PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 450, 451, 452 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:15 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage translation

a4u2fear wrote:
Hello,

I am hopeful someone can translate the attached. This is a long one so I will be donating so thank you!!!

It happened on the 28th day of August 1811.
In front of Us, Gniezno fara* parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar for Gniezno commune located in Gniezno county in Poznań department, appeared:

sławetny** Kazimierz Badowski, fisherman's son, a young man, according to the baptism record from the Gniezno fara parish, extracted on the 24th day of the current month and year: 23 years old, living with his parents, in the presence of his father Kacper Badoski, fisherman living on Grzybowo in Gniezno (nowadays Grzybowo it is the name of the street in Gniezno) and his mother Klara Badoska

and

Klara Fisierowna***, a miss, living with her mother, daughter of late Dominik Fisier, who lived in Dębowiec and died in Dębowiec - according to the death certificate extracted on the 25th day of the current month and year, from Strzyżewo parish church book, and living widow Kunegunda Fisier nee Urbankiewicz, living in Gniezno on Grzybowo, in the presence of her mother, according to the baptism record, extracted from Strzyżewo parish church book, on the 21st day of the current month and year: 24 years old.

Both parties demand Us to began arranged between them marriage, whose announcements came out in front of the main door of our commune house, it is: the first one of the 11th and the second on the 18th day of the current month and year of the current year, at 12 o'clock at noon. There were no obstacles to this marriage and the groom's parents gave permission for the marriage. The bride made, at the same time, The Act of Respect to her mother, to save the costs. The bride asked her mother for permission to the marriage. The bride's mother gave her permission for this marriage so we read all the papers, from which it turns out that legally required formalities have been fulfilled. After reading to the parties and the witnesses all the aforementioned documents and the 6th chapter of the Napoleonic Civil Code, titled: "About Marriage", we asked the future spouse [him] and a future spouse [her] if they want to marry with each other. When each of them separately responded that this is their will, we declare in the name of law that:
sławetny Kazimierz Badoski, a young man and sławetna** Klara Fisierowna, a miss, are joined in matrimony, which was written down in this marriage act, in the presence of sławetni**: Józef Marchlewski, potter foreman, 45 years old and Chryzostom Waraczyński, locksmith foreman, 37 years old, both living in Gniezno on Grzybowo, as well as Jan Rudziński, shoemaker foreman, 70 years old, living on Grzybowo and Ignacy Kowalski, shoemaker foreman, 32 years old, living in Gniezno.

This act was read to the present and signed by Us, groom's father and the first witness Józef Marchlewski. The others, mentioned in this act are illiterate.

Priest Maciej Dutkiewicz, Gniezno fara parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

*fara: an old term given to the parish church, which refers to the traditions of the Middle Ages. Fars were most often built in the immediate vicinity of the market.
Currently, fara church it is a term used for the oldest church in the city or the main church of the deanery. In episcopal cities, it is the name for the second church after the cathedral. The term fara sometimes refers to the territory of the parish itself.

**sławetny (male form), sławetna (female form), sławetni (plural form): term for a middle-class craftsman, sometimes a wealthier town farmer

***Fisierowna: feminine form of Fisier, to underline that the woman is a daughter of a mane named Fisier

PAYPAL: [email protected]
a4u2fear

Replies: 230

Post Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:17 pm      Post subject:

Thanks so much! PayPal sent
a4u2fear

Replies: 230

Post Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:04 pm      Post subject: translation marriage announcement

Hello Marcel,

Can you please translate the two attachments? You may notice they are similar to what I posted above, but this is from the same year, same couple but it was listed as an "announcement" and not the actual marriage record. Could be useful. Thanks so much!

Casimir Badoski Clara Fiserowicz marriage announcement 1811 img 407 film 8026337 (4).PNG
 Description:
second part
 Filesize:  766.04 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Casimir Badoski Clara Fiserowicz marriage announcement 1811 img 407 film 8026337 (4).PNG

Casimir Badoski Clara Fiserowicz marriage announcement 1811 img 407 film 8026337 (2).PNG
 Description:
first part
 Filesize:  644.53 KB

Casimir Badoski Clara Fiserowicz marriage announcement 1811 img 407 film 8026337 (2).PNG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:41 pm      Post subject: Re: translation marriage announcement

a4u2fear wrote:
Hello Marcel,

Can you please translate the two attachments? You may notice they are similar to what I posted above, but this is from the same year, same couple but it was listed as an "announcement" and not the actual marriage record. Could be useful. Thanks so much!

It happened on the 11th day of August of 1811, on Sunday.
We, Gniezno fara (i have explained the term fara in my previous translation) parish parson, Civil Registrar for Gniezno commune, located in Poznań department, went to the main door of the commune house, at 12 o'clock at noon, informed and announced for the first time, that the promise of marriage was made between:

sławetny (explained in my previous translation) Kazimierz Badoski, a young man, 23 years old, fisherman, living in Gniezno on Grzybowo, in the presence of his father, Kacper Badoski, fisherman living on Grzybowo and in the presence of his mother, Klara Badoska

and

Klara Fisierówna, a miss, 24 years old, daughter of late Dominik Fisier, who lived and died in Dębowiec, and living widow Kunegunda nee Urbankiewicz living in Gniezno on Grzybowo.

This announcement was nailed to the door of the commune house after reading it loud and clear, which was written down.

Priest Maciej Dutkiewicz, Gniezno fara pairhs parson, Civil Registrar.

starshadow
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 305

Post Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:58 pm      Post subject:

Please help me translate this 1833 marriage record from Gradzanowo parish.

nowakowski_jozwiak_gradzanowo_parish_1833act10_105.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  164.33 KB

nowakowski_jozwiak_gradzanowo_parish_1833act10_105.jpg

starshadow
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 305

Post Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:03 pm      Post subject:

Please also help me translate this 1832 death record from Leg Probostwo parish.

1832-leg-probostwo.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  222.94 KB

1832-leg-probostwo.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:18 am      Post subject:

starshadow wrote:
Please also help me translate this 1832 death record from Leg Probostwo parish.

Nr 16
Kowalewo

It happened in Łęg, on the 24th day of March 1832, at 4 p.m.
Appeared Stanisław Kląkiewicz, 40 years old and Józef Robakiewicz, 30 years old, both kopczarz's* living in Kowalewo and they declared that on the 22nd day of March of the current year, at 10 a.m. in Kowalewo died Agnieszka Lemanowicz, 28 years old, born in Kowalewo. She lef widowed husband Wojciech Lemanowicz living in Kowalewo.
After eye belief about Agnieszka Lemanowicz death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed by Us.

Priest Leon Zakrzewski, Łęg parish parson.

*kopczarz: a peasant, settler on the ground after the cleared forest

ertylisz
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 191

Post Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:51 pm      Post subject:

Would you please translation the marriage document for Jan Stefanick and Urszula Czaplicka. There are two pages for this document which I put together (to make one page) for this request but I am not sure if the bottom part (the second page) is actually part of the first page (record 16). Thank you, Gene Tylisz
ertylisz

Post Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:58 pm      Post subject:

My first attempt at sending a marriage document for translation for the marriage of Jan Stefaniak and Urszula Czaplicka did not seem to go though, therefore, I am resending. Thank you, Gene Tylisz
ertylisz

Post Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:07 pm      Post subject:

I am not sure why the attachments are not going through, therefore, I am sending the two pages of documents for the marriage of Jan Stefaniak and Urszula Chaplicka in two messages. This is the first message. Gene Tylisz

STEFANIAK, JAN, MARRIAGE RECORD, 1839, 1 OF 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  630.48 KB

STEFANIAK, JAN, MARRIAGE RECORD, 1839, 1 OF 2.jpg

ertylisz

Post Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:09 pm      Post subject:

Sending the second page of the marriage document for Jan Stefaniak and Urszual Chaplicka. Gene Tylisz

STEFANIAK, JAN, MARRIAGE RECORD, 1839, 2 OF 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  175.91 KB

STEFANIAK, JAN, MARRIAGE RECORD, 1839, 2 OF 2.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:23 am      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
I am not sure why the attachments are not going through, therefore, I am sending the two pages of documents for the marriage of Jan Stefaniak and Urszula Chaplicka in two messages. This is the first message. Gene Tylisz

Naprusewo

It happened in the village Giewartów, on the 29th day of October/10th day of November 1839, at 1 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Jakub Jagodziński, farmer, 28 years old and Jakub Szczepański, wheel-wright, 30 years old, both living in Naprusewo, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Jan Stefaniak, a single man, farmhand, living in Naprusewo in the house number 8, born in Naprusewo, son of spouses: Antoni Stefaniak and Agnieszka Stefaniak, komornik's* living in Naprusewo, 26 years old

and

Urszula Czaplicka, a miss, servant living in Naprusewo in the house number 1. Born in Budzisław, daughter of spouses: Walenty Czaplicki and Katarzyna Czaplicka, day labourers living in Budzisław, 23 years old.

This marriage, which religious ceremony was undersigned, was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced at 11 a.m., on: 8th/20th day of October, 15th/27th day of October and 22nd day of October/3rd day of November of the current year, in Giewartów parish.

Newlyweds' parents gave oral permission for this marriage.
There were no obstacles to this marriage.
Newlyweds declared they did not make prenuptial agreement.
All mentioned in this marriage act people are catholics.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and signed by Us.

Priest Antoni Wieroński?, Giewartów parish administrator.

*komornik: poor peasant without his own house and land, tenant.

ertylisz

Post Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:56 pm      Post subject:

Can you please translate the death certificate for Antoni Tylisz. Thank you, Gene Tylisz

TYLISZ, ANTONI, DEATH CERT.2.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  691.82 KB

TYLISZ, ANTONI, DEATH CERT.2.JPG

Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:52 am      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
Can you please translate the death certificate for Antoni Tylisz. Thank you, Gene Tylisz

23. Waclawowo. It came to pass on the twenty-eighth day of {illegible} in the year of nineteen twenty-eight, at the hour of ten in the morning, in Ladek Settlement. Appeared personally Andrzej Grzeszak, fifty-seven years of age, and Franciszek Dogoda, forty-eight years of age, both farmers residing in Waclawowo, and jointly testified before Us that Antoni Tylisz, fifty-seven years of age, born in Michalowo within Mlodojewo* Commune, alimentnik** residing and deceased in Waclawowo within Ladek Commune, the son of the Tyliszes, namely of the deceased Piotr and Marjanna nee Prusnicki, the late farmers in Ladek Settlement, had deceased on the twenty-sixth day of March of the current year, at the hour of eight in the morning, in Waclawowo, leaving behind him his widowed wife Rozalia Tylisz nee Jurga. After the departure of Antoni Tylisz was visually ascertained, the present certificate was read aloud to the witnesses present, who did not know how to write, and subsequently signed, only by myself.

Parish Priest of Ladek Parish (signed)

NOTES:
*The village in question is probably located at 52° 19′ 0″ N, 17° 56′ 0″ E.
**Probably refers to someone receiving annuity.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:28 pm      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:

this is my translation. Deceased's mother maiden name is Piwnicka, as well as one of the witnesses name is Grzesiak

Wacławowo
Nr 23

It happened in Lądek settlement, on the 28th day of March 1928, at 10 a.m.
Appeared: Andrzej Grzesiak, 57 years old and Franciszek Dogoda, 48 years old, both farmers living in Wacławowo and they declared Us on the 26th day of March of the current year, at 8 a.m. died in Wacławowo Antoni Tylisz, 57 years old, born in Michałowo located in Młodojewo commune. He lived and died in Wacławowo located in Lądek commune, alimentnik*, son of late spouses: Piotr Tylisz and Marianna Tylisz nee Piwnicka, workers from Lądek settlement.
He left his widowed wife Rozalia Tylisz nee Jurg.
After eye belief about Antoni Tylisz this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.

Lądek parish parson, priest Gajewski.

*alimentnik: a farmer who gave his farm in exchange for lifetime maintenance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 450, 451, 452 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 451 of 580

Jump to: