PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 441, 442, 443 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:54 pm      Post subject: Polish Birth and Marriage Record

Hi Marcel!
Could you translate these 2 records please?
I tried to figure out a couple of the names and relations between the people, but the handwriting for some names was hard to figure out!
Thank you for your help!

Teofila Birth Certificate.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.36 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Teofila Birth Certificate.PNG

Marriage Tomasz Baran and Magdelana Szalapa.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.03 MB

Marriage Tomasz Baran and Magdelana Szalapa.PNG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:26 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish Birth and Marriage Record

lciurzycki wrote:
Hi Marcel!
Could you translate these 2 records please?
I tried to figure out a couple of the names and relations between the people, but the handwriting for some names was hard to figure out!
Thank you for your help!

Kunin

Boroń Teofila

It happened in the city Nowa Słupia on the 21st day of April 1865, at 3 p.m. Appeared Antoni Boroń, peasant, colonist from Kunin, 60 years old and Franciszka Krzcińska, 60 years old, both farmers, peasants living in Kunin and presented Us a female child and declared that the child was born today in Kunin, at 4 a.m. with his wife Katarzyna nee Krakowiak, 19 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, by the priest Stanisław Bernatowicz, the child was given the name Teofila and the godparents were: Wawrzyniec Lepiarz and Ewa Ćwik.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate, and signed by Ourselves.

Priest Bernatowicz, serving as Civil Registrar.

==================================================================================

Kunin

It happened in the city Nowa Słupia on the 28th day of January 1828, at 10 a.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Wincenty Nowak, 30 years old and Maciej Guliński, 30 years old, farmers, peasans living in Kunin, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Tomasz Borowiec, peasant, a young man, living with his parents in Kunin, born in Kunin, son of Wincenty and Konstancja nee Nowak, spouses Baran, living in Kunin, 23 years old

and

Magdalena, a miss, daughter of Bartłomiej and Marianna nee Przysiewek, spouses Szałapa, 20 years old, born in Grojec, servant in Kunin, living in Kunin.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage on: 13th, 20th and 27th January of the current year announced in Nowa Słupia parish.
Newlyweds' parents, present during writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
There were no obstacles to this marriage.
Newlyweds declared they did not make prenuptial agreement.
this act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses and signed by Us. Newlyweds and witnesses are illiterate.

Priest Weremund Molętowski, Nowa Słupia parish parson.

PAYPAL: [email protected]

Last edited by marcelproust on Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Moni

Replies: 28

Post Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:33 pm      Post subject: Death Record in Polish

I think I have a death record written in Polish, but from a Lutheran church. Unfortunately, the record is torn. I'm not sure how much of the record will yield additional information. Can I have help translating what is here?

Here's what I think I know:
August Wilhelm Schmidt died Sady (near Gąbin).
5 Jan 1937.
Wife's name was Rosalia Jadishke.

Thank you!

1937 August Wilhelm Schmidt death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.22 MB

1937 August Wilhelm Schmidt death.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:34 pm      Post subject: Re: Death Record in Polish

Moni wrote:
I think I have a death record written in Polish, but from a Lutheran church. Unfortunately, the record is torn. I'm not sure how much of the record will yield additional information. Can I have help translating what is here?

Here's what I think I know:
August Wilhelm Schmidt died Sady (near Gąbin).
5 Jan 1937.
Wife's name was Rosalia Jadishke.

Thank you!

Nr 3
Sady

It happened in Gąbin on the 6th day of 1937, at ... a.m. Appeared Maria Schmidt, 4? years old and Jakub Schmidt, 59 years old, both living with their parents in Sady and they informed Us that yesterday at 3.30 p.m. in Sady died August Wilhelm Schmidt, 89 years old, son of late: Jakub Schmidt and his wife Ewa nee Cylke, born in Sady, farmer living in Sady, permanent resident of the Czermno commune. He left his widowed wife Rozalia nee Jadyschke.
After eye belief about August Wilhelm Schmidt this act was read to the declarants and signed by Us and them.

Pastor, serving as Civil Registrar.

hannahdudek

Replies: 111

Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:46 pm      Post subject: Thanks

Thank you for the Januszewski translation.
zack

Replies: 446

Post Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:13 am      Post subject: SIMON JANKLEWIEC

Thank you again for your recent translations
I would appreciate if you could translate this one too
ZACK ORACZ

SIMONJANKLEWIEC.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.49 MB

SIMONJANKLEWIEC.jpg

Poland-Family-Research

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:32 am      Post subject: 1836

This is the death record for Andrzej Pietrowski in 1836 (Pikutowo - Brzesc Parish). Thank you in advance for a translation.

Last edited by Poland-Family-Research on Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:49 am      Post subject: Re: SIMON JANKLEWIEC

zack wrote:
ZACK ORACZ

unfortunately im not able to read the first word before mother's name and the second word after first name of the man who signed on the behalf of the mother.

It happened in the city Szydłowiec on the 8th day of July 1938 at 10 a.m. In front of undersigned Civil Registrar for Jewish faith, appeared: ... Chana Janklewicz, without profession, 37 years old, jewish faith, living in Szydłowiec on the presence of Szydłowiec jewish commune rabbi Chaim Rabinowicz, 40 years old and in the presence of the witnesses: Ajzyk Listgarten, 64 years old and Gotel Rozenblum, 58 years old, both merchants living in Szydłowiec, and presented Us a male child, born in the city Szydłowiec on the 30th day of June 1935, at 10 a.m. with her and unknown father.
this child was given the name Szymon.
This act was delayed due for family reasons, it was signed to the present and after acceptance it was signed by us, rabbi and witnesses. Mother is illiterate. Abram ... Cytryn signed on her behalf and at her request.

Civil registrar signature
Witnesses signature

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:50 am      Post subject: Re: 1836

Poland-Family-Research wrote:
This is the death record for Andrzej Pietrowski in 1836 (Pikutowo - Brzesc Parish). Thank you in advance for a translation.

Pikutkowo

It happened in Brześć on the 20th day of January 1836, at 8 a.m. Appeared: Roch Pietrowski, farmer, 56 years old and Stanisław Jagodziński, farmer, 60 years old, both living in Pikutkowo and they declared that on the 19th day of January, at 5 a.m., died Andrzej Pietrowski, farmer living in Pikutkowo, 104 years old.
After eye belief about Andrzej Pietrowski death this act was read to the illiterate declarants.

Priest Julian Tarnowski, Brześć parish vicar.

fsadrak

Replies: 13

Post Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:22 pm      Post subject: Translation Request

Would you please translate the items pertaining to the surname Sadrakula.
Thank you very much.
Fred Sadrak

IMG_2786 Maryanna Drzazga maybe Marriage.JPG
 Description:
I accidentally added IMG 2786, please do not translate this item. Thank you.
 Filesize:  576.48 KB

IMG_2786 Maryanna Drzazga maybe Marriage.JPG

IMG_1874 Franciszek Sadrakula birth, father Szymon, Skotniki, 1833, #41.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  811.82 KB

IMG_1874 Franciszek Sadrakula birth, father Szymon, Skotniki, 1833, #41.JPG

IMG_1998 Szymon Sadrakula, death, Skotniki 1851 #39.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  647.74 KB

IMG_1998 Szymon Sadrakula, death, Skotniki 1851 #39.JPG

IMG_1814 Jan Sadrakula, 1837, death #9, Skotniki.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  919.95 KB

IMG_1814 Jan Sadrakula, 1837, death #9, Skotniki.JPG

IMG_4540 Wawrzyniec Sadrakula birth record 1898 #49.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1006.03 KB

IMG_4540 Wawrzyniec Sadrakula birth record 1898 #49.JPG

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:14 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

fsadrak wrote:
Would you please translate the items pertaining to the surname Sadrakula.
Thank you very much.
Fred Sadrak

You should put this request i the right place. Besides You ask for 5 translations at once.

======================================================================

village Skotniki

It happened in Skotniki on the 13th day of October 1833 at 10 a.m. Appeared Szymon Sadrakuła, 46 years old, peasant living in Skotniki, in the presence of Ksawery Janik, 30 years old and Wawrzyniec Płaz, 48 years old, both peasants living in Skotniki, and presented Us a male child born in Skotniki on the 13th day of the current month and year, at 4 a.m., in the house number 11, with his wife Zofia nee Gromek, 40 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Franciszek, and the godparents were: mentioned above Ksawery Janik and Agnieszka Zelik.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and signed by us because other people mentioned in this act cannot write.

Priest Wojciech Dziatkiewicz, Skotniki parish parson.

===========================================================================

village Skotniki

It happened in Skotniki on the 18th day of December 1851 at 9 a.m. Appeared Michał Sadrakuła and Walenty Stępień, both peasants, of age, living in Skotniki and they informed that on the 16th day of the current month and year, in the house number 19, died Szymon Sadrakuła, 58 years old, peasant, married. He left his widowed wife Zofia nee Gromek and children: Michał, Franciszek, Wojciech, Katarzyna, all living in Skotniki.
After eye belief about Sadrakuła death this act was read to the illiterate declarants, the first of whom is the son of the deceased and signed by Us.

===================================================================

village Skotniki

It happened in Skotniki on the 20th day of March 1837, at 1 p.m. Appeared Szymon Sadrakuła, 50 years old and Mikołaj Zelik, 48 years old, both peasants living in Skotniki and they declared that on the 18th day of the current month and year, at 10 p.m., in the house number 14, died Jan Sadrakuła, 6 years old, son of Szymon and Zofia, spouses Sadrakuła from Skotniki.
After eye belief about Sadrakuła death this act was read to the declarants, the first of who is father of the deceased and signed by us because the witnesses cannot write.

==============================================================================

Żuków
Sadrakuła Wawrzyniec

It happened in the village Samborzec, on the 4th/16th day of July 1898, at 8 a.m. Appeared in person: Wojciech Sadrakuła, farmer from Żuków, 32 years old, in the presence of the witnesses: Wawrzyniec Stempiński, 40 years old and Jan Stempiński, 50 years old, farmers from Żuków and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born in Żuków on the 3rd/15th day of july of the current year, at 4 p.m., with his legal wife: Marianna nee Trzaska, 32 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Kajetan Kwitek, the child was given the name: Wawrzyniec, and the godparents were: Wawrzyniec Stempiński and Marianna Stempińska.
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us.

Priest Kajetan Kwitek, parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.

Poland-Family-Research

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:47 pm      Post subject: Thank you

Thank you for translating Andrzej Pietrowski's death record.
zack

Replies: 446

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:12 am      Post subject: AKT95

Without a doubt, soon I will show again my appreciation for the arduous and time-consuming translations,
ZACK ORACZ

AKT95.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  663.42 KB

AKT95.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:49 am      Post subject: Re: AKT95

zack wrote:
Without a doubt, soon I will show again my appreciation for the arduous and time-consuming translations,
ZACK ORACZ

Iłża

It happened in the city Sienno, on the 21st day of December 1842. Appeared orthodox jew Jankiel Oracz, living in the city Iłża, 33 years old, in the presence of the witnesses: orthodox jews: Szlama Achman, teacher, 65 years old and Dawid Zyngier, 40 years old, and presented Us a male child, born on the 7th day of September 1836, with his wife Nycha nee Janklowicz, 30 years old. the child was given the name Bencyan.
This act was read to the present and signed by the father and witnesses.

Iłża

It happened in the city Sienno on the 21st day of December 1842. Appeared orthodox jew Jankiel Oracz, living in the city Iłża, 33 years old, in the presence of the witnesses: orthodox jew Szlama Achman, teacher, 65 years old and Dawid Zyngier, 40 years old and presented Us a female child, born on the 2nd day of October 1842 with his wife Nycha Janklowicz, 30 years old. The child was given the name Fajga.
This act was read to the present and signed by the father and witnesses.

shandean

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:24 pm      Post subject: Need help with two baptism records please

I would greatly appreciate your translations. My teenage son and myself plan to visit Poland in October and I don't have a lot of time to try to find relatives there. It would be so meaningful if I could meet someone. I have these two baptism records and cannot make out a lot of it.

IMG_5710.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.63 MB

IMG_5710.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 441, 442, 443 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 442 of 580

Jump to: