PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 172, 173, 174 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:24 am      Post subject: Re: 1910 Marriage in Węglewice

EGirardi wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
Im working on it

Thank you profusely !

I have had those for a long time but I was unable to extract anything from them apart from very basic information

Nr 39
Piła

It happened in the village Węglewice on the 10th/23rd day of November 1910, at 10 a.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Franciszek Pilarz, worker from Foluszczyki, 60 years old and Andrzej Łepek, farmer from Spóle, 34 years old, there was concluded, on this day, religious marriage between:

Józef (Josef) Kühnel, a single man, shoemaker, living in Schulau-Wedel in Schleswig-Holstein district near the city Hamburg in Germany, born in Hartmasdorf in Jungbuch parish in Bohemia, son of late spouses Kühnel: Antoni and joanna nee Tochter, 35 years old

and

Helena Kubś, a miss, living with her parents in Piła, previously she lived and worked in Schulau-Wedel, born in Władysławów located in Policzna parish, daughter of spouses Kubś: Jan and Marianna nee Skoczylas, workers, 24 years old.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Wedel parish church and by 2 banns of marriage announced in Węglewice parish church on the 13th and 20th day of November of the current year, New Style date.

Bishop of kujawsko-kaliska diocese gave permission to be released from the third announcement, dated 17th day of November of the current year, number 3760.
Newlyweds declared they did not make prenuptial agreement.
They also stated that they would consider their son Feliks who lived with them until their marriage as their own child. Feliks was born in Schulau-Wedel in Schleswig-Holstein in Germany on 25th day of February 1909.
On the basis of the article number 291 of the Kingdom of Poland Civil Code they secure his child's existence and rights due to being legitimate child.
Religious marriage ceremony performed by Us.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses and signed by Us and newlyweds, witnesses are illiterate.

Serving as Civil Registrar, priest Pawłowski.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
andersld

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:26 am      Post subject:

Would greatly appreciate the translation of this document. I believe the groom is Andrzej Ratz.

Ratz.jpg
 Description:
1899 Jasien (I think?) Marriage
 Filesize:  606.27 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Ratz.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:36 am      Post subject:

andersld wrote:
Would greatly appreciate the translation of this document. I believe the groom is Andrzej Ratz.

Nr 1.
Jasień

It happened in Lipno on the 12th/24th day of January 1899, at 2 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of Fridrich Izbrecht, farmer from Jasień, 55 years old and Andrzej Ratz, day labourer from Karolewo, 27 years old, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Edward Ratz, a single man, 23 years and 9 months old, , day labourer from Jasień, born in Orłowo, son of late spouses: day labourer Krystian and his wife Julianna nee Herwilska (could be written Gerwilska), spouses Ratz

and

Florentyna Bąkowska, a miss, 18 years and 10 months old, living with her mother in Jasień, born in Jasień, daughter of spouses: late farmer Krystian Bąkowski and his living wife Zuzanna Bąkowska nee Maron

both Lutherans.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Lipno Lutheran church on Sunday days: 27th day of December 1898/8th day of January 1899, and on the next two Sundays.

Bride's mother, present during writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage of her underaged daughter.
This act was read to newlyweds and witnesses and bride's mother and because of their illiteracy it was signed only by Us.

Pastor's signature.

Last edited by marcelproust on Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
LaurineDM

Replies: 18

Post Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:45 pm      Post subject: baptism record

Hello Marcel,

I would greatly appreciate a translation of this document. Smile

Kind regards

AnnaBaran-Birth-636.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  243.66 KB

AnnaBaran-Birth-636.jpg

EGirardi

Replies: 26

Post Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:16 pm      Post subject: Birth records in Laski and Dzialoszyn

Hello marcelproust, thank you very much for your earlier translation ! This has been extremely helpful !

As I said before, I have other records I am uncertain about. Could you perhaps help me with those two birth records if you are not too busy ?
The first one is the birth of Franciszka Kubs in Dzialoszyn in 1900, and seems comparatively easier to read.
The second one is the birth of Jadwiga Kubsz in Pienki Laskowskie in 1882. It seems there's some kind of mention in the left margin?

I thank you again in advance,
Eliott Girardi

Franciszka Kubs.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  857.59 KB

Franciszka Kubs.PNG

Jadwiga Kubsz.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  826.57 KB

Jadwiga Kubsz.jpg

jeskisr

Replies: 60

Post Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:41 pm      Post subject: Anna Tanska #108

Marcel,
I would be most grateful if you could translate the attached document at you convenience.

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0825d&sy=310&kt=7&plik=106-111.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

thank you in advance.
Dan

Anna Tanska #108.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.32 MB

Anna Tanska #108.PNG

jeskisr

Replies: 60

Post Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:03 pm      Post subject: Franciszek Chimochowski B 1913

Marcel,
As time permits please translate the attached record.
thank you in advance.
Dan

Birth Record Franciszek Cimochowski 1913.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Birth Record Franciszek Cimochowski 1913.pdf
 Filesize:  210.26 KB
 Downloaded:  254 Time(s)

e64martins

Replies: 114

Post Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:53 pm      Post subject: 1906 Marriage Edward Sobierajski

Hi Marcel,

Could you translate the 1906 Marriage Record of Edward Sobierajski and Rozalia Cieslak? I believe this is my third great grandfather, but without the translation I can't be sure.

Here is the Link:

https://www.genealogiawarchiwach.pl/#query.type=ALL&query.facetQuery.date=1906&query.city=Piotrk%25C3%25B3w+Kujawski&query.dateFrom=1906&query.suggestion=false&query.thumbnails=false&query.facet=true&query.asc=false&query.sortMode=DEFAULT&modal=294769129&personTree=false&goComments=false&searcher=big&query.query

Image # 70 Doc # 36

Thank you very much!!!

Eliana

71_228_0_81.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  481.24 KB

71_228_0_81.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:44 pm      Post subject: Re: 1906 Marriage Edward Sobierajski

e64martins wrote:
Hi Marcel,

Could you translate the 1906 Marriage Record of Edward Sobierajski and Rozalia Cieslak? I believe this is my third great grandfather, but without the translation I can't be sure.

Here is the Link:

https://www.genealogiawarchiwach.pl/#query.type=ALL&query.facetQuery.date=1906&query.city=Piotrk%25C3%25B3w+Kujawski&query.dateFrom=1906&query.suggestion=false&query.thumbnails=false&query.facet=true&query.asc=false&query.sortMode=DEFAULT&modal=294769129&personTree=false&goComments=false&searcher=big&query.query

Image # 70 Doc # 36

Thank you very much!!!

Eliana

Piotrków

It happened in Piotrków on the 16th/29th day of October 1906, at 5 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Jan Romerat, 60 years old and Wincenty Pawłowski, 60 years old, both peasants living in Piotrków there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Edward Sobierajski, 72 years old, worker, widower after late Helana Sobierajska, who died in the village Wąsewo on the 6th/19th day of December 1904, son of late spouses: Mateusz Sobierajski and Kunegunda Sobierajska, born in the village Sulanki in Gosławice parish (nowadays this village and the village where the parish church was belong to the city Konin), living in Piotrkó

and

Rozalia Cieślak, 52 years old, widow after late Łukasz Cieślak, who died in Piotrków on 29th day of October/11th day of November 1905, daughter of late spouses: Szczepan Poturalski and Agnieszka Poturalska, born in the village Rogalin, living in Piotrków.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Piotrków parish church on: 24th day of September/7th day of October, 1st/14th day of October and 8th/21st day of October of the current year.

Religious marriage ceremony performed by the priest Aleksander Dombrowski, Piotrków parish administrator.
This act was read to the illiterate present and signed only by Us.

Priest Aleksander Dombrowski, Piotrków administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.

Bohacek

Replies: 40

Post Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:24 pm      Post subject: Wroblewski in Czerwin marriage

Greetings!

Please may some one translate this 1893 marriage certificate of Kazimierz Wroblewski

Its number #16 in the village of Czerwin

Thank you!

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0519d&sy=305&kt=3&plik=15-16.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0
Send e-mail
Bohacek

Replies: 40

Post Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:17 am      Post subject: Wroblewski in Rzekuń

Greetings!

Please may some one translate these marriage certificates of Wroblewski family in the village of Czerwin?

I do believe these could be my Great Grandfathers brothers.

Thank you!

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0709d&sy=4005&kt=6&plik=22-23.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0709d&sy=4005&kt=6&plik=32-33.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0
Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:44 am      Post subject: Re: Franciszek Chimochowski B 1913

jeskisr wrote:
Marcel,
As time permits please translate the attached record.
thank you in advance.
Dan

Nr 268
Wydmusy

left marigin note: He married Anna Brodzik on the 19th day of November 1946 in Myszyniec.

It happened in Myszyniec on the 21st day of July/3rd day of August 1913, at 1 p.m. Appeared in person: Rozalia Nasiadka, 60 years old, midwife from the village Wydmusy, in the presence of Andrzej Nasiadka, 47 years old and Szczepan Nasiadka, 55 years old, farmers from the village Wydmusy, and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born in the village Wydmusy on the 7th/20th day of June of the current year, at 6 a.m. with Franciszek cimochowski, 25 years old and his wife Rozalia nee Nasiadka, 26 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Henryk Szczepkowski, the child was given the name Franciszek, and the godparents were: Andrzej Nasiadka and his wife Anna.
This act was delayed because of the child's father death.
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed by Us.
Myszyniec parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar, priest fr. Karwacki.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:51 am      Post subject: Re: Anna Tanska #108

jeskisr wrote:
Marcel,
I would be most grateful if you could translate the attached document at you convenience.

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0825d&sy=310&kt=7&plik=106-111.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

thank you in advance.
Dan

Nr 108
Świdwiborek

It happened in Myszyniec on the 23rd day of April/6th day of May 1906, at 1 p.m. Appeared: Franciszek Sidora, 50 years old and Jan Piorkowski, 50 years old, farmer from the village Świdwiborek and they declared that yesterday, at 6 a.m. died in the village Świdwiborek Anna Tańska, widow, 65 years old, daughter of Marcin and Rozalia, spouses Brzóska, . Farmer, born in the village Wydmusy, living in the village Świdwiborek.
After eye belief about Anna Tańska death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed by Us.

Myszyniec parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.
Priest Fr. Karwacki.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:22 am      Post subject: Re: Birth records in Laski and Dzialoszyn

EGirardi wrote:
Hello marcelproust, thank you very much for your earlier translation ! This has been extremely helpful !

As I said before, I have other records I am uncertain about. Could you perhaps help me with those two birth records if you are not too busy ?
The first one is the birth of Franciszka Kubs in Dzialoszyn in 1900, and seems comparatively easier to read.
The second one is the birth of Jadwiga Kubsz in Pienki Laskowskie in 1882. It seems there's some kind of mention in the left margin?

I thank you again in advance,
Eliott Girardi

Działoszyn

It happened in Działoszyn on the 2nd/15th day of October 1900, at 8 a.m. Appeared in person Jan Kubś, 41 years old, worker living in Działoszyn, in the presence of Michał Gawor, 32 years old and Szymon Szelong, 46 years old, both townsmans, residents of Działoszyn, and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born in Działoszyn on the 27th day of September/10th day of October of the current year, at 5 p.m. with his legal wife Marianna nee Skoczylas, 38 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Franciszka and the godparents were: Józef Drosiński and Marianna Czyż.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed by Us.

Priest made mistake in this baptism record. He wrote that a male child was baptised.

==============================================================================================

Pieńki Laskowskie

left marigin: *** Appeared in person (priest Justyn Gryglewski signature)

It happened in the village Siemkowice on the 26th day of September/7th day of October 1882, at 2 p.m. *** [Appeared in person] Jan Kubsz, peasant living in the village Pieńki Laskowskie, 34 years old, in the presence of Jan Tokarski, 63 years old and Marcin Pietrzyński, 68 years old, peasants living in the village Pieńki Laskowskie, and presented Us a female child born today in the village Pieńki Laskowskie, on the current month and year, at 2 a.m. with his legal wife Marianna nee Skoczylas, 23 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Jadwiga, and the godparents were: Wojciech Kubsz and Marianna Jarzeńska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and because of their illiteracy it was signed by Us.

Priest Justyn gryglewski, Siemkowice parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:36 am      Post subject: Re: baptism record

LaurineDM wrote:
Hello Marcel,

I would greatly appreciate a translation of this document. Smile

Kind regards

Krzemień
Anna Baran

It happened in the city Janów on the 14th/26th day of October 1893, at 1 p.m.
Appeared in person Józef Baran, farmer living in the village Krzemień, 41 years old, in the presence of Mateusz Kaproń, 46 years old and Andrzej Gzik, 30 years old, both farmers living in the village Krzemień and presented Us a female child, born today in the village Krzemień, at 6 a.m. with his legal wife Ewa nee Gajur, 43 years old.
At the Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Anna, and the godparents were: Mateusz Kaproń and Anastazja Krzysztoń.
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us.

Priest Tomaszkiewicz?, Civil Registrar.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 172, 173, 174 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 173 of 338

Jump to: