PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 438, 439, 440, 441, 442  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1575

Post Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:12 pm      Post subject:

worlaskey wrote:
Please translate the attached letter from civil archives.Thank you

Płock State Archive

Letter of 30th June 2019 Signature -- Our signature: O1.6344.4.8.2019 Date: 11th July 2019

The case concerns the genealogical search of the Zielinski family.

Płock State Archive kindly informs that we have found in the following archives unit in 1873-1874 time period:

- Civil Registry Files of Suserz romancatholic parish (1826-1917);

1. Marriage record for

Konstanty Zieliński, son of spouses: late Andrzej Zieliński and living Marianna Zielińska nee Popławska, born in the village Leopoldów in Suserz parish, living in the village Józefków in Trębki parish, 30 years old

and

Marianna Korycka, daughter os spouses: Antoni Korycki and Apolonia Korycka nee Markiewicz, born and living in the village Kaleń in Suserz parish, 18 years old.

Marriage record number 16, year 1873.

At the same time, please provide the date of payment of 50 PLN to the Archive account. Thanks to this, it will be easier for us to confirm this payment. We checked the payments for the month of February 2019 and we did not find Your payment.

dr Tomasz Piekarski
State Archive Director.

starkey76

Replies: 149

Post Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:48 pm      Post subject: Pawlowski translation

Hello,
I was wondering if someone could translate the death of Piotr Pawlowski in 1815 #49:
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0247d&sy=1815&kt=7&plik=047-053.jpg#zoom=1&x=386&y=2049
He was my 5x GG I think. Think he was married to Marianna Jozefowicz, and maybe remarried in 1796 to Petronela Soltysowna. Was trying to fill in his age and maybe other clues.
Thanks as always
John
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:24 pm      Post subject: Re: Pawlowski translation

starkey76 wrote:
Hello,
I was wondering if someone could translate the death of Piotr Pawlowski in 1815 #49:
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0247d&sy=1815&kt=7&plik=047-053.jpg#zoom=1&x=386&y=2049
He was my 5x GG I think. Think he was married to Marianna Jozefowicz, and maybe remarried in 1796 to Petronela Soltysowna. Was trying to fill in his age and maybe other clues.
Thanks as always
John

Zbrochy
Nr 49

It happened on the 15th day of January 1815. In front of Us, Krzynowłoga Mała parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar of Krzynowłoga Mała commune located in Przasnysz county, Płock department appeared peasants: Józef Jo...k and Augustyn Pasiak, both from Zbrochy, kopczarze (plural form of the word kopczarz: a peasant, settler on the ground after the cleared forest) and they informed Us that yesterday at 2 a.m. died Piotr Pawłoski, widower, 60 years old, living on kopczyzna*** living in Zbrochy in the house number 2.
This act was read to the declarants and signed by Us because the declarants are illiterate.

F. Lobert's signature.

the surname is written Pawłoski, not Pawłowski but it happened that priest skipped the letter W in the surname.
I can not read the name of the first witness

*** kopczyzna: the type of leased land. the lease fee was part of the crop

starkey76

Post Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:50 pm      Post subject:

Thank you Marcel. I'm starting to get to the point where I can get more out the scans, but the ages can be difficult. Thanks again!!
John
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:53 pm      Post subject:

starkey76 wrote:
Thank you Marcel. I'm starting to get to the point where I can get more out the scans, but the ages can be difficult. Thanks again!!
John

Krzynowłoga Mała parish is indexed very well. Remember that you can always ask me for help. The age of the deceased person can be approximate.

starkey76

Post Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:43 pm      Post subject:

It is very detailed, but I run into issues with the names changing from Jagaciak to Jagaczewski, Pawlak became Pawłowska. Jakubiak being down as Jakubiakowna and getting distorted caused a headache, but I think Zofia Pawloawska death in 1827 cleared it up by listing the childrens ages. I'm finding much more success going back and centering on specific locations, and I think the changes becomes more clear around 1800-1815.
Thanks again
Helli
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 251

Post Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:33 pm      Post subject: Re. Birth record 1857 # 18 - Bulkowo

Hi,
I would appreciate a translation of the birth record for Marianna Tober 1857 # 18.

Thank you very much for your help.

Helli

B-Maryanna Tober 1857 # 18-Wyszogrod KB.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  731.01 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

B-Maryanna Tober 1857 # 18-Wyszogrod KB.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:14 pm      Post subject: Re: Re. Birth record 1857 # 18 - Bulkowo

Helli wrote:
Hi,
I would appreciate a translation of the birth record for Marianna Tober 1857 # 18.

Helli

Nr 18
Bulkowo

It happened in Wyszogród on the 22nd day of January/3rd day of February 1857 at 2 p.m. Appeared Jan Tober, zagrodnik***, living in Bulkowo, 24 years old in the presence of the witnesses: Jakub Waldbauer, komornik (peasant without his own farm and house, tenant) from Bulkowo, 39 years old and Jan Czajkowski, farmer from Bulkowo, 33 years old and presented Us a female child born in Bulkowo on the 19th/31st day of January of the current year at 11 a.m. with his wife Marianna nee Kretschman, 24 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name Marianna and the godparents were: mentioned above Jakub Waldbauer and Teofila Czajkowska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and signed by Us, child's father and witnesses are illiterate.

signed by Wyszogród parish pastor, Wilhelm Alberti.

*** a peasant holding a house and a farm with an area no larger than 1/4 a łan (łan is an old field measurement unit). Those who owned only a small piece of land, unlike the peasants, were unable to feed the whole family, for this reason they became the basic wage force in the countryside.

Last edited by marcelproust on Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Stanislaw

Replies: 23

Post Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:14 pm      Post subject: Re: Re. Birth record 1857 # 18 - Bulkowo

Helli wrote:
Hi,

Helli

N.18
Bulkowo
Działo się w Wyszogrodzie dnia dwudziestego drugiego Stycznia/trzeciego Lutego tysiąc osmset pięcdziesiątego siodmego roku o godzinie drugiej po południu. Stawił się Jan Tober zagrodnik w Bulkowie zamieszkały lat dwadziescia cztery mający, w obecnosci swiadkow Jakuba Waldbauer komornika z Bulkowa lat trzydziesci dziewięc tudzież Jana Czajkowskiego rolnika z Bulkowa lat trzydziesci trzy mających i okazał nam dziecie płci zenskiej urodzone w Bulkowie dnia dziewiętnastego/trzydziestego pierwszego Stycznia roku biezącego o godzinie jedenastey z rana z iego małzonki Maryanny z Kretschmanów lat dwadziescia cztery mającej. Dziecięciu temu na chrzcie swiętym odbytym w dniu dzisiejszym nadane zostało imię Maryanna, a rodzicami iego chrzestnemi byli wyzej wspomniony Jakub Waldbauer i Teofila Czajkowska. Akt ten przeczytany stawającemu i swiadkom przez nas podpisany został. Ojciec i swiadkowie pisać nie umieją. X Albert Pastor Wyszogrodzki

Nr 18.
Bulkowo
It happened in Wyszogród on the 22nd of January/3rd of February 1857 at two o'clock in the afternoon. Appeared Jan Tober, crofter, in Bulkowo inhabited, 24 years old, in the presence of Jakub Waldbauer, tenant from Bulkowo, 39 years old, and also Jan Czajkowski, farmer from Bulkowo, 33 years old, and he showed us an infant of the female sex, born in Bulkowo on the day 19th/31st of January of the current year at eleven o'clock in the morning from his wife Maryanna nee Kretschman, 24 years old; to this infant at the Holy Baptism performed today was given the name Maryanna, and her godparents were the abovementioned Jakub Waldbauer and Teofila Czajkowska. This act was read out to the declarant and the witnesses, by us was signed. The father and the witnesses do not know how to write. Priest Albert Pastor of Wyszogród

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:42 pm      Post subject: Re: Re. Birth record 1857 # 18 - Bulkowo

Stanislaw wrote:
Helli wrote:
Hi,

Helli

N.18
Bulkowo
Działo się w Wyszogrodzie dnia dwudziestego drugiego Stycznia/trzeciego Lutego tysiąc osmset pięcdziesiątego siodmego roku o godzinie drugiej po południu. Stawił się Jan Tober zagrodnik w Bulkowie zamieszkały lat dwadziescia cztery mający, w obecnosci swiadkow Jakuba Waldbauer komornika z Bulkowa lat trzydziesci dziewięc tudzież Jana Czajkowskiego rolnika z Bulkowa lat trzydziesci trzy mających i okazał nam dziecie płci zenskiej urodzone w Bulkowie dnia dziewiętnastego/trzydziestego pierwszego Stycznia roku biezącego o godzinie jedenastey z rana z iego małzonki Maryanny z Kretschmanów lat dwadziescia cztery mającej. Dziecięciu temu na chrzcie swiętym odbytym w dniu dzisiejszym nadane zostało imię Maryanna, a rodzicami iego chrzestnemi byli wyzej wspomniony Jakub Waldbauer i Teofila Czajkowska. Akt ten przeczytany stawającemu i swiadkom przez nas podpisany został. Ojciec i swiadkowie pisać nie umieją. X Albert Pastor Wyszogrodzki

Nr 18.
Bulkowo
It happened in Wyszogród on the 22nd of January/3rd of February 1857 at two o'clock in the afternoon. Appeared Jan Tober, crofter, in Bulkowo inhabited, 24 years old, in the presence of Jakub Waldbauer, tenant from Bulkowo, 39 years old, and also Jan Czajkowski, farmer from Bulkowo, 33 years old, and he showed us an infant of the female sex, born in Bulkowo on the day 19th/31st of January of the current year at eleven o'clock in the morning from his wife Maryanna nee Kretschman, 24 years old; to this infant at the Holy Baptism performed today was given the name Maryanna, and her godparents were the abovementioned Jakub Waldbauer and Teofila Czajkowska. This act was read out to the declarant and the witnesses, by us was signed. The father and the witnesses do not know how to write. Priest Albert Pastor of Wyszogród

is there a sense to duplicate the translation?

Natalia

Replies: 31

Post Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:31 pm      Post subject:

marcelproust wrote:

Duplicate? Your original text was "im working on it". Then you 4 times edited your text after Stanisław published his translation. So you duplicated, not Stanisław.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:36 pm      Post subject:

Natalia wrote:
marcelproust wrote:

Duplicate? Your original text was "im working on it". Then you 4 times edited your text after Stanisław published his translation. So you duplicated, not Stanisław.

Stanisław and Natalia.... one person using two nicknames?

I always send information: im working on it which means the translation is in progress. So, what is the point in putting your translation in?

Natalia

Replies: 31

Post Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:08 pm      Post subject:

marcelproust wrote:
I always send information: im working on it which means the translation is in progress. So, what is the point in putting your translation in?

Stanisław published his post in the same moment you did your one. See the time of publications.
marksmt

Replies: 32

Post Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:24 am      Post subject: 1814 Marriage

I would appreciate a translation of this 1814 marriage for Regina Staskiewicz (widow of Andrzej) and Wincenty Bielis from the Punsk parish. Regina is living in Buywiszki (if that helps) and her parents are Simon Pojawis and Anna (I can't decipher the proper spelling of her surname). I'm interested in the ages, birth location, and any other genealogical information that might be within the document. Thank you in advance.

Last edited by marksmt on Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:50 am      Post subject: Re: 1814 Marriage

marksmt wrote:
I would appreciate a translation of this 1814 marriage for Regina Staskiewicz (widow of Andrzej) and Wincenty Bielis from the Punsk parish. Regina is living in Buywiszki (if that helps) and her parents are Simon Pojawis and Anna (I can't decipher the proper spelling of her surname). I'm interested in the ages, birth location, and any other genealogical information that might be within the document. Thank you in advance.

Marriage act

It happened on the 8th day of May 1814. In front of Us, Puńsk parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar in Łomża Department appeared:

Wincenty Bielis, a young man, according to the baptism record extracted from the Puńsk parish church books 26 years old, living together with his brother on the farm in the village Nowiniki Mackowskie, of age, son of late Michał Bielis and living Marianna nee Bartnik, she lives with her son. He presented death act record of his wife extracted from the Puńsk commune records

and

Regina Pojawiewna, first marriage surname Staśkiewicz, widow, according to the baptism certificate extracted from the Puńsk parish church records 38 years old, living on the farm in the village Bujwiszki located in Puńsk commune, daughter of Szymon Pojawies, farmer living in the village Poszkinie located in Puńsk commune and Anna nee Wołyncewna. She presented death record of her husband Andrzej Staśkiewicz from Puńsk commune.

The parties who presented themselves demand that we begin the wedding ceremony arranged between them which banns were made in front of the doors of our community house, it is:

first on the 24th day of April
second on the 1st day of May

of the current year both at noon on Sundays of the current year.

We were not informed of any marriage obstacles.
Accepting the demand of the parties, after reading all the before mentioned papers and the sixth part of the Napoleonic Civil Code titled: About marriage, we asked the future husband and the future wife if they want to join themselves with each other in the union of marriage. When each of them separately asnwered to it that such is their will we proclaim in the name of the law that:

Wincenty Bielis and Regina Staśkiewicz are connected with each other by the bond of marriage of which we wrote a document in the presence of: Andrzej Bielis, 22 years old, groom's brother, Andrzej Sokołowski, 27 years old, farmer's son, both living in the village Nowiniki Mackowskie and Jan Pojawis, 24 years old, ride's brother, living in the village Oszkinie and Jakub Jankowski, 60 years old, farmer from the village Buraki, all from the Puńsk commune.
This act was read aloud to the present and signed by us, civil registar, the other persons mentioned in this act are illiterate.

priest Mateusz Zaleski, Puńsk parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

i need to think about bride's mother maiden name. It looks like Wołyncewna....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 438, 439, 440, 441, 442  Next Page 439 of 442

Jump to: