PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 440, 441, 442 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:22 pm      Post subject: Re: Death Translation

marksmt wrote:
I have a death record for Jan Gryszkiewicz from Wilkopedzie (Punsk Parish) from about 1817. His wife was Regina Niewula (I believe that's the correct spelling). I would appreciate a translation, and thanks in advance.

It happened on the 8th day of May 1818 at 11 a.m. In front of Us, Puńsk parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar of Puńsk commune located in Augustów voivodeship, Sejny county and municipality, appeared: Szymon Gryszkiewicz, 28 years old, deceased's son, farmer and Andrzej Łukaszewicz, 40 years old, deceased's son in law, farmer, both living in the village Wiłkopedzie located in Puńsk commune and they declared that on the 8th day of May of the current year, at 10 a.m. died Jan Gryszkiewicz, 80 years old, kątnik*, husband of 60 years old Regina Gryszkiewicz nee Niewula, kątnica**, she lives in the village Wiłkopedzie in the house of mentioned above Szymon Gryszkiewicz, at number 7.
Birth place, father's given name, mother's given and maiden names are unknown.
This death act was read to the declarants and signed by Us because the witnesses are illiterate.

Priest Mateusz Zalewski, Puńsk parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

*kątnik: laborer, peasant without his own house and land
**kątnica: female form of the word kątnik

PAYPAL: [email protected]

Last edited by marcelproust on Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
marksmt

Replies: 32

Post Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:59 pm      Post subject: Thanks

Thank you Marcel for the Gryszkiewicz translation and note about the farmer terms. Thanks.
zack

Replies: 446

Post Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:15 pm      Post subject: RUCHLA LAJA ORACZ

Thank you again for your recent translations
I would appreciate if you could translate this one too
ZACK ORACZ

18.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  961.98 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

18.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:50 pm      Post subject: Re: RUCHLA LAJA ORACZ

zack wrote:
Thank you again for your recent translations
I would appreciate if you could translate this one too
ZACK ORACZ

Nr 18

City Iłża

Ruchla Laja Oracz

It happened in the city Iłża on the 10th/22nd day of May 1857.

Appeared Orthodox Jew Pinchas Oracz, 25 years old, living in the city Iłża, manufacturer, in the presence of the witnesses: Orthodox Jews: To... Frydman, teacher, 48 years old and Marek Samet, bookbinder, 27 years old, both living in the city Iłża and presented Us a female child born here in the city Iłża on the 1st/13th day of January of the current year at 12 o'clock at noon with his wife Fajga Gotla nee Bryt, 23 years old. The child was given two names: Ruchla Łaja.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and signed by the witnesses, father of the child and Us.
At the end, it is mentioned that as the reason for delaying the writing of this act, the father of the child reported trade-related matters.

witnesses: Tania?(Sania?) Frydman, Marek Samet, father: Pinchas Oracz
Mayor and rabbi deputy signatures.

marksmt

Post Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:44 pm      Post subject: Translation

Hi. I have two related death records from the Punsk parish. First is the 1820 death for Wincenty Bielis (village of Knipowo) and the 1825 death for Anna Pojawis (village of Oszkinie and maiden name Wolyniec). Thanks in advance for help with the translation of specific genealogical details.

Last edited by marksmt on Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:20 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

marksmt wrote:
Hi. I have two related death records from the Punsk parish. First is the 1820 death for Wincenty Bielis (village of Knipowo) and the 1825 death for Anna Pojawis (village of Oszkinie and maiden name Wolyniec). Thanks in advance for help with the translation of specific genealogical details.

Knipowo

It happened on the 26th day of May 1820 at 6 p.m. In front of Us, Puńsk vicar, serving as Civil Registrar in Puńsk commune located in Augustów voivodeship, Sejny county and municipality, appeared Wincenty Bielis, 40 years old, deceased's father, farmer and Józef Staśkiewicz, 58 years old, farmer, close neighbor, both living on the farm in Knipowo located in Puńsk commune and declared that on the 25th day of May of the current year at 7 a.m. died Wincenty, 4 years old, son of spouses: mentioned above Wincenty Bielis and Regina nee Pojawia, 40 years old, in their house number 7. He was born there too.
Then we read this death act to the declarants and we signed it. Witnesses mentioned in this act are illiterate.

Priest Onufry Wojtkiewicz, Puńsk parish vicar, Civil Registrar deputy.

=====================================================================================

Oszkinie

It happened on the 15th day of May 1825 at 1 p.m. In front of Us, Puńsk parish parson, serving as Civil registrar in Puńsk commune, located in Sejny county in Augustów voivodeship sppeared: Jan Pojawis, 38 years old and Jerzy Pojawis, 33 years old, both deceased's sons, peasants living on the farm in the village Oszkinie and they declared that on the 14th day of the current month and year, at 11 a.m., died Anna Pojawis nee Wołyniec, widow, 89 years old, she died in the house number 1. She was born there.*
This death act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed by Us.

priest Benedykt Beniaszewicz, Puńsk parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

*its probobly about the village name: Oszkinie

marksmt

Post Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:33 am      Post subject: Thanks

Thank you marcel for the Pojawis translations.
hannahdudek

Replies: 111

Post Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:42 am      Post subject: Death Records

I have two death records from the Swierczyn Parish (village of Mialkie) for Zofia Januszewski (1851) and Elzbieta Januszewski (1855). Thank you in advance for a translation.

Last edited by hannahdudek on Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:42 am      Post subject: Re: Death Records

hannahdudek wrote:
I have two death records from the Swierczyn Parish (village of Mialkie) for Zofia Januszewski (1851) and Elzbieta Januszewski (1855). Thank you in advance for a translation.

Miałkie

It happened in Świerczyn on the 28th day of April 1855 at 9 a.m. Appeared Antoni Woźniakowski, 30 years old and Tadeusz Wiszkowski, 69 years old, both farmers living in Miałkie and they declared that on the 24th day of the current month and year died in Miałkie, at 8 p.m., Elżbieta Januszewska, 47 years old, wife of farmer from Miałkie: Franciszek Januszewski.
After eye belief about Elżbieta death, this act was read to the declarants and signed only by us because the decalrants are illiterate.

priest M. Zarzecki, serving as Civil Registrar.

=================================================================================

Miałkie

It happened in Świerczyn on the 28th day of February 1851 at 5 p.m. Appeared Tadeusz Wiszkowski and Ignacy Ochelski, both farmers from Miałkie, 48 years old and they declared that on the 27th day of the current month and year, at 10 a.m., died Zofia Januszewska. She lived in Miałkie, laborer, 34 years old. She left her widowed husband Franciszek and children: Teofila, Wincenty, Andrzej and Marianna.
After eye belief about Zofia's death this act was read to the declarants and signed only by Us because the declarants are illiterate.

Priest Hermanowski, parish administrator.

hannahdudek

Post Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:09 pm      Post subject: Thanks

Thank you for the translations (Januszewski)!
hannahdudek

Post Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:42 am      Post subject: Marriage

I would appreciate help with a translation of an 1856 marriage for Franciszek Januszewski and Marianna Lewanodwski from the Swierczyn Parish. Thank you.

Last edited by hannahdudek on Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:39 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage

hannahdudek wrote:
I would appreciate help with a translation of an 1856 marriage for Franciszek Januszewski and Marianna Lewanodwski from the Swierczyn Parish. Thank you.

Wulka Jurkowa (on the present map i see the village Wola Jurkowa)

It happened in Świerczyn on the 20th January 1856 at 1 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Marcin Kujawa, laborer from Paniewek, 30 years old and Wojciech Bakowski, ..., from Wulka, 32 years old, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Franciszek Januszewski, widower after late wife Elżbieta, who died in Miałkie, born in Grodziszno (Grodziczno???) in Grand Dutchy of Posen, son of late: Szczepan and Marianna, alcohol distillers in Grabowo. He lives in Miałkie on the farm, 50 years old

and

Marianna Lawendowska, a widow, after late husband Jan, who died in Wulka Jurkowa in 1851. She was born in Wulka, daughter of late: Maciej and Józefa, farmers in Wulka. She lives in Wulka, 42 years old.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage on: 6th, 13th and 20th day of January on the current year, announced in Świerczyn parish.

There were no obstacles to this marriage.
Newlyweds informed they did not make any prenuptial agreement.
Permission from the both sides was given.
This act was read to the declarants and witnesses signed only by Us because the newlyweds and witnesses are illiterate.

Priest H. Zarzecki, serving as Civil Registrar.

hannahdudek

Post Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:27 am      Post subject: Thanks

Thank you for the Januszewski marriage translation. It was very helpful!
hannahdudek

Post Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:43 am      Post subject: Marriage

Could I get a translation for this 1851 marriage of Franciszek Januszewski and Elzbieta Nowakowska? It's from the Swierczyn Parish and village of Swierczynek. Thanks.

Last edited by hannahdudek on Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:10 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage

hannahdudek wrote:
Could I get a translation for this 1851 marriage of Franciszek Januszewski and Elzbieta Nowakowska? It's from the Swierczyn Parish and village of Swierczynek. Thanks.

Świerczynek

It happened in Świerczyn on the 20th day of November 1851 at 12 o'clock at noon. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Tadeusz Winkowski and Błażej jaćczak, both farmers from Miałkie, both 56 years old, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Franciszek Januszewski, widower, farmer from Miałkie, 45 years old

and

Elżbieta Nowakowska, widow after the late Mateusz, who died in Sadłóg on the 18th day of December 1850. Laborer from Świerczynek, 40 years old.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage on: 12th, 19th and 26th day of October of the current year, announced in Świerczyn parish parson.
There were no obstacles to this marriage.
newlyweds declared they did not make any premarital agreement.
This act was read to the present and signed only by us, because the present are illiterate.

Priest Hermanowski, Civil Registrar.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 440, 441, 442 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 441 of 580

Jump to: