PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:07 pm      Post subject: Family Genealogy Research

Cool I've been doing a family research project and have been sent some old Catholic Church records concerning my family,but they are in German and I can't read them,

My ancestors used to live in Breslau,Germany(now Wroclaw,Poland).Somebody looked at the records and told me that my family had moved to Breslau from "Wirschkowitz,Militisch,Prussia" in 1852.(now Wierzchowice,Poland). His name was Daniel Gusmann and he had a daughter named Mathilde Gusmann.He was a "strap maker" in Wirschkowitz.

I'm trying to find someone who can "translate" the church records for me to see if there's "anymore" leads that I can follow to trace them.

I'm also "looking" for someone who is a genealogy researcher that is local,or near the city of Wierzchowice that can help me out by searching the church records,etc. for mentions of Daniel,Mathilde,or Daniel's wife,etc..

You may contact me through this forum or my email = [email protected]

Thank You
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: