PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 36

Post Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:31 am      Post subject: fryzel family , widelka and klapowka , kolbuszowa

hello to all,

I am trying to find any records for some of my relatives , I hope that you can advise me as to where to look or write to
for more information.

I am looking for records for Wincenty Fryzel born august 23 1890 in klapowka, kolbuszowa

and Franciszek Fryzel born june 6 1893 in widelka , kolbuszowa.

I find these two Fryzel in west rutland Vermont in 1920 census working in the marble industry. Franciszek stayed in this area and Wincenty moved to new York for 1930 and 1940 census.

finding two people with the same name from the same area in Poland, and working and living in the same town in Vermont
it struck me as not a coincidence. I am trying to make a family connection.

from Franciszek Fryzel marriage record in Vermont, his parents were wojciech Fryzel and Malgorzata pasek.

from Wincenty Fryzel passenger manifest in 1907 , his father is given as Wincenty.

the villages of origin are very close and I am guessing there is a family relationship.

any help would be appreciated.

sincerely ,

larry lancucki
Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:21 am      Post subject: Re: fryzel family , widelka and klapowka , kolbuszowa

larrylancucki wrote:
hello to all,

I am trying to find any records for some of my relatives , I hope that you can advise me as to where to look or write to
for more information.

I am looking for records for Wincenty Fryzel born august 23 1890 in klapowka, kolbuszowa

I find these two Fryzel in west rutland Vermont in 1920 census working in the marble industry. Franciszek stayed in this area and Wincenty moved to new York for 1930 and 1940 census.

finding two people with the same name from the same area in Poland, and working and living in the same town in Vermont

from Franciszek Fryzel marriage record in Vermont, his parents were wojciech Fryzel and Malgorzata pasek.

from Wincenty Fryzel passenger manifest in 1907 , his father is given as Wincenty.

the villages of origin are very close and I am guessing there is a family relationship.

sincerely ,

larry lancucki

I read that the Kolbuszowa library has scans of record books available on the spot. From what I checked on familysearch and on the websites of state archives there are no documents for these years. So either a library or a visit to the Diocesan Archives.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:56 am      Post subject: Re: fryzel family , widelka and klapowka , kolbuszowa

larrylancucki wrote:
hello to all,

for more information.

sincerely ,

larry lancucki

Widełka and Kłapówka villages belonged to Przewrotne romancatholic parish.
Here are baptism records for Przewrotne: https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/59/1326/0/-#tabJednostki
I have checked these records for Wincenty and Franciszek Fryzel baptism records but there was no such records. maybe You have to check other dates, because the birth year could be given approximately.

I made a phone call to the State Archives in Rzeszów where Przewrotne parish church books are stored and they informed me that these scans include baptism records only for people born in the village Przewrotne. they dont have baptism records for Kłapówka and Widełka villages although they belonged to Przewrotne parish.
They recomended me to ask about baptism records for Widełka and Kłapówka villages in the Diocesian Archives in Tarnów.
I spoke with the Tarnów Archives and they told me they dont have such documents.

But i have found these documents in kolbuszowa registry office.
they have found Franciszek fryzel baptism record and they couldnt finf Wincenty Fryzel but maybe the birth date is wrong.
to get these files You have to proove that you are related with these people.
I can help You but i need Your personal data so please contact me via private message.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: