PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 157, 158, 159  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1460

Post Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:58 pm      Post subject: Re: Pawyza

crispm28 wrote:
Hello Marcel, I have several documents that I would appreciate having translated. Thank you in advance.
Christine

Wójcin

It happened in the village Wójcin on the 24th day of March/5th day of April 1886 at 2 p.m.
Appeared in person: Wojciech Pawyza, 24 years old, farmer in the presence of Piotr Dziuba, 64 years old and Walenty Grabarz, 45 years old, both farmers living in the village Wójcin and presented Us a dead female child informing that the child was born on the 24th day of March/5th day of April of the current year at 1 p.m. with his legal wife Petronela nee Krzymińska, 23 years old.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest M. Budziński signature.

Wójcin

It happened in the village Wójcin on the 20th day of July/1st day of August 1885 at 10 a.m. Appeared in person: Wojciech Pawyza, farmer, 25 years old in the presence of Walenty Grabarz, 50 years old and Piotr Dzuba, 60 years old, both farmers living in the village Wójcin and presented Us a dead male child informing that the child was born on the 19th/31st day of July of the current year at 12 o'clock at night with his legal wife Petronela nee Krzymińska, 23 years old.
This act was read to the literate declarant and illiterate witnesses and signed by Us and child's father.

priest M. Budziński.

jkrukowski

Replies: 19

Post Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:41 pm      Post subject: Kruk Twins

Thank you so much for the quick translation. I have a record for twins for 1875 - 55 Piotr Kruk & 56 Katarzyna Kruk Parents Józef Marianna Krystosik. Jozef Kruk parents Tomasz and Antonina Skrzecz. I am a fraternal twin, my twin's name is Jon and as you know I am Jan. Thank you again. Appreciation on the way. Now I will take break for summer.

Katz Piotr_M_4470 (3).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  863.31 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Katz Piotr_M_4470 (3).jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:17 am      Post subject: Re: Kruk Twins

jkrukowski wrote:
Thank you so much for the quick translation. I have a record for twins for 1875 - 55 Piotr Kruk & 56 Katarzyna Kruk Parents Józef Marianna Krystosik. Jozef Kruk parents Tomasz and Antonina Skrzecz. I am a fraternal twin, my twin's name is Jon and as you know I am Jan. Thank you again. Appreciation on the way. Now I will take break for summer.

Brzeźno Kolonia

It happened in Wąsewo on the 18th/30th day of April 1875 at 9 a.m. Appeared in person: Józef Kruk, 40 years old, farmer living in Brzeźno Kolonia in the presence of Ignacy Zarski, 48 years old and Andrzej Głosek, 34 years old, both farmers living in Rososz and presented Us a male child informing that the child was born yesterday in Brzeźno Kolonia at 12 o'clock at noon with his legal wife Marianna nee Krystosik, 36 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today by the priest Wincenty Tabęcki the child was given the name Piotr and the godparents were: Tadeusz Sobotka and Ludwika Głosek.
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed by Us.

priest W. Tabęcki signature, Wąsewo parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.

Brzeźno Kolonia

left marigin note: Jaworska nee Kruk died on the 26th day of May 1966 in the village Mokrylas. Death act number 35/1966 stored in Registry Office in Wąsewo.
Wąsewo, note written on the 30th day of May 1966 and signed by the Registry Office Head.

It happened in Wąsewo on the 18th/30th day of April 1875 at 9 a.m. Appeared in person: Józef Kruk, 40 years old, farmer living in Brzeźno Kolonia in the presence of Ignacy Zarski, 48 years old and Andrzej Głosek, 34 years old, both farmers living in Rososz and presented Us a female child informing that the child was born yesterday in Brzeźno Kolonia at 12 o'clock at noon with his legal wife Marianna nee Krystosik, 36 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today by the priest Wincenty Tabęcki the child was given the name Katarzyna and the godparents were: mentioned above Andrzej Głosek and Józefa Włodarczyk.
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed by Us.

priest W. Tabęcki signature, Wąsewo parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.

crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 117

Post Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:06 pm      Post subject: Pawyza-Cichosz

Hello Marcel, I have several more documents for translation when you have time. Thank you again for your help.
Christine

Pawyza Franciszek d. 1912 #22 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-40str1715ClZ-pCKSBqH-RH6o4aILRg#tabSkany.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  161.96 KB

Pawyza Franciszek d. 1912 #22 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-40str1715ClZ-pCKSBqH-RH6o4aILRg#tabSkany.JPG

Pawyza Franciszka b.1889 #80 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-17skanfullqc8chM8c8dS4jYwxiSmjjw.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  172.11 KB

Pawyza Franciszka b.1889 #80 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-17skanfullqc8chM8c8dS4jYwxiSmjjw.JPG

Cichosz Katarzyna d. 1880 #42.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  208.64 KB

Cichosz Katarzyna d. 1880 #42.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 7 Days ago at 1:58 pm      Post subject: Re: Pawyza-Cichosz

crispm28 wrote:
Hello Marcel, I have several more documents for translation when you have time. Thank you again for your help.
Christine

im working on it

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 7 Days ago at 6:08 pm      Post subject: Re: Pawyza-Cichosz

crispm28 wrote:
Christine

Nr 22
Wójcin

It happened in the village Wójcin on the 2nd/15th day of April 1912 at 8 a.m. Appeared Józef Pawyza, 42 years old and Piotr Lis, 70 years old, both farmers from Wójcin and they informed that on the 1st/14th day of April of the current year at 9 a.m. died in Wójcin Franciszek Pawyza, 4 years old, son of Feliks and Józefa nee Marek, spouses Pawyza, farmers, born in Wójcin.
After witnesses declaration about Franciszek Pawyza death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed by Us.
priest A. Witulski signature.

==========================================================

It happened in the city Wójcin on the 25th day of September/7th day of October 1889 at 7 p.m.
Appeared Wojciech Pawyza, farmer, 27 years old living in Wójcin in the presence of Walenty Grabarz, 30 years old and Walenty Dziub, 30 years old, farmers living in Wójcin and presented Us a female child born today at 1 a.m. with his legal wife Petronela nee Krzemińska, 26 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name Franciszka and the godparents were: Wojciech Wypych and Marianna Białek.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest Ap. Lutoborski, serving as Civil Registrar.

..iasta Franciszka (maybe Piasta???) nee Pawyza died on the 13th day of February 1976 in Wójcin, death act number: 12/1976 stored in Łubnice Registry Office.

======================================================

Wójcin

It happened in the village Wójcin on the 19th/31st day of August 1880 at 9 a.m.
Appeared Jan Cichosz, 45 years old and Jan Perlak, 50 years old, both farmers living in the village Wójcin and they informed that on the 17th/29th day of August of the current year at 3 a.m. died Katarzyna Cichosz, 3 years old, daughter of farmers: Adam and Elżbieta nee Mendel, spouses Cichosz, born and lived in the village Wójcin with her parents.
After eye belief about Katarzyna Cichosz death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.

priest M. Budziński signature.

Last edited by marcelproust on 7 Days ago at 2:28 am; edited 2 times in total
bigmakusa

Replies: 4

Post Posted: 7 Days ago at 8:38 pm      Post subject: Request for Russian Birth Record Translation

Marcel-

Thanks for the quick response to my last request. Looking for some help translating this Russian birth record.

Kasznia birth 1892, No. 59.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  228.25 KB

Kasznia birth 1892, No. 59.JPG

introibo
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 45

Post Posted: 7 Days ago at 10:00 pm      Post subject: Szymon Kornacki marriage 1

Please translate this marriage document (it's in two parts, second is next) for Szymon Kornacki.
Thanks.
Christina W.

szymonkornackimarriage1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  942.28 KB

szymonkornackimarriage1.jpg

introibo
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: 7 Days ago at 10:02 pm      Post subject: Szymon Kornacki marriage 2

Second page..thanks.

szymonkornackimarriage2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.56 MB

szymonkornackimarriage2.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 7 Days ago at 1:36 am      Post subject: Re: Request for Russian Birth Record Translation

bigmakusa wrote:
Marcel-

Thanks for the quick response to my last request. Looking for some help translating this Russian birth record.

Augustynów
Franciszek Kasznia

It happened in Zagórów on the 24th day of February/7th day of March 1892 at 4 p.m. Appeared in person Józef Kasznia, farmer, 39 years old living in the village Augustynów in the presence of Franciszek Lamek, 35 years old and Franciszek Bartecki, 36 years old, farmers living in Augustynów and presented Us a male child informing that the child was born yesterday in Augustynów at 10 p.m. with his legal wife Antonina nee Bartecka, 32 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name Franciszek and the godparents were: Franciszek Lamek and Aniela Ławniczak.

priest Trojanowski signature, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 7 Days ago at 1:55 am      Post subject: Re: Szymon Kornacki marriage 2

introibo wrote:
Second page..thanks.

Wierzbica

It happened in the village Dzierżenin on the 29th day of April/11th day of May 1869 at 6 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Antoni Lewandowski, blacksmith living in the village Klusek, 42 years old and Jan Kowalski living with his parents in the village Wierzbica, 32 years old there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Szymon Kornacki, widower after Julianna nee Lawendowska who died in the village Budy Pobyłkowskie 3 years ago, 32 years old, son of Mikołaj Karwacki and his wife Marianna nee Godlewska, born in the village Budy Trzepowskie, living with his parents in the village Wierzbica

and

Bronisława Włostowska, a miss, daughter of Franciszka Włostowska, born in the village Stawiereje located in Wysokie Mazowieckie county in Łomża governorate, she has lived in the village Wierzbica for over 11 years with her protector, 17 years old.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Dzierżenin parish church on: 6/18 April, 13/25 April and 20 April/2 May of the current year.

Bride's protector, present during writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds informed they did not make premarital agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses, signed by Us and newlyweds, witnesses are illiterate.

priest Józef Czyżewicz, Dzierżenin parish parson, servins as Civil Registrar.

introibo
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: 7 Days ago at 7:19 am      Post subject: Szymon Kornacki marriage 2

Thanks for the quick response!
crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:41 pm      Post subject: Pawyza

Hi Marcel, I have several more documents for you to translate when time permits. Thank you in advance.
Christine

Pawyza_1887 #9 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-14str15150i43WREoNI_tSM_i-Sn1MA#tabSkany.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  150.35 KB

Pawyza_1887 #9  httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-14str15150i43WREoNI_tSM_i-Sn1MA#tabSkany.JPG

Pawyza Leon #9 1887 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-15str1615gwkU32MOfUJvSUuXXtGtjA#tabSkany.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  158.71 KB

Pawyza Leon #9 1887 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-15str1615gwkU32MOfUJvSUuXXtGtjA#tabSkany.JPG

Pawyza Elzbieta #8 1887 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-15skanfullY4rnnRpCeQMEEx3Q4npSXw.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  140.54 KB

Pawyza Elzbieta #8 1887 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-15skanfullY4rnnRpCeQMEEx3Q4npSXw.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:20 am      Post subject: Re: Pawyza

crispm28 wrote:
Hi Marcel, I have several more documents for you to translate when time permits. Thank you in advance.
Christine

Wójcin

It happened in the village Wójcin on the 6th/18th day of February 1886 at 10 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses Piotr Dziuba, 65 years old and Konstanty Krzymiński, 45 years old, both farmers living in the village Wójcin there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Szymon Pawyza, 54 years old, farmer, widower after late Urszula Pawyza nee Białek who died on the 20th day of December 1883/1st day of January 1884, son of Aleksander and Ewa nee Olek, spouses Pawyza, farmers, born in the village Łubnice, living in the village Wójcin

and

Magdalena Krok, 53 years old, widow after late Jan Krok who died on the 11th/23rd day of May 1880, daughter of Franciszek and Rozalia nee Janas, spouses Mączka, farmers, born and living in the village Wójcin, farmer.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Wójcin parish church on: 19/31 January, 26 january/7 February and 7/19 February of the current year.

Newlyweds informed they did not make premarital agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest Budziński signature.

=================================================================================

Wójcin

It happened in the village Wójcin on the 9th/21st day of February 1887 at 10 a.m. Appeared Szymon Pawejza, 55 years old, farmer and Antoni Mendel, 40 years old, worker, both living in the village Wójcin and they informed that on the 7th/19th day of February of the current year at 6 a.m. died in the village Wójcin Leon Pawejza, 4 years old, son of Idzi and Katarzyna nee Mendel, spouses Pawejza, farmers, born and lived with his parents in the village Wójcin.
After eye belief abour Leon Pawejza death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.

priest Ap. Lutoborski.

====================================================================================
Wójcin

It happened in the village Wójcin on the 8th/20th day of February 1887 at 10 a.m. Appeared Szymon Pawejza, 55 years old, farmer and Antoni Mendel, 40 years old, worker, both living in the village Wójcin and they informed that on the 6th/18th day of February of the current year at 3 p.m. died in the village Wójcin Elżbieta Pawejza, 1 year and 3 months old, daughter of Idzi and Katarzyna nee Mendel, spouses Pawejza, farmers, born and lived with his parents in the village Wójcin.
After eye belief abour Elżbieta Pawejza death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.

priest Ap. Lutoborski.

crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Yesterday at 2:25 pm      Post subject: Pawyza

Marcel, Thank you for the translations. I have several more before I take a break. Thank you in advance.
Christine

Pawyza Woclaw b. 1898 #104.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1003.42 KB

Pawyza Woclaw b. 1898 #104.jpg

Pawyza Szymon d. 1893 #65 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-20skanfullskMimECysFaLNspOyH1EFw.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  359.59 KB

Pawyza Szymon d. 1893 #65 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-20skanfullskMimECysFaLNspOyH1EFw.JPG

Pawyza Jacub #64 b. 1896 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-24str121546G676RGbzEs27jTBRGsnw#tabSkany.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  468.51 KB

Pawyza Jacub #64 b. 1896 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-24str121546G676RGbzEs27jTBRGsnw#tabSkany.JPG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 157, 158, 159  Next Page 158 of 159

Jump to: