PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 161, 162, 163 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 23

Post Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:28 pm      Post subject: Re: marriage record

[email protected] wrote:
Hello!
Any help with this marriage record is very much appreciated. Dates and names are very difficult for me. Thank you for everything.
Elizabeth

Челядзь.
Состоялось въ посадѣ Челядзь, третьяго /шеснадцатаго/ Iюля тысяча девятьсотъ седьмого года въ одинадцать часовъ утра. Объявляемъ, что: въ присутствiи свидѣтелей Антонего Кусь двадцати семи лѣтъ и Яна Споржень двадцати одинъ лѣтъ отъ роду обоихъ работниковъ съ Челядзи, заключено сего числа религiозный брачный союзъ между: Казимержомъ Расала /Kazimierz Rasała/ холостымъ родившимся въ Балицахъ прихода Янина сыномъ Матеуша и Антонины съ Хмѣлевскихъ супруговъ Расала крестьянъ двадцати одинъ лѣтъ отъ роду жительствующимъ въ Челядзи и Юзефою Водо /Jozefa Wodo/ дѣвицею родившеюся въ Жабицахъ прихода Пацановъ дочерью Андржея и умершей Марiянны съ Бабяшовъ супруговъ Водо крестьянъ [двадцати] двухъ лѣтъ отъ роду жительствующею въ Челядзи. Браку сему предшествовало троекратное оглашенiе публикованное въ Челядзкомъ приходскомъ костелѣ въ дняхъ: десятаго /двадцать третьяго/ семнадцатаго /тридцатаго/ Iюня и двадцать четвертаго Iюня /седьмого Iюля/ сего года. Новобрачные объявили что брачный договоръ между ними заключенъ не былъ. Религiозный сей обрядъ бракосочетанiя совершенъ ксендзомъ Казимержомъ Мазуркевичъ мѣстнымъ Викарiемъ. Актъ сей новобрачнымъ и свидѣтелямъ прочитанъ а по ихъ неграмотности Нами только подписанъ. Кс. Люд. Саталецки Челядзкiй Настоятель содержащiй акты гражданскаго состоянiя

Czeladź
It happened in the village of Czeladź on the 3rd/16th of July 1907 at 11 o'clock in the morning. We make known that in the presence of witnesses Antoni Kuś, 27 years, and Jan Sporzeń, 21 years old, both workers from Czeladź, on this day concluded was the religious marriage between Kazimierz Rasała, bachelor, born in Balice within the parish of Janina, son of Mateusz and Antonina nee Chmielewska, spouses the Rasała, peasants, 21 years old, living in Czeladź, and Józefa Wodo, maiden, born in Żabice within the parish of Pacanów, daughter of Andrzej and the late Marianna nee Babiasz, spouses the Wodo, peasants, 22 years old, living in Czeladź. This marriage was preceded by three announcements published in the parish church of Czeladź on the days 10th/23rd, 17th/30th of June and 24th of June/7th of July of the current year. The newlyweds declared that they had not made a marital agreement. This religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Kazimierz Mazurkiewicz, local Vicar. This act to the newlyweds and the witnesses was read out, by Us only was signed. Priest Ludwik Satalecki pastor of Czeladź, maintaining civil-status acts

Balice
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balice,_%C5%9Awi%C4%99tokrzyskie_Voivodeship

Żabice is probably Żabiec
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%BBabiec

Janina
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janina,_%C5%9Awi%C4%99tokrzyskie_Voivodeship

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage Record

Marywegner212 wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
Marywegner212 wrote:
Hi Marcel,

I hope you are doing well. Would you kindly translate this marriage record I found in the parish books you recommended that I believe to be Karol Modlinski and Teodora Marcinkowska? The handwriting is very clear so I think these are my 2nd Great Grandparents, or at least I hope so!

Thank you so very much for your help!

Mary

Witowo

It happened in the village Witowo on the 22nd day of November 1853 at 4 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Jan Piątkiewicz, teacher of Government Elementary School, living in the village Witowo, 38 years old and Jan Brodniewicz, Osięciny estate superintendent, living in Osięciny, 38 years old, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Karol Modliński, a single man, 24 years old, born in the village Zalesie located in the Chodecz parish in Kłodawa county, son of spouses: late Wawrzyniec Modliński and living Wiktoria Modlińska nee Zwiernicka***, private estate manager living in Krzywosądz

and

Teodora Marcinkowska, a miss, 17 years old, born in Witowo, daughter of spouses: living Walenty Marcinkowski and late Marianna Marcinkowska nee Wieczorkowska, living with her father in Witowo.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns if marriage announced in parish churches i Witowo and Krzywosądz on the 2 next Sundays, it is on: 13th and 20th days of November of the current year. From the third banns of marriage a dispensation was made by the Kujawy Consistory General on the 20th day of November number 338. There were no obstacles to this marriage.
Bride's mother and groom's, father, present during writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds informed they did not make premarital agreement.
This act was read to the presend and withesses, , signed by Us and them.

Witowo parish administrator priest's signature, serving as Civil Registrar.

*** in Karol's baptism certificate his mother's name was written as Żernicka.

Marcel,

Thank you so much for translating this. It is my family! I am so excited I was able to find their parents names and maiden names. I am going to start searching for siblings and perhaps even their marriage records. Again, your help is much appreciated.

Have a great day!

Mary

Thank You Smile
I hope Your research will be fruitful.
Best regards from Poland.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
waipepe

Replies: 31

Post Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:08 am      Post subject:

Hi Marcel,

could you please translate this birth record for me. Halina Kruszynska
Thank you so much!
Joanna

H Kruszynski ur..jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1002.22 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

H Kruszynski ur..jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:08 am      Post subject:

waipepe wrote:
Hi Marcel,

could you please translate this birth record for me. Halina Kruszynska
Thank you so much!
Joanna

Nr 114
Opoczno

Halina Kruszyńska

right marigin note: she married Leonard Służewski on the 9th day of October 1923 in Brześć Litewski parish church.

It happened in the city Opoczno on the 4th/17th day of April 1906 at 5 p.m. Appeared Eugeniusz Antoni Kruszyński, 28 years old, county veterinary doctor living in the city Opoczno in the presence of Franciszek Poprzęcki, 60 years old and Wojciech Osiński, 29 years old, residents of the city Opoczno and presented Us a female child informing that the child was born in the city Opoczno on the 28th day of August/10th day of September of the previous year (1905) at 5 a.m. with his legal wife Wanda Antonina nee Szefler, 27 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today by the priest Wacław Kosiński, Opoczno parish vicar, the child was given the name Halina and the godparents were: priest Leon Bartnicki, Bedlno parish parson and Krystyna Rumprecht.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and signed by Us and them.

Loufamtree

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:49 pm      Post subject: Assistance with Birth Records

Hello -

I originally posted this request in the 'Latin Records Translation' section. Sorry! I just realized this is the correct area...I think? Here again are the records of two sisters. I am interested in finding out the name and age of the children's mother. Full translation of the documents is not necessary.

Thank You!

fullsizeoutput_7d00.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.21 MB

fullsizeoutput_7d00.jpeg

Victoria Braciszewska birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  665.21 KB

Victoria Braciszewska birth.jpg

LaurineDM

Replies: 18

Post Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:33 pm      Post subject: Baptism Records

Hello Marcel!

When you get a chance, would you mind translating these two baptism records, please?
These two women are sisters.
They are my great-grandfather's sisters.
Agnieszka Migora born in 1892 & Ewa Migora born in 1898 in Puszno, Opole Lubelskie.
Parents : Marcin Migora (born 1866) & Rozalia Boryca (born 1864).

I don't have any other information about them so what is written these records might help.

EwaMigora1898.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  201.54 KB

EwaMigora1898.jpg

AgnieszkaMigora1892.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  142.52 KB

AgnieszkaMigora1892.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:45 pm      Post subject: Re: Assistance with Birth Records

Loufamtree wrote:
Hello -

I originally posted this request in the 'Latin Records Translation' section. Sorry! I just realized this is the correct area...I think? Here again are the records of two sisters. I am interested in finding out the name and age of the children's mother. Full translation of the documents is not necessary.

Thank You!

there is a little difference between these two records:
1) mother's maiden name. In record number 66 it is written Kotowska, in record number 28: Kotowska.
2) birthplace. Record number 66: Kolonia Sarnowa, record number 28: i wrote Brzoski. I wasnt able to find such village in Ślesin parish. The priest wrote thie name of this village literally as: Brzoskin (or Brzoskip) but there is no such village on the map.

Nr 66
Kolonia Sarnowa

It happened in Ślesin on the 29th day of June/10th day of July 1881 at 5 p.m. Appeared in person: Marceli Braciszewski, peasant living in Kolonia Sarnowa, 29 years old, in the presence of Franciszek Kałczukowski, 45 years old and Walenty Grabowski, 50 years old, both peasants from Kolonia Sarnowa and presented Us a female child born in Kolonia Sarnowa on the 25th day of June/6th day of July of the current year at 7 a.m. with his legal wife Apolonia nee Kotowska, 28 years old.
At The Holy baptism held today by Us the child was given the name Zofia and the godparents were: Szczepan Jakubowski and Józefa Kańurzewska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and because of their illiteracy it was signed only by Us.

serving as Civil Registrar priest Franciszek Radecki.

=====================================================================================

Nr 28
Brzoski

It happened in Ślesin on the 6th/18th day of February 1883 at 4 p.m. Appeared in person: Marceli Braciszewski, peasant living in Brzoski, 31 years old in the presence of Walenty Szymański, 44 years old and Franciszek Kańczurzewski, 48 years old, both peasants from the village Brzoski and presented Us a female child born in the village Brzoski on the 31st day of January/12th day of February of the current year at 7 p.m. with his lefal wife Apolonia nee Kostowska, 27 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today by Us, priest Franciszek Radecki, the child was given the name Wiktoria and the godparents were: Butkiewicz (priest didnt write given name) and Antonina Kańczurzeńska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and because of their illiteracy it was signed only by Us.

Serving as Civil Registrar, priest Franciszek Radecki.

Last edited by marcelproust on Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:19 am; edited 2 times in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:45 pm      Post subject: Re: Baptism Records

LaurineDM wrote:
Hello Marcel!

When you get a chance, would you mind translating these two baptism records, please?
These two women are sisters.
They are my great-grandfather's sisters.
Agnieszka Migora born in 1892 & Ewa Migora born in 1898 in Puszno, Opole Lubelskie.
Parents : Marcin Migora (born 1866) & Rozalia Boryca (born 1864).

I don't have any other information about them so what is written these records might help.

Puszno
Migora Ewa

It happened in Chodel on the 11th/23rd day of January 1898 at 2 p.m. Appeared in person: Marcin Migora, peasant, farmer, 30 years old, living in the village Puszno in the presence of the witnesses: Franciszek Madejek, 36 years old and Jan Madejka, 60 years old, peasants, farmers living in Puszno and presented Us a female child born in the village Puszno on the 8th/20th day of January of the current year at 6 p.m. with his legal wife Rozalia nee Boryca, 32 years old.
At the Holy Baptism held today by Us the child was given the name Ewa and the godparents were: Piotr Gołofit and Franciszka Madejek.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest Piotr Ozimiński, Civil registrar.

=====================================================================================

Puszno
Migora Agnieszka

It happened in Chodel on the 2nd/14th day of January 1892 at 3 p.m. Appeared in person: Marcin Migóra, farmer, 24 years old, living in Puszno in the presence of the witnesses: Marcin Madejek, 27 years old and Józef Cerań, 27years old, peasants, farmers living in Puszno and presented Us a female child born in the village Puszno on the 1st/13th day of January of the current year at 4 a.m. with his legal wife Rozalia nee Boryca, 26 years old.
At the Holy Baptism held today by Us the child was given the name Agnieszka and the godparents were: Józef Cierań and Rozalia Madejek.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest Piotr Ozimiński, Civil registrar.

LaurineDM

Post Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:17 pm      Post subject: Marriage Record

Hello Marcel,
Would you mind translating this marriage record when you have time?
Migóra is my family's last name but I need to know if I'm dealing with the right person, as there are sometimes relatives with the same first name living at the same time...
Is the man getting married Michal Migora born in 1869 to parents Piotr Migora + Agnieszka Rola ? It would be my great-grandfather's uncle.

MichalMigora+EwaMironska.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  406.82 KB

MichalMigora+EwaMironska.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:42 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage Record

LaurineDM wrote:
Hello Marcel,
Would you mind translating this marriage record when you have time?
Migóra is my family's last name but I need to know if I'm dealing with the right person, as there are sometimes relatives with the same first name living at the same time...
Is the man getting married Michal Migora born in 1869 to parents Piotr Migora + Agnieszka Rola ? It would be my great-grandfather's uncle.

It happened in the village Karczmiska on the 4th/16th day of February 1896 at 11 a.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses Jan Miroński, 50 years old andWojciech Piłat, 50 years old, peasants living in the village Karczmiska there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Michał Migóra, a single man, born and living in the village Komaszyce, son of late Piotr and his living wife Agnieszka nee Rola, peasants from the village Komaszyce

and

Ewa Mirońska, a miss, born and living in the village Karczmiska with her parents, 17 years old, daughter of Mateusz and his wife Katarzyna nee Piesek, peasants living in the village Karczmiska.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Karczmiska and Chodel parish churches on: 21st day of January/2nd day of February, 28th day of January/9th day of February and 4th/16th day of February of the current year.
Newlyweds informed they did not make premarital agreement.
Bride's parents gave oral permission for this marriage.
Religious marriage ceremony performed by the priest Franciszek Kaca, Karczmiska parish parson.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest Franciszek Kaca, serving as Civil Registrar.

lciurzycki

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:13 am      Post subject: Russian Birth Certificate for my Grandpa

Hello! I have been researching my grandpas family, hard to find records from their parish of Nowa Slupia.
Hoping someone here might be able to translate his birth certificate for me, Wawrzyniec Piatek - birth certificate, and his mother, Teofila Boron death certificate. Thank you so much for your help!

Teofila Death Certificate.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.1 MB

Teofila Death Certificate.PNG

Wawrzyniec Birth Certificate 1896.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.21 MB

Wawrzyniec Birth Certificate 1896.PNG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:08 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Birth Certificate for my Grandpa

lciurzycki wrote:
Hello! I have been researching my grandpas family, hard to find records from their parish of Nowa Slupia.
Hoping someone here might be able to translate his birth certificate for me, Wawrzyniec Piatek - birth certificate, and his mother, Teofila Boron death certificate. Thank you so much for your help!

Skoszyn
Teofila Piontek

It happened in Nowa Słupia on the 12th/25th day of March 1907 at 10 a.m. Appeared Jan Kmosek and Michał Piontek, both 40 years old, peasants living in Skoszyn and they informed that yesterday at 2 a.m. in Skoszyn died Teofila Piontek, 42 years old, daughter of Antoni and Marianna nee Krakowiak, spouses Baron. She widowed her husband Franciszek .
After eye belief about Teofila death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed only by us.

================================================================================

Kunin
Wawrzyniec Piontek

It happened in Nowa Słupia on the 25th day of July/6th day of August 1896 at 10 a.m. Appeared in person: Franciszek Piontek, peasant living in Kunin, 36 years old in the presence of Aleksander Danielski, 35 years old and Jakub Gajewski, 42 years old, peasants living in Kunin and presented Us a male child born in Kunin on the 22nd day of July/3rd day of August of the current year at 3 a.m. with his legal wife Teofila nee Baron, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today by the priest Julian Woroniecki, the child was given the name Wawrzyniec and the godparents were: Aleksander Danielski and Katarzyna Ćwik.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and because of their illiteracy it was signed only by Us.

Angela Monteiro

Replies: 22

Post Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:34 am      Post subject: Russian translation

Hello!

Someone could help me with these documents translations?

Are the document about the Adam Kowalski Born and the marriage od Stanisław Kowalski anda Mariana Larwa.

Thank you do much

Angela

IMG-20190730-WA0002.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  114.41 KB

IMG-20190730-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20190730-WA0001.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  107.16 KB

IMG-20190730-WA0001.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:45 am      Post subject: Re: Russian translation

Angela Monteiro wrote:
Hello!

Someone could help me with these documents translations?

Are the document about the Adam Kowalski Born and the marriage od Stanisław Kowalski anda Mariana Larwa.

Thank you do much

Angela

Biszcza

Stanisław Kowalski and Marianna Larwa

It happened in Tarnogród on the 13th/26th day of October 1909 at 3 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Andrzej Rorata, 40 years old and Stanisław Szymanik, 45 years old, both farmers from Bukowina, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Stanisław Kowalski, a single man, 26 years old, blacksmith, born in Chmielek located in Łukowa parish, living in Bukowina, son of late spouses: Konstanty Kowalski and Marianna Kowalska nee Pawłowska

and

Marianna Larwa, a miss, 20 years old, born in Bukowina, living with her parents in Biszcza, daughter of spouses: Michał Larwa and Katarzyna Larwa nee Klecha.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Tarnogród parish church on: 27th day of September/10th day of October, 4th/17th day of October and 11th/24th day of October of the current year.
Newlyweds informed they did not make prenuptial agreement.

Religious mariage ceremony performed by Us.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

Tarnogród parish administrator priest, serving as Civil Registrar, B. Malinowski.

========================================================================================

Biszcza
Adam Kowalski

It happened in Tarnogród on the 4th/17th day of December 1904 at 1 p.m. Appeared in person: Janina Łazowska, 24 years old, present during childbirth, farmer from Biszcza in the presence of Józef Wardach, 36 years old and Józef Śmieciuch, 28 years old, farmers from Biszcza and presented Us a male child and informed that the child was born in Biszcza on the 1st/14th day of December of the current year at 6 a.m. with Stanisław Kowalski, 36 years old, who did not appear in person because of military service and his legal wife Marianna nee Larwa, 28 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today, the child was given the name Adam and the godparents were: Józef Wardach and Marianna Larwa.

priest B. Malinowski, Civil Registrar.

LaurineDM

Post Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:11 pm      Post subject: Baptism Records

Hello Marcel,

Would you mind translating these two baptism records? They are my great-grandfather Jan Migora born December, 8th 1900 and his brother Józef born 1903. As for my great-grandfather Jan Migora, I am mainly interested in the witnesses names, ages as well as the godparents information.

Please Smile

Jo?zefMigora1903.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  275.31 KB

Jo?zefMigora1903.jpg

JanMigora1900.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  242.96 KB

JanMigora1900.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 161, 162, 163 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 162 of 338

Jump to: