2 p.m.
Appeared in person: Wojciech Pawyza, 24 years old, farmer in the presence of Piotr Dziuba, 64 years old and Walenty Grabarz, 45 years old, both farmers living in the village Wójcin and presented Us a dead female child informing that the child was born on the 24th day of March/5th day of April of the current year at 1 p.m. with his legal wife Petronela nee Krzymińska, 23 years old.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest M. Budziński signature.

Wójcin

It happened in the village Wójcin on the 20th day of July/1st day of August 1885 at 10 a.m. Appeared in person: Wojciech Pawyza, farmer, 25 years old in the presence of Walenty Grabarz, 50 years old and Piotr Dzuba, 60 years old, both farmers living in the village Wójcin and presented Us a dead male child informing that the child was born on the 19th/31st day of July of the current year at 12 o'clock at night with his legal wife Petronela nee Krzymińska, 23 years old.
This act was read to the literate declarant and illiterate witnesses and signed by Us and child's father.

priest M. Budziński.

jkrukowski

Replies: 20

Post Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:41 pm      Post subject: Kruk Twins

Thank you so much for the quick translation. I have a record for twins for 1875 - 55 Piotr Kruk & 56 Katarzyna Kruk Parents Józef Marianna Krystosik. Jozef Kruk parents Tomasz and Antonina Skrzecz. I am a fraternal twin, my twin's name is Jon and as you know I am Jan. Thank you again. Appreciation on the way. Now I will take break for summer.

Katz Piotr_M_4470 (3).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  863.31 KB

Katz Piotr_M_4470 (3).jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:17 am      Post subject: Re: Kruk Twins

jkrukowski wrote:
Thank you so much for the quick translation. I have a record for twins for 1875 - 55 Piotr Kruk & 56 Katarzyna Kruk Parents Józef Marianna Krystosik. Jozef Kruk parents Tomasz and Antonina Skrzecz. I am a fraternal twin, my twin's name is Jon and as you know I am Jan. Thank you again. Appreciation on the way. Now I will take break for summer.

Brzeźno Kolonia

It happened in Wąsewo on the 18th/30th day of April 1875 at 9 a.m. Appeared in person: Józef Kruk, 40 years old, farmer living in Brzeźno Kolonia in the presence of Ignacy Zarski, 48 years old and Andrzej Głosek, 34 years old, both farmers living in Rososz and presented Us a male child informing that the child was born yesterday in Brzeźno Kolonia at 12 o'clock at noon with his legal wife Marianna nee Krystosik, 36 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today by the priest Wincenty Tabęcki the child was given the name Piotr and the godparents were: Tadeusz Sobotka and Ludwika Głosek.
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed by Us.

priest W. Tabęcki signature, Wąsewo parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.

Brzeźno Kolonia

left marigin note: Jaworska nee Kruk died on the 26th day of May 1966 in the village Mokrylas. Death act number 35/1966 stored in Registry Office in Wąsewo.
Wąsewo, note written on the 30th day of May 1966 and signed by the Registry Office Head.

It happened in Wąsewo on the 18th/30th day of April 1875 at 9 a.m. Appeared in person: Józef Kruk, 40 years old, farmer living in Brzeźno Kolonia in the presence of Ignacy Zarski, 48 years old and Andrzej Głosek, 34 years old, both farmers living in Rososz and presented Us a female child informing that the child was born yesterday in Brzeźno Kolonia at 12 o'clock at noon with his legal wife Marianna nee Krystosik, 36 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today by the priest Wincenty Tabęcki the child was given the name Katarzyna and the godparents were: mentioned above Andrzej Głosek and Józefa Włodarczyk.
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed by Us.

priest W. Tabęcki signature, Wąsewo parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.

crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:06 pm      Post subject: Pawyza-Cichosz

Hello Marcel, I have several more documents for translation when you have time. Thank you again for your help.
Christine

Pawyza Franciszek d. 1912 #22 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-40str1715ClZ-pCKSBqH-RH6o4aILRg#tabSkany.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  161.96 KB

Pawyza Franciszek d. 1912 #22 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-40str1715ClZ-pCKSBqH-RH6o4aILRg#tabSkany.JPG

Pawyza Franciszka b.1889 #80 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-17skanfullqc8chM8c8dS4jYwxiSmjjw.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  172.11 KB

Pawyza Franciszka b.1889 #80 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-17skanfullqc8chM8c8dS4jYwxiSmjjw.JPG

Cichosz Katarzyna d. 1880 #42.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  208.64 KB

Cichosz Katarzyna d. 1880 #42.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:58 pm      Post subject: Re: Pawyza-Cichosz

crispm28 wrote:
Hello Marcel, I have several more documents for translation when you have time. Thank you again for your help.
Christine

im working on it

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:08 pm      Post subject: Re: Pawyza-Cichosz

crispm28 wrote:
Christine

Nr 22
Wójcin

It happened in the village Wójcin on the 2nd/15th day of April 1912 at 8 a.m. Appeared Józef Pawyza, 42 years old and Piotr Lis, 70 years old, both farmers from Wójcin and they informed that on the 1st/14th day of April of the current year at 9 a.m. died in Wójcin Franciszek Pawyza, 4 years old, son of Feliks and Józefa nee Marek, spouses Pawyza, farmers, born in Wójcin.
After witnesses declaration about Franciszek Pawyza death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed by Us.
priest A. Witulski signature.

==========================================================

It happened in the city Wójcin on the 25th day of September/7th day of October 1889 at 7 p.m.
Appeared Wojciech Pawyza, farmer, 27 years old living in Wójcin in the presence of Walenty Grabarz, 30 years old and Walenty Dziub, 30 years old, farmers living in Wójcin and presented Us a female child born today at 1 a.m. with his legal wife Petronela nee Krzemińska, 26 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name Franciszka and the godparents were: Wojciech Wypych and Marianna Białek.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest Ap. Lutoborski, serving as Civil Registrar.

..iasta Franciszka (maybe Piasta???) nee Pawyza died on the 13th day of February 1976 in Wójcin, death act number: 12/1976 stored in Łubnice Registry Office.

======================================================

Wójcin

It happened in the village Wójcin on the 19th/31st day of August 1880 at 9 a.m.
Appeared Jan Cichosz, 45 years old and Jan Perlak, 50 years old, both farmers living in the village Wójcin and they informed that on the 17th/29th day of August of the current year at 3 a.m. died Katarzyna Cichosz, 3 years old, daughter of farmers: Adam and Elżbieta nee Mendel, spouses Cichosz, born and lived in the village Wójcin with her parents.
After eye belief about Katarzyna Cichosz death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.

priest M. Budziński signature.

Last edited by marcelproust on Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:28 am; edited 2 times in total
bigmakusa

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:38 pm      Post subject: Request for Russian Birth Record Translation

Marcel-

Thanks for the quick response to my last request. Looking for some help translating this Russian birth record.

Kasznia birth 1892, No. 59.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  228.25 KB

Kasznia birth 1892, No. 59.JPG

introibo
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 52

Post Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:00 pm      Post subject: Szymon Kornacki marriage 1

Please translate this marriage document (it's in two parts, second is next) for Szymon Kornacki.
Thanks.
Christina W.

szymonkornackimarriage1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  942.28 KB

szymonkornackimarriage1.jpg

introibo
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 52

Post Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:02 pm      Post subject: Szymon Kornacki marriage 2

Second page..thanks.

szymonkornackimarriage2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.56 MB

szymonkornackimarriage2.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 157, 158, 159 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 158 of 338

Jump to: