PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:42 am      Post subject: Need help in Lublin archives

Witam.
I need help to continue my research. I have researched by myself down to 1670.
In 1670 Stephan Podsędkowski gets married in Krasnystaw. In ksiegi miasta Piaski I found a document that says that Marcin Podsędkowski buys parts of a folwark 1633. From Stephan I have found a direct line to me in church books. I don’t know how to search for the link between Marcin and Stephan. I know Podsędkowscy comes from Mazowsze and they moved eastwards 1560-80. One branch to kresy and my branch stayed in Lubelskie. In different sources I have also found Podsędkowscy in Przewłoka(Parczew), Krasne(Ostrów), Olchowiec(Chełm) between years 1650-1676. Places close to each other. My conclusion is that they have to be family and I would like to find link between them and me as well.
1) is it possible to find the link between
Marcin and Stephan?
2) id it possible to find the link between the other Podsędkowscy and me?
Are there church books from these places and years?
Pozdrawiam
Zenek Podsędkowski

Skickat från min iPhone
Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: