PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1815

Post Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:19 am      Post subject: Re: Piotr Parda 1896 & siblings - Lacha

jeskisr wrote:
Marcal,
As time permits please translate the attached record newly discovered record I believe to be my great grandfather Piotr Parda and his siblings. I am confident these are the right people but unable to read any details.
Piotr #328
Adam #25
Marianna #272
Stanislaw #403
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Daniel

Nr 403

village Łacha

It happened in Kolno town on the 29th day of November/11th day of December 1894, at 3 p.m.
Appeared Jan Parda, peasant, farmer living in Łacha, 50 years old, in the presence of Jan Wnuk, 57 years old and Stanisław Kobrys, 58 years old, peasants, farmers from Łacha and presented Us a male child informing that the child was born in Łacha on the 16th/28th day of November of the current year, at 4 p.m. with his legal wife Rozalia nee Gleba, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Dajlido the child was given the name Stanisław and the godparents were: Stanisław Florczyk and Marianna Florczyk.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by us.

Priest Stanisław Kołakowski, Kolno parish parson.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Nr 272
village Łacha

It happened in Kolno town on the 28th day of September/10th day of October 1892, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Jan Parda, peasant, farmer, 40 years old, living in Łacha, in the presence of Maciej Romankiewicz, 43 years old and Stanisław Smolnik, 42 years old, peasants, farmers living in Łacha and presented Us a female child, born in Łacha on the 18th/30th day September of the current year, at 7 a.m., with his legal wife Rozalia nee Gleba, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by Us the child was given the name Marianna and the godparents were: Stanisław Florczyk and Zuzanna Gleba.
This act was read to the illiterate child's father and witnesses and signed by us.

Priest Tatrowski???, Kolno parish parson.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nr 2o7
village Łacha

It happened in Kolno town on the 7th/19th day of June 1890, at 11 a.m.
Appeared Jan Parda, peasant, farmer, 41 years old, living in Łacha, in the presence of Stanisław Nikiel, 38 years old and Leopold Górski, 48 years old, peasants, farmers living in Łacha and presented Us a male child, born in Łacha on the 7th/19th day May of the current year, at 2 a.m., with his legal wife Rozalia nee Gleba, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Trocki, chaplain, the child was given the name Adam and the godparents were: Seweryn Gleba and Rozalia Gleba.
This act was read to the illiterate child's father and witnesses and signed by us.

Priest Tatrowski???, Kolno parish parson.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nr 328
village Łacha

It happened in Kolno town on the 14th/26th day of October 1896, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Jan Parda, peasant, farmer, 47 years old, living in Łacha, in the presence of Jan Wnuk, 47 years old and Leopold Górski, 30 years old, peasants, farmers living in Łacha and presented Us a male child, born in Łacha on the 1st/13th day of October of the current year, at 8 a.m., with his legal wife Rozalia nee Gleba, 36 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Józef Mas...(cant read the surname), the child was given the name Piotr and the godparents were: Hilary Jędrzejczyk and Józefa Małż.

Priest Stanisław Kossakowski, Kolno parish parson.

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
starshadow

Replies: 188

Post Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:32 am      Post subject:

Thanks Marcel. It was mostly that first letter I couldn't figure out.
xstitchlori

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:12 am      Post subject: Birth record translation

Need translation of the attached document, which I believe is in Russian.

Thank you very much

Walenty Browarski russian note.jpg
 Description:
I am researching my husbands ancestors and would like this translated as I believe it relates to his Great grandfathers birth. Thank you very much..
 Filesize:  57.42 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Walenty Browarski russian note.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:32 am      Post subject: Re: Birth record translation

xstitchlori wrote:
Need translation of the attached document, which I believe is in Russian.

Thank you very much

Nr 302
Stare Budy

It happened in Gąbin town on the 18th/30th day of August 1891, at 1 p.m. Appeared in person Walenty Browarski, farmer from the village Stare Budy, 33 years old, in the presence of the witnesses: Józef Błaszkowski, day labourer from the village Dębowa Góra, 26 years old and Mateusz Pigulski, sacristan from Gąbin, 68 years old and presented Us a male child, born in Stare Budy on the 12th/24th day of August of the cuttent year, at 10 a.m., with his legal wife Anna nee Bulkowska, 22 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Jan and the godparents were: Józef Błaszkowski and Józefa Brzezowska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

Gąbin parish parson's signature, priest Ksawery Czarnowski, serving as Civil Registrar.

ohiopolishgurl1972

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:21 pm      Post subject: Russian Translation of birth record

I would appreciate a full translation of this birth record. I know the parents are Jan Kanty Strojek and Marianna Walczak, but that is all I am able to decipher. I ran into some confusion while researching all the children in this family and it would clear up a mystery for me. Thank you in advance!

1880 Birth record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  149.29 KB

1880 Birth record.jpg

ertylisz
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 89

Post Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:15 am      Post subject: Tylisz Family

Attached is a scan that shows several birth records. One of them is supposed to be the birth record for Franciszek Tylisz, born in 1870 to Piotr Tylisz and Maryanna Dabkiewicz. Can you please identify which entry is that of Franciszek and then translate the document ? Thank you very much.

TYLISZ, FRANCISZEK , BORN 1870, PIOTR AND MARYANNA.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.09 MB

TYLISZ, FRANCISZEK , BORN 1870, PIOTR AND MARYANNA.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:43 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation of birth record

ohiopolishgurl1972 wrote:
I would appreciate a full translation of this birth record. I know the parents are Jan Kanty Strojek and Marianna Walczak, but that is all I am able to decipher. I ran into some confusion while researching all the children in this family and it would clear up a mystery for me. Thank you in advance!

Łyszkowice

It happened in Koniusza on the 21st day of April/3rd day of May 1880, at 7 a.m. Appeared: Jan Kanty Strojek, farmer living in Łyszkowice, 44 years old, in the presence of Józef Zastawny, 40 years old and Andrzej Prysk, 58 years old, farmers living in Łyszkowice and presented Us a male child born today in Łyszkowice at 2 a.m. with his legal wife Marianna nee Walczak, 36 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Wojciech Brol, the child was given the name Jan and the godparents were: Józef Zastawny and Marianna Zastawna from Łyszkowice.
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by us.

Priest Wojciech Brol, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:49 pm      Post subject: Re: Tylisz Family

ertylisz wrote:
Attached is a scan that shows several birth records. One of them is supposed to be the birth record for Franciszek Tylisz, born in 1870 to Piotr Tylisz and Maryanna Dabkiewicz. Can you please identify which entry is that of Franciszek and then translate the document ? Thank you very much.

please send me the weblink to the source of this baptism record because the entry you want me to translate is on the next page. The record number is 77.

ertylisz
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:56 pm      Post subject:

Here is the second page for the birth of Franciszek Tylisz.

TYLISZ, FRANCISZEK , BORN 1870, PIOTR AND MARYANNA, 2 OF 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.14 MB

TYLISZ, FRANCISZEK , BORN 1870, PIOTR AND MARYANNA, 2 OF 2.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:20 pm      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
Here is the second page for the birth of Franciszek Tylisz.

Dobrosołowo

It happened in the village Dobrosołowo on the 23rd day of November/5th day of December 1870, at 12 o'clock at noon. Appeared Piotr tylisz, 30 years old, peasant from Dobrosołowo, in the presence of Tomasz Nawrocki, 40 years old and Jakub Łysiak, 50 years old, peasants from Dobrosołowo and presented Us a male child, born in Dobrosołowo on the 21st day of November/3rd day of December of the current year, at 10 p.m., with his legal wife Marianna nee Dąbkiewicz*, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Franciszek and the godparents were: aforementioned Tomasz Nawrocki and Kunegunda Piwnicka.
This act was read to the illiterate appearers and signed only by Us.

Priest St. Woszczalski, Dobrosołowo parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

*Dąbkiewicz could be written as Dombkiewicz too.

ertylisz
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:14 am      Post subject:

Will you please translate the birth record of Jozefa Sowinska. Thank you, Gene Tylisz

SOWINSKA, JOZEFA, BIRTH CERT. 1876.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  497.81 KB

SOWINSKA, JOZEFA, BIRTH CERT. 1876.jpg

Henry Soszynski

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:54 am      Post subject: Russian Translation Request

Dear marcelproust,
Would it be possible to please translate the document at the following URL....

http://members.iinet.net.au/~royalty/files/250.jpg

Entirely at your convenience.
Kind regards,
Henry Soszynski
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:25 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation Request

Henry Soszynski wrote:
Dear marcelproust,
Would it be possible to please translate the document at the following URL....

http://members.iinet.net.au/~royalty/files/250.jpg

Entirely at your convenience.
Kind regards,
Henry Soszynski

It happened in the village Podklasztor on the 29th day of April/12th day of May 1914, at 8 a.m. Appeared Marcin Kwik, 45 years old and Stanisław Skóra, 46 years old, farmers living in the village Suchowola, and they informed that on the 28th day of April/11th day of May of the current year, at 6 a.m., died in the village Suchowola Paweł Jarecki, 18 years old, farmer, a single man, born and living in the village Suchowola, son of spouses: Antoni Jarecki and Marianna Jarecka nee Kozłowska.
After eye belief about Paweł Jarecki's death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed by Us.

Priest Józef Boguszewski, serving as Civil Registrar.

ohiopolishgurl1972

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:16 pm      Post subject: Russian translation of death record

Marcel,

If you would be so kind as to translate this death record for me also, it would be greatly appreciated. I know the deceased is Marianna Strojek and it is in Koniusza Parish. Thank you in advance.

Marianna Walczak Strojek death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  132.32 KB

Marianna Walczak Strojek death.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:04 am      Post subject: Re: Russian translation of death record

ohiopolishgurl1972 wrote:
Marcel,

If you would be so kind as to translate this death record for me also, it would be greatly appreciated. I know the deceased is Marianna Strojek and it is in Koniusza Parish. Thank you in advance.

Łyszkowice

It happened in Koniusza on the 29th day of January/10th day of February 1899, at 9 a.m.
Appeared: Ignacy Pryk, 41 years old and Andrzej Gołąb, 48 years old, peasants living in the villag Łyszkowice and they informed that yesterday, at 7 p.m., died i Łyszkowice Marianna Strojek, peasant, she lived in the village Łyszkowice, 53 years old, born and lived in Łyszkowice, daughter of Wawrzyniec Walczak and Agata Walczak nee Bujak. She left her widowed husband Jan Kanty Strojek.
After eye belief about Marianna Strojek this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.

Priest Wojciech Brol, serving as Civil Registrar.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183  Next Page 179 of 183

Jump to: