PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 188, 189, 190 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:12 am      Post subject: Re: Request for Translation of Russian Death Record

bigmakusa wrote:
Marcel-

Could you please translate the attached 1912 death record for Antonia Bartecka from the Zagorow parish which is in Russian?

Zagórów
Antonina Bartecka

It happened in Zagórów on the 3rd/16th day of January 1912, at 10 a.m.
Appeared: Szczepan Wróblewski, 55 years old and Antoni Maciejewski, 46 years old, farmers from Zagórów and they declared that on the 1st/14th day of January of the current year, at 5 a.m., died in Zagórów Antonina Bartecka nee Dąbek, widow, worker, 55 years old, born in Skokum, lived in Zagórów, daughter of Łukasz and Antonina, spouses Dąbek.
After eye belief about Antonina Bartecka death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed by Us.

PAYPAL: [email protected]

Last edited by marcelproust on Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
ohiopolishgurl1972

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:05 pm      Post subject: Russian translation of death record 1892

Marcel,

Would you be so kind as to translate this death record from 1892 in Łyszkowice. I believe this is Wawrzyniec Solarz, my 3x great grandmother's brother. Thank you in advance.

Wawrzyniec Solarz death record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  342.53 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Wawrzyniec Solarz death record.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:38 am      Post subject: Re: Russian translation of death record 1892

ohiopolishgurl1972 wrote:
Marcel,

Would you be so kind as to translate this death record from 1892 in Łyszkowice. I believe this is Wawrzyniec Solarz, my 3x great grandmother's brother. Thank you in advance.

Łyszkowice

It happened in Koniusza on the 6th/18th day of May 1892, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Jan Walczak, 50 years old and Józef Solarz, 2 years old, farmers from Łyszkowice and they declared that yesterday, at 5 a.m. died permanent resident of the village Łyszkowice located in koniusza commune: Wawrzyniec Solarz, widower, 75 years old, born and living with his son in the village Łyszkowice. Son of Paweł Solarz and Katarzyna nee Tondos.
After eye belief about Wawrzyniec Solarz death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.

Priest Wojciech Brol, serving as Civil Registrar.

crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:11 pm      Post subject: Pawyza Piotr

Hello, Please translate the attached document for me when time allows. Thank you in advance.
It is I believe a distant cousin born in 1912.
Christine

Pawyza Piotr b.1912 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-40str1515EEfdJNM9F9kt4l-9LFP65A#tabSkany.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  407.71 KB

Pawyza Piotr b.1912  httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-40str1515EEfdJNM9F9kt4l-9LFP65A#tabSkany.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:33 am      Post subject: Re: Pawyza Piotr

crispm28 wrote:
Hello, Please translate the attached document for me when time allows. Thank you in advance.
It is I believe a distant cousin born in 1912.
Christine

Nr 112
Wójcin

It happened in the village Wójcin on the 7th/20th day of October 1912, at 12 o'clock at noon.
Appeared Józef Pawyza, farmer from Wójcin, in the presence of Wawrzyniec Adamski, 35 years old and Kazimierz Matyjaszczyk, 60 years old, both farmers from Wójcin and presented Us a male child, born in Wójcin on the 3rd/16th day of the current mointh and year, at 10 p.m., with Józef Pawyza, worker from Wójcin, temporarily absent because of leaving for work in Germany, 25 years old and his legal wife Józefa nee Wilczyńska, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Andrzej Witulski, the child was given the name Piotr, and the godparents were: aforementioned Józef Pawyza and Antonina Krzemieńska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and signed by Us.

Priest Witulski, serving as Civil Registrar.

who

Replies: 86

Post Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:54 pm      Post subject:

This akta is for the birth of Bronislawa Parys. Thanks!

aktabronparys.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.53 MB

aktabronparys.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:47 am      Post subject:

who wrote:

Nr 105
Wola Korytnicka

It happened in the village Korytnica on the 5th/17th day of June 1878, at 12 o'clock at noon.
Appeared in person Antoni Parys, peasant, farmer, living in the village Wola korytnicka, 26 years old, in the presence of Antoni Witkowski, 27 years old and Andrzej Siwiński, 60 years old, both peasants living in the village Wola korytnicka and presented Us a female child which was born today in the village Wola Korytnicka, at 5 a.m. with his legal wife Julianna nee Gawor, 25 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, by the priest Fortunat Kietliński, local parish vicar, the child was given the name Bronisława and the godparents were Stanisław Paszkiewicz, Korytnica parish's organist and Bronisława Gawor as well as Emil Gawor and Marianna Skolimowska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and because of their illiteracy it was signed only by Us.

Priest Jan Radomyski, Korytnica parish parson.

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
who

Replies: 86

Post Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:20 am      Post subject:

marcelproust wrote:
who wrote:

I am working on it.

Thanks Marcel!
ohiopolishgurl1972

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:22 pm      Post subject: Russian Translation of birth record - Jan Kapera

Hello Marcel,

I would greatly appreciate a translation of this birth record. Koniusza Parish, village of Łyszkowice 1892. I know the parents are Tomasz Kapera and Anna Strojek...son Jan. I can also see there is a later handwritten notation of Jan's death? 11/16/1977 in Wierzbnie? Not sure if my deduction is correct. It is entry #27. Thank you!

Jan Kapera birth 1892.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  116.13 KB

Jan Kapera birth 1892.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:14 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation of birth record - Jan Kapera

ohiopolishgurl1972 wrote:
Hello Marcel,

I would greatly appreciate a translation of this birth record. Koniusza Parish, village of Łyszkowice 1892. I know the parents are Tomasz Kapera and Anna Strojek...son Jan. I can also see there is a later handwritten notation of Jan's death? 11/16/1977 in Wierzbnie? Not sure if my deduction is correct. It is entry #27. Thank you!

Łyszkowice

It happened in Koniusza on the 23rd day of February/6th day of March 1892, at 3 p.m.
Appeared permanent resident of Łyszkowice located in Koniusza commune: Tomasz Kapera, farmer, 34 year old, in the presence of Józef Solarz, 43 years old and Ignacy Pryk, 34 years old, farmers from Łyszkowice and presented Us a male child, born today at 3 a.m., with his legal wife Anna nee Strojek, 22 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, by the priest Aleksander Słowikowski, Proszowice parish vicar priest, the child was given the name Jan and the godparents were: Kacper Świątek and Marianna Siemońska.
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us.

Priest Wojciech Brol, serving as Civil Registrar.

Left marigin note: Died on the 16th day of November 1977 in Wierzbno. Death act number 33/77 stored in Koniusza Registry Office.

mgrudeski

Replies: 5

Post Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:00 pm      Post subject:

szukajwarchiwach.pl/58/124/0/1/55/skan/full/fSeZeCB-TYbTYBA3GioEiA
mgrudeski

Replies: 5

Post Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:05 pm      Post subject:

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/58/124/0/1/55/skan/full/hSeZeC8-TYbTYBA3GioEiA
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:36 pm      Post subject:

mgrudeski wrote:
szukajwarchiwach.pl/58/124/0/1/55/skan/full/fSeZeCB-TYbTYBA3GioEiA

Nr 7
Białobrzegi
Tomasz Paweł Grodecki

It happened in Białobrzegi on the 9th/21st day of January 1876, at 4 p.m.
Appeared in person Jan Grodecki, townsman, 42 years old, living in Białobrzegi, in the presence of Józef Pękacki, 54 years old and Wawrzyniec Pękacki, 45 years old, both townsmans living in Białobrzegi and presented Us a male child, born in Białobrzegi on the 4th/16th day of January of the current year, at 10 p.m. with his legal wife Józefa nee Górczyńska, 35 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Marcin Dwornikiewicz, the child was given two names: Tomasz Paweł and the godparents were: Walenty śledziewski and Weronika Olszewska.
This act was read to illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us.

Priest M. Dwornikiewicz, serving as Civil Registrar.

Halkamm

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:17 pm      Post subject: Polish and Russian records translation

Thanks for these translations.

Antoni_Brkyman_Marriage_.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.43 MB

Antoni_Brkyman_Marriage_.jpeg

Ludwika_Kaminski_D_1892.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  579.24 KB

Ludwika_Kaminski_D_1892.jpeg

Maryanna Zebroska_1861b_84.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  711.88 KB

Maryanna Zebroska_1861b_84.jpeg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:21 am      Post subject: Re: Polish and Russian records translation

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 188, 189, 190 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 189 of 338

Jump to: