PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 193, 194, 195 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:58 am      Post subject: Re: Luczak document

crispm28 wrote:
Hello Marcel, Please translate this birth document for Marianna Luczak Thank you very much for all your past translations.
Christine

Village Wójcin

It happened in Wójcin on the 9th/21nd day of November 1871, at 11 a.m. Appeared in person Antoni Łuczak, farmer, 52 years old, living in Wójcin, in the presence of Kazimierz Reszka, 56 years old and Wojciech Zataj, 42 years old, farmers, living in Wójcin and presented Us a female child, born in Wójcin on the 7th/19th day of the current month and year, at 1 p.m., with his legal wife Małgorzata nee Lis, 20 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Marianna and the godparents were: Błażej Łuczak and Agnieszka Lis..
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us.
Priest F. Zwierzycki.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:08 am      Post subject: Re: Ignacy Pawyza document

crispm28 wrote:
Hello, I have another birth document for Ignacy Pawyza. Please translate when time permits.
Thank you
Christine https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/11/769/0/-/30#tabSkany

Wójcin

It happened in the village Wójcin on the 18th/31st day of July 1902, at 9 a.m.
Appeared in person JózefPawyza, farmer living in Wójcin, 34 years old, in the presence of Ludwik Piekarski, 38 years old and Idzi Wilczyński, 48 years old, farmers living in Wójcin and presented Us a male child, born in Wójcin on the 17th/30th day of July of the current year, at noon, with his legal wife Marianna nee Łuczak, 32 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest A. Zawadzki the child was given the name Ignacy and the godparents were: Józef Adamski and Józefa Tomaszewska.
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed by Us.

Wójcin parish administrator priest, A. Zawadzki.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:15 am      Post subject: Re: Birth record translation: Helena Kachel 1901

psurbanski wrote:
Hi, this is my first time asking for a translation...

Attached is the Birth Record of Helena Kachel born in 1901 in Goworowo, Poland. Could someone please do a full translation for me?

Thank you !!
Paul

Kruszewo

It happened in Goworowo on the 7th/20th day of January 1901, at 2 p.m.
Appeared in person: Adam Kachel, 25 years old, worker living in the village Kruszewo, in the presence of Jan Brodowski, 40 years old and Wincenty Szumiński, 43 years old, farmers living in the village Kruszewo and presented Us a female child, born in the village Kruszewo on the 2nd/15th day of the current month and year, at 10 a.m., with his legal wife Kazimiera nee Ziemicka, 20 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Ignacy Staniaszko the child was given the name Helena and the godparents were: Jan Brodowski and Anna Szumińska.
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed by Us.

Parson of Goworowo parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:58 am      Post subject:

who wrote:
Thank! Piotr Rowick & Konstancja? Polaska?

Połazie
owicki Piotr
with
Konstancja Połaska (Wardzik, a miss)

Liw, 17th/29th day of November 1899, at noon.

Witnesses: Teofil Połaski (Borkowicz), 26 years old, Feliks Połoski (pietrzak), 23 years old, noblemans, partial owners, living in Połazie

groom: Piotr Rowicki, 41 years old, widower after late Tekla nee Jaczewska, who died on the16th/28th day of July of the current year. Nobleman, partial owner, living in the village Rowiska in Korytnica parish, son of legal spouses: late Andrzej Rowicki and living nobleman living in Rowiska Małgorzata Rowicka nee Zaleska

and

Konstancja Połaska (Wardzik), a miss, 27 years old, daughter of Stanisław and Anna nee Kajszewska, legal spouses Połaski (Wardzik), noblemans, partial owners, living with her parents in Połązie, born in Połazie.

3 banns of marriage annouced in Liw and Korytnica parish churches: 31st October/12th November, 7nd/19th November and 14th/26th November of the current year.

Prenuptial agreement wasn't made.
All illiterate, signed only by the priest.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:16 am      Post subject: Re: please translate Bronislaw Krygier marriage

mcdonald0517 wrote:
Hello,
When time permits, I would greatly appreciate a translation for this 1900 marriage record for Bronislaw Krygier. It is #720 on the page. Been looking for him for years and finally found him!
All the best,
cynthia

It happened in Łódź town in The Holy Cross parish on the 1st/14th day of June 1900, at 6 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses Jozefat Lewandowski and Bolesław Mikiel, both of age, living in Łódź town, a religious marriage was concluded between:

Bronisław Krygier, a signel man, bookkeeper, 22 years old, living in Łódź, born in Wieczfnia parish located in Mława county, son of late August and his living wife Ewa nee Przyjemska

and

Józefa Hyży, a miss, 22 years old, living with her parents in Łódź, born in Łódź, daughter of Wincenty and his wife Amalia nee Bibel.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in local parish church on: 11th/23rd June and on the next two Sundays.
Newlyweds did not make prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony celebrated by the priest Donat Linart, local vicar.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses and signed by Us.

Priest's signature, on behalf of the parish's parson.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:27 am      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
Would you please translate the following two birth records, Maria Tylisz and Heronim Tylisz. Thank you very much.
Gene Tylisz

Lądek

It happened in Lądek on the 13th/26th day of September 1911, at 4 p.m.
Appeared Aleksander Tylisz, blacksmith, living in Lądek, 33 years old, in the presence of Ignacy Dulcet, 50 years old and Sylwester Karaśkiewicz, 40 years old, both farmers living in Lądek and presented Us a female child, informing that the child was born in Lądek on this day, at 6 a.m., with his legal wife Joanna nee Rzeszewska, 26 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Marianna and the godparents were: Ignacy Ulatowski and Wiktoria Dulcet.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and because of their illiteracy it was signed only by Us.

Priest Puchalski, parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:40 am      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
Here is the birth record for Heronim Tylisz

Lądek

It happened in Lądek on the 14th/27th day of September 1908, at 4 p.m.
Appeared Aleksander Tylisz, farmer, living in Lądek, 30 years old, in the presence of Konstanty Orchowski, 40 years old and Ignacy Dulcet, 48 years old, both farmers living in Lądek and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born yesterday in Lądek on at 9 a.m., with his legal wife Joanna nee Rzeszewska, 23 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Hieronim and the godparents were: Ignacy Ciszewski and Stanisława Orchowska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and because of their illiteracy it was signed only by Us.

Priest Puchalski, parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

Died on the 24th day of April 1981 in Lądek, Registry Office in Lądek, act number 18/81.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:54 am      Post subject: Re: Birth of Chaim Figa 1911

Mamornitza wrote:
I would appreciate a translation of this record.

It happened in Warsaw on the 11/24th day of March 1911, at 10 a.m.
Appeared in person father of the child, Ojzer Lejzerowicz, 30 years old, trader, resident of Szczytniki commune, located in Kielce governorate, living in the house number 1013 B, in the presence of the witnesses, both of age: Michel Diskip, house administrator, house number 993 and Izrael Tigel, private clerk, living in house number 1097 and presented Us a male child, born on the 7th/20th day of March of the current year, at 8 a.m., in the house where his father lives, son of the declarant and his legal wife Fajgla nee Fridman, 31 years old.
The child was given the name Chaim.
This act was read and signed by Us and the witnesses.

Warsaw Nonchristian Confessions Civil Registrar's signature.

mcdonald0517
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 960

Post Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:08 pm      Post subject:

Thanks so much for the translation. Without your translation work and willingness to help, my research would never have advanced. I am grateful.

Question about the Bronislaw Krygier marriage record - I noticed writing in the margins. Was there anything of importance written in the margins?

All the best,
Cynthia

Last edited by mcdonald0517 on Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:19 pm      Post subject:

mcdonald0517 wrote:
Thanks so much for the translation. I Will be happily donating for your efforts. Without your translation work and willingness to help, my research would never have advanced. I am grateful.

Question about the Bronislaw Krygier marriage record - I noticed writing in the margins. Was there anything of importance written in the margins?

All the best,
Cynthia

On the left marigin there is a note that the priest made a mistake and he crossed out the name Emma and wrote that the crossed out word doesn't matter and the name Ewa should be written.

jwozniak

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:39 am      Post subject: Birth Record

Hi,

I would like to request a translation for this birth record.
Here's the link, if needed:
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/4/955/0/-/4/skan/full/qnl8EIiYVjHZYan6MeL4RA

Thank you,
Josh

Gawelko, Anna - Birth (1895) #89 (Cropped).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  319.74 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Gawelko, Anna - Birth (1895) #89 (Cropped).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:46 am      Post subject: Re: Birth Record

jwozniak wrote:
Hi,

I would like to request a translation for this birth record.
Here's the link, if needed:
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/4/955/0/-/4/skan/full/qnl8EIiYVjHZYan6MeL4RA

Thank you,
Josh

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:21 am      Post subject: Re: Wasilewskis in Różan

megsiek86 wrote:
It has been a number of years since I've visited here! I got to thinking maybe I had discovered all I could about my Babcia's family, when last week I stumbled across some more records on Geneteka of her cousins in Różan. I was wondering if I could have their records translated, so that I can look into whether there are descendants still living there, as I know at least that Aleksandra was married. Many thanks in advance!

Megan

Dzbądz
Nr 99

It happened in Różan on the 20th day of April/3rd day of May 1908, at 3 p.m.
Appeared in person: Aleksander Wasielewski, farmer, 21 years old from Dzbądz, in the presence of Antoni Makowski, 40 years old and Franciszek Filipiak, 61 years old, both farmers from Dzbądz and presented Us a female child, born today in Dzbądz, at 9 a.m., with his wife Józefa nee Dobrzyńska, 21 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the canon priest Jankowski the child was given the name Aleksander and the godparents were: Franciszek Mroczkowski and Albert Mroczkowski.
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us.
Różan parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Remigiusz Jankowski.

Left marigin note: Died on the 18th day of July 1993 in Różan. Death act number 21/1993 stored in Registry Office in Różan.

BaldygoR

Replies: 8

Post Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:22 pm      Post subject: Cyrillic Russian Translation to English

Attached is the death record of my great grandmother EWA (LIS) BALDYGA, daughter of Franciszka and Maryanna (maiden name unavailable) Lis. I am hoping that it contains information other than their names, date of death and locations that could aid me in my research about their histories.
Thank you,
Bob Baldygo

Ewa Lis Baldyga Death Record 07 22 1900.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Ewa Lis Baldyga Death Record 07 22 1900.pdf
 Filesize:  131.47 KB
 Downloaded:  263 Time(s)

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:48 pm      Post subject: Re: Cyrillic Russian Translation to English

BaldygoR wrote:
Attached is the death record of my great grandmother EWA (LIS) BALDYGA, daughter of Franciszka and Maryanna (maiden name unavailable) Lis. I am hoping that it contains information other than their names, date of death and locations that could aid me in my research about their histories.
Thank you,
Bob Baldygo

Poścień

It happened in Chorzele on the 10th/23rd day of July 1900, at 11 a.m.
Appeared Piotr Bałdyga, 70 years old and Jan Bałdyga, 40 years old, farmers from the village Poścień and the declared that on the 8th/21st day of July of the current year, at 11 a.m., died in the vilage Poścień Ewa Bałdyga, farmer, 70 years olod, daughter of late spouses: Franciszek Lis and Marianna Lis, born in the village Zalas, she left her widowed husband, aforementioned Piotr Bałdyga.
After eye belief about Ewa Bałdyga's death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed by Us.

Chorzele parish vicar priest's signature
Priest Aleksander Kasiński, serving as Civil Registrar.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 193, 194, 195 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 194 of 338

Jump to: