PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 175, 176, 177 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:26 pm      Post subject: Bialek Jan m. record

Hello, Could I please have a translation for what I believe to be a marriage record of Jan Bialek and Agnieszka Mondel. It is in two pages.
Thank you in advance for all your dedicated work.
Christine

Bialek Jan m.11-18-1816 pg2.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  279.39 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Bialek Jan m.11-18-1816 pg2.JPG

Bialek Jan m.11-18-1816 pg1httpmetryki.genealodzy.plmetryka.phpar=3&zs=1735d&sy=1816&kt=2&plik=017.jpg#zoom=1&x=296&y=1590.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  263.67 KB

Bialek Jan m.11-18-1816 pg1httpmetryki.genealodzy.plmetryka.phpar=3&zs=1735d&sy=1816&kt=2&plik=017.jpg#zoom=1&x=296&y=1590.JPG

Wojtan7789

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:49 pm      Post subject:

Russian translation request please! Greatest forum ever! Marcel is a master!

https://fotolubgens.lubgens.eu/janow_lubelski/sluby/1897/40-45.jpg

#40 Rzad and Kusa

Wojtan7789
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:55 pm      Post subject: Re: Bialek Jan m. record

crispm28 wrote:
Hello, Could I please have a translation for what I believe to be a marriage record of Jan Bialek and Agnieszka Mondel. It is in two pages.
Thank you in advance for all your dedicated work.
Christine

Im working on it.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:55 pm      Post subject:

Wojtan7789 wrote:
Russian translation request please! Greatest forum ever! Marcel is a master!

https://fotolubgens.lubgens.eu/janow_lubelski/sluby/1897/40-45.jpg

#40 Rzad and Kusa

Wojtan7789

Kawęczyn
Walenty Rząd
with
Marianna Kusa

It happened in Janów town on the 4th/16th day of February 1897, at 2 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Andrzej Wojtan, 48 years old and Walenty Komsa, 23 years old, both farmers living in the village Kawęczyn, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Walenty Rząd, a single man, 31 years old, born and living with his father in the village Kawęczyn, son of farmers from the village Kawęczyn: Michał Rząd and his late legal wife Anastazja nee Sowa

and

Marianna Kusa, a miss, 25 years old, born and living with her father in the village Kawęczyn, daughter of Tomasz Kusy and his late legal wife Anastazja nee Bzdyrak, farmers from the village Kawęczyn.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in Janów parish church, on: 12th/24th day of January, 19th/31st day of january and 26th day of January/7th day of February of the current year.
Newlyweds declared they did not make any prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony performed by the priest Czesław Koziołkowicz, Janów parish vicar.
This act was read to the illiterate witnesses and newlyweds and signed only by Us.

Priest P. Łukasiewicz.

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
ertylisz
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 191

Post Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:48 pm      Post subject: Tylisz Family

Would you please translate the attached marriage document for Piotr Tylisz.

TYLISZ, PIOTR, 2ND MARRIAGE, 1897.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  820.21 KB

TYLISZ, PIOTR, 2ND MARRIAGE, 1897.jpg

sheep17

Replies: 123

Post Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:12 pm      Post subject: russian translation

Hello,
Could the death record attached please be translated from Russian? If it is not clear enough, the record is from the Family History Library, Rypin/Kowalki 1871 #75 film #008125613

Thank you
Leonore

iggy.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  iggy.pdf
 Filesize:  286.9 KB
 Downloaded:  334 Time(s)

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:22 am      Post subject: Re: Tylisz Family

ertylisz wrote:
Would you please translate the attached marriage document for Piotr Tylisz.

Last year i was with my friend from USA in Lądek. her grandparents lived in Lądek. We visited local church, cemetery and her family in Lądek Smile

Lądek

It happened in Lądek on the 6th/18th day of January 1897, at 9 a.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnessesAntoni Karaskiewicz, 50 years old and Walenty Orchowski, 58 years old, both living in Lądek, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Piotr Tylisz, widower, after his wife Marianna nee Dombkiewicz, who died in Michałowo (Młodojewo parish) on the 6th/18th day of August of the previous year (6th day of August 1896), 57 years old, farmer, born and living in the village Michałowo (Młodojewo parish), son of late spouses, farmers: Jan Tylisz and Katarzyna Tylisz nee Stronc (could be written Strąc)

and

Agnieszka Goślińska, widow, after her husband Nepomucen Gośliński, who died in Lądek on the 28th day of April/10th day of May 1893, 57 years old, farmer, born and living in Lądek, daughter of late spouses, farmers: Konstanty Brzuskiewicz and Regina Brzuskiewicz.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage, announced in Lądek and Młodojewo parish churches on:

- Lądek: 22nd day of December 1896/3rd day of January 1897, 29th day of December 1896/10th day of January 1897 and 5th/17th day of January 1897

- Młodojewo: 27th day of October/8nd day of November, 3rd/15th day of November and 10th/22nd day of November of the previous year.

No obstacles to this marriage were revealed.

Religious marriage ceremony performed by undersigned priest, Lądek parish parson.
This act was read to the illiterate present and signed only by Us.

Priest Puchalski, parish parson.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:12 am      Post subject: Re: russian translation

sheep17 wrote:
Hello,
Could the death record attached please be translated from Russian? If it is not clear enough, the record is from the Family History Library, Rypin/Kowalki 1871 #75 film #008125613

Thank you
Leonore

Please put you requests in the right place in the future here:
https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?t=3525

Kowalki

It happened in the city Rypin on the 27th day of October/8th day of November 1871, at 3 p.m. Appeared: Ignacy Irawski wheelwright living in Kowalki, 36 years old and Michał Bejgrowicz, church servant living in the village located in The Holy Spirit church area, 41 years old, and they informed that on the 26th day of october/7th day of November of the current year, at 3 a.m. died in Kowalki Ignacy Irawski, 2 years old, born and living with his parents in Kowalki, son of Ignacy Irawski and his wife Marianna nee Gołębiewska.
After eye belief about Ignacy Irawski death this act was read to the illiterate declarants, of which the first one is child's father and signed by Us.

Priest Marceli de la Grange, Rypin parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

Jan_Barlow

Replies: 20

Post Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:21 pm      Post subject: In need of Marriage translated from Russian

Hello Everyone,

I have had tremendous help here on this website in the past few days! Today from with the help of Sophia and Dave, Sophia found my great great grandfather and mother's marriage record -- Antoni Balo and Johanna Czechowska. But I need documents translated from Russian into English, and my brother and I will make a donation to whomever can do this. I have been told Karol is very good at this!

It was explained to me from a Polish genealogist today that Balo(my Great Great Grandfather Antoni's original surname that I have been searching for) is the Russian translation in these documents, and that in order to learn its Polish version he would have to check pre-1867/1868 records.

According to him he assumes reviewing all 19th century and early 20th century Bakalarzewo records would take max.3 days (I assume all records have alphabetical indexes)

Sophia can't find Balo in the records of the time Anthony was born 1966-1967, so I am guessing he was born elsewhere. BUT hopefully in the marriage or baptism records it states the town and/or Parish he was born in. THEN I think hopefully that will be the key to his original Polish surname. Because apparently Balo is not officially it.

Skazdub (the town the Parish is in) is here:

https://www.google.pl/maps/place/16-423+Skazdub+Stary/@54.1152672,22.6629782,15z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x46e108bcc55c9517:0x6c3fb80e5236812a!8m2!3d54.115268!4d22.671733

This is the info I garnered from the Russian documents.

Bolesław Balo, born 13 Sep 1889, son of Antoni and Joanna nee Czechowska

Antoni Balo, 21 yrs old, son of Adam and Marianna nee Żylejda
and
Joanna Czechowska, 22 yrs old, daughter of Jóżef and Rozalia nee Czerniewska

Marriage on 21 Nov 1887.

Here are the links for the translator:

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/63/149/0/1/90/str/1/10/15/y7RoTrB22HHSxbGSt2A9JQ/#tabSkany

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/63/149/0/1/92/str/1/6/15/R0Ifh6F-aCU01BiPseUj9A/#tabSkany

Thanks very much for all the help I have gotten from this community!
Jan

Visit poster's website
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:19 pm      Post subject: Re: In need of Marriage translated from Russian

Jan_Barlow wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I have had tremendous help here on this website in the past few days! Today from with the help of Sophia and Dave, Sophia found my great great grandfather and mother's marriage record -- Antoni Balo and Johanna Czechowska. But I need documents translated from Russian into English, and my brother and I will make a donation to whomever can do this. I have been told Karol is very good at this!

It was explained to me from a Polish genealogist today that Balo(my Great Great Grandfather Antoni's original surname that I have been searching for) is the Russian translation in these documents, and that in order to learn its Polish version he would have to check pre-1867/1868 records.

According to him he assumes reviewing all 19th century and early 20th century Bakalarzewo records would take max.3 days (I assume all records have alphabetical indexes)

Sophia can't find Balo in the records of the time Anthony was born 1966-1967, so I am guessing he was born elsewhere. BUT hopefully in the marriage or baptism records it states the town and/or Parish he was born in. THEN I think hopefully that will be the key to his original Polish surname. Because apparently Balo is not officially it.

Skazdub (the town the Parish is in) is here:

https://www.google.pl/maps/place/16-423+Skazdub+Stary/@54.1152672,22.6629782,15z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x46e108bcc55c9517:0x6c3fb80e5236812a!8m2!3d54.115268!4d22.671733

This is the info I garnered from the Russian documents.

Bolesław Balo, born 13 Sep 1889, son of Antoni and Joanna nee Czechowska

Antoni Balo, 21 yrs old, son of Adam and Marianna nee Żylejda
and
Joanna Czechowska, 22 yrs old, daughter of Jóżef and Rozalia nee Czerniewska

Marriage on 21 Nov 1887.

Here are the links for the translator:

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/63/149/0/1/90/str/1/10/15/y7RoTrB22HHSxbGSt2A9JQ/#tabSkany

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/63/149/0/1/92/str/1/6/15/R0Ifh6F-aCU01BiPseUj9A/#tabSkany

Thanks very much for all the help I have gotten from this community!
Jan

Nr 43
folwark* Nowy Dwór

It happened in Bakałarzewo on the 9th/21st day of November 1887, at 3 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Wojciech Wasilewski, 50 years old and Adam Rzepa, 36 years old, both church servants living in Bakałarzewo, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Antoni Balo, a single man, 21 years old, son of late Adam and living Marianna nee Żymejda, spouses Balo, day labourer, born and living in the village Konopki

and

Joanna Czechowska, a miss, 22 years old, daughter of spouses: Józef Czechowski and Rozalia Czechowska nee Czerniewska, day labourer, born in folwark Rogożajny, living with her parents in folwark Nowy Dwór.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in Bakałarzewo parish church on: 25th day of October/6th day of November, 1st/13th day of November and 8th/20th day of November of the current year.

Newlyweds declared they did not make prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony performed by the undersigned priest.
This act was read to the illiterate newlyweds ans witnesses and signed by us.

Priest F. Świątkowski.

*folwark: is a Polish word for a primarily serfdom-based farm and agricultural enterprise (a type of latifundium), often very large.

===============================================================================

Nr 148
Konopka

It happened in Bakałarzewo on the 3rd/15th day of September 1889, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Antoni Balo, day laboured, 23 years old, living in the village Konopki, in the presence of Jakub Wondoł, 36 years old and Maciej Wrzała, 30 years old, 30 years old, both farmers living in the village Konopki, and presented us a male child, informing that the child was born in the village Konopki on the 1st/13th day of September of the current year, at 8 a.m. with his legal wife Joanna nee Czechowska, 24 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, by the priest Antoni Kudyrko, Bakałarzewo parish vicar, the child was given the name: Bolesław and the godparents were: Jakub Wondoł and Marianna Czechowska.
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed by Us.

Priest F. Świątkowski.

Jan_Barlow

Replies: 20

Post Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:17 pm      Post subject:

Thanks so much for doing this so quickly! You are the best!

Jan

Visit poster's website
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:38 am      Post subject:

Jan_Barlow wrote:
Thanks so much for doing this so quickly! You are the best!

Jan

Here is Antoni's parents marriage record written in polish extracted from Bakałarzewo romancatholic parish from 1864 which confirms the surname Balo.

Konopki

It happened in Bakałarzewo town on the 13th day of November 1864, at 2 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Michał Wądołowski and Piotr Wądawski, both 45 years old, farmers from Konopki, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Adam Balo, a young man, son of spouses: late Jakub Balo and living Marianna Balo nee Kapa, farmers living in Konopki. Servant, born and living in the village Konopki, 23 years old

and

Marianna Zamejda, a miss, daughter of spouses: late Marcin Zamejda and living Anna Zamejda nee Pawlukiewicz, who loosely lived*** in Trzciane. Born in Trzciane, living in Konopki, servant, 21 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in Bakałarzewo parish church on: 23rd day of October, 30th day of October and 6th day of November of the current year.

Religious marriage ceremony was performed by the undersigned priest.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and signed by us.

Priest W. Siękiewicz, Bakałarzewo parish parson.

***There is used here polish term: luźno żyjący, which literally means: loosely living. In latin it was written in few ways: vagantes, vagabundae, rustici vagi or licentiosi.
Former Poland was a country with a clear state division. There were, however, numerous people who did not fit into this, then established, division into basic states: the nobility, burghers and peasants.
Irrespective of their social status, they could not be considered as either peasants or others. Their living conditions and customs were very different to those of serfs. They enjoyed considerable freedom, they were not assigned to the land. However, their living conditions were usually much worse than the peasants.

Adam Balo marriage.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  613.82 KB

Adam Balo marriage.jpg

ertylisz

Post Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:05 am      Post subject:

Could you please translate the attached marriage record. I also want to thank you for your last translation.

BRZUSKIEWICZ, GOSLINSKI MARRIAGE, 1880.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  569.26 KB

BRZUSKIEWICZ,  GOSLINSKI MARRIAGE, 1880.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:29 pm      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
Could you please translate the attached marriage record. I also want to thank you for your last translation.

Nepomucen
and
Agnieszka

It happened in Lądek, on the 21st day of November 1880, at 6 p.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Teodor Sławniski, carpenter, 68 years old, and Paweł Formański, farmer, 50 years old, both living in Lądek, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Nepomucen Gośliński, a single man, baker, 36 years old, born and living in Lądek, son of farmers: Antoni Gośliński and Marianna Goślińska nee Anasiewicz

and

Agnieszka Marcinkowska nee Brzeszkiewicz, widow after late Jan Marcinkowski, who died in Lądek on the 15th day of December of the previous year. Born and living in Lądek, daughter of late spouses: Konstanty Brzeszkiewicz and Regina Brzeszkiewicz nee Szumańska, farmers who lived in Lądek, 38 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in Lądek parish church, on: 31st day of October, 7th and 14th day of November of the current year.

There were no obstacles to this marriage.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by us.

ertylisz

Post Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:40 pm      Post subject:

Can you please translate the 2 attached marriage documents. Thanks you in advance.

TYLISZ, HELENA, MARRIAGE, 1898.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  809.9 KB

TYLISZ, HELENA, MARRIAGE, 1898.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 175, 176, 177 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 176 of 338

Jump to: