PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 162, 163, 164 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4208

Post Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:26 pm      Post subject: Re: Baptism Records

LaurineDM wrote:
Hello Marcel,

Would you mind translating these two baptism records? They are my great-grandfather Jan Migora born December, 8th 1900 and his brother Józef born 1903. As for my great-grandfather Jan Migora, I am mainly interested in the witnesses names, ages as well as the godparents information.

Please Smile

Puszno
Migora Józef

It happened in Chodel on the 30th day of July/12th day of August 1903 at 11 a.m. Appeared in person Marcin Migora, peasant, farmer, 36 years old, living in the village Puszno in the presence of the witnesses Filip Podgajny, 70 years old and Leon Boryca, 24 years old, both peasants, farmers living in Puszno and presented Us a male child born in the village Puszno on the 29th day of July/11th day of August of the current year at 5 p.m. with his legal wife Rozalia nee Boryca, 37 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today by the priest Michał Turski, Chodel parish vicar, the child was given the name Józef and the godparents were: Leon Boryca and Karolina Sałek.
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us.

Priest Piotr Ozimiński, Chodel parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

========================================================================================

Puszno
Migora Jan

It happened in Chodel on the 26th day of November/9th day of December 1900 at 3 p.m. Appeared in person Marcin Migora, peasant, farmer, 32 years old, living in the village Puszno in the presence of the witnesses: Marcin Madejek, 34 years old and Andrzej Boryca, 30 years old, peasants, farmers living in Puszno and presented Us a male child born in the village Puszno on the 25th day of November/8th day of December of the current year at 4 a.m. with his legal wife Rozalia nee Boryca, 32 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today by Us the child was given the name Jan and the godparents were: Andrzej Boryca and Agata Migora.
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us.

Priest Piotr Ozimiński, Chodel parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
[email protected]

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:14 am      Post subject: Pesach Kronental & Hinda Moszkowicz Marriage cert

Hello Marcel, When you can, would you please translate the marriage record between Pesach Kronental and Hinda Moszkowicz. thank you so much!

119PeseachMarriage.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  772.56 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

119PeseachMarriage.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:08 am      Post subject: Re: Pesach Kronental & Hinda Moszkowicz Marriage cert

[email protected] wrote:
Hello Marcel, When you can, would you please translate the marriage record between Pesach Kronental and Hinda Moszkowicz. thank you so much!

It happened in Warsaw on the 17th/29th day of January 1900, at 1 p.m.
In the chancellery of the Civil Registrar for nonchristian Confessions of the 7th Wola cyrkuł* appeared in person: Wola cyrkuł rabbi Zajnwel Klejfisz, as well as

the groom, a signel man: Pajsach Kronental, wallet/purse craftsman, 25 years old, born in Warsaw, living in Warsat at number 5247, son of Berek and Ryfka nee Ferkebok, living spouses Kronental

and

Hinda Jacheta Moszkowicz, a miss, 17 years old, born in Warsaw, living at number 908, daughter of her late father Szaja Moszkowicz and unmarried living Sura Ejzenberg

and witnesses:

Nusym Felzenszwalde living at number 1487 B, C, D and Berek Wald living 989, traders, both of age.

Rabbi Klejfisz declared that on the 4th/16th day of January of the current year he connected the following people with the marriage knot: a single man Pajsach Kronental and a miss Hinda Jacheta Moszkowicz.
The marriage was concluded by mutual consent of the newlyweds and bride's mother, widow.
There were no obstacles to this marriage.
He also informed that this marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage on the 4th, 11th and 18th day of December 1899.
At the end the newlyweds informed Us they did not make any prenuptial agreement.

This act was read to the present and signed by Us and them, except bride's mother because she is illiterate.

signature of the Civil regirstar of the 7th Wola cyrkuł.

*cyrkuł: the name of the administrative division unit in Warsaw at that time. 7th district name was Wola.

[email protected]

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:16 pm      Post subject: Pesach Kronental & Hinda Moszkowicz Marriage cert

Thank you so much Marcel! Pajsach's father Berek Kronental is another brother to my great-grandfather Szlama Kronental. Little by little I am building the tree of my family. A PayPal donation has been sent.
cwk1958

Replies: 19

Post Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:41 pm      Post subject: Translation of Aleksander Gotowicki Marriage

Good Saturday Evening:

Please find attached a picture of a record I would like translated at your earliest convenience. It is record number 12 and is the marriage of Aleksander Gotowicki.

I have also included a link to address also for your convenience:

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0151d&sy=1908&kt=2&plik=012-013.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

Thank you so much!
Cindy Kluz

012 geneteka busias brother.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  853.34 KB

012 geneteka busias brother.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:55 am      Post subject: Re: Translation of Aleksander Gotowicki Marriage

cwk1958 wrote:
Good Saturday Evening:

Please find attached a picture of a record I would like translated at your earliest convenience. It is record number 12 and is the marriage of Aleksander Gotowicki.

I have also included a link to address also for your convenience:

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0151d&sy=1908&kt=2&plik=012-013.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

Thank you so much!
Cindy Kluz

Wróblewo
Nr 12

It happened in the village Pałuki on the 28th day of September/11th day of October 1908 at 3 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Jan Sumiński, servant, 40 years old, living in Wróblewo and Franciszek Nieradzik, church servant, 54 years old, living in Pałuki, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Aleksander Gotowicki, a single man, servant, 25 years old, born in Augustów located in Krasne parish, living in Wróblewo in Pałuki parish, son of spouses: Roch Gotowicki and Antonina Gotowicka nee Lubieńska

and

Józefa Sumińska, a miss, 18 years old, born in Bogucin, living in Wróblewo, daughter of spouses: Jan Sumiński and Julianna Sumińska nee Wnuk.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Pałuki parish church on: 20th and 27th days of September and 4th day of october of the current year.

Newlyweds declared they did not make prenuptial agreement.
Bride's parents, present during writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for the marriage.
Religious marriage ceremony performed by the priest Edmund Koskowski, parish administrator.
This act was read to the illiterate present and signed only by Us.

Pałuki parish administrator, serving as Civil registrar.

priest E. Koskowski.

left marigin note: Gotowicki Aleksander died on the 15th day of April 1958 in Ciechanów. Ciechanów Registry Office, death record number 86/1958.
Ciechanów, 16th day of April 1958.
Official signature: Szymańska.

Mhimy

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:49 am      Post subject: Back of photograph - 1909

Hello,
I would very much appreciate a translation of the back of this photograph of a baby who I am trying to identify, sent to my grandmother from Brest (?) in 1909.
Thank you so much,
Maddy Himy

back of cypa infant postcard.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  127.49 KB

back of cypa infant postcard.jpg

Natalia

Replies: 31

Post Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:02 am      Post subject:

Hello, Maddy.
Here is the translation.

For a memory to aunt Rachel from Bluma Harlash.
Brest-Litowsk 29 September 1909.

Natalia
Mhimy

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:23 am      Post subject: Back of photograph - 1909

Thank you for the quick response!
Xanatos55

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:17 pm      Post subject: Russian Translation of birth record for Jankiel Chlebowicz

I need a translation for the birth record of Jankiel Chlebowicz. It is Akta 27 from the Wyszkow archives found on JRI-Poland. I'm not sure which is the last line for the record when cropping the picture so I gave some lines of padding. I have been told that it is written in Russian after thinking it was in Polish.

I appreciate all efforts.

Thank you,
Justin Binder

JankielChlebowicz_BirthRecord_Akta27.jpg
 Description:
Birth record for Jankiel Chlebowicz - Akta 27
 Filesize:  622.05 KB

JankielChlebowicz_BirthRecord_Akta27.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:28 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation of birth record for Jankiel Chlebowi

Xanatos55 wrote:
I need a translation for the birth record of Jankiel Chlebowicz. It is Akta 27 from the Wyszkow archives found on JRI-Poland. I'm not sure which is the last line for the record when cropping the picture so I gave some lines of padding. I have been told that it is written in Russian after thinking it was in Polish.

I appreciate all efforts.

Thank you,
Justin Binder

Wyszków
Nr 27

It happened in Wyszków on the 11th/23rd day of February 1885 at 10 a.m. Appeared in person Szaja Chlebowicz, trader, 25 years old, living in Wyszków in the presence of the witnesses Wulf Cembał, synagogue teacher, 59 years old and Moszek Goliat, trader, 60 years old, both living in Wyszków and presented Us a male child born in Wyszków on the 1st/13th day of February of the current year at 6 a.m. with his legal wife Myszka? nee Ostrowiak, 35 years old.
The child was given the name Jankiel.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by us, child's father and the witnesses are illiterate.

Civil Registrar signature.

cwk1958

Replies: 19

Post Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:16 pm      Post subject: Transalation of Biirth of Eleanor Jakubiak

Hello

At your earliest convenience would it be possible to translate the following birth record No. 47 for Eleanor Jakubiak. The link is below and a photo copy attached.

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0100d&sy=1887&kt=1&plik=047-050.jpg#zoom=1&x=478&y=168

Thank you so much.
Cindy Kluz

Jakubiak Eleanor Birth .jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  739.93 KB

Jakubiak Eleanor Birth .jpg

Xanatos55

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:22 pm      Post subject: Lejbka Chlebowicz - Birth Record translation

Thank you Marcel for the translation.

I have another birth record for Lejbka Chlebowicz (should be Jankiel's brother). It is Akta 8 from Wyszkow. I gave the image some padding again, not knowing the actual first line.

Thank you,
Justin Binder

LejbkaChlebowiczBirthRecord_Akta8.jpg
 Description:
Birth record - Akta 8
 Filesize:  624.5 KB

LejbkaChlebowiczBirthRecord_Akta8.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:35 am      Post subject: Re: Transalation of Biirth of Eleanor Jakubiak

cwk1958 wrote:
Hello

At your earliest convenience would it be possible to translate the following birth record No. 47 for Eleanor Jakubiak. The link is below and a photo copy attached.

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0100d&sy=1887&kt=1&plik=047-050.jpg#zoom=1&x=478&y=168

Thank you so much.
Cindy Kluz

Bobowo

It happened in the village Bogate on the 30th day of March/11th day of April 1887 at 12 o'clock at noon.
Appeared in person: Jan Jakubiak, worker from Bobowo, 40 years old in the presence of Julian Czajka, saddler from the village Żbiki, 40 years old and Jan Makowski, sacristan from the village Bogate, 77 years old and presented Us a female child, born in Bobowo on the 22nd day of March/3rd day of April of the current year, at 10 p.m. with his legal wife Anna nee Kaszuba, 47 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Eleonora, and the godparents were: Julian Czajka and Marianna Gajewska.
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed by Us.

priest Ignacy Dzierżanowski, Bogate parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:53 am      Post subject: Re: Lejbka Chlebowicz - Birth Record translation

Xanatos55 wrote:
Thank you Marcel for the translation.

I have another birth record for Lejbka Chlebowicz (should be Jankiel's brother). It is Akta 8 from Wyszkow. I gave the image some padding again, not knowing the actual first line.

Thank you,
Justin Binder

Wyszków
Nr 8.

It happened in Wyszków on the 9th/21st day of January 1886, at 9 a.m. Appeared in person Szaja Chlebowicz, trader, 26 years old, living in Wyszków, in the presence of the witnesses: Wulf Cembał and Szlama Zylberman, synagogue teachers, both 60 years old, both living in Wyszków, and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born in Wyszków on the 8th/20th day of February 1882, at 9 a.m. with his legal wife Myszka nee Ostrowiak, 33 years old.
At the circumcision rite the child was given the name Lejbka.
The reason for not informing about the birth of the child was the neglect of the child's father.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and digned only by us. Child's father and the witnesses are illiterate.

Civil Registrar's signature.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 162, 163, 164 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 163 of 339

Jump to: