PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 184, 185, 186 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:45 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

fsadrak wrote:
Although I have a translation request in the queue (Russian), I would like to add this one, which pertains to Sadrakula and Nizinska. Once again, thank you very much. Fred Sadrak

Nr 113
Osinki
Franciszka Sadrakuła

It happened in the village Potok Wielki, on the 10th/23rd day of March 1909, at 2 p.m.
Appeared Adam Sadrakuła, 23 years old, peasant, colonist, living in the village Osinki, in the presence of: Jan Sagan, 46 years old and Wojciech Flis, 25 years old, peasants, farmers, living in Osinki, and presented Us a female child, born in Osinki on the 10th/23rd day of March of the current year, at 3 a.m., with his legal wife Józefa nee Flis, 26 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Franciszka and the godparents were: Jan Sagan and Katarzyna Nizińska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and because of their illiteracy it was signed by Us.

Priest P. Wronka, serving as Civil Registrar.

Right marigin note: Tuszewska Franciszka nee Sadrakuła died on the 21st day of November 1994 in Osinki.
Registry Office in Potok Wielki. Death act number 29/1994.

Registry Office Head's Deputy signature.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
waipepe

Replies: 31

Post Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:18 am      Post subject:

Hi Marcel,

could you please translate for me. Marek Urbanski, my half 2nd great uncle.
I don't have the link unfortunately but it comes from Sulmierzyce Parish, pow. Pajeczanski, Lodzkie.

Thank you, as always
Joanna

Marek Urbanski ur.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.78 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Marek Urbanski ur.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:09 pm      Post subject:

waipepe wrote:
Hi Marcel,

I don't have the link unfortunately but it comes from Sulmierzyce Parish, pow. Pajeczanski, Lodzkie.

Thank you, as always
Joanna

i'm working on it

scott_cieminski

Replies: 23

Post Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:58 pm      Post subject: Marriage Record Translation

Hello Marcel,

Requesting a translation for my great-grandparents marriage record from Jasieniec Parish. Thank you for your help and expertise. Best Regards.

Scott

Last edited by scott_cieminski on Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
LaurineDM

Replies: 18

Post Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:04 am      Post subject: Marriage Record

Hello Marcel,
Thank you for the previous translation!

Would you mind translating this marriage record from the Chodel parish, year 1890, between Marcin Migora and Rozalia Boryca.

I need to make sure I got the right parents for the bride...

Have a good day,

Laurine

RozaliaBoryca&MarcinMigora-Marriage.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  337.34 KB

RozaliaBoryca&MarcinMigora-Marriage.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:35 am      Post subject:

waipepe wrote:
Hi Marcel,

Thank you, as always
Joanna

Chorzenice

It happened in the village Sulmierzyce on the 10th day of April 1876, at 3 p.m.
Appeared in person Wojciech Urbański, worker, living in the village Chorzenice, 40 years old, in the presence of Grzegorz Włudaczyk, farmer, 40 years old and Mateusz Kotlarek, farmer, 40 years old, both living in the village Chorzenice and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born in the village Chorzenice on the 10th day of April of the current year, ar 12 o'clock at noon, with his legal wife Zofia nee Dobrzyńska, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Tomasz Siwczyński, parish parson, the chils was given the name Marek and the godparents were: Grzegorz Włudarczyk and Józefa Cieleban.
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us.

Priest Tomasz Siwczyński, Sulmierzyce parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:53 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage Record Translation

scott_cieminski wrote:
Hello Marcel,

Requesting a translation for my great-grandparents marriage record from Jasieniec Parish. Thank you for your help and expertise. Best Regards.

Scott

Nr 5
Warpęsy

It happened in Jasieniec on the 13th/25th day of January 1880, at 2 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Franciszek Trap, 58 years old and Michał Prądzyński, 50 years old, both day labourers living in Czersk settlement (nowadays part of the village Jasieniec), there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Michał Cymiński, a single man, day labourer, 22 years old, son of late spouses: Michał Cymiński and Magdalena Cymińska nee Prądzyńska. Born in the village Prodzyń located on The Grand Dutchy of Posen, now living in Kącin

and

Marianna Cymińska, a miss, 20 years old, daughter of spouses: Paweł Cymiński and Magdalena Cymińska nee Inter, born in Boryszkowice located in The Grand Dutchy of Posen, and now living in Warpęsy.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced on: 30th day of December of the previous year/11th day January of the current year, 6th/18th day of January of the current year and 13th/25th day of january of the current year in Jasienica and Grójec parish churches.

Bride's parents gave oral permission for this marriage.
There were no obstacles to this marriage.
Newlyweds declared they did not make prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony performed by the priest Ezechiel Wasiłowski, jasienica parish parson.

This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and signed by Us.

Priest Ezechiel Wasiłowski, Jasienica parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:04 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage Record

LaurineDM wrote:
Hello Marcel,
Thank you for the previous translation!

Would you mind translating this marriage record from the Chodel parish, year 1890, between Marcin Migora and Rozalia Boryca.

I need to make sure I got the right parents for the bride...

Have a good day,

Laurine

Nowe Komaszyce

Marcin Migóra and Boryca Rozalia

It happened in Chodel on the 30th day of January/11th day of February 1890, at 2 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Wawrzyniec Rola, 40 years old and Antoni Rola, 60 years old, peasants living in Nowe Komaszyce, there was concluded religious marriage between:

Marcin Migóra, a single man, peasant, born and living in Nowe Komaszyce, son of Piotr and Agnieszka nee Rola, spouses Migóra, 23 years old

and

Rozalia Boryca, a miss, daughter of Marcin and barbara nee Głodnicka, spouses Boryca, peasants. She was born and lives with her parents in the village Puszno, 27 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in Chodel parish church, on: 14th/26th day of January, 21st day of January/2nd day of February and 28th day od January/9th day of February of the current year.
Newlyweds did not make prenuptial agreement.
There were no obstacles to this marriage.
Religious marriage ceremony celebrated by Us.
This act was read to the illiterate witnesses and newlyweds and signed only by Us.

Priest Piotr Ozimiński, Chodel parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

scott_cieminski

Replies: 23

Post Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:14 pm      Post subject: Thank You!

Thank you Marcel for your translation! Your hard work is very much appreciated! Wishing you all the best for the holiday season and the new year!

Scott
ertylisz
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 191

Post Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:37 pm      Post subject:

Would you please translate the birth record for Urszla Tylisz. Thank you, Gene Tylisz

TYLISZ, URSZLA, BIRTH, 1899.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  517.86 KB

TYLISZ, URSZLA, BIRTH, 1899.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:32 pm      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
Would you please translate the birth record for Urszla Tylisz. Thank you, Gene Tylisz

i'm working on it.

amvitale84

Replies: 38

Post Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:37 pm      Post subject:

Would you please translate the attached birth certificate? Many thanks!!!

Wajc.jpg
 Description:
Wajc
 Filesize:  1.2 MB

Wajc.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:07 pm      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:

Wacławów

It happened in Lądek on the 18th/30th day of September 1899, at 10 a.m.
Appeared in person Antoni Tylisz, peasant from the village Wacławów, 30 years old, in the presence of Antoni Sowiński, 55 years old and Andrzej Grzesiak, 30 years old, both peasants from the village Wacławów, and presented Us a female child and declared that the child was born in the village Wacławów on the 1th/28th day of September of the current year, at 9 p.m., with his legal wife Józefa nee Sowińska, 21 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Urszula and the godparents were: Stanisław Sowiński and Stanisława Czerniak.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and because of their illiteracy it was signed only by Us.

Priest W. Puchalski, parish parson.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:19 pm      Post subject:

amvitale84 wrote:
Would you please translate the attached birth certificate? Many thanks!!!

It happened in Tarnogród on the 12th/24th day of October 1880, at 9 a.m.
Appeared in person jew Aron Walc, trader, 36 years old living in Tarnogród, in the presence of the witnesses: Herszko Glejzer, 43 years old, trader and Dawid Bendler, medical assistant (feldsher), 40 years old, both living in Tarnogród, and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born in Tarnogród on the 4th/16th day of the current month and year, at 12 o'clock at night with his legal wife Chana nee Borfus, 30 years old.
At The Ciurcumsision rite the child was given the names Józef Szymon.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and signed by us and the present.

Civil Registrar's signature
Declarant and witnesses' signatures.

ertylisz
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 191

Post Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:01 pm      Post subject:

Could you please translate the marriage record for Aleksander Tylisz. Thank you. Gene Tylisz

TYLISZ, ALEKSANDER, MARRIAGE, 1904.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  693.68 KB

TYLISZ, ALEKSANDER, MARRIAGE, 1904.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 184, 185, 186 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 185 of 338

Jump to: