PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 159, 160, 161  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1502

Post Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:59 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

hannahdudek wrote:
I have a death record from 1890 (Swierczyn Parish) for Franciszek Janoszewski, but I don't know if it's even the right record I'm looking for. Franciszek would have been about 70 years old. I only need a translation if this Franciszek is about that age, so if it's a young child just let me know. Thanks.

this is the death certificate of a 6-month-old child

waipepe

Replies: 24

Post Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:00 am      Post subject:

Hi Marcel,

could you please so kindly translate for me. Thank you.
Joanna

Urbanski Szymon m copy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.13 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Urbanski Szymon m copy.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:49 am      Post subject:

waipepe wrote:
Hi Marcel,

could you please so kindly translate for me. Thank you.
Joanna

Nr 7
Nowe Miasto and Joniec

It happened in Nowe Miasto on the 21st day of January/2nd day of February 1881 at 10 a.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Franciszek Kraszewski and Piotr Gawarecki, both day labour workers from Nowa Wieś, both 40 years old there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Szymon Urbański, a young man, 24 years old, son of Józef and Antonina nee Wardzyńska, born in Pomiechowo, living in Joniec, blacksmith

and

Anna Kunkowska, a miss, 21 years old, daughter of Jan and Teofila nee Burzyńska, born and living with her parents, farmers in Nowa Wieś.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Nowa Wieś and Joniec parish churches on: 16, 23 and 30 January of the current year (New Style dates).
Newlyweds informed they did not make any premarital agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony performed by the priest Antoni Kamiński, Nowe Miasto parish parson.
This act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.

priest A. Kamiński signature.

Henry Soszynski

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:15 am      Post subject: Translation Help - Soszynski - Tomaszow Lubelski

Greetings all,
Many years ago, I applied for copies of my grandparents birth certificates (short form). My grandmothers doc was the usual type, no problems, but my grandfathers was a nightmare (see link)
http://members.iinet.net.au/~royalty/gfx/birthextract.jpg

I have no idea what to make of this. I can recognize my grandfathers mothers name (Wiktorja S.) and his own first name Michala, but that's about it. Apparently he was born illegitimately, which I guess explains the 14 lines of text. I would greatly appreciate any help in translating the document. The cursive writing is simply beyond me. I'm in no hurry and can supply a better copy if requested but I would need to know how to achieve that. The document is presumably a photocopy of the actual entry in the parish register, but I'm only guessing.
The place of birth was Zielone przy Krasnobrodzie about 9kms from Tomaszow-Lubelski in the former woj. Zamoyski.

Kind regards,
Henry Soszynski
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:29 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Help - Soszynski - Tomaszow Lubelski

Henry Soszynski wrote:
Greetings all,
Many years ago, I applied for copies of my grandparents birth certificates (short form). My grandmothers doc was the usual type, no problems, but my grandfathers was a nightmare (see link)
http://members.iinet.net.au/~royalty/gfx/birthextract.jpg

I have no idea what to make of this. I can recognize my grandfathers mothers name (Wiktorja S.) and his own first name Michala, but that's about it. Apparently he was born illegitimately, which I guess explains the 14 lines of text. I would greatly appreciate any help in translating the document. The cursive writing is simply beyond me. I'm in no hurry and can supply a better copy if requested but I would need to know how to achieve that. The document is presumably a photocopy of the actual entry in the parish register, but I'm only guessing.
The place of birth was Zielone przy Krasnobrodzie about 9kms from Tomaszow-Lubelski in the former woj. Zamoyski.

Kind regards,
Henry Soszynski

Nr 320
Zielone

It happened in the village Podklasztor on the 2nd/14th day of September 1890 at 2 p.m. Appeared: Anna Soszyńska, peasant, farmer (housewife), present at childbirth, living in the village Zielone, 50 years old in the presence of Tomasz Skóra, 47 years old and Tomasz Biela, 45 years old, peasant, farmers living in the village Zielone and presented Us a male child informing that the child was born yesterday in Zielone at 2 a.m. with Wiktoria Soszyńska, unmarried peasant, living in Zielone, 25 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name Michał and the godparents were Tomasz Skóra and Marianna Dziurowa.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed by Us.

priest's signature, serving as Civil Registrar.

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
[email protected]

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:48 am      Post subject: Doba Kronentahl Death Cert

Hello Marcel, I have another Cyrillic document to be translated. Thank you for helping in advance!

This death certificate is for Doba Kronentahl 1886. I found a headstone for a Doba Kronentahl, same year, that has Chaim as her father. http://cemetery.jewish.org.pl/id_118428/info/back_1:0/__Kronentahl.html

If it is the same Chaim, he was my great grandfather’s Szlama’s father and Rubin Kronenthal's from the marriage certificate you translated before. I am hoping the death certificate says who Doba's mother is either Malka or Rachel.

Szlama Kronenthal signed this death certificate, which could be my great-grandfather or another Szlama as I know there was another one.

thanks,
Shelley

DobaDeathCert.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.09 MB

DobaDeathCert.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:08 am      Post subject: Re: Doba Kronentahl Death Cert

[email protected] wrote:
Hello Marcel, I have another Cyrillic document to be translated. Thank you for helping in advance!

This death certificate is for Doba Kronentahl 1886. I found a headstone for a Doba Kronentahl, same year, that has Chaim as her father. http://cemetery.jewish.org.pl/id_118428/info/back_1:0/__Kronentahl.html

If it is the same Chaim, he was my great grandfather’s Szlama’s father and Rubin Kronenthal's from the marriage certificate you translated before. I am hoping the death certificate says who Doba's mother is either Malka or Rachel.

Szlama Kronenthal signed this death certificate, which could be my great-grandfather or another Szlama as I know there was another one.

thanks,
Shelley

Kronental Doba
died on 8/20 May 1886

It happened in Warsaw in 5th Powązkowski Districtin the Civil Registrar Office for Nonchristian Confessions on the 9th/21st day of May 1886 at 11 a.m. Appeared Szlama Kronental, 40 years old, living in the house number 9 on the Ostrowska street and Rafael Kirszenzaft, 33 years old living in the house number 9 on the Nowolipie street and informed Us that on the 8th/20th day of May of the current year in the house number 2485 A died Doba Kronental, she lived with her relatives, daughter of Chaim and Ryfka Ruchla nee Kornfeld. She died at the age of 26.
Death was proved by the presented documents. This act was read and signed by Us and the declarants.

Civil Registrar for Nonchristian Confesions, Court councillor's signature.

[email protected]

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:28 am      Post subject: Doba Kronentahl Death Cert

Thank you so much! It was thought Chaim remarried after Malka passed. It sounds like he did had a daughter who sadly died, Szlama's 1/2 sister.

Shelley
crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 118

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:57 am      Post subject: Smialek-Alberty

Hi Marcel, I found what I believe to be a marriage document for my great grandparents. Could you please trnslate when time permits. Thank you in advance for your great work.
Christine

Smialek Walenty_Alberty Franciszka m. 1874 #6 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-2skanfull46G676RGbzEs27jTBRGsnw.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  343.42 KB

Smialek Walenty_Alberty Franciszka m. 1874 #6 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-2skanfull46G676RGbzEs27jTBRGsnw.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:23 am      Post subject: Re: Smialek-Alberty

crispm28 wrote:
Hi Marcel, I found what I believe to be a marriage document for my great grandparents. Could you please trnslate when time permits. Thank you in advance for your great work.
Christine

village Wójcin

It happened in the village Wójcin on the 6th/18th day of May 1874 at 5 p.m.We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses Marcin Witkowski, 56 years old and Szymon Kmiecik, 38 years old, farmers living in the village Wójcin there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Walenty Śmiałek, a single man, soldier, 28 years old, born and living in the village Żdżary, son of Stanisław and his late wife Anna, farmers

and

Franciszka Alberty, a miss, born and living with her aunt in the village Wójcin, 16 years old, daughter of late parents: Franciszek Alberty and his wife Marianna nee Witkowska, farmers.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Wójcin parish church on: 14/26 April, 21 April/3 May and 28 April/10 May of the current year.

Newlyweds informed they did not make premarital agreement.
Bride's guardian, present during writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.

This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest F. Zwierzycki.

hannahdudek

Replies: 96

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:39 am      Post subject: Thanks

Thank you for letting me know about the Janoszewski death.
Henry Soszynski

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:31 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Help - Soszynski - Tomaszow Lubelski

marcelproust wrote:

Nr 320
Zielone

It happened in the village Podklasztor on the 2nd/14th day of September 1890 at 2 p.m. Appeared: Anna Soszyńska, peasant, farmer (housewife), present at childbirth, living in the village Zielone, 50 years old in the presence of Tomasz Skóra, 47 years old and Tomasz Biela, 45 years old, peasant, farmers living in the village Zielone and presented Us a male child informing that the child was born yesterday in Zielone at 2 a.m. with Wiktoria Soszyńska, unmarried peasant, living in Zielone, 25 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name Michał and the godparents were Tomasz Skóra and Marianna Dziurowa.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed by Us.

priest's signature, serving as Civil Registrar.

Many thanks for the translation, much appreciated.
A PayPal donation has been made.

Kind regards,
Henry Soszynski
LaurineDM

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:40 am      Post subject: Birth Records written in Russian

Hello Marcel!
I would appreciate if you could translate these Birth Records from Majdany, Opole Lubelskie. I am looking for an Andrzej Migora born on April, 15th of 1890 in Majdany. Is this him? There is also a Michal Migora with the same parents that comes right after Andrzej in this book. Could they be twin brothers? I've only been able to read the parents names.

Thank you,

Laurine

MichalMigora-WalentyMigora-MaryaMozdzen copie.jpg
 Description:
Birth of Michal Migora, 1980
 Filesize:  287.52 KB

MichalMigora-WalentyMigora-MaryaMozdzen copie.jpg

AndrzejMigora-WalentyMigora-MaryaMozdzen.jpg
 Description:
Birth of Andrzej Migora, 1890
 Filesize:  295.76 KB

AndrzejMigora-WalentyMigora-MaryaMozdzen.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:01 am      Post subject: Re: Birth Records written in Russian

LaurineDM wrote:
Hello Marcel!
I would appreciate if you could translate these Birth Records from Majdany, Opole Lubelskie. I am looking for an Andrzej Migora born on April, 15th of 1890 in Majdany. Is this him? There is also a Michal Migora with the same parents that comes right after Andrzej in this book. Could they be twin brothers? I've only been able to read the parents names.

Thank you,

Laurine

These are baptism records of the twins' brothers.
Majdany
Michał Migora

It happened in Opole on the 16th/28th day of April 1890 at 11 a.m. Appeared Walenty Migora, 49 years old, peasant, farmer living in Majdany in the presence of Michał Daczka, 29 years old and Wojciech Witczak, 34 years old, peasants, farmers living in the village Majdany and presented Us a male child informing that the child was born in the village Majdany on the 15th/27th day of April of the current year at 7 p.m. with his legal wife Marianna nee Możdżeń, 46 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today by the priest Zygmunt Korwicki, Opole parish vicar the child was given the name Michał and the godparents were: Michał Daczka and Agnieszka Zagozdon. This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and because of their illiteracy it was signed only by Us.

priest Adolf Majewski, parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

Majdany
Andrzej Migora

It happened in Opole on the 16th/28th day of April 1890 at 10 a.m. Appeared Walenty Migora, 49 years old, peasant, farmer living in Majdany in the presence of Michał Daczka, 29 years old and Wojciech Witczak, 34 years old, peasants, farmers living in the village Majdany and presented Us a male child informing that the child was born in the village Majdany on the 15th/27th day of April of the current year at 6 p.m. with his legal wife Marianna nee Możdżeń, 46 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today by the priest Zygmunt Korwicki, Opole parish vicar the child was given the name Andrzej and the godparents were: Wojciech Witczak and Katarzyna Możdżeń. This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and because of their illiteracy it was signed only by Us.

[email protected]

Post Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:22 am      Post subject: Birth Certificates: Szmul David & Zurech Kronenthal

Hello Marcel,
When you can, I would appreciate if you can translate these 2 birth certificates.

1. (82) Szmul David Kronenthal, I am hoping his parents are my great grandparents Szlama Zelman Kronenthal and Glika. Szmul David was Glika's father's name. There is extra writing in the margin as well.

2.(861) Zurech Kronenthal is the son of Chaim and Rifka Ruchal born 6-Nov-1875.

Thank you so much,
Michele

134 Szmul Adjusted.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  711.7 KB

134 Szmul Adjusted.jpg

Zurech Birth Cert Adjusted.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  691.46 KB

Zurech Birth Cert Adjusted.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 159, 160, 161  Next Page 160 of 161

Jump to: