PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 436, 437, 438 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:10 pm      Post subject: Marriage translation

I would be grateful if anyone has time to translate this marriage record for me - Blaskiewicz/Poter (113).
Thank you in advance.
Leigh

Maciej, Jozefa marriage (113) crop.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.56 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Maciej, Jozefa marriage (113) crop.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:44 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage translation

crumblebucket wrote:
I would be grateful if anyone has time to translate this marriage record for me - Blaskiewicz/Poter (113).
Thank you in advance.
Leigh

im working on it

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Stanislaw

Replies: 23

Post Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:17 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage translation

crumblebucket wrote:
Thank you in advance.
Leigh

Wulca Zamoyska
Maciey Błaskiewicz z Jozefą Potrowną Panną
Działo się w Miescie Janowcu Dnia Dwudziestego Siodmego Miesiąca Listopada Tysiąc Osmset Trzydziestego Drugiego Roku o Godzinie pierwszej popołudniu - Wiadomo Czyniemy Ze wprzytomnosci Swiadkow Franciszka Szymanka lat Dwadziescia Szesc i Pawła Borka lat Piendziesiąt Liczących Włoscian w Wsi Wulce Zamoysckiey Zamieszkałych - Na Dniu Dzisieyszym Zawarte Zostało Religijne Małzenstwo Między Macieiem Błaskiewiczem Młodzianem Synem Woyciecha i Jadwigi z Kusiow Małzonkow Włoscian w Wsi Wulce Zamoysckie Zamieszkałych Juz Niezyiących lat Dwadziescia Maiącym - a Panną Jozefą Potrowną Corką Woyciecha i Maryanny z Małkow Małzonkow Włoscian w Wsi Załazach Zamieszkałych dotąd przy Krewnych Zostaiącą Rodzicow Oboiga Niezyiących - (Małzenstwo to poprzedziły trzy Zapowiedzie) lat pietnascie Maiącą - w Dniach Jedynastym Osmnastym i Dwudziestym piątym Miesiąca Listopada i Roku - w Parafij Janowickiey iako tez Ustne Zezwolenie Oboyga Krewnych i Obecnych Aktowi Małzenstwa było Oswiadczone tamowanie Małzenstwa Niezaszło Małzonkowie Nowi Oswiadczaią iz Niezawarli Umowy przed Slubney - Akt ten Stawaiącym i Swiadkom przeczytawszy podpisalismy Sami gdyz Inne Osoby w Aktcie Umieszczone Zeznali iz pisać Nieumieią. -
X Woyciech Brzuchnalski Prob: Urzęd Stanu Cywilnego

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:57 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage translation

crumblebucket wrote:
Thank you in advance.
Leigh

Wola Zamojska
Maciej Błaskiewicz with Józefa Potrowna, a miss

It happened in the city Janowiec on the 27th day of November 1832 at 1 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses Franciszek Szymanek, 26 years old and Paweł Borek, 50 years old, peasants living in the village Wola Zamojska there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Maciej Błaskiewicz, a young man, son of spouses: Wojciech and Jadwiga nee Kuś, late peasants who lived in Wola Zamojska, 20 years old

and

Józefa Potrowna, a miss, living with her relatives, daughter of spouses: Wojciech and Marianna nee Małek, late peasants who lived in the village Załazy, 15 years old.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage on: 11th, 18th and 25th days of November of the current year announced in Janowiec parish.
Newlyweds' relatives, present during writing this marriage act gave oral permission for this marriage.
There were no obstacles to this marriage.
Newlyweds informed they did not make premarital agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses who declared they are illiterate and was signed by Us.

priest Wojciech Brzuchnalski signature, parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:26 pm      Post subject: Antonina Pawyza

Hello, I would greatly appreciate a translation of the attached document. Thank you in advance.
Christine

Pawyza Antonina b. 5-8-1811 #1.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  406.67 KB

Pawyza Antonina b. 5-8-1811 #1.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:49 pm      Post subject: Re: Antonina Pawyza

crispm28 wrote:
Hello, I would greatly appreciate a translation of the attached document. Thank you in advance.
Christine

Łubnice

It happened on the 11th day of May 1811 at 9 a.m. In front of Us, Dzietrzkowice parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar for Dzietrzkowice commune located in Ostrzeszów county in Kalisz department appeared: Bartłomiej Pawyza, peasant, 50 years old, living in Łubnice on 4 days farmland (probably this is about the obligation to work out a 4-day serfdom) and presented Us a female child born in his house number 54 on the 8th day of May at 2 p.m. of the current year and declared that the child is born with him and his wife Zofia nee Kobacianka, 37 years old from Mieleszyn and his wish is to name this child Antonina.
After making the above statement and presentetion of the child in the presence of Ignacy Boszczyk, komornik (peasant without own land and house, tenant), 40 years old and Mateusz Cweła, 65 years old, farmer, both peasants living in Łubnice, this birth act was read and signed by Us. Child's father and witnesses are illiterate.

priest Hipolit Chrzanowski, Dzietrzkowice parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

the columns on the right marigin say that it is a christian female child.

crumblebucket

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:08 pm      Post subject: Wojciech Blaszkowicz - death

I have tried to translate this myself & think I have the age but am struggling with the names, so would be grateful for a translation of this death record.
Many thanks in advance.
Leigh

wojciech death (9).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.38 MB

wojciech death (9).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:21 pm      Post subject: Re: Wojciech Blaszkowicz - death

crumblebucket wrote:
I have tried to translate this myself & think I have the age but am struggling with the names, so would be grateful for a translation of this death record.
Many thanks in advance.
Leigh

Wólka Zamojska
Wojciech Błaszkowicz

It happened in the city Janowiec on the 19th day of January 1856 at 9 a.m. Appeared: Łukasz Rybicki, 40 years old and Michał Dębiec, 44 years old, peasants, farmers from the village Wólka Zamojska and they declared that on the 17th day of January of the current year at 3 a.m. died Wojciech Błaszkowicz, 70 years old, married, laborer living in the village Wólka Zamojska.
After eye belief about Wojciech Błaszkowicz death this act was read to the declarants and signed by us. The declarants are illiterate.

on the behalf of the Civil Registrar: Janowiec parish vicar signature.

trinkelson

Replies: 44

Post Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:38 pm      Post subject: 1821 Polish birth record translation help

Regarding Akt 121 at https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/743/0/1.1/10/skan/full/-wWZeCQNyvqm49RylXPqjg, I would like some assistance in translating the entire record, especially the reference to "spłodzone z niego z Franciszka Pakuły i Zofii z Kozlowskich małzonkow". Too many Zs! Obviously my Polish skills are very rudimentary. I do have the basics like the dates, place and father's name but the rest is quite jumbled for me. I am most interested in the references to the Pakułas and their mill. Any assistance would be gratefully accepted.

Richard
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:54 pm      Post subject: Re: 1821 Polish birth record translation help

trinkelson wrote:
Regarding Akt 121 at https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/743/0/1.1/10/skan/full/-wWZeCQNyvqm49RylXPqjg, I would like some assistance in translating the entire record, especially the reference to "spłodzone z niego z Franciszka Pakuły i Zofii z Kozlowskich małzonkow". Too many Zs! Obviously my Polish skills are very rudimentary. I do have the basics like the dates, place and father's name but the rest is quite jumbled for me. I am most interested in the references to the Pakułas and their mill. Any assistance would be gratefully accepted.

Richard

i tried my best

It happened on the 31st day of October 1821 at 5 a.m. In front of Us, exactor of Consumption Office ( The office for collecting the levy on vodka and other food items for the benefit of the treasury or municipal bank), serving as Civil Registrar for Dobra commune in Warta county, Kalisz voivodeship, appeared: Tadeusz Święcicki, gardener, 34 years old, living in ...(cant decipher) asked by mother Zofia Kozłowska, wife of Franciszek Pakuła mliller belonged to the Kawęczyn commune who is child's father and presented Us a female child born in the house number 16 in the mill called Pakuła, belonging to the Kawęczyn commune on 31st day of the current month and year and we inform that the decarant humbly and clearly gives the child the name Katarzyna, the child was born with spouses: Franciszek Pakuła and Zofia nee Kozłowska.
This birth certificate was read in the presence of the witnesses: Andrzej Kamiński, citizen of the city Dobra, 44 years old and Aleksy Chyżyński, shoemaker, 60 years ols living in Dobra and signed by Us and Tadeusz Święcicki. The declarant and witnesses are illiterate.

exactor's signature

trinkelson

Replies: 44

Post Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:59 pm      Post subject: Thank you

Excellent and very timely assistance! Using my own poor skills, I could not figure out what Tadeusz had to do with the birth. I am used to the declarant normally being the father, except in cases where the midwife reports the birth for an illegitimate child. As it turns out, sadly, Katarzyna died six days later. It's likely this birth was not a typical healthy event and maybe the parents wanted to record the birth as soon as possible, hence the 5a.m. recording. Understandable that the father, Franciszek, did not stawił sie. Thanks again. Paypal donation on the way.
Jpointer54
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 18

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:42 am      Post subject: Piatkowski Translations

Will you please provide translations of the attached documents?

Thank you.

1821 Mateusz Piatkowski marriage_Tekla Jablonska_radziki duze_akt 6.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  579.21 KB

1821 Mateusz Piatkowski marriage_Tekla Jablonska_radziki duze_akt 6.jpg

1848_DeathBartlomiejPiatkowski_93.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.19 MB

1848_DeathBartlomiejPiatkowski_93.jpg

1845_mateusz piatkowski death_radziki duze_akt 6.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  539.85 KB

1845_mateusz piatkowski death_radziki duze_akt 6.jpg

1831 marriage Jakub Piatkowski_Rozalia_akt 12.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  576.48 KB

1831 marriage Jakub Piatkowski_Rozalia_akt 12.jpg

1830_Jakub Piatkowski death_radziki duze_son Jakub Ewa_akt 7.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  503.77 KB

1830_Jakub Piatkowski death_radziki duze_son Jakub Ewa_akt 7.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:28 am      Post subject: Re: Piatkowski Translations

Jpointer54 wrote:

Thank you.

im working on it

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:57 am      Post subject: Re: Piatkowski Translations

Jpointer54 wrote:

Thank you.

Nr 93
Ciżewo (nowadays: Czyżewo)

It happened in the city Rypin on the 1st/13th day of May 1848 at 7 p.m. Appeared Paweł Cieszyński, farmer from Ciżewo, 32 years old and Jan Tucholski, church servant from Rypin, 62 years old and they informed that yesterday at 8 p.m. died Bartłomiej Piątkowski, widower, laborer, 56 years old, son of spouses: Mateusz Piątkowski and Marianna Piątkowska nee Olszt (could be written Olszta).
After eye belief about Bartłomiej Piątkowski death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed by Us.

===============================================================================

Nr 6
Wąpielsk

It happened in Radziki Wielkie (nowadays Radziki Duże) on the 5th/17th day of June 1845 at 9 a.m. Appeared Franciszek Piątkowski, deceased's son, 40 years old and Jakub Slażyński, 54 years old, both farmers living in Wąpielsk and they declared that on the 3rd/15th day of the current month and year at 3 a.m. died in Wąpielsk Mateusz Piątkowski, widower, 95 years old, living with his son in Wąpielsk, born in Brodnica.
After eye belief about Mateusz Piątkowski death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed by Us.

priest Maciej Dąbrowski, Radziki parish parson.

=================================================================================

Nr 7
Wąpielsk

It happened in the village Radziki Duże on the 26th day of February 1830 at 3 p.m. Appeared Franciszek Mączyński, 36 years old and Franciszek Murawski, 42 years old, both farmers living in the village Wąpielsk and they declared that on the 25th day of February of the current year at 10 p.m. died Jakub Piątkowski, son of spouses: Jakub and Ewa nee Slażyńska, both living in Wąpielsk. Died at the age of 7.
After eye belief about Jakub Piątkowski death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.

priest Tomasz Bronowski signature.

==================================================================================

Nr 6
Radziki Małe

It happened on the 29th day of January 1821 at 3 p.m. In front of Us, Radziki parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar for the Radziki commune located in Lipno district, Płock voivodeship appeared:

Mateusz Piątkowski, a young man, living with his parents in Wąpielsk, according to the birth certificate extracted from the Radziki parish church book 29 years old, son of Mateusz Piątkowski, farmer living in Wąpielsk and Marianna Olszta

and

Tekla Jabłońska, a miss, living with her parents in the village Radziki Małe, according to the birth certificate extracted from the Radziki parish church book 21 years old, daughter of Stanisław Jabłoński, komornik (polish word for a peasant without his own house and land, tenant) living in Radziki Małe and Marianna nee Gorkowska???

both appeared in the presence of their parents.

The parties who presented themselves demand that we begin the wedding ceremony arranged between them which banns were made in front of the doors of our community house, it is:

first on the 14th day of January
second on the 21st day of January

of the current year both at 12 o'clock at noon.

We were not informed of any marriage obstacles. Newlywed's parents allowed for this marriage.
Accepting the demand of the parties, after reading all the before mentioned papers and the sixth part of the Civil Code titled: About marriage, we asked the future husband and the future wife if they want to join themselves with each other in the union of marriage. When each of them separately asnwered to it that such is their will we proclaim in the name of the law that:

Mateusz Piątkowski and Tekla Jabłońska, a miss, are connected with each other by the bond of marriage of which we wrote a document in the presence of: Kazimierz Betlejewski, 40 years old and Franciszek Rabata, master sfartsmanship stove-fitter, 37 years old and Wojciech Betlejewski, farmer, 41 years old, both living in Radziki Małe, not related with newlyweds and Mateusz Dąbrowski, farmer, 32 years old, living in Wąpielsk, not related with newlyweds too.

This act was read aloud to the present and signed by us, the other persons mentioned in this act are illiterate.

priest J. Jasieński.

===================================================================================

Wąpielsk

It happened in Radziki Wielkie on the 26th day of November 1831 at 1 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses Jakub Slarzeński, farmer, 44 years old and Franciszek Piątkowski, farmer, 30 years old, groom's brother, both living in Wąpielsk, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Jakub Piątkowski, a single man, living in Wąpielsk with his parents, born in Wąpielsk, son of Mateusz Piątkowski and Marianna nee Bartkowicz, spouses living in Wąpielsk, 20 years old

and

Rozalia Drzewoszewska, a miss, living in Wąpielsk with her father, daughter of Marek Drzewoszewski living in Wąpielsk and late Marianna nee Biernacka. She was born in Wąpielsk, 20 years old.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage on: 13th and 20th days of November on Sundays and on 25th day of November, fest day (Saint Catherina day. Radziki parish church is dedicated to Saint Catherina) of the current year.

Groom's parents and bride's father, present during writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
There were no obstacles to this marriage.
Newlyweds declared they did not make premarital agreement.
This act was read to the illiterate newlyweds and witnesses and signed only by Us.

priest Wojciech Jurkowski, Radziki parish administrator.

dctoaz2002

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:21 pm      Post subject: Translation of Part of Baptism Certificate

The Diocese of Tarnow sent me a baptismal certificate (portion attached). Under "Rajmund" there is text and a date that looks like 30.6.1936 (or 30.6.1926). I was hoping that someone could translate the word before the date and the text under it. Also, in the column to the right, there is some text that reads "Obst. _ Gabrys'." I wanted to see if anyone could translate that text as well.
Thank you!

Baptism Certificate.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  790.11 KB

Baptism Certificate.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 436, 437, 438 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 437 of 580

Jump to: