PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 176, 177, 178 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 191

Post Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:45 pm      Post subject:

Had difficulty sending the second attachment. This is the second try.

TYLISZ, ANTONI, MARRIAGE IN 1897.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  812.58 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

TYLISZ, ANTONI, MARRIAGE IN 1897.jpg

starshadow
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 305

Post Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:22 pm      Post subject:

Please help me translate this 1907 death record from Kleczkowo.

1907-katarzyna-spizarna.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  420.49 KB

1907-katarzyna-spizarna.jpg

starshadow
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:25 pm      Post subject:

Please also help me translate this 1895 death record from Kleczkowo.

1895-marianna-spizarna.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  377.34 KB

1895-marianna-spizarna.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:30 am      Post subject:

starshadow wrote:
Please also help me translate this 1895 death record from Kleczkowo.

i'm working on it.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:31 am      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:

Wacławowo

It happened in Lądek on the 28th day of January/9th day of February 1897, at 3 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Marcin Nowicki, 56 years old and Jakub Ratajczyk, 40 years old, both farmers from the village Wacławowo, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Antoni Tylisz, a single man, 28 years old, born in Piotrowice, farmer living in the village Michałowo, son of farmer living in Lądek: Piotr Tylisz and his late wife Marianna nee Dombkiewicz

and

Józefa Sowińska, a miss, 20 years old, born in Kosewo, living with her parents in the village Wacławowo, daughter of spouses: Antoni Sowiński and Ludwika Sowińska nee Zielińska, farmers living in Wacławowo.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in Lądek and Młodojewo parish churches on: 29th day of December of the previous year/10th day of january of the current year, 5th/17th day of January and 12th/24th day of January of the current year.

There were no obstacles to this marriage.
Newlyweds declared they did not make any prenuptial agreement.
Bride's father gave oral permission for this marriage.
Religious marriage ceremony performed by Us, Lądek parish parson.
This act was read to the illiterate present and signed only by Us.

Priest Puchalski, parish parson.

Last edited by marcelproust on Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
doctorvalo

Replies: 171

Post Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:09 pm      Post subject: Translation: 1900 Birth Dawid Aronowicz Kuciwicki, akta 18M

Hello again!

This is a new kind of birth record for me, so I would very much appreciate your help understanding what each column means so that I know how to find additional records that I need from this collection.

Attached is what I think is the page that contains the 1900 Biaystok birth record for Dawid Kuciwicki, son of Aron Judel Kuciwici and Fegja Dubitska, akta 18M.

My belief is that the record I want translated is the last one on the page, number 18, if it is for Dawid Kuciwicki. I do not need the others translated. I included the entire page because the labels on each column explain what each piece of information is, a I need to learn what they are.

Thanks so much for your help with this. Anything you can teach me about this kind of record will be greatly appreciated!

Best regards,
Valerie Edwards

Maybe 1900 Bialystok David Aronowicz Kuciwicki birth akta 18M.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.01 MB

Maybe 1900 Bialystok David Aronowicz Kuciwicki birth akta 18M.jpg

starshadow
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:07 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation: 1900 Birth Dawid Aronowicz Kuciwicki, akta

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello again!

This is a new kind of birth record for me, so I would very much appreciate your help understanding what each column means so that I know how to find additional records that I need from this collection.

Attached is what I think is the page that contains the 1900 Biaystok birth record for Dawid Kuciwicki, son of Aron Judel Kuciwici and Fegja Dubitska, akta 18M.

My belief is that the record I want translated is the last one on the page, number 18, if it is for Dawid Kuciwicki. I do not need the others translated. I included the entire page because the labels on each column explain what each piece of information is, a I need to learn what they are.

Thanks so much for your help with this. Anything you can teach me about this kind of record will be greatly appreciated!

Best regards,
Valerie Edwards

Hi Valerie. Just an amateur opinion. Yes #18 is the right record. In the very last box on the right I see "David", so that column must be the child's name.

In the next box over to the left of that box, on the 2nd line I read "Aaron Judel", on the 4th line I read "Kuciwicki", and on the 5th line it does look like it could be "Fegja". I can't make out the 1st, 3rd, or 6th lines though. But that must be the column with the parents' names.

The first two columns on the left are "sex", "male and "female". That's the best I can make out, if it helps.
starshadow
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:40 pm      Post subject:

I hope these records aren't too hard to read. I've been trying to translate them myself with much difficulty. For this one which I posted previously (the 1900 death record of Jan Spizarny), I can understand most of the names and vital data. But what I mainly need to know is why the mother Marianna's husband isn't listed. Does it say if she's a widow? Does it mention her husband anywhere? I believe her husband's name was Stanislaw Spizarny. I don't think Adam was her husband, but was instead her husband's brother. Thanks.

1900-jan-spizarny2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  880.07 KB

1900-jan-spizarny2.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:10 am      Post subject: Re: Translation: 1900 Birth Dawid Aronowicz Kuciwicki, akta

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello again!

Best regards,
Valerie Edwards

Book of the Jews born in 1900.

18th male child born in 1900.

Who performed the rite of curcumcision?

O. Rozental.

Birth date and circumcision date: christian date and jewish date:

christian dates:
birth 5th day of January, circumcision date: 19th day of January
jewish dates:
birth: 17th day of Shevat, circumcision date: 1st day of Adar

Place of birth: city Białystok

Father's social status, parent's names:
Orla citizen Aron Judel Kusowicki, son of Fajwel and
Fejgel, daughter of Szebel

Child's gender and name: son Dawid.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:21 am      Post subject:

starshadow wrote:
I hope these records aren't too hard to read. I've been trying to translate them myself with much difficulty. For this one which I posted previously (the 1900 death record of Jan Spizarny), I can understand most of the names and vital data. But what I mainly need to know is why the mother Marianna's husband isn't listed. Does it say if she's a widow? Does it mention her husband anywhere? I believe her husband's name was Stanislaw Spizarny. I don't think Adam was her husband, but was instead her husband's brother. Thanks.

Kleczkowo

It happened in the village kleczkowo on the 18th/31st day of August 1900, at 10 a.m.
Appeared Adam Spiżarny, 42 years old and Feliks Janacki, 40 years old, both farmers from Kleczkowo, and they declared that on the day before yesterday, at 4 a.m. died in Kleczkowo Jan Spiżarny, 5 years old, son of Marianna Spiżarna nee Szczubełek, born and lived in Kleczkowo.
After eye belief about Jan Spiżarny death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.
Kleczkowo parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.
Priest Br. Mariański.

unfortunately there is no info who Adam was and no info about child's father.

I have found Jan's baptism record and it says the father was: Stanisław Spiżarny who has been away from home for 1,5 year.
baptism record number 72, here:

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0509d&sy=3010&kt=2&plik=071-074.jpg#zoom=1.75&x=448&y=1161

Kleczkowo

It happened in Kleczkowo on the 28th day of August/9th day of September 1896, at 9 p.m.
Appeared Agata Auguściak, 55 years old, midwife from Kleczkowo, in the presence of Andrzej Eliasz, 56 years old abd Aleksander Sylwestrzak, 50 years old, both farmers from kleczkowo and presented Us a male child informing that the child was born in Kleczkowo on the day before yesterday, at 6 a.m. with Marianna Spiżarna nee Szczubełek, 30 years old, wife of Stanisław Spiżarny, who has been absent for a year and a half.
At The Holy baptism, held today, the child was given the name Jan, and the godparents were: Andrzej Eliasz and Józefa Zerman.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

Kleczkowo parish administrator, priest Wł. Zbinowski.

Jan Spiżarny 1895 baptism.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  488.43 KB

Jan Spiżarny 1895 baptism.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:03 am      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
Can you please translate the 2 attached marriage documents. Thanks you in advance.

Lądek

It happened in Lądek on the 12th/24th day of January 1898, at 3 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Jan Rzepkowski, 42 years old and Michał Górniak, 30 years old, both living in the village Sługocin, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Marcin Kacprzyk, a single man, 30 years old, born and living in Sługocin, son of living in Sługocin Tomasz Kacprzyk, day labourer and his late wife Anna nee Szymańska

and

Helena Tylisz, a miss, 20 years old, born in Michałowo, living with her father in Lądek, daughter of Piotr Tylisz, farmer living in Lądek and his late wife Marianna nee Dombkiewicz.

this marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in Lądek parish church on: 28th day of December of the previous year/9th day of January, 4th/16th day of January and 11th/23rd day of January of the current year.
Religious marriage ceremony performed by the priest Konrad Wlazłowski with the consent of the undersigned Lądek parish parson.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:08 pm      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:

Wacławowo

It happened in Lądek on the 28th day of January/9th day of February 1897, at 3 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Marcin Nowicki, 56 years old and Jakub Ratajczyk, 40 years old, both farmers from the village Wacławowo, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Antoni Tylisz, a single man, 28 years old, born in Piotrowice, farmer living in the village Michałowo, son of farmer living in Lądek: Piotr Tylisz and his late wife Marianna nee Dombkiewicz

and

Józefa Sowińska, a miss, 20 years old, born in Kosewo, living with her parents in the village Wacławowo, daughter of spouses: Antoni Sowiński and Ludwika Sowińska nee Zielińska, farmers living in Wacławowo.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in Lądek and Młodojewo parish churches on: 29th day of December of the previous year/10th day of january of the current year, 5th/17th day of January and 12th/24th day of January of the current year.

Religious marriage ceremony performed by Us, Lądek parish parson.

doctorvalo

Post Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:16 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation: 1900 Birth Dawid Aronowicz Kuciwicki, akta

starshadow wrote:
doctorvalo wrote:
Hello again!

Best regards,
Valerie Edwards

Hi Valerie. Just an amateur opinion. Yes #18 is the right record. In the very last box on the right I see "David", so that column must be the child's name.

In the next box over to the left of that box, on the 2nd line I read "Aaron Judel", on the 4th line I read "Kuciwicki", and on the 5th line it does look like it could be "Fegja". I can't make out the 1st, 3rd, or 6th lines though. But that must be the column with the parents' names.

The first two columns on the left are "sex", "male and "female". That's the best I can make out, if it helps.
doctorvalo

Post Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:17 pm      Post subject:

Thanks for your help!
starshadow
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:39 pm      Post subject:

Thank you very much Marcel. Thank you also for finding the 1896 birth record.

These are some very intriguing clues. I wonder what happened to Stanislaw Spizarny in 1895? I suppose the first possibility is he was in America. But I have no other leads to that affect. Or perhaps he enlisted in the military. Or maybe just disappeared.

His son Stanislaw was also doing some unexplained traveling around Poland, to cities like Kielce. But I haven't been able to discover why a young man born into a peasant family might be traveling to such faraway cities.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 176, 177, 178 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 177 of 338

Jump to: