PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 169, 170, 171 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:00 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request- 1904 Marriage Wincewicz-Jedwabinska

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello,

Translation requested for 1904 Lomza Marriage Izrael Wolf Wincewicz and Sora Fejga Jedwabinska, akta 60.

Thanks again so much!
Valerie Edwards

Kolno
and
Łomża

It happened in the city Łomża on the 1st/14th day of December 1904, at 7 p.m. We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses, residents of the city Łomża, teachers: Abram Dawid Szejnkop, 52 years old and Beniamin Gełczyński, 56 years old, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Izrael Wolf Wincewicz, a single man, 20 years old, living in the city Łomża, born in the city Kolno, son of Fajb and Etka Bejla, daughter of Chan Abram, spouses Wincewicz,

and

Sora Fejga Jedwabińska, a miss, 18 years old, living in the city Łomża, born in Nowogród daughter of spouses: Icek Mejer Jedwabiński and Wyska Jedwabińska.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriafe announced in Łomża hewish synagogue on: 30th day of October, 6th and 13th days of November of the current year.
Newlyweds declared they did not make prenuptial agreement.
Newlyweds' parents, present at the writing of this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Religious marriage ceremony performed by the rabbi of Łomża Synagogue District: Hirsz Tenenbaum.
this act was read and signed by us and by the present. Newlyweds are illiterate.

Civil registrar signature, Łomża city president.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:20 am      Post subject: Re: Request For Translation - Handwriting

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

I would greatly appreciate translation help with handwritten inscriptions from a very old family prayerbook. I believe that these are probably family names, possibly in Russian or Polish.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide!

Best regards,
Valerie Edwards

Benefactor (formerly kind of salutation)
Esquire

I kindly ask You to inform me about what happened to Szmaowa (maybe it is about the wife of Szmaja?) in front (i suppose living in front of) Bzurowski's; thus i kindly ask You, right honourable advocate, to inform me what happened, because I need to know quickly.

with deep respect

Jonas??? Bzurowski

===========================

on the second image there are signatures. I will write what i am able to decipher from the top to the bottom:

Jonus?? Bzurowski
Jan (Jon?)
Mendel
Jonas
Jonas Bzurowski
Mendel bzurowski

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:35 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request - Handwritten Inscriptions

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello again-

I would greatly appreciate translation help with more handwritten inscriptions from a very old family prayerbook. I believe that these are probably family names, possibly in Russian or Polish.

Thanks so much!

Best regards,
Valerie Edwards

Mendel Bzurowski
Janus Bzurowski

===================

Please come to me tonight. We will wait.???

Jonus Bzurowski

Governor of the Łomża province???

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:52 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request- Handwritten Inscriptions 2

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello,

Translation request- A few more handwritten inscriptions from a very old family prayerbook.

Thanks so much!
Best regards,
Valerie Edwards

perpendicularly: Mendel Bzurowski
horizontally:

Bzurowski, Jonus Bzurowski, M. Bzurowski, Bzurowski
M. Bzurowski, Mendel Bzurowski
Jonas Bzurowski, Mendel Bzurowski
Jonus Bzurowski
Jonas Bzurowski, Jonus Bzurowski

============================================
it looks like someone was practicing his signature and wrote some unrelated words too
Mendel Bzurowski
Jonus Bzurowski

it happened in the city
living in
district B....

doctorvalo

Replies: 171

Post Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:10 pm      Post subject: Translation Requested: Akta 1 1863 Lomza Marriage

Hello!

Attached for translation, kindly review:
1863 Lomza Marriage Etka Jedwabinska and Moszk Wizajnski, Akta 1

Many thanks for your help!

Best regards,
Valerie Edwards

1863 Lomza Marriage Etka Jedwabinska-Moszk Wizajnski Akta 1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  585.4 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

1863 Lomza Marriage Etka Jedwabinska-Moszk Wizajnski Akta 1.jpg

Asilm

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:18 pm      Post subject: Please translate birth record

Cześć!
Can you please translate my great grandmother's birth record?

1884, record #119, Zosin?, Ratoszyn
Father - Jan Tyburek
Mother - Maryanna Chmielewski
Child - Agnieszka Tyburek

Dziękuję!
Lisa Smile

Agnes Tyburek Birth 1884 - Record 119.jpg
 Description:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:939K-R87D-K1?i=440&wc=M6Z4-9MS%3A171054801%2C201168501%2C201168502&cc=1867931
 Filesize:  607.46 KB

Agnes Tyburek Birth 1884 - Record 119.jpg

bigmakusa

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:47 pm      Post subject: Trnaslation Request - Russian Birth Record

Would you be so kind as to translate this Russian birth record for Julian Kasznia in the parish of Zagorow.

Thanks

Julian Kasznia birth (1877 Zagorow).JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  136.99 KB

Julian Kasznia birth (1877 Zagorow).JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:21 am      Post subject: Re: Trnaslation Request - Russian Birth Record

bigmakusa wrote:
Would you be so kind as to translate this Russian birth record for Julian Kasznia in the parish of Zagorow.

Thanks

Augustynów

It happened in Zagórów on the 23rd day of December 1876/4th day of January 1877 at 4 p.m. Appeared in person Józef Kasznia, farmer living in the village Augustynów, 25 years old, in the presence of Franciszek Bartecki, 28 years old and Maciej Lewniczak, 30 years old, both farmers from Augustynów and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born today in Augustynów, at 2 p.m. with his legal wife Antonina nee Bartecka, 20 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Julian, and the godparents were: Andrzej Połrol and Aniela Lewniczak.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed by Us.

Priest M. Machowiak.

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:21 am      Post subject: Re: Please translate birth record

Asilm wrote:
Cześć!
Can you please translate my great grandmother's birth record?

1884, record #119, Zosin?, Ratoszyn
Father - Jan Tyburek
Mother - Maryanna Chmielewski
Child - Agnieszka Tyburek

Dziękuję!
Lisa Smile

Nr 119
Zosin colony

It happened in Ratoszyn on the 16th/28th day of December 1884, at 2 p.m. Appeared Jan Tyburek, farmer, 29 years old, living in Zosin colony, in the presence of the witnesses Jan Stasiak, 29 years old and Marcin Michalczak, 36 years old, colonists living in Zosin and presented Us a female child and informed that the child was born in Zosin colony on the 13th/25th day of December of the current year, at 8 p.m., with his legal wife Marianna nee Chmielewska, 23 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Agnieszka, and the godparents were Ignacy Chmielewski and Agnieszka Kotkoska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.
Priest Pajorek signature.

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:21 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Requested: Akta 1 1863 Lomza Marriage

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Attached for translation, kindly review:
1863 Lomza Marriage Etka Jedwabinska and Moszk Wizajnski, Akta 1

Many thanks for your help!

Best regards,
Valerie Edwards

It happened in the city Łomża on the 28th day of December 1862/9th day of January 1863, at 4? p.m.
Appeared old covenant jew Moszk Szejnkop, son of Aron, temporary deputy of local rabbi

and old covenant jew Moszek Wizajnski, son of Jankiel, a young man, living in the city Suwałki, 19 years old, born in the city Suwałki, son of spouses: Jankiel Wizajnski, son of Hilel and Chaja Wizajnska, daughter of Perec

and

Etka Jedwabińska, daughter of Beniamin, a miss, 23 years old, daughter of spouses: Beniamin Jedwabiński and Hinda Jedwabińska, tailors who live in Łomża. Born and living with her parents in Łomża

and

in the presence of:

Jankiel, son of Holel, father of Moszek and Beniamin, father of Etka

and

in the presence of the witnesses:

Cemach Wróbel, son of Jankiel, 23 years old and Joszek Krolewiecki, son of Izrael, 39 years old, both teachers living in Łomża

and he declared that in front of Him there was concluded marriage between:

Moszek Wizajnski, son of Jankiel and Etka Jedwabińska, daughter of Beniamin

and that this marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced on the 4th, 11th and 18th day of October of the previous year in Suwałki's synagogue and on the 13th, 20th and 27th day of December of the previous year in Łomża's synagogue.

Newlyweds's parents gave oral permission for this marriage.
There were no obstacles to this marriage.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses and signed by the rabbi deputy and by the witnesses. Newlyweds declared they are illiterate.

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
dswitaj1

Replies: 185

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:20 pm      Post subject: Russian Translation

Marriage record of Marianna Jachimczyk.
Can you please translate when you can.
Thank you !!

Jachimczyk, Marianna marriage Mysz cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  319.37 KB

Jachimczyk, Marianna marriage Mysz cr.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:42 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Marriage record of Marianna Jachimczyk.
Can you please translate when you can.
Thank you !!

Nr 31
Zalesie
Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec on the 28th day of January/10th day of February 1903, at 10 a.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Stanisław Brzostek, 30 years old and Ignacy Brzostek, 40 years old, farmers from the village Myszyniec Stary, there was concluded on this da religious marriage between:

Walenty Łachacz, a single man, son of late spouses: Józef Łachacz and Anna Łachacz nee Rolka, farmers. Born and living in the village Zalesie, 36 years old

and

Marianna Jachimczyk, a miss, daughter of spouses: Adam Jachimczyk and Anna Jachimczyk nee Gnoza, farmers. Born and living in the village Myszyniec Stary, 21 years old.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Myszyniec parish on: 12th/25th day of January, 19th day of January/1st day of February and 26th day of January/8th day of February of the current year.

Religious marriage ceremony performed by Us.
This act was read to the illiterate newlyweds and witnesses and signed by Us.

Myszyniec parish administrator signature, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Fr. Karwacki.

doctorvalo

Replies: 171

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:22 pm      Post subject: Handwritten Prayerbook Inscription Mixed

Hello!

One more request for translation of inscription found in old prayerbook.

Thank you so much for all your help!

Best regards, Valerie Edwards

Inscription mixed.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  143.79 KB

Inscription mixed.jpg

dswitaj1

Replies: 185

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:19 pm      Post subject: Russian Translation

Greetings Marcel.
Below is the birth record of Sylwester Lachacz.
Can you please translate.
Thank you !

Lachacz, Sylwester birth cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  332.88 KB

Lachacz, Sylwester birth cr.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:55 am      Post subject: Re: Handwritten Prayerbook Inscription Mixed

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

One more request for translation of inscription found in old prayerbook.

Thank you so much for all your help!

Best regards, Valerie Edwards

it belongs to Ilma Brunonek? in Szczuczyn

As for words handwritten with pencil: i dont recognize the language in which these words are written.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 169, 170, 171 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 170 of 338

Jump to: