PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:46 am      Post subject: Birth Record Assistance: Prakseda Jaworska

Hi all,

Hoping my string of luck will continue: trying to locate the birth record for my great-grandaunt, Prakseda (Jaworksa) Lekowska.

Per her attached 1886 Boleszczyn marriage record (to Ignacy Lekowski), she was born in Janiszew parish in 1863-1864. Some checking of these records has been done, but nothing has been found.

Would appreciate another eye on this - thank you!

Matt

Prakseda Jaworska - Marriage Record - 1886 Boleszczyn - Entry 17.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  979 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Prakseda Jaworska - Marriage Record - 1886 Boleszczyn - Entry 17.PNG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:55 am      Post subject: Re: Birth Record Assistance: Prakseda Jaworska

mattyj1202 wrote:
Hi all,

Hoping my string of luck will continue: trying to locate the birth record for my great-grandaunt, Prakseda (Jaworksa) Lekowska.

Per her attached 1886 Boleszczyn marriage record (to Ignacy Lekowski), she was born in Janiszew parish in 1863-1864. Some checking of these records has been done, but nothing has been found.

Matt

Dąbrowica

It happened in the village Boleszczyn on the 30th day of October/11th day of November 1886, at 4 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of: Piotr Łukasik, farmer, 50 years old and Józef Kurzawa, church servant, 40 years old, both from Boleszczyn, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Ignacy Jakub Łękowski, a single man, saddler, 22 years old, son of Edward Łękowski and Pelagia Łękowska nee Piestrzyńska, legal spouses, innkeepers? in Kowale Pańskie, born in Wola Krokocka located in Małyń parish, living in Uniejów - located in Uniejów parish

and

Prakseda Jaworska, a miss, 22 years old, daughter of Franciszek Jaworski and Waleria Jaworska nee Lewandowska, legal spouses, председатели (russian word in plural form: village ordinal powers) from Dąbrowica, she was born in Janiszew located in Janiszew parish, living with her parents in Dąbrowica.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in front of the people on Sunday days in Boleszczyn and Uniejów parish churches on: 12th, 19th and 26th day of October/24th October, 31st October and 7th November of the current year.
There were no obstacles to this marriage.
Newlyweds informed they did not make prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses and becuase of their illiteracy it was signed by Us.

Priest Bernard Drągowski, Boleszczyn parish parson, serving as civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
mattyj1202

Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:16 pm      Post subject: Re: Birth Record Assistance: Prakseda Jaworska

marcelproust wrote:
mattyj1202 wrote:
Hi all,

Matt

im working on it.

Thank you, as always, Marcel!

And of course, Prakseda's father (mentioned as alive in this marriage record), is the Franciszek Jaworski whose death record I'm also trying desperately to locate. This is the last family document that indicates him as alive. In 1901, he's deceased...

M
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:22 pm      Post subject: Re: Birth Record Assistance: Prakseda Jaworska

mattyj1202 wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
mattyj1202 wrote:
Hi all,

Matt

im working on it.

And of course, Prakseda's father (mentioned as alive in this marriage record), is the Franciszek Jaworski whose death record I'm also trying desperately to locate. This is the last family document that indicates him as alive. In 1901, he's deceased...

M

Dąbrowica

It happened in the village Boleszczyn on the 30th day of October/11th day of November 1886, at 4 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of: Piotr Łukasik, farmer, 50 years old and Józef Kurzawa, church servant, 40 years old, both from Boleszczyn, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Ignacy Jakub Łękowski, a single man, saddler, 22 years old, son of Edward Łękowski and Pelagia Łękowska nee Piestrzyńska, legal spouses, innkeepers? in Kowale Pańskie, born in Wola Krokocka located in Małyń parish, living in Uniejów - located in Uniejów parish

and

Prakseda Jaworska, a miss, 22 years old, daughter of Franciszek Jaworski and Waleria Jaworska nee Lewandowska, legal spouses, председатели (russian word in plural form: village ordinal powers) from Dąbrowica, she was born in Janiszewo located in Janiszewo parish, living with her parents in Dąbrowica.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in front of the people on Sunday days in Boleszczyn and Uniejów parish churches on: 12th, 19th and 26th day of October/24th October, 31st October and 7th November of the current year.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses and becuase of their illiteracy it was signed by Us.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
mattyj1202

Post Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:22 am      Post subject: Re: Birth Record Assistance: Prakseda Jaworska

marcelproust wrote:
mattyj1202 wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
mattyj1202 wrote:
Hi all,

Matt

im working on it.

M

Dąbrowica

and

Prakseda Jaworska, a miss, 22 years old, daughter of Franciszek Jaworski and Waleria Jaworska nee Lewandowska, legal spouses, председатели (russian word in plural form: village ordinal powers) from Dąbrowica, she was born in Janiszewo located in Janiszewo parish, living with her parents in Dąbrowica.

Thanks as always, Marcel - hope you can find Prakseda's birth record!

Matt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: