PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 178, 179, 180 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 86

Post Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:25 am      Post subject:

Thanks!

eleonoraskarzynska.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  561.41 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

eleonoraskarzynska.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:38 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

Mamornitza wrote:
Estera Dworja Frost death record 1910

Nr 16.

It happened in Raciąż on the 19th day of May/1st day of June 1910, at 10 a.m. Appeared in person: Abram Krzeczanowski, 69 years old and Jonas Lipiński, 51 years old, both traders living in Raciąż and declared that yesterday, at 10 p.m. died in Raciąż Ester Dwora Frost, 50 years old, daughter of Icek Janower and Małka nee Kliopman. She left her widowed husband Tanchem Frost and two underaged children.
After eye belief about Ester Dwora Frost death this act was read to the witnesses and signed by Us and witnesses.
Przedpełski, Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]

Last edited by marcelproust on Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:38 am      Post subject:

who wrote:
Thanks!

Liw
Rowicka Eleonora

It happened in Liw on the 27th day of June/9th day of July 1887, at 6 p.m.
Appeared deceased's sons: Wojciech Rowicki, 44 years old and Leopold Rowicki, 36 years old, plowmans, living in Liw and declared Us that yesterday, at 8 p.m. died Eleonora Rowicka nee Skarzyńska, wife of plowman, living in Liw, 66 years old, daughter of legal spouses: Andrzej Skarzyński and Marianna Skarzyńska nee Czerwińska. She left her widowed husband Wawrzyniec Rowicki from Liw.
After eye belief about Rowicka this act was read to the declarants and signed.

Priest Bartnicki, Liw parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.
Wojciech Rowicki
Leopold Rowicki.

stevesenk

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:21 pm      Post subject: Translation

Can anyone help?

Attached is my grandfathers birth certificate or birth record, it was supplied by the Plock archive office. I don't know what language it is....any volunteers?

Steve.

Birth Certificate.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.14 MB

Birth Certificate.jpg

Send e-mail
dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2781

Post Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:47 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

stevesenk wrote:
Can anyone help?

Attached is my grandfathers birth certificate or birth record, it was supplied by the Plock archive office. I don't know what language it is....any volunteers?

Steve.

Hi Steve,

The record is in Russian. If you post it under "Russian records translations p.2" you can be assured of receiving a translation in the near future.

Wishing you success,

Dave
stevesenk

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:12 pm      Post subject: Birth Record / Certificate From Plock

Hi, Is anyone able to translate the attached document please. I thought it was in Polish, but it is Russian apparently. It came from the Plock archive office (Poland), and relates to my grandfather Eliasz SENKA born 1895 I think. Regards Steve Senk.

Birth Certificate.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.14 MB

Birth Certificate.jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:23 pm      Post subject: Re: Birth Record / Certificate From Plock

stevesenk wrote:
Hi, Is anyone able to translate the attached document please. I thought it was in Polish, but it is Russian apparently. It came from the Plock archive office (Poland), and relates to my grandfather Eliasz SENKA born 1895 I think. Regards Steve Senk.

It happened in Płock town on the 2nd/14th day of October 1895, at 3 p.m.
Appeared Szmul Senk, shoemaker, 35 years old, living in Płock in the house number 55 at Szeroka street, in the presence of the witnesses Izrael Papierczyk, trader, 69 years old and Lejb Baran, teacher, 48 years old, both living in Płock and presented us a male child and declared that this is his son who was born in Płock on the 30th day of May/11th day of June 1888, at 6 a.m. with his wife, living with him: Adel Brucha nee Kurstein, 34 years old.
At the circumcision rite the child was given the name Eliasz Ber.
The reason for the delay of writing this act was child's father neglect.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and signed by Us and witnesses. Child's father is illiterate.

Civil Registrar's signature.
Witnesses' signatures.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:25 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

stevesenk wrote:
Can anyone help?

Steve.

It happened in Płock town on the 2nd/14th day of October 1895, at 3 p.m.
Appeared Szmul Senk, shoemaker, 35 years old, living in Płock in the house number 55 at Szeroka street, in the presence of the witnesses Izrael Papierczyk, trader, 69 years old and Lejb Baran, teacher, 48 years old, both living in Płock and presented us a male child and declared that this is his son who was born in Płock on the 30th day of May/11th day of June 1888, at 6 a.m. with his wife, living with him: Adel Brucha nee Kurstein, 34 years old.
At the circumcision rite the child was given the name Eliasz Ber.
The reason for the delay of writing this act was child's father neglect.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and signed by Us and witnesses. Child's father is illiterate.

Civil Registrar's signature.
Witnesses' signatures.

starshadow
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 305

Post Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:37 am      Post subject:

Please help me translate this surname.

surname.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  5.98 KB
 Viewed:  7865 Time(s)

surname.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:10 pm      Post subject:

starshadow wrote:
Please help me translate this surname.

this name is: Eliasz

jeskisr

Replies: 60

Post Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:38 am      Post subject: Piotr Parda 1896 & siblings - Lacha

Marcal,
As time permits please translate the attached record newly discovered record I believe to be my great grandfather Piotr Parda and his siblings. I am confident these are the right people but unable to read any details.
Piotr #328
Adam #25
Marianna #272
Stanislaw #403
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Daniel

Stanislaw Parda syn Jan i Rozalia Gleba B1894 Lacha.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.53 MB

Stanislaw Parda syn Jan i Rozalia Gleba B1894 Lacha.PNG

Marianna Parda corka Jan i Rozalia Gleba B 1892 Lacha.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.6 MB

Marianna Parda corka Jan i Rozalia Gleba B 1892 Lacha.PNG

Adam Parda syn Jan i Rozalia Gleba B 1890 Lacha.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.76 MB

Adam Parda syn Jan i Rozalia Gleba B 1890 Lacha.PNG

Piotr Parda syn Jan i Rosaslia Gleba B 1896 Lacha .PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.65 MB

Piotr Parda syn Jan i Rosaslia Gleba B 1896 Lacha .PNG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:19 am      Post subject: Re: Piotr Parda 1896 & siblings - Lacha

jeskisr wrote:
Marcal,
As time permits please translate the attached record newly discovered record I believe to be my great grandfather Piotr Parda and his siblings. I am confident these are the right people but unable to read any details.
Piotr #328
Adam #25
Marianna #272
Stanislaw #403
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Daniel

Nr 403

village Łacha

It happened in Kolno town on the 29th day of November/11th day of December 1894, at 3 p.m.
Appeared Jan Parda, peasant, farmer living in Łacha, 50 years old, in the presence of Jan Wnuk, 57 years old and Stanisław Kobrys, 58 years old, peasants, farmers from Łacha and presented Us a male child informing that the child was born in Łacha on the 16th/28th day of November of the current year, at 4 p.m. with his legal wife Rozalia nee Gleba, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Dajlido the child was given the name Stanisław and the godparents were: Stanisław Florczyk and Marianna Florczyk.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by us.

Priest Stanisław Kołakowski, Kolno parish parson.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Nr 272
village Łacha

It happened in Kolno town on the 28th day of September/10th day of October 1892, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Jan Parda, peasant, farmer, 40 years old, living in Łacha, in the presence of Maciej Romankiewicz, 43 years old and Stanisław Smolnik, 42 years old, peasants, farmers living in Łacha and presented Us a female child, born in Łacha on the 18th/30th day September of the current year, at 7 a.m., with his legal wife Rozalia nee Gleba, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by Us the child was given the name Marianna and the godparents were: Stanisław Florczyk and Zuzanna Gleba.
This act was read to the illiterate child's father and witnesses and signed by us.

Priest Tatrowski???, Kolno parish parson.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nr 2o7
village Łacha

It happened in Kolno town on the 7th/19th day of June 1890, at 11 a.m.
Appeared Jan Parda, peasant, farmer, 41 years old, living in Łacha, in the presence of Stanisław Nikiel, 38 years old and Leopold Górski, 48 years old, peasants, farmers living in Łacha and presented Us a male child, born in Łacha on the 7th/19th day May of the current year, at 2 a.m., with his legal wife Rozalia nee Gleba, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Trocki, chaplain, the child was given the name Adam and the godparents were: Seweryn Gleba and Rozalia Gleba.
This act was read to the illiterate child's father and witnesses and signed by us.

Priest Tatrowski???, Kolno parish parson.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nr 328
village Łacha

It happened in Kolno town on the 14th/26th day of October 1896, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Jan Parda, peasant, farmer, 47 years old, living in Łacha, in the presence of Jan Wnuk, 47 years old and Leopold Górski, 30 years old, peasants, farmers living in Łacha and presented Us a male child, born in Łacha on the 1st/13th day of October of the current year, at 8 a.m., with his legal wife Rozalia nee Gleba, 36 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Józef Mas...(cant read the surname), the child was given the name Piotr and the godparents were: Hilary Jędrzejczyk and Józefa Małż.

Priest Stanisław Kossakowski, Kolno parish parson.

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
starshadow
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 305

Post Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:32 am      Post subject:

Thanks Marcel. It was mostly that first letter I couldn't figure out.
xstitchlori

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:12 am      Post subject: Birth record translation

Need translation of the attached document, which I believe is in Russian.

Thank you very much

Walenty Browarski russian note.jpg
 Description:
I am researching my husbands ancestors and would like this translated as I believe it relates to his Great grandfathers birth. Thank you very much..
 Filesize:  57.42 KB

Walenty Browarski russian note.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:32 am      Post subject: Re: Birth record translation

xstitchlori wrote:
Need translation of the attached document, which I believe is in Russian.

Thank you very much

Nr 302
Stare Budy

It happened in Gąbin town on the 18th/30th day of August 1891, at 1 p.m. Appeared in person Walenty Browarski, farmer from the village Stare Budy, 33 years old, in the presence of the witnesses: Józef Błaszkowski, day labourer from the village Dębowa Góra, 26 years old and Mateusz Pigulski, sacristan from Gąbin, 68 years old and presented Us a male child, born in Stare Budy on the 12th/24th day of August of the cuttent year, at 10 a.m., with his legal wife Anna nee Bulkowska, 22 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Jan and the godparents were: Józef Błaszkowski and Józefa Brzezowska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

Gąbin parish parson's signature, priest Ksawery Czarnowski, serving as Civil Registrar.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 178, 179, 180 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 179 of 338

Jump to: