PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 445, 446, 447 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author

Replies: 171

Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:56 pm      Post subject: Translation: 1890 Nowogrod birth Cedrowski akta 56

Hello!

Kindly translate 1890 Nowogrod birth Abram Symek Cedrowski birth, akta 56.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Valerie Edwards

POSSIBLE 1890 Nowogrod birth Abram Symek Cedrowski akta 56.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  438.67 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

POSSIBLE 1890 Nowogrod birth Abram Symek Cedrowski akta 56.jpg

doctorvalo

Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:58 pm      Post subject: Translation: 1890 Nowogrod death Abram Cedrowski, akta 27

Hello again,

Kindly translate 1890 Nowogrod death Abram Symek Cedrowski, akta 27.

Thanks so very much again.

Valerie Edwards

POSSIBLE 1890 Nowogrod death Abram Symek Cedrowski akta 27.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  597.65 KB

POSSIBLE 1890 Nowogrod death Abram Symek Cedrowski akta 27.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:02 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation: 1890 Nowogrod birth Cedrowski akta 56

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Kindly translate 1890 Nowogrod birth Abram Symek Cedrowski birth, akta 56.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Valerie Edwards

Nowogród
Nr 56

It happened in Nowogórd on the 25th day of June/7th day of June 1890, at 8 a.m. Appeared in person: jew Mejer Herszek Cedrowski, son of Izrael, tailor, living in Nowogród, 25 years old, in the presence of the witnesses: jews, Fajba Blumberg, worker, 51 years old and Chaim Juszk Fridman, trader, 48 years old, both living in Nowogród, and presented Us a male child, born in Nowogród on the 17th/29th day of June of the current year, at 9 p.m., with his legal wife Chaga Mindla nee Jedwabińska, 25 years old.
At the curcumcision rite the child was given the names Abram Symek.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, signed by Us and the witnesses; child's father is illiterate.

Kozłowski, Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]

Last edited by marcelproust on Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:02 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation: 1890 Nowogrod death Abram Cedrowski, akta 2

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello again,

Kindly translate 1890 Nowogrod death Abram Symek Cedrowski, akta 27.

Thanks so very much again.

Valerie Edwards

Nowogród
Nr 27.

It happened in Nowogród on the 9th/21st day of November 1890, at 10 a.m.
Appeared in person jew Fajba Blumberg, worker, 51 years old and Szmul Jerozolimski, teacher, 30 years old, both living in Nowogród and they informed Us that today, at 1 a.m., in Nowogród, died of measles Abram Symek Cedrowski, 1 year old, son spouses:of Herszek Cedrowski and Chaja Mindla Cedrowska nee Jedwabińska, workers living in Nowogród.
After eye belief about Abram Symek Cedrowski this act was read to the declarants and signed by Us and one of the witnesses, the second witness is illiterate.

Kozłowski, Civil Registrar
Fajba Blumberg.

doctorvalo

Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:10 pm      Post subject: Group:1899 Nowogrod Gronowicz-Jedwabinska akta10

Hello again,

I would very much appreciate translation for a group of records that I believe pertain to the 1899 Nowogrod marriage certificate (and related documents?) of Alter Gronowicz and Chaja Bejla Jedwabinska, akta 10.

Thanks so much again for all your help!

Valerie Edwards

1899 Nowogrod Gronowicz - Jedwabinska p4 akta10.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  645.22 KB

1899 Nowogrod Gronowicz - Jedwabinska p4 akta10.jpg

1899 Nowogrod Gronowicz - Jedwabinska p3 akta10.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  844.42 KB

1899 Nowogrod Gronowicz - Jedwabinska p3 akta10.jpg

1899 Nowogrod Gronowicz - Jedwabinska p2 akta10.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.09 MB

1899 Nowogrod Gronowicz - Jedwabinska p2 akta10.jpg

1899 Nowogrod Gronowicz - Jedwabinska p1 akta10.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  965.35 KB

1899 Nowogrod Gronowicz - Jedwabinska p1 akta10.jpg

doctorvalo

Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:15 pm      Post subject: Group: 1899 Nowogrod Marriage Dobek-Jedwabinska akta 11

Hello again,

Here is another group of records that I believe pertains to the 1899 Nowogrod marriage (and related documents?) of Wolf Abram Dobek and Sora Jedwabinska, akta 11. Your translation assistance will be very much appreciated.

Many thanks again for your continuing help!

Valerie Edwards

1899 Nowogrod Dobek - Jedwabinska p4 akta11.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.08 MB

1899 Nowogrod Dobek - Jedwabinska p4 akta11.jpg

1899 Nowogrod Dobek - Jedwabinska p3 akta11.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  962.99 KB

1899 Nowogrod Dobek - Jedwabinska p3 akta11.jpg

1899 Nowogrod Dobek - Jedwabinska p2 akta11.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  769.39 KB

1899 Nowogrod Dobek - Jedwabinska p2 akta11.jpg

1899 Nowogrod Dobek - Jedwabinska p1 akta11.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  779.26 KB

1899 Nowogrod Dobek - Jedwabinska p1 akta11.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:25 pm      Post subject: Re: Group:1899 Nowogrod Gronowicz-Jedwabinska akta10

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello again,

I would very much appreciate translation for a group of records that I believe pertain to the 1899 Nowogrod marriage certificate (and related documents?) of Alter Gronowicz and Chaja Bejla Jedwabinska, akta 10.

Thanks so much again for all your help!

Valerie Edwards

Nr 10

Certificate

On the 3rd, 10th and 17th day of July 1899, in Nowogród jewish synagogue there were announced 3 banns of marriage between:

jew Alter Gronowicz, a single man, 19 years old, son of spouses: Zelik Gronowicz, son of Wigdor and Gitla Gronowicz nee Kires, born and living with his parents in the city Ostrołęka

and

Chaja Bejla Jedwabińska, a miss, 19 years old, daughter of spouses: Dawid Jedwabiński, son of Moszek and Dwejra Jedwabińska, born and living in Nowogród with her parents.

There were no obstacles to this marriage.

Nowogród, 28th day of July 1899

Nowogród rabbi Hejch Wajner.

================================================================

Certificate

On the 3rd, 10th and 17th day of July 1899, in Ostrołęka jewish synagogue there were announced 3 banns of marriage between:

jew Alter Gronowicz, a single man, 19 years old, son of spouses: Zelik Gronowicz, son of Wigdor and Gitla Gronowicz nee Kirl, born and living with his parents in the city Ostrołęka

and

Chaja Bejla Jedwabińska, a miss, 19 years old, daughter of spouses: Dawid Jedwabiński, son of Moszek and Dwejra Jedwabińska, born and living in Nowogród with her parents.

1. Ostrołęka 18th day of July 1899

Ostrołęka rabbi M. Jerusalimski.

=================================================================================

Nowogród commune mayor, serving as Civil Registrar for nonchristian confessions in Nowogród synagogue district informs that in the Nowogród birth records there is following birth entry:

Nowogród 113

It happened in Nowogród on the 13th/25th day of August 1884, at 5 p.m. Appeared in person jew Dawid Jedwabiński, tailor, 33 years old, living in Nowogród, in the presence of the witnesses, jews: Izrael Iglewicz, dyer, 56 years old and Dawid Chmielewski, innkeeper, 43 years old, both living in Nowogró and presented Us a female child, informing that the child was born in Nowogród on the 11th/23rd day of January 1880, at 6 a.m., with his legal wife Dwejra nee Dembnicka, 33 years old.
The child was given the names Chaja Bejla. This act was delayed because the child's father absence from home.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us because the declarant and witnesses are illiterate.
Serving as Civil Registrar: Piasecki.
Nowogród, 28th day of June 1899
certified true copy
Nowogród commune mayor, serving as Civil Registrar for nonchristian confessions in Nowogród synagogue

=======================================================================================

Ostrołęka town mayor, serving as a Civil Registrar for nonchristian confessions in Ostrołeka synagogue district, certifies that in the Ostrołeka birth records for 1884 under the entry number 161 there is following birth record:

Ostrołęka town

It happened in Ostrołęka town on the 26th day of April 1884, at 11 a.m.
Appeared in person jew Zelek Gronowicz, son of Wigdor, tailor, 38 years old, living in Ostrołęka town, in the presence of Juszek Jeleń, 42 years old and Jankiel Kires, 22 years old, tailors living in Ostrołęka town and presented us a 4 years old male child, informing that the child was born in Ostrołęka on the 18th day of April 1880, at 4 p.m. with his wife Gitla nee Kires, 35 years old.
At The Circumcision rite the child was given the name Alter. The delay of this act was caused by the neglect of the child's father.
This act was read to the present and signed only by Us, because the declarant and the witnesses are illiterate.

Civil registrar Lubowicki, town mayor
Certified true copy with my own signature and rubber stamp.
Ostrołęka town, 24th day of June 1899

Ostrołęka town mayor's signature.

Last edited by marcelproust on Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:58 pm; edited 5 times in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:25 pm      Post subject: Re: Group: 1899 Nowogrod Marriage Dobek-Jedwabinska akta 11

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello again,

Here is another group of records that I believe pertains to the 1899 Nowogrod marriage (and related documents?) of Wolf Abram Dobek and Sora Jedwabinska, akta 11. Your translation assistance will be very much appreciated.

Many thanks again for your continuing help!

Valerie Edwards

Nowogród commune mayor
serving as Civil registrar for nonchristian confessions of the Nowogród synagogue district, informs that in The Civil register of this district there is entered following birth record:

Nowogród
Nr 112

It happened in Nowogród on the 13th/25th day of August 1884, at 5 p.m. Appeared in person jew Dawid Jedwabiński, tailor, 33 years old, living in Nowogród, in the presence of the witnesses, jews: Izrael Iglewicz, dyer, 56 years old and Dawid Chmielewski, innkeeper, 43 years old, both living in Nowogród and presented Us a female child, informing that the child was born in Nowogród on the 8th/20th day of June 1878, ay 8 p.m., with his legal wife Dwejra nee Dembnicka, 33 years old.
this child was given the name Sara.
This record was delayed because the child's father absence at home.
this act was read to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us, because the child's father and witnesses declared they are illiterate.

Civil Registrar: Piasecki.
Certified true copy.
Nowogród commune mayor
Serving as Civil registrar for nonchristian confessions of the Nowogród synagogue district.

============================================================================

Ostrołęka town mayor, serving as Civil Registrar for the nonchristian confessions of the Ostrołęka Synagogue District, certifies that in Civil Register for 1884 there is entered following birth record at number 224

Ostrołęka town.
It happened in Ostrołęka on the 8th day of May 1884, at 4 p.m. Appeared in person jew Zaweł Dobek, son of Berek, worker, 36 years old, living in Ostrołęka, in the presence of Rubin Rotsztejn, worker, 60 years old and Abram Perkal, carpenter, 32 years old, both living in Ostrołęka, and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born in Ostrołęka on the 4th day of May 1880, at 10 p.m., with hif wife Dwosa nee Gryszpan, 32 years old.
At The Circumcision rite the child was given the names: Wulf Abram.
The delay is caused by father's negligence.
this act was read to the present and signed only by Us, because the declarant and witnesses are illiterate.

Civil Registrar: Lubiwicki, mayor.

The credibility of this copy with the original is confirmed by my signature and stamp.

Ostrołęka town, 30th day of June 1899
Town's mayor signature.

================================================================================

Certificate

On the 12th, 19th and 26th day of June 1899, in Ostrołeka jewish synagogue there were announced 3 banns of marriage between jews:

Wulf Abram Dobek, a single man, 19 years old, son of spouses: Zaweł Dobek, son of Berek and Dwosa Dobek nee Gryszpan, born and living with his parents in Ostrołęka town

and

Sora Jedwabińska, a miss, 18 years old, daughter of spouses: Dawid Jedwabiński and Dwejra Jedwabińska, born and living with her parents in Nowogród.

Ostrołęka town, 27th day of June 1899.

Ostrołeka towon rabbi, M. N. Jerusalimski.

I certify the rabbi's own signature, Ostrołęka town mayor.

===================================================================

Nr 11.

Certificate

On the 12th, 19th and 26th day of June 1899, in Nowogród jewish synagogue there were announced 3 banns of marriage between jews:

Wulf Abram Dobek, a single man, 19 years old, son of spouses: Zaweł Dobek, son of Berek and Dwosa Dobek nee Gryszpan, born and living with his parents in Ostrołęka town

and

Sora Jedwabińska, a miss, 18 years old, daughter of spouses: Dawid Jedwabiński and Dwejra Jedwabińska, born and living with her parents in Nowogród.

Nowogród, 28th day of June 1899.

Nowogró rabbi, Neuch Wajner.

I certify the rabbi's Neuch Wajner own signature, Nowogród commune mayor.

Last edited by marcelproust on Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
jgoulding

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:00 pm      Post subject: translation of polish birth record

hello all,
I am looking to have the attached birth record translated. I can only decipher a few words ("Felix Gil") and would appreciate any help that can be provided.

Many Thanks

birth_record.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.14 MB

birth_record.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:25 pm      Post subject: Re: translation of polish birth record

jgoulding wrote:
hello all,
I am looking to have the attached birth record translated. I can only decipher a few words ("Felix Gil") and would appreciate any help that can be provided.

Many Thanks

This document is written in polish.

birth record for Rozalia Gil.

Sieciechowice

It happened in Sieciechowice on the 26th day of August 1864, at 10 a.m. Appeared Feliks Gil, rafmer from Sieciechowice, 25 years old, in the presence of Jan Malicki, 28 years old and Jacenty Bańka, 40 years old, farmers from Sieciechowice and presented Us a female child, born today in Sieciechowice, in the house number 39, at 1 p.m., with his wife Marianna nee Łojek, 26 years old.
At the Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Rozalia, and the godparents were: aforementioned Jan malicki and Marianna Lis.
this act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses, catholics.

Priest's signature.

starshadow
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 305

Post Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:32 pm      Post subject:

Please help me translate this 1861 death record from Szczepankowo parish.

szczepankowo-1861.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  366.43 KB

szczepankowo-1861.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:54 pm      Post subject:

starshadow wrote:
Please help me translate this 1861 death record from Szczepankowo parish.

Nr 28.
Usznik

It happened in Szczepankowo on the 15th/27th day of March 1861, at 7 p.m.
Appeared: Mikołaj Szkarpetowski, 46 years old and Antoni Sadowski, 36 years old, peasants, farmers from Usznik and they declared that on the 13th/25th day of March of the current year, at 8 a.m., died Anna Spiżarna, widow, peasant, worker, 80 years old, living in Usznik, born in Wólka with Marcin Jenda and Anastazja Jenda nee Wiktorzak.
After eye belief about Anna Spiżarna death this act was read to the illiterate declarants.

Priest Wojciech Wyszyński, parish parson.

Last edited by marcelproust on Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
starshadow
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 305

Post Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:31 pm      Post subject:

Thank you very much Marcel. Do you have any good ideas about where Anna Jenda's birth village Wólka might be? I can't seem to find a Wólka in Szczepankowo parish or anywhere near Usznik.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:20 pm      Post subject:

starshadow wrote:
Thank you very much Marcel. Do you have any good ideas about where Anna Jenda's birth village Wólka might be? I can't seem to find a Wólka in Szczepankowo parish or anywhere near Usznik.

In early 19th century there are baptism records in Szczepankowo parish with the name Wólka.
Unfortunately there are so many villages with the name Wólka and it is so hard to gues which is the one we are looking for.

cmasiak

Replies: 41

Post Posted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:11 pm      Post subject:

Hello,

I would appreciate it if I could get this death record of my 2nd great grandfather translated, it is record 30.
I am attaching the file. If it is easier the link to the record is http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0629d&sy=1876&kt=3&plik=008.jpg#zoom=1&x=1957&y=1461 Thank you!

Polish Death Record Jozef Masiak 1876 Record 30.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.13 MB

Polish Death Record Jozef Masiak 1876 Record 30.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 445, 446, 447 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 446 of 580

Jump to: