PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 457, 458, 459 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:29 pm      Post subject: Re: Dead sister's notes

marcelproust wrote:
Linda Lawrence wrote:
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and I need your knowledge and help.
My sister died recently, and her colleagues found the notes in her desk drawer - which I attached it right now. We assume that these notes are hers because it was in her desk drawer, and also the hand-writing seem to be similar to hers as well. She loved Poland and always was writing in Polish even at home.

She was living in Poland and was doing her graduate programme while working part time. PLEASE PLEASE AND PLEASE help me to translate the notes. I beg you, please!

I am working on it.

Thank you sooo much, you are a star!
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:34 pm      Post subject: Re: Dead sister's notes

Linda Lawrence wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
Linda Lawrence wrote:
My sister died recently, and her colleagues found the notes in her desk drawer - which I attached it right now. We assume that these notes are hers because it was in her desk drawer, and also the hand-writing seem to be similar to hers as well. She loved Poland and always was writing in Polish even at home.

She was living in Poland and was doing her graduate programme while working part time. PLEASE PLEASE AND PLEASE help me to translate the notes. I beg you, please!

I am working on it.

14th day od January 2020

The pros:
- I am grateful for the roof over my head
- I am greatful for the food
- I am greatful for the work
- I am greatful for the beauty

The cons:
- dark rook
- rainy weather
- sometimes the lack of support/understanding from t. (word or name, lowercase letter)
- insecurity, everything is like a house of cards
- tha lack of freedom, I feel trapped in this room because everything is far away

Negative sides of t:

- he throws all his anger towards me. He gives a minimal sense of security. He is demanding. He doesn't give me a break, he always asks for something.

- He does not pay attention to what I do around the house. He only notices what I don't do. He is always negative. He rarely has something positive to say or offer. He often stresses me. I feel much better when we're apart but later i miss him.
I think I need more freedom. I need to have my own independent place where I can rest 100%!

PAYPAL: [email protected]

Last edited by marcelproust on Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:28 am      Post subject:

a4u2fear wrote:
Looking for the attached death record to please be translated. Thanks so mucH!

It happened on the 1st day of November 1816. In front of Us, Gniezno Fara* parish church parson, serving as Civil Registrar for Gniezno commune located in Poznań department in Gniezno county and municipality, appeared: sławetni**: Kazimierz Badowski, fisherman, 29 years old and Marcin Jagodziński, shoemaker master, 52 years old, both living in Gniezno Grzybowo, neighbours and they declared that sławetny** Marcin Wysocki, fisherman, 33 years old living in Gniezno Grzybowo, husband of living in Gniezno Grzybowo sławetna** Antonina Wysocka nee Piechocka, died on the 31st day of October of the current year, at 9 p.m., in the house number 526 located at the Grzybowska street.
This act had been read and signed by Us. The declarants are illiterate.
Priest Maciej Dutkiewicz, Gniezno Fara parish church parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

*Fara: word used formerly to describe parish church.
**sławetni: plural form of the word sławetny/sławetna [sławetny: male, sławetna: female]. Term used to describe a middle-class craftsman.

Last edited by marcelproust on Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:34 am      Post subject: Re: marriage Antoni Samelko translation

adamsam wrote:
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/58/133/0/1/3/skan/full/t0n9Ng-H1mMfsxej3Bu_sw

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/58/133/0/1/3/skan/full/TDq-ZPkV34DdrvisxIldFA

1823 2 Antoni Samełka Sylwester, Marianna Arciszewska Marianna Trzonkowska Wojciech, Anna Żebrowska Grabowo Remarks: brat stryj. Wawrzyniec Samełka brat wuj. Stanisław Tarnacki stryjowie Józef Trzonkowski i Maciej Trzonkowski
Place: Ciemianka i Ławsk Miejsce przechowywania ksiąg:
Archiwum Parafialne Indeks dodał: igoriosso

I am hoping this scan matches and I can get a translation as Antoni Samelka would be my 3x great grandfather. It has been a long and tedious search and would be an great addition to my family histoy.

this scans refer to death certificates.

Linda Lawrence

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:05 am      Post subject: Re: Dead sister's notes

marcelproust wrote:
Linda Lawrence wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
Linda Lawrence wrote:

I am working on it.

14th day od January 2020

The pros:
- I am grateful for the roof over my head
- I am greatful for the food
- I am greatful for the work
- I am greatful for the beauty

The cons:
- darm rook
- rainy weather
- sometimes the lack of support/understanding from t. (word or name, lowercase letter)
- insecurity, everything is like a house of cards
- tha lack of freedom, I feel trapped in this room because everything is far away

Negative sides of t:

- he throws all his anger towards me. He gives a minimal sense of security. He is demanding. He doesn't give me a break, he always asks for something.

- He does not pay attention to what I do around the house. He only notices what I don't do. He is always negative. He rarely has something positive to say or offer. He often stresses me. I feel much better when we're apart but later i miss him.
I think I need more freedom. I need to have my own independent place where I can rest 100%!

God bless you, thank you
a4u2fear

Replies: 230

Post Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:18 am      Post subject:

thank you marcel, i sent a donation.
adamsam

Replies: 73

Post Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:26 am      Post subject: Re: marriage Antoni Samelko translation

marcelproust wrote:
adamsam wrote:

1823 2 Antoni Samełka Sylwester, Marianna Arciszewska Marianna Trzonkowska Wojciech, Anna Żebrowska Grabowo Remarks: brat stryj. Wawrzyniec Samełka brat wuj. Stanisław Tarnacki stryjowie Józef Trzonkowski i Maciej Trzonkowski

I am hoping this scan matches and I can get a translation as Antoni Samelka would be my 3x great grandfather. It has been a long and tedious search and would be an great addition to my family histoy.

I am sorry for the confusion, but I believe I know I copied the wrong link. I am attaching a copy the document and hope that it helps.

Samelko-Trzonkowska marriage 1823.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  380.07 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Samelko-Trzonkowska marriage 1823.PNG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:59 pm      Post subject: Re: marriage Antoni Samelko translation

adamsam wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
adamsam wrote:

I am sorry for the confusion, but I believe I know I copied the wrong link. I am attaching a copy the document and hope that it helps.

It is still the wrong document.

nshefler

Replies: 5

Post Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:21 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

marcelproust wrote:
nshefler wrote:
I have a few birth records that I'd really appreciate some help with translating. I tried to pick out the names, but as I don't speak Polish, I cannot actually read the records. Thank you!

I am working on it.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate your offer to help. I've been struggling with them for a while.
zack

Replies: 446

Post Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:05 pm      Post subject: Szydlowiec - IZRAELOWICZ Nochem

Thank you very much for translating this marriage registration
ZACK

101_8708.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  292.63 KB

101_8708.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:32 pm      Post subject: Re: Szydlowiec - IZRAELOWICZ Nochem

zack wrote:
Thank you very much for translating this marriage registration
ZACK

Please always send the source link.

It happened in Szydłowiec on the 5th day of October 1840, at 1 p.m.
Appeared old covenant jew Michel Cuker, local synagogue supervisor

and old covenant jew Nachemia Izraelowicz*, widower, trader living in Przytyk, 40 years old, born in Przytyk, son of Izrael Joskowicz** and Esta, late spouses who lived in Przytyk,

and Brocha Koślewiczowna***, servant living in Szydłowiec, widow, 50 years old, daughter of daylabourer Kisiel Moszkowicz**** and Maria Kiślowa*****, late spouses who lived in Szydłowiec

in the presence of the witnesses:

Nojch Sztokman, 69 years old and Abram Szoldyner, 35 years old, both teachers****** living in Szydlowiec

and declared that in front of Him, today, a religious marriage was concluded, between:
Nachemia Izraelowicz, widower and Brocha Koślewiczowa, widow and that this marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced on 19th and 26th days of September abd 3rd day of October of the current year.
There were no obstacles to this marriage.
Newlyweds declared they did not make prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the present and signed by the synagogue supervisor, Nojch Sztokman and Abram Szoldyner. The others are illiterate.

synagogue supervisor's signature
witnesses' signatures
Civil Registrar's signature

*Izraelowicz: son of Izrael
**Joskowicz: son of Josek
***Kiślewiczowna: daughter of Kisiel
****Moszkowicz: son of Moszek
*****Kiślowa: wife of Kisiel
******teacher: melamed

mariage.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.68 MB

mariage.jpg

a4u2fear

Post Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:20 pm      Post subject:

Marcel, you translated this in a document for me:

He lived in Dębowiec and died in Dębowiec - according to the death certificate extracted on the 25th day of the current month and year, from Strzyżewo parish church book.

He died prior to 1811.....Do you know if the records are online and if they are where? Familysearch?
a4u2fear

Post Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:25 pm      Post subject:

Looking for translation of this marriage (it's a long one, i'll send donation)

Vincent Badoski and Marianna Lewandowski 1815

Thanks as always

vincent badoski marriage mary lewandowski img 378 film 8027459-5.png
 Description:
fifth
 Filesize:  332.95 KB

vincent badoski marriage mary lewandowski img 378 film 8027459-5.png

vincent badoski marriage mary lewandowski img 378 film 8027459-4.png
 Description:
fourth
 Filesize:  456.59 KB

vincent badoski marriage mary lewandowski img 378 film 8027459-4.png

vincent badoski marriage mary lewandowski img 378 film 8027459-3.png
 Description:
third
 Filesize:  306.86 KB

vincent badoski marriage mary lewandowski img 378 film 8027459-3.png

vincent badoski marriage mary lewandowski img 378 film 8027459-2.png
 Description:
second
 Filesize:  412.2 KB

vincent badoski marriage mary lewandowski img 378 film 8027459-2.png

vincent badoski marriage mary lewandowski img 378 film 8027459-1.png
 Description:
first
 Filesize:  524.29 KB

vincent badoski marriage mary lewandowski img 378 film 8027459-1.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:15 pm      Post subject:

a4u2fear wrote:
Looking for translation of this marriage (it's a long one, i'll send donation)

Vincent Badoski and Marianna Lewandowski 1815

Thanks as always

I am working on it.

adamsam

Replies: 73

Post Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:18 pm      Post subject: Re: marriage Antoni Samelko translation

marcelproust wrote:
adamsam wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
adamsam wrote:

It is still the wrong document.

Attached is the document I was referring to for the marriage of Antoni Samelka(o) and Marianna Trozonkowska. this is the right one and I want to thank you for all your patience and understanding. I am sorry for submitting the wrong documents and my ignorance of the Polish language. I will be more diligent in the future.

Marriage Antoni Samelko 1823.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  841.59 KB

Marriage Antoni Samelko 1823.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 457, 458, 459 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 458 of 580

Jump to: