PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 449, 450, 451 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:10 am      Post subject: Re: Polish translation birth record

ohiopolishgurl1972 wrote:
Marcel,

I have two birth records for the same child, which I understand is unusual, so I have two documents attached. There was a notation that the birth record was rewritten and perhaps I'll soon know why. Would you please translate these birth records for Andrzej Strojek from 1864? I know his parents were Jan Strojek and Marianna Walczak and this is from Koniusza Parish. I am very new to looking at these documents, but am learning as I go. Thank you in advance.

Łyszkowice

It happened in Koniusza on the 6th day of November 1865, at 9 a.m. According to the recsript of the Civil Tribunal of the Radom Governorate in Kielce town, dated 31st day March of the current year, numer 1663, because of the fact that the act was not signed by the late Koniusza Civil Registrar, appeared:
Jan Strojek, farmer from Łyszkowice, 29 years old, in the presence of Feliks Wilk, 36 years old and Jan Zębala, 24 years old, farmers from Łyszkowice, and presented Us a male child and declared that the child was born in Łyszkowice on the 30th day of October of the previoous year with his wife Marianna nee Walczak, at 2 a.m., 27 years old. At The Holy Baptism held on the 30th day of October of the previous year, by the priest Pius Mrozicki, vicar priest, in Koniusza, the child was given the name: Andrzej, and the godparents were: Franciszek Pryk and Marianna Zębalina.
This act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed by us.
Priest Wojciech Soroll, Koniusza parish Civil Registrar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Łyszkowice

It happened in Koniusza on the 30th day of October 1864, at 2 p.m. Appeared Jan Strojek, farmer from Łyszkowice, 28 years old, in the presence of Andrzej Wilk, 40 years old and Andrzej Pryk, 45 years old, farmers from Łyszkowice and presented Ua a male child, declaring that the child was born today in Łyszkowice, at 9 a.m., with his wife Marianna nee Walczak, 26 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, by the vicar priest from koniusza Karisz, Pius Mrozicki, the child was given the name Andrzej and the godparents were: Franciszek Pryk and Marianna Zębalina.
This act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed by Us.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:47 am      Post subject: Re: Please translate Jan Krygier marriage record

mcdonald0517 wrote:
Hello,

When you have the time, please translate this 1817 marriage record for Jan Krygier and Anna Krystyna Buk (?). It is act 60 on the page.

Thanks so much!
Cynthia

It happened on the 9th day of November 1817.
In front of Us, Jeżów parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar for Jeżów town and parish, located in Rawa district in Mazowieckie voivodeship, appeared:

Jan Krygier, a young man, 20 years old - according to the birth record extracted from the Łękno church books, living in Kolonia Katarzynów. He appeared in the presence of his mother Ewa Szmit. His father, Marcin Krygier is already late

and

Krystyna Buk, 38 years old - according to the attached affidavit, widow after late Michał Krygier - accordiong tot he death act she showed. living in Koninia Katarzynów, daughter of late parents: Maciej Buk and Rozyna nee Kisser.

Both parties demand Us to began arranged between them marriage, whose announcements came out in front of the door of our [commune] house, it is:, the first one of the 19th and the second on the 26th day of October of the current year, at the 12 o'clock at noon. We were not informed about any obstacles to this marriage. Parents gave permission for this marriage. We read all the papers, from which it turns out that legally required formalities have been fulfilled. After reading to the parties and the witnesses all the aforementioned documents and the 6th chapter of the Napoleonic Civil Code, titled: "About Marriage", we asked the future spouse [him] and a future spouse [her] if they want to marry with each other. When each of them separately responded that this is their will, we declare in the name of law that Jan Krygier and Krystyna Buk are joined in the marriage union.
This act was wrote down in the presence of Piotr Cholewiński and Krzysztof Krygier, as well as Jędrzej Krygier and Gottlib Feyman, all from Kolonia Katarzynów, all of age.
We read this act and signed it, because newlyweds and witnesses are illiterate,

Priest Beda Krzysztofowicz.

jackiewisniewski

Replies: 51

Post Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:17 am      Post subject: News article not translating clearly

Good morning!

I tried translating the highlighted portion of the attached news article via google, but as expected it's somewhat garbled. Since I've been tracing this family's long-standing disputes in the local news, the details have become very important. Could someone please accurately translate this for me? These are my google results:

Chałupnika Karola Wittka z Garek pow. Odolanow skazano na 1 rok ciężkiege więzienia za to, że w maju wzgl. mniejwięcej w połowie roku 1922 w Garkach nadużył do pozamałżeńskiego obcowania kobiety pozbawionej woli i umysłowo chorej, s mianowicie siostrzenicy swej Ernestyny Gottschling.

Chałupnik Karol Wittek from Garek county Odolanow was sentenced to 1 year in prison for having been imprisoned in May or more or less in the middle of 1922 in Garki, he abused a non-marital wife of a willless and mentally ill woman, namely niece of his Ernestyna Gottschling.

Jackie Very Happy

13_Dec_1927_Witek_Gottschling_News-2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  341.43 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

13_Dec_1927_Witek_Gottschling_News-2.jpg

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:42 pm      Post subject: Re: News article not translating clearly

jackiewisniewski wrote:
Good morning!

I tried translating the highlighted portion of the attached news article via google, but as expected it's somewhat garbled. Since I've been tracing this family's long-standing disputes in the local news, the details have become very important. Could someone please accurately translate this for me? These are my google results:

Chałupnika Karola Wittka z Garek pow. Odolanow skazano na 1 rok ciężkiege więzienia za to, że w maju wzgl. mniejwięcej w połowie roku 1922 w Garkach nadużył do pozamałżeńskiego obcowania kobiety pozbawionej woli i umysłowo chorej, s mianowicie siostrzenicy swej Ernestyny Gottschling.

Chałupnik Karol Wittek from Garek county Odolanow was sentenced to 1 year in prison for having been imprisoned in May or more or less in the middle of 1922 in Garki, he abused a non-marital wife of a willless and mentally ill woman, namely niece of his Ernestyna Gottschling.

Jackie Very Happy

Judicial chronicle

During the main court hearing of the 1st Criminal Law Division of The District Court on the 30th day of November 1927 Jan Nowak was put into the dock, worker from Sulmierzyce, charged with stealing against Stanisława Chowańcowa on August 1927 in Sulmierzyce. He stole a bag and belt during roofing works at Chowańcowa's. After a trial, he was sentenced for simple larceny to 4 months in jail.
Karol Wittke, cotter (farmer) from Garki located in Odolanów county was sentenced to 1 year of heavy prison for the extramarital intercourse with a deprived of will and mentally ill woman on May 1922 or in the middle of the year 1922. It happened in Garki. This woman was his niece (sister's daughter) and her name was Ernestyna Gottschling.

mcdonald0517
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 960

Post Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:49 pm      Post subject:

Hi Dave,

Thank you for translating the Latin document mixed in with the Polish ones for the marriage appendices - I didn't even notice that!

I look forward to investigating the clues you provided through the translation!

Best,
Cynthia
Send e-mail
zise

Replies: 40

Post Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:23 am      Post subject:

HI Marcel

I finally got today the attachments, from the radom archive,
I post it here, can you please translate it?
I hope that it would shed more light to this.

thanks

zise

58_144_0_2_A013_0003.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.58 MB

58_144_0_2_A013_0003.jpg

58_144_0_2_A013_0001.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.66 MB

58_144_0_2_A013_0001.jpg

58_144_0_2_A013_0002-converted.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  58_144_0_2_A013_0002-converted.pdf
 Filesize:  2.94 MB
 Downloaded:  188 Time(s)

jackiewisniewski

Replies: 51

Post Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:26 am      Post subject: Re: News article not translating clearly

marcelproust wrote:
jackiewisniewski wrote:
Good morning!

Jackie Very Happy

Judicial chronicle

During the main court hearing of the 1st Criminal Law Division of The District Court on the 30th day of November 1927 Jan Nowak was put into the dock, worker from Sulmierzyce, charged with stealing against Stanisława Chowańcowa on August 1927 in Sulmierzyce. He stole a bag and belt during roofing works at Chowańcowa's. After a trial, he was sentenced for simple larceny to 4 months in jail.
Karol Wittke, cotter (farmer) from Garki located in Odolanów county was sentenced to 1 year of heavy prison for the extramarital intercourse with a deprived of will and mentally ill woman on May 1922 or in the middle of the year 1922. It happened in Garki. This woman was his niece (sister's daughter) and her name was Ernestyna Gottschling.

Thank you so much, Marcel!!

Jackie
Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:40 pm      Post subject:

zise wrote:
HI Marcel

I finally got today the attachments, from the radom archive,
I post it here, can you please translate it?
I hope that it would shed more light to this.

thanks

zise

Nr 1

It happened in county town Kozienice on the 29th day of december 1822.

In front of me, undersigned Kozienice town mayor, located in Kozienice county, Radom district, Sandomierz voivodeship appeared in person:

old covenant jew Icyk Wulfowicz (son of Wulf), 56 years old, son of late long time ago Wulf Moszkowicz (son of Moszek) and long time late Bajla, who lived in Kozienice

and he asked Us for a official document made public, which is to replace the birth certificate, which is required by the law, before the marriage can be concluded. The newlywed is of jewish confession in which birth certificates are not made.
So he demanded to hear two witnesses he introduced.

Mayor's office, on the basis of the article 70 of the Civil Code of Parliament Law dated 18th day of March 1809, proceeded to hear witnesses and write down their following testimony.

First witness: Lejbuś Moszkowicz, 64 years old, living in Kozienice town, unrelated to the newlywed, after swearing in, answered the following questions:

1. newlywed's name and surname, occupation, place of living
2. does he know newlywed's parents, their names, occupation, place of living
3. newlywed's birth place and his age
4. why newlywed did not showed his birth certificate

First witnesses answers:

1. newlywed's name is Icyk Wulfowicz, trader living on his own, living in Kozienice town
2. father's name: late long time ago Wulf Moszkowicz who was clergyman in Kozienice town. Mother's name: late Bajla
3. He was born in Kozienice town and he is 56 years old
4. because in jewish confession there are no birth certificates and there are no books that could proove his birth

After this testimony has been read the aforementioned witness signed it himself.

The second witness, Lejbuś Joskowicz, 68 years old, teacher living in Kozienice town, unrelated toi the newlywed, after swearing in, answered the following questions:

1. newlywed's name and surname, occupation, place of living
2. does he know newlywed's parents, their names, occupation, place of living
3. newlywed's birth place and his age
4. why newlywed did not showed his birth certificate

Second witnesses answers:

1. newlywed's name is Icyk Wulfowicz, trader, living on his own in Kozienice town
2. father's name was Wulf Moszkowicz, long time ago late clergyman in Kozienice town, mother: late Bajla
3. He was born in Kozienice town and he is 56 years old.
4. because in jewish confession there are no birth certificates and there are no books that could proove his birth.

After this testimony has been read the aforementioned witness signed it himself.

Because there was no more information to add, this protocol was completed and authorized by the town mayor by his signature and official rubber stamp.

This affidaivit is ready to submit for approval by the Court of Piece.

Kozienice, 1st day of January 1823.
Filip Wroczyński, the writer of acts of Kozienice county on the behalf of illustrious King's Prosecutor.

Kozienice Court of Piece, after hearing witnesses, approves this affidavit act.

Kozienice, 2nd day of January 1823

at the end of the 4th page there is a rubber stamp: This act consists of 4 pages, written down and numbered.
Radom, 25th day of July 2014
signed by: Sobański.

doctorvalo

Replies: 171

Post Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:04 pm      Post subject: 1847 Wasosz Marriage Grabowicz & Januszewska

Hello!

Please translate 1847 Wasosz marriage of Szmujło Grabowicz and Reizja Januszewska, akta 6.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Valerie Edwards

1847 Wasosz Marriage Januszewska-Grabowicz 6.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.88 MB

1847 Wasosz Marriage Januszewska-Grabowicz 6.jpg

ertylisz
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 191

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:28 am      Post subject:

Would you please translate the birth record of Franciszek Kwapinski. Thanks you, Gene Tylisz

2B, KWAPINSKI, FRANCISZEK, BIRTH RECORD, 1867.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  684.29 KB

2B, KWAPINSKI, FRANCISZEK, BIRTH RECORD, 1867.jpg

fsadrak

Replies: 13

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:52 pm      Post subject: Translation Request

Would you please translate the item below concerning Pawel Sadrakula and Malgorzata Jaros. It is unusually long, requiring two attachments.
Thank you very much.
Fred Sadrak

IMG_061Pawel Sadrakula and Malgorzata Jarosz 230.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.31 MB

IMG_061Pawel Sadrakula and Malgorzata Jarosz 230.JPG

IMG_062 Pawel Sadrakula and Malgorzata Jarosz 230.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.27 MB

IMG_062 Pawel Sadrakula and Malgorzata Jarosz 230.JPG

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:19 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

fsadrak wrote:
Would you please translate the item below concerning Pawel Sadrakula and Malgorzata Jaros. It is unusually long, requiring two attachments.
Thank you very much.
Fred Sadrak

Im working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:30 pm      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
Would you please translate the birth record of Franciszek Kwapinski. Thanks you, Gene Tylisz

Michałowo

It happened in Młodojewo village on the 7th day of October 1867, at 12 o;clock at noon.
Appeared Antoni Kwapiński, farmer, living in Michałowo, 37 years old, in the presence of Adam Matuszak, farmer from Meszna, 42 years old and Marcin Chatkowski, farmer from Michałowo, 55 years old and presented Us a male child, born today in Michałowo, at 3 a.m., with his wife Wiktoria nee Sieradzka, 33 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Franciszek and the godparents were: aforementioned Adam Matusdzak and Apolonia Dobosiewicz.
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us.

Priest Karol Jankowski, parish administrator.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:54 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

fsadrak wrote:
Thank you very much.
Fred Sadrak

Marriage act, village Radowęż (nowadays village name is: Majorat-Zaródcze).

It happened on the 9th day of october 1816.
It front of Us, Koprzywnica parish vicar, serving as Civil Registrar for Koprzywnica commune, located in Staszów county in Radom department, appeared:

Paweł Sadrakuła, a young man, living in the village Radowęż located in Staszów county in Radom department, born in Michocin located in Austrian Galicia in Rzeszów circuit, 25 years old: according to the affidavit attached to this marriage act dated 16th day of October of the current year issued by The Staszów Court of Piece, son of Mateusz and Barbara, who use two surnames: Rzedzieniowski-Sadrakuła, both living in the village Michocin, located in Austrian Galicia in Rzeszów circuit

in the presence of Józef Sadrakuła, peasant, living in the village Michocin in Austrian Galicia, Paweł's brother who represents his parents because they could not appear due to the distance,

and appeared Małgorzata Jarosz, a miss, from the village Radowęż, located in Staszów county in Radom department, daughter of Wojciech and Dominika who use two surnames: Krakowiak-Jarosz. She appeared in the presence of her mother, living on the farm in the village Radowęż. Bride's father is dead. She is 17 years old: according to the birth record extracted from the Koprzywnica parish church book.

Both parties demand Us to began arranged between them marriage, whose announcements came out in front of the main door of our commune house, it is:, the first one of the 29th day of September, the second on the 6th day of the October of the current year, at 12 o'clock at noon. There were no obstacles to this marriage. We read all the papers, from which it turns out that legally required formalities have been fulfilled. After reading to the parties and the witnesses all the aforementioned documents and the 6th chapter of the Napoleonic Civil Code, titled: "About Marriage", we asked the future spouse [him] and a future spouse [her] if they want to marry with each other. When each of them separately responded that this is their will, we declare in the name of law that
Paweł Sadrakuła and Małgorzata Jarosz are joined in the marriage union. We wrote down the act of marriage in the presence of Józef Sadrakuła, Paweł's brother, 31 years old, living in the village Michocin in Austrian Galicia in Rzeszów circuit, farmer, Walenty Słomka, peasant, from the village Radowęż, 36 years old, and from the bride's side: Jan Sobczyk, from the village Radowęż, bride's uncle, 56 years old, Kazimierz Lipa, bride's brother-in-law, 42 years old, both peasants, farmers living in the village Radowęż.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses, and signed by Us because the aforementioned are illiterate.

Priest Franciszek Walerowicz, Koprzywnica parish vicar, serving as Civil Registrar.

a4u2fear

Replies: 230

Post Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:06 pm      Post subject: Marriage translation

Hello,

I am hopeful someone can translate the attached. This is a long one so I will be donating so thank you!!!

Casimir Badoski Clara Fiserowicz marriage 1811 img 365 film 8026337 (5).PNG
 Description:
third part
 Filesize:  475.4 KB

Casimir Badoski Clara Fiserowicz marriage 1811 img 365 film 8026337 (5).PNG

Casimir Badoski Clara Fiserowicz marriage 1811 img 365 film 8026337 (4).PNG
 Description:
second part
 Filesize:  306.39 KB

Casimir Badoski Clara Fiserowicz marriage 1811 img 365 film 8026337 (4).PNG

Casimir Badoski Clara Fiserowicz marriage 1811 img 365 film 8026337 (2of2).PNG
 Description:
first part
 Filesize:  479.98 KB

Casimir Badoski Clara Fiserowicz marriage 1811 img 365 film 8026337 (2of2).PNG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 449, 450, 451 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 450 of 580

Jump to: