PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:28 pm      Post subject: JANEM LEWANDOWSKI WALERYIA ITZCAK

I am researching the family of Jan Lewandowski : 1896 in what the marriage cert says is WE WSI LG RACH - MARKOWYCH PAROFP CHOCEN which I am told is "in the villiage of (UNKNOWN) Parish of Chocen m: Waleryia Itczak b: 26 Dec 1896 in Nov 6 1921. Boguslawice also according to the marriage certificate.
Father of Jan is Franscisko Lewandowski Mother is Agty Wojciechowski.
Mother of Waleryia is Antonicyo Itczak and Elibiety (Elizabeth) Boleskich or Boleski from Bognstanwicach according to the marriage certificate I have.

They were married in the Province of Lodinski (spelling maybe?) Kolskie Lybotyn.

If anyone can please help with anything on the Boleski families or Lewandowski from this area please reply.

Thank You
Bobbi Rosen

Lewandowski Jan Marriage Certificate Page 1 copy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.02 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Lewandowski Jan Marriage Certificate Page 1 copy.jpg

dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2781

Post Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:27 pm      Post subject: Re: JANEM LEWANDOWSKI WALERYIA ITZCAK

bros3n wrote:
I am researching the family of Jan Lewandowski : 1896 in what the marriage cert says is WE WSI LG RACH - MARKOWYCH PAROFP CHOCEN which I am told is "in the villiage of (UNKNOWN) Parish of Chocen m: Waleryia Itczak b: 26 Dec 1896 in Nov 6 1921. Boguslawice also according to the marriage certificate.
Mother of Waleryia is Antonicyo Itczak and Elibiety (Elizabeth) Boleskich or Boleski from Bognstanwicach according to the marriage certificate I have.

They were married in the Province of Lodinski (spelling maybe?) Kolskie Lybotyn.

If anyone can please help with anything on the Boleski families or Lewandowski from this area please reply.

Thank You
Bobbi Rosen

Hi Bobbi,

I'll provide you with information and with an extract from the certificate later today.

Wishing you success,

Dave
dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2781

Post Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:36 pm      Post subject: Re: JANEM LEWANDOWSKI WALERYIA ITZCAK

bros3n wrote:

Thank You
Bobbi Rosen

Hi again Bobbi,

The places listed in the certificate are described according to the administrative divisions of the Republic of Poland at the time. I will list the places in terms of the current administrative divisions and attach contemporary maps showing the locations of the principal places. In terms familiar to someone living in the USA a województwo can be understood as a Province, a powiat as a county, and a gmina as a township.

Here is an extract from the certificate:

Place of Marriage: Parish of Lubotyń województwo: wielkopolskie, powiat: Kolski, gmina: Babiak
Church of Wedding: Filial parish church in Marcinkowo
Date of Marriage: November 6, 1921
Witnesses: Marcin (Martin) Kaczmarek, age 45 & Stanisław Lewandowski, age 35

Groom: Jan Lewandowski, a single young man, age 24
Place of Birth: village of Łąki Markowe, parish of Choceń, województwo: Kujawsko-Pomorskie, powiat: Włocławski, gmina: Choceń
Parents: The living Franciszek (Francis/Frank) Lewandowski and the late Agata (Agatha) née Wojciechowska. Franciszek was a farmer (gospodarz)
Residence at time of wedding: Bogusławice

Bride: Waleria (Valerie) Idczak, a maiden, age 24
Place of Birth: Bogusławice województwo: wielkopolskie, powiat: Kolski, gmina Babiak
Parents: Antoni (Anthony) Idczak & Elżbieta (Elizabeth) née Boleska, farmers residing in Bogusławice
Residence at time of wedding: Bogusławice living with her parents

Attached in the birth record of Jan Lewandowski (in Russian [records were required to be kept in that language from 1868 until the end of WWI]) as well as a map of powiat Kolski from 1907. Here is the link to his birth record https://genealogiawarchiwach.pl/#query.type=ALL&query.facetQuery.date=1897&query.city=Choce%25C5%2584&query.suggestion=false&query.thumbnails=false&query.facet=true&query.asc=false&query.sortMode=PUBLICATION&modal=256486509&personTree=false&goComments=false&searcher=big&query.query

Wishing you success in your research,

Dave

22.Kolski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  136.4 KB

22.Kolski.jpg

Capture2.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  152.29 KB

Capture2.JPG

Capture1.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  183.64 KB

Capture1.JPG

1897 Birth Jan Lewandowski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  198.46 KB

1897 Birth Jan Lewandowski.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:48 am      Post subject: Re: JANEM LEWANDOWSKI WALERYIA ITZCAK

bros3n wrote:

Thank You
Bobbi Rosen

Im working on it.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> In search of relatives / Poszukiwani krewni All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: