PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 179, 180, 181 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:21 pm      Post subject: Russian Translation of birth record

I would appreciate a full translation of this birth record. I know the parents are Jan Kanty Strojek and Marianna Walczak, but that is all I am able to decipher. I ran into some confusion while researching all the children in this family and it would clear up a mystery for me. Thank you in advance!

1880 Birth record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  149.29 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

1880 Birth record.jpg

ertylisz
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 191

Post Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:15 am      Post subject: Tylisz Family

Attached is a scan that shows several birth records. One of them is supposed to be the birth record for Franciszek Tylisz, born in 1870 to Piotr Tylisz and Maryanna Dabkiewicz. Can you please identify which entry is that of Franciszek and then translate the document ? Thank you very much.

TYLISZ, FRANCISZEK , BORN 1870, PIOTR AND MARYANNA.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.09 MB

TYLISZ, FRANCISZEK , BORN 1870, PIOTR AND MARYANNA.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:43 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation of birth record

ohiopolishgurl1972 wrote:
I would appreciate a full translation of this birth record. I know the parents are Jan Kanty Strojek and Marianna Walczak, but that is all I am able to decipher. I ran into some confusion while researching all the children in this family and it would clear up a mystery for me. Thank you in advance!

Łyszkowice

It happened in Koniusza on the 21st day of April/3rd day of May 1880, at 7 a.m. Appeared: Jan Kanty Strojek, farmer living in Łyszkowice, 44 years old, in the presence of Józef Zastawny, 40 years old and Andrzej Prysk, 58 years old, farmers living in Łyszkowice and presented Us a male child born today in Łyszkowice at 2 a.m. with his legal wife Marianna nee Walczak, 36 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Wojciech Brol, the child was given the name Jan and the godparents were: Józef Zastawny and Marianna Zastawna from Łyszkowice.
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by us.

Priest Wojciech Brol, serving as Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:49 pm      Post subject: Re: Tylisz Family

ertylisz wrote:
Attached is a scan that shows several birth records. One of them is supposed to be the birth record for Franciszek Tylisz, born in 1870 to Piotr Tylisz and Maryanna Dabkiewicz. Can you please identify which entry is that of Franciszek and then translate the document ? Thank you very much.

please send me the weblink to the source of this baptism record because the entry you want me to translate is on the next page. The record number is 77.

ertylisz

Post Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:56 pm      Post subject:

Here is the second page for the birth of Franciszek Tylisz.

TYLISZ, FRANCISZEK , BORN 1870, PIOTR AND MARYANNA, 2 OF 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.14 MB

TYLISZ, FRANCISZEK , BORN 1870, PIOTR AND MARYANNA, 2 OF 2.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:20 pm      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
Here is the second page for the birth of Franciszek Tylisz.

Dobrosołowo

It happened in the village Dobrosołowo on the 23rd day of November/5th day of December 1870, at 12 o'clock at noon. Appeared Piotr tylisz, 30 years old, peasant from Dobrosołowo, in the presence of Tomasz Nawrocki, 40 years old and Jakub Łysiak, 50 years old, peasants from Dobrosołowo and presented Us a male child, born in Dobrosołowo on the 21st day of November/3rd day of December of the current year, at 10 p.m., with his legal wife Marianna nee Dąbkiewicz*, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Franciszek and the godparents were: aforementioned Tomasz Nawrocki and Kunegunda Piwnicka.
This act was read to the illiterate appearers and signed only by Us.

Priest St. Woszczalski, Dobrosołowo parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

*Dąbkiewicz could be written as Dombkiewicz too.

ertylisz

Post Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:14 am      Post subject:

Will you please translate the birth record of Jozefa Sowinska. Thank you, Gene Tylisz

SOWINSKA, JOZEFA, BIRTH CERT. 1876.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  497.81 KB

SOWINSKA, JOZEFA, BIRTH CERT. 1876.jpg

Henry Soszynski

Replies: 92

Post Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:54 am      Post subject: Russian Translation Request

Dear marcelproust,
Would it be possible to please translate the document at the following URL....

http://members.iinet.net.au/~royalty/files/250.jpg

Entirely at your convenience.
Kind regards,
Henry Soszynski
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:25 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation Request

Henry Soszynski wrote:
Dear marcelproust,
Would it be possible to please translate the document at the following URL....

http://members.iinet.net.au/~royalty/files/250.jpg

Entirely at your convenience.
Kind regards,
Henry Soszynski

It happened in the village Podklasztor on the 29th day of April/12th day of May 1914, at 8 a.m. Appeared Marcin Kwik, 45 years old and Stanisław Skóra, 46 years old, farmers living in the village Suchowola, and they informed that on the 28th day of April/11th day of May of the current year, at 6 a.m., died in the village Suchowola Paweł Jarecki, 18 years old, farmer, a single man, born and living in the village Suchowola, son of spouses: Antoni Jarecki and Marianna Jarecka nee Kozłowska.
After eye belief about Paweł Jarecki's death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed by Us.

Priest Józef Boguszewski, serving as Civil Registrar.

ohiopolishgurl1972

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:16 pm      Post subject: Russian translation of death record

Marcel,

If you would be so kind as to translate this death record for me also, it would be greatly appreciated. I know the deceased is Marianna Strojek and it is in Koniusza Parish. Thank you in advance.

Marianna Walczak Strojek death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  132.32 KB

Marianna Walczak Strojek death.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:04 am      Post subject: Re: Russian translation of death record

ohiopolishgurl1972 wrote:
Marcel,

If you would be so kind as to translate this death record for me also, it would be greatly appreciated. I know the deceased is Marianna Strojek and it is in Koniusza Parish. Thank you in advance.

Łyszkowice

It happened in Koniusza on the 29th day of January/10th day of February 1899, at 9 a.m.
Appeared: Ignacy Pryk, 41 years old and Andrzej Gołąb, 48 years old, peasants living in the villag Łyszkowice and they informed that yesterday, at 7 p.m., died i Łyszkowice Marianna Strojek, peasant, she lived in the village Łyszkowice, 53 years old, born and lived in Łyszkowice, daughter of Wawrzyniec Walczak and Agata Walczak nee Bujak. She left her widowed husband Jan Kanty Strojek.
After eye belief about Marianna Strojek this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.

Priest Wojciech Brol, serving as Civil Registrar.

TifaStrife

Replies: 18

Post Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:28 pm      Post subject: Record Translation

I found this birth record and believe it might be that of Antoni Janowski (b. June 13, 1870/1871); however, I was unable to translate it. The information surrounding the record is Parents - Konstancya Stokowska and Wawrzyniec Janowski. Parish is Jezow. Place is Lubiska. The information I currently have is that Antoni Janowski was the son of a Karl Janowski and Michalinae Stakowski (Sułkowska). The similarities in the mother's name and Antoni's name plus the year of birth being so close to the one I have recorded led me to question if this record might be a match. Thank you so much for your help!

Possible Antoni Janowski.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  220.45 KB

Possible Antoni Janowski.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:06 am      Post subject: Re: Record Translation

TifaStrife wrote:
I found this birth record and believe it might be that of Antoni Janowski (b. June 13, 1870/1871); however, I was unable to translate it. The information surrounding the record is Parents - Konstancya Stokowska and Wawrzyniec Janowski. Parish is Jezow. Place is Lubiska. The information I currently have is that Antoni Janowski was the son of a Karl Janowski and Michalinae Stakowski (Sułkowska). The similarities in the mother's name and Antoni's name plus the year of birth being so close to the one I have recorded led me to question if this record might be a match. Thank you so much for your help!

Im working on it

doctorvalo

Replies: 171

Post Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:27 pm      Post subject: 1898 Lomza death Etka Januszewska akta 129

Hello!

Kindly translate 1898 Lomza death record Etka Januszewska daught of Mejer Gerszk, akta 129.

Thank you!

Very best regards,
Valerie Edwards

1898 Lomza death Etka Januszewska daught of Mejer Gerszk, akta 129.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  333.87 KB

1898 Lomza death Etka Januszewska daught of Mejer Gerszk, akta 129.jpg

doctorvalo

Replies: 171

Post Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:41 pm      Post subject: 1894 Grajewo birth Chaim Nochim Januszewski akta 51

Hello!

Please translate 1894 Grajewo birth Chaim Nochim Januszewski son of Mejer Gersz, akta 51.

Thanks again and very best regards,
Valerie Edwards

1894 Grajewo birth Chaim Nochim Januszewski son of Mejer Gersz, akta 51.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  431.43 KB

1894 Grajewo birth Chaim Nochim Januszewski son of Mejer Gersz, akta 51.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 179, 180, 181 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 180 of 338

Jump to: