PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 177, 178, 179 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:39 pm      Post subject:

Hello,
Could I please have a translation for what I believe to be a birth record of Aleksander Kłosiński.
Thank you in advance for all your dedicated work.
Edenilson Cochinski (Kłosiński)

KW_110630_O-M_plik4.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  939.78 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

KW_110630_O-M_plik4.JPG

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:09 pm      Post subject:

Klosinski wrote:
Hello,
Could I please have a translation for what I believe to be a birth record of Aleksander Kłosiński.
Thank you in advance for all your dedicated work.
Edenilson Cochinski (Kłosiński)

Piaski

It happened in Koziebrody on the 10th day of november 1869, at 10 a.m.
Appeared in person Jan Kłosieński, 42 years old, mortgagee*, living in Piaski, in the presence of Aleksander Osiecki, 42 years old and Antoni Bromirski, 27 years old, partial owners** from Piaski and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born today in Piaski, at 4 a.m., with his legal wife Paulina nee Bromirska, 28 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by undersigned priest, the child was given the name Aleksander and the godparents were: aforementioned Aleksander Osiecki and Kunegunda Świerkocka.

This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and because of their illiteracy it was signed only by Us.

Koziebrody parish parsonn's signature, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Kwiatkowski.

*mortgagee: a person who granted a loan in exchange for the right to obtain benefits from pledged land
**partial owner: a person who owns several pieces of land distributed in different parts of the village

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Klosinski

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:57 am      Post subject:

Thank you very much Marcel.
Send e-mail
Mamornitza

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:25 pm      Post subject: Translation Help Requested Marriage Record in Russian

I am looking for help in translating this marriage record from Russian to English. The couple are Tancha Frost and Estera Dwoyra Wigdorowicz married in 1881 in Racionz. I am hoping their parents names are in this document.

Thanks ever do much.

_ Tancha Frost Estera Wigdorowicz Marriage 1881.pdf
 Description:
Sorry, I am having difficulty uploading the attachment. If the image is not clear I will try another.

Download
 Filename:  _ Tancha Frost Estera Wigdorowicz Marriage 1881.pdf
 Filesize:  824.65 KB
 Downloaded:  314 Time(s)

Last edited by Mamornitza on Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:07 am; edited 3 times in total
MaristKKG

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:17 pm      Post subject: Russian to English

A marriage of Katarzyna Gasiorowski in Wloclawek, 1909. Thank you!

1909 kat gasiorowska wedding.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  437.41 KB

1909 kat gasiorowska wedding.jpg

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
starshadow
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 305

Post Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:34 am      Post subject:

Klosinski wrote:

Hi Klosinski. Is your Koziebrody parish near Drobin? I'm also doing research in that parish. Mainly the surnames Chalupczynski and Mielczarski.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:14 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Help Requested Marriage Record in Russian

Mamornitza wrote:
I am looking for help in translating this marriage record from Russian to English. The couple are Tancha Frost and Estera Dwoyra Wigdorowicz married in 1881 in Racionz. I am hoping their parents names are in this document.

Thanks ever do much.

left marigin note: instead of the crossed out word April, the word June should be written

It happened in Raciąż on the 10th/22nd day of June 1881, at 10 a.m.
Appeared in person Raciąż Jewish District rabbi Berek Graubert and

Tancha Frost, a single man, 19 years old, son of Abram Gitia and Estera nee Szmul, spouses Frost, living in Raciąż

and

Estera Dwora Wigdorowicz, a miss, 20 years old, daughter of late mother Małka nee Kliopman, living in Raciąż

and

in the presence of the witnesses: Aron Moszek Markus, teacher, 65 years old and Abram Moszek Gorowicz, trader, 52 years old, both living in Raciąż

and informed that yesterday, in front of Him, there was concluded religious marriage between:

Tancha Frost and Estera Dwora Wigdorowicz

and that this marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in Raciąż jewish synagogue on: 23rd and 30th day of May and 6th day of June 1881

and that present newlywed's parents gave oral permission for this marriage.
There were no obstacles to this marriage.
Newlyweds declared they did not name prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses and signed by Us, rabbi and witnesses. The others are illiterate.

Civil Registrar's signature.

Moszek Aron Markus' signature
Abram Moszek Gorowicz's signature.

Last edited by marcelproust on Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:14 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian to English

MaristKKG wrote:
A marriage of Katarzyna Gasiorowski in Wloclawek, 1909. Thank you!

Włocławek

It happened in Włocławek on the 23rd day of September/6th day of October 1909, at 10 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Franciszek Król, sacristan, 47 years old and Antoni Szydłowski, worker, 45 years old, both living in Włocławek, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Michał Kaniewski, widower after his late wife Józefa nee Witkowska, who died in Kowal on the 17th/30th day of December 1908; day labourer, 70 years old, born and living in Kowal, son of late spouses: Andrzej Kaniewski and Józefa Kaniewska

and

Katarzyna Gąsiorowska, 60 years old, widow after her late husband Paweł, who died in Włocławek on the 6th day of December 1894, day labourer, born in Inowrocław town, living in Włocławek, daughter of spouses: late Andrzej Szychowski and Jadwiga Szychowska nee Piotrowska.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in Włocławek and Kowal churches on: 19th and 26th day of September and 3rd day of October of the current year (New Style dates).

Newlyweds declared they did not make prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony performed by the priest Keler Stanisław, parish vicar.

This act was read to the present and signed by Us and witnesses. the newlyweds are illiterate.

Włocławek parish parson, serving as Civil Registrat, priest Jan Śliwiński.

Last edited by marcelproust on Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:15 pm      Post subject:

starshadow wrote:
Klosinski wrote:

Hi Klosinski. Is your Koziebrody parish near Drobin? I'm also doing research in that parish. Mainly the surnames Chalupczynski and Mielczarski.

Yes, Koziebrody is a village near Drobin town.

who

Replies: 86

Post Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:02 pm      Post subject:

Thanks!

wrowicki.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  431.83 KB

wrowicki.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:48 pm      Post subject:

who wrote:
Thanks!

Liw
Rowicki Wawrzyniec

It happened in Liw, on the 29th day of October/10th day of November 1894, at 5 p.m. Appeared: Julian Rowicki, 33 years old and Leopold Rowicki, 43 years old, both deceased's sons, ploughmans living in Liw and they declared that yesterday, at 8 p.m. died Wawrzyniec Rowicki, ploughman, who lived in Liw, 70 years old, son of legal spouses: Wawrzyniec Rowicki and Teresa Rowicka nee Koza, widower after his late wife Eleonora nee Skarzyńska.
After eye belief about Rowicki Wawrzyniec death this act was read to the declarants and signed.

declarant's signatures
priest's Bartnicki signature, canon, Liw parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

who

Replies: 86

Post Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:12 am      Post subject:

marcelproust wrote:
who wrote:
Thanks!

Liw
Rowicki Wawrzyniec

It happened in Liw, on the 29th day of October/10th day of November 1894, at 5 p.m. Appeared: Julian Rowicki, 33 years old and Leopold Rowicki, 43 years old, both deceased's sons, ploughmans living in Liw and they declared that yesterday, at 8 p.m. died Wawrzyniec Rowicki, ploughman, who lived in Liw, 70 years old, son of legal spouses: Wawrzyniec Rowicki and Teresa Rowicka nee Koza, widower after his late wife Eleonora nee Skarzyńska.
After eye belief about Rowicki Wawrzyniec death this act was read to the declarants and signed.

declarant's signatures
priest's Bartnicki signature, canon, Liw parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

Thanks!!!
rfiorille

Replies: 26

Post Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:10 am      Post subject:

Hi Marcelproust,

I hope you've been well! I have shown you this document before for Józefa Andrzejczak and you noted that it was a baptism certificate for a girl. However, I never asked for a translation/vital information. I would like to ask if you could please translate or provide the vital information from the record as well as confirm that this is indeed a baptism certificate for a female child - for my own sanity Wink

I am also attaching a second document and, when you have time, would ask for translation/vital information for that one as well.

As always, thank you for your help with the translations. It is greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,
Robert

Jo?zefa Andrzejczak.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  187.52 KB

Jo?zefa Andrzejczak.jpg

Franc Andrzejczak.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  364.26 KB

Franc Andrzejczak.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:00 pm      Post subject:

rfiorille wrote:
Hi Marcelproust,

I hope you've been well! I have shown you this document before for Józefa Andrzejczak and you noted that it was a baptism certificate for a girl. However, I never asked for a translation/vital information. I would like to ask if you could please translate or provide the vital information from the record as well as confirm that this is indeed a baptism certificate for a female child - for my own sanity Wink

I am also attaching a second document and, when you have time, would ask for translation/vital information for that one as well.

As always, thank you for your help with the translations. It is greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,
Robert

Nr 32
Żurawieniec

It happened in Brdów on the 10th day of March 1884, at 8 a.m. Appeared Jan Andrzejczak, 25 years old, farmer living in Żurawieniec, in the presence of Paweł Szaradowski, 60 years old and Walenty Szcześniewski, 56 years old, both farmers living in Żurawieniec and presented Us a female child, born in Żurawieniec on the 5th day of March of the current year, at 8 a.m. with his wife Katarzyna nee Gibalska, 23 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Józefa and the godparents were: Wawrzyniec Szaradowski and Anna Łuczak.
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us.

Priest Perczyński, Brdów parish parson.

Nr 92.
Żurawieniec.

It happened in Brdów on the 4th day of November 1882, at 4 p.m. Appeared Jan Andrzejewski, 24 years old, farmer living in Żurawieniec, in the presence of Paweł Szaradowski, 45 years old and Wawrzyniec Szaradowski, 62 years old, farmers living in Żurawieniec and presented Us a male child, born in Żurawieniec, on the 2nd day of November of the current year, at 7 a.m. with his wife Katarzyna nee Gibalska, 20 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Franciszek and the godparents were: Stanisław Dzięciołowski and Marianna Szaradowska.
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us.
Priest Perczyński, Brdów parish parson.

Last edited by marcelproust on Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mamornitza

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:01 pm      Post subject: Translation Request

Estera Dworja Frost death record 1910

Estera Dworja Wigdorowicz Frost d 1910.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.99 MB

Estera Dworja Wigdorowicz Frost d 1910.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 177, 178, 179 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 178 of 338

Jump to: