PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 170, 171, 172 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 13

Post Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:57 am      Post subject: Translation request-birth record of Andrew Sadrakula

My fingers are crossed I have found the birth record of Andrew Sadrakula. If you would, please translate the attachment. Thank you very much. Fred Sadrak

IMG_15042 Birth Andrew Sadrakula father Michael Obrazow 1891.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  626.02 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

IMG_15042 Birth Andrew Sadrakula father Michael Obrazow 1891.JPG

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:07 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation request-birth record of Andrew Sadrakula

fsadrak wrote:
My fingers are crossed I have found the birth record of Andrew Sadrakula. If you would, please translate the attachment. Thank you very much. Fred Sadrak

Łojowice
Andrzej Sadrakuła

It happened in the village Obrazów on the 2nd/14th day of November 1891, at 10 a.m. Appeared Michał Sadrakuła, 23 years ols, peasant living in Łojowice, in the presence of Jan Dobruch, 55 years old and Walenty Statuch, 40 years old, peasants living in Łojowice and presented us a male child, born yesterday in Łojowice, at 2 a.m. with his legal wife Katarzyna nee Kowalska, 22 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, by the priestCzesław Wijasiński, the child was given the name Andrzej, and the godparents were: Karol Sadrakuła and Antonina Biernat.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

Priest's signature.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
MaristKKG

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:55 pm      Post subject: Help with Dabie Wloclawek marriage translation.

My third great grandparents Julian Trzeciak/Trzcinski and Katarzyna Dzierzawska.

Russian/Cyrillic to English please! I'm so excited.

1876 jul trz and kat dzierz marriage.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  360.24 KB

1876 jul trz and kat dzierz marriage.jpg

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
larrylancucki

Replies: 36

Post Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:55 pm      Post subject: death record for malgorzata schosser, gorzkow, akt 55 1874

hello everyone,

I am looking for a translation of this document for Malgorzata schosser, akt 55 , 1874 ,parish of gorzkow

the document was found on family search, my initial observation is that she may be the daughter of Piotr seltenreich and Katarzyna reichert. the script for the location of the document is as follows.

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:939K-R67Z-X?i=345&wc=M6ZQ-KZ9%3A171054801%2C176857001%2C177006801&cc=1867931

any help or confirmation would be greatly appreciated.

thank you,
lary lancucki
Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:00 am      Post subject: Re: death record for malgorzata schosser, gorzkow, akt 55 18

larrylancucki wrote:
hello everyone,

I am looking for a translation of this document for Malgorzata schosser, akt 55 , 1874 ,parish of gorzkow

the document was found on family search, my initial observation is that she may be the daughter of Piotr seltenreich and Katarzyna reichert. the script for the location of the document is as follows.

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:939K-R67Z-X?i=345&wc=M6ZQ-KZ9%3A171054801%2C176857001%2C177006801&cc=1867931

any help or confirmation would be greatly appreciated.

thank you,
lary lancucki

Czysta Dębina

It happened in Gorzków on the 7th/19th day of May 1874, at 11 a.m. Appeared: Szymon Szewczyk, 33 years old and Michał Barwa, 30 years old, farmers living in Czysta Dębina and they declared that on the 4th/16th day of the current month and year, at 8 a.m., died Małgorzata Schösser, colonist living in Czysta Dębina, 39 years old, daughter of spouses: Piotr Seltenreich and Katarzyna Seltenreich nee Rejchert, colonists. She left her widowed husband Franciszek Schösser.
After eye belief about Schösser this act was read to the illiterate present and signed by Us and one witness: Barwa.

Gorzków parish parson's signature: priest Franciszek Drewnowski.
Michał Barwa signature.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:02 am      Post subject: Re: Help with Dabie Wloclawek marriage translation.

MaristKKG wrote:
My third great grandparents Julian Trzeciak/Trzcinski and Katarzyna Dzierzawska.

im working on it

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:50 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Greetings Marcel.
Below is the birth record of Sylwester Lachacz.
Can you please translate.
Thank you !

Brodowe łąki
Nr 48.

It happened in the village Brodowe Łąki on the 22nd day of August/4th day of October 1904, at 2 p.m. Appeared Walenty Łachac, 38 years old, farmer from Brodowe Łąki, in the presence of Józef Kowalski, 38 years old and Józef Bacławski, 38 years old, both farmers from Brodowe Łąki, and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born in Brodowe Łąki on the 13th/26th day of August of the current year, at 5 p.m. with his legal wife Marianna nee Jachymczyk (in russian it is written Jachimczyk), 22 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by Us, the child was given the name Sylwester and the godparents were: Stanisław Skwiot and Anna Jachymczyk.
This act was delayed because of mother's illness.
Act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.
Brodowe Łąki parish administrator priest, serving as Civil Registrar, Fr. Zwierz.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:04 am      Post subject: Re: Help with Dabie Wloclawek marriage translation.

MaristKKG wrote:

Dąbie (nowadays Dąbie Kujawskie)

It happened in the village Dąbie on the 10th/22nd day of November 1876, at 10 a.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses Maciej Koźliński, 35 years old and Józef Liberacki, 45 years old, both workers living in Dąbie, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Julian Trzeciecki, a single man, 23 years old, son of spouses: Krystyn Trzeciecki and Julianna Trzeciecka nee Rulek (could be written: Rulka), born in the village Niegibalice, living in Dąbie

and

Katarzyna Dzierzawska, a miss, 20 years old, daughter of spouses: Konstanty Dzierzawski and Józefa Dzierzawska nee Kobielicka (some sourses say: Kobielska), born in Psków (there is no village Psków in Poland, maybe it is about Psków in Russia), living with her parents in the village Dąbie.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Dąbie parish church on: 24th day of October/5th day of November, 31st day of October/12th day of November and 7th/19th day of November of the current year.

Newlyweds' parents, present during writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
There were no obstacles to this marriage.
This act was read to the illiterate present and signed only by Us.
Priest Konrad Chęciński, serving as Civil Registrar.

dswitaj1

Replies: 185

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:02 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hello Marcel,
Below is the birth record of Marianna Wilga.
Thank you very much !!!

Wilga, Marianna birth Mysz cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  361.77 KB

Wilga, Marianna birth Mysz cr.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:50 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello Marcel,
Below is the birth record of Marianna Wilga.
Thank you very much !!!

Brodowe Łąki
Nr 28

It happened in the village Brodowe Łąki on the 6th/19th day of March 1905, at 3 p.m. Appeared Franciszek Wilga, 37 years old, farmer from Brodowe Łąki, in the presence of Antoni Obrembski, 43 years old, farmer from Brodowe Łąki and Franciszek Skwiot, 31 years old, farmer from Zawady and presented Us a female child, informing that the child was born in Brodowe Łąki on the 28th day of February/13th day of March of the current year, at 8 p.m., with his legal wife Marianna nee Prusaczyk, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by Us, the child was given the name Marianna, and the godparents were: Antoni Obrembski and his wife Elżbieta.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.
Brodowe Łąki parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Franciszek Zwierz.

Left marigin note: Woman mentioned in this act died on the 9th day of December 1967 in Brodowe Łąki. Registry Office in Brodowe Łąki, death act number 71/1967, Baranowo, 9th day of December 1967.
Rubber stanp: Registry Office Head, H. Komor.

dswitaj1

Replies: 185

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:03 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

Marriage record of Stanislaw Sniadach.
Thank you !!

Sniadach, Stanley and Marcjanna marriage Mysz cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  411.91 KB

Sniadach, Stanley and Marcjanna marriage Mysz cr.jpg

doctorvalo

Replies: 171

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:27 pm      Post subject: Post made in error. Sorry!

Sorry-- posted by error.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:28 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Marriage record of Stanislaw Sniadach.
Thank you !!

Nr 56
Gadomskie

It happened in Myszyniec on the 8th/20th day of February 1900, at 3 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Tomasz Zieliński, 32 years old and Franciszek Gadomski, 40 years old, farmers from the village Gadomskie, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Stanisław Śniadach, a single man, son of Andrzej and Ewa nee Domijan, spouses Śniadach, farmers, born and living with his parents in the village Gadomskie, 25 years old

and

Marcjanna Gadomska, a miss, daughter of late Jan and livingAnna gadomska nee Wrońska, spouses, farmers, born and living with her mother in the village Gadomskie, 19 years old.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Myszyniec parish church on: 23rd day of January/4th day of February, 30th day of January/11th day of February and 6th/18th day of February of the current year.
Bride's mother gave oral permission to this marriage.
Newlyweds declared they did not make prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony performed by the priest Edward Umiński, , Myszyniec parish vicar.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and signed by Us.

Priest Józef Ostromiecki, Myszyniec parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.

doctorvalo

Replies: 171

Post Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:37 pm      Post subject: Request: 1859 Birth Idzk Mejer Jedwabinski, Akta 4

Hello!

Kindly provide translation for 1859 Nowogrod birth, Idzk Mejer Jedwabinski, akta 4.

Thank you so very much!
Valerie Edwards

20190919_162715.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.12 MB

20190919_162715.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:37 am      Post subject: Re: Request: 1859 Birth Idzk Mejer Jedwabinski, Akta 4

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Kindly provide translation for 1859 Nowogrod birth, Idzk Mejer Jedwabinski, akta 4.

Thank you so very much!
Valerie Edwards

Nowogród

It happened in the city Nowogród on the 27th day of january/8th day of february 1859, at 10 a.m.
Appeared old covenant Jew Beniamin Jedwabiński, son of Moszek, day-labourer, 26 years old, living in Nowogród, in the presence of the witnesses: old covenant Jews: Joszek Rozenbaum, son of Jankiel, synagogue caretaker*, 50 years old and Zelman Grodner, son of Abram, teacher, 70 years old, both living in Nowogród and presented Us a male child, born in Noogród, born on the 11th/23rd day of August of the previous year, at 10 a.m. with his wife Chana Orkószna??, 29 years old.
At The circumcision rite the child was given the names Idzko Mejer.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by the witnesses, because the child's father is illiterate.

Zelman Grodner
Joszek Rozenbaum
Tomasz Gołaczewski, Civil Registrar.

left marigin note: on August. The word January and the word current were deleted, which is certified by Gołaczewski and Zelman Grodner.

*The synagogue caretaker and the rabbi were responsible for compiling the balance of revenues and expenses for keeping the synagogue, rabbi, hospital, shelter for orphans and the poor, and the cemetery.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 170, 171, 172 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 171 of 338

Jump to: