PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 462, 463, 464 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:42 pm      Post subject: Re: Jozef Baranowski

JGwizdowski wrote:
Thank you so much for your help on the Baranowski records! You are helping me immensely in tracking down new information. Attached is the birth record for Jozef Baranowski, who's marriage record you provided a translation earlier.

If you would be so kind, I would be very grateful for a proper translation of the attached birth record no 9 on the page.

I am particularly interested in the age of the mother and father, and the mother's maiden name. Her maiden name appears elsewhere as Koniecpolska, which seems to be a very archaic name.

As always, thank you so much for your help!

Joe

Kobrzeniec Nowy

It happened on the 19th day of January 1823, at 11 a.m.. In front of Us, priest Antoni Zawidzki, administrator of Rogowo parish, serving as Civil Registrar for Rogowo commune locsated in Płock district and Płock voivodeship, appeared peasant Jan Baranowski, 30 years old, living in Kobrzeniec Mały, coachman working in manor house, and presented Us a male child, born in his house number 3 on the 15th day of the current month and year, at 4 a.m., with him and his wife Marianna nee Rutkowska, 30 years old and his wish is to name the child Józef.
The above statement and child's presentation took place in the presence of the peasants: Józef Chojnowski, 30 years old, farmer from Kobrzeniec Nowy and Dominik Leszczyński, 32 years old, farmer living in Kobrzeniec Nowy, who are not the relatives, all romancatholics.
This act was read to the illiterate present and signed by the registrar.

Priest Antoni Zawidzki, Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:54 pm      Post subject:

starshadow wrote:
Please help me translate this 1852 death record for Jan Wojcicki in Mikolajki, Szczepankowo parish.

Nr 48
Mikołajki

It happened in Szczepankowo on the 5th/17th day of May 1852, at 10 a.m.
Appeared Tomasz Osmulski, 44 years old and Wojciech Szreter, 37 years old, peasants, farmers from Mikołajki, and they declared that on the 3rd/15th day of May of the current year, at 2 a.m. died Jan Wojcicki, peasant, farmer who lived in Mikołajki, 56 years old, , son of late spouses: Józef Wojcik and his wife of uknown name, peasants from Dębowo. He left his widowed wife Kunegunda nee Szustak (could be written Szostak) in Mikołajki.
After eye belief about Jan Wojcicki's death this act was read to the illiterate declarants.

Priest Wojciech Wyszyński, parson of Szczepankowo parish.

zise

Replies: 40

Post Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:19 pm      Post subject: Re: polish marriage record translation help

marcelproust wrote:
zise wrote:
Hi

can someone please translate these records of my grandparents?
Thanks

Ayzyk  Jankielowicz Mordkowicz
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1879/0/1/30/skan/full/yIQKr5iQOANFJpZ9TFhPAw
Ayzyk  Jankielowicz Mordkowic Death Miedzyrzec 1812 - Akt 65

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/58/144/0/1/3/skan/full/46G676RGbzEs27jTBRGsnw
Jankielowicz Hana Death Kozienice 1811 - Akt 195

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/58/144/0/1/11/skan/full/Su8S7cWYQhsW10WjWwzrvA
Mordkowicz Mosiek Death kozienice 1819 - Akt 163

I will do it.

Hi
Did you have a chance to do it?

Thanks
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:00 am      Post subject: Re: polish marriage record translation help

zise wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
zise wrote:
Hi

can someone please translate these records of my grandparents?
Thanks

Ayzyk  Jankielowicz Mordkowicz
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1879/0/1/30/skan/full/yIQKr5iQOANFJpZ9TFhPAw
Ayzyk  Jankielowicz Mordkowic Death Miedzyrzec 1812 - Akt 65

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/58/144/0/1/3/skan/full/46G676RGbzEs27jTBRGsnw
Jankielowicz Hana Death Kozienice 1811 - Akt 195

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/58/144/0/1/11/skan/full/Su8S7cWYQhsW10WjWwzrvA
Mordkowicz Mosiek Death kozienice 1819 - Akt 163

I will do it.

Hi
Did you have a chance to do it?

Thanks

nr 65
death record for Ajzyk Jankielowicz, from Międzyrzecz town, of Jewish faith.

It happened on the 9th day of march 1812, at 10 a.m.
It front of Us, Międzyrzecz parish parson, serving as the Civil Registrar for Międzyrzecz commune located in Radzyń county, in Siedlce department, appeared old covenant jews: Lejbko Herszkowicz, 40 years old, hosier and Ajzyk Jankielowicz, 21 years old, hosier, both living in Międzyrzecz town and they declared that on the 8th day of the current month and year, at 9 p.m.m died in Międzyrzecz town in the house owned by Lewek Wirzbicki, pottery master, located at Brzyska street number 234: Alzyk Jankielowicz, 1 year old, son of Jankiel Mordkowicz and Gołda nee Beniaminiowicz. He lived in Biała town (i think it is about Biała Podlaska), tanner.
This act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed by Us.

Nr 195
Hana Jankielówna

It happened on the 18th day of August 1811, at 3 p.m.
In front of Us, priest Konrad Kazimierz Rutkowski, Kozienice parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar for Kozienice commune, located in Kozienice county in Radom department, appeared: Nachum Abrachamowicz, jew, living in Howno (maybe the priest made a mistake and wanted to write Kowno) in Austrian country, who came here (came or maybe settled, it is not specified), 30 years old and Szmul Judkiewicz, teacher (i think it refers to a Cheder teacher), living in Kozienice, 40 years old and they declared that on the 18th day of the current month and year, in the house number 250, at 6 a.m. died Hana Jankielówna, 25 years old, wife of the declarant Nachum Abrachamowicz.
This act was read and signed by us and the witnesses mentioned in this act.

Priest Konrad Kazimierz Rutkowski, serving as Civil Registrar for the Kozienice parish and town.

Priest Adam Kukiel, Civil Registrar.

Markowicz Mosiek

It happened on the 20th day of December 1812. In front of Us. In front of Us, parish parson and Civil Registrar, appeared: Szmul Judkowicz and Abraham Lewkowicz, teachers (probobly Chedar teachers) from Kozienice and they declared that at 1??? p.m., in the house nr 5???(can't read it) died Mosiek Markowicz, 30 years old, rigger (outfitter?, someone who repairs rigging). He was sent from Brzeźnica???? to visit the doctor. Son of Mortka and Dobra.
This act was read and written down and signed.

Priest Józef Baranowski, Kozienice parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

LadaClan

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:35 pm      Post subject: Birth record translation

I am searching for clues to this family. I need a translation of this birth/baptism record. I believe it is for Stanislaw Gnatowski, son of Anna Gnatowska, born 1852 in Poniaty Wielkie.

stanislaw_birth186.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  2 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

stanislaw_birth186.png

Visit poster's website
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:42 pm      Post subject: Re: Birth record translation

LadaClan wrote:
I am searching for clues to this family. I need a translation of this birth/baptism record. I believe it is for Stanislaw Gnatowski, son of Anna Gnatowska, born 1852 in Poniaty Wielkie.

I am working on it.

Irek

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:16 pm      Post subject: Re: Birth record translation

LadaClan wrote:

In Polish:
PONIATY KĘCKI Działo się to w WINNICY dnia pierwszego/trzynastego grudnia tysiąc osiemset pięćdziesiątego drugiego roku o godzinia trzeciej po południu
= Stawiła się Anna Chmielewska akuszerka lat pięćdziesiąt licząca w Poniatach Ciborach [PONIATY CIBORY] zamieszkała W przytomności Józefa Kózkowskiego [Józef Kuskowski] lat trzydzieści i Karola Pokrzywnickiego [Karol Porzywnicki] lat dwadzieścia cztery mających obydwóch Dziedziców części w Poniatach Kęckach [PONIATY KĘCKI] zamieszkałych i okazała nam dziecię płci męskiej urodzone w Poniatach Kęckach [PONIATY KĘCKI] dnia dzisiejszego o godzinie drugiej przed południem, spłodzone z Anny Gnatowskiej [ANNA GNATOWSKA] bezmężnej lat dziewiętnaście liczącej =
Dziecięciu temu na chrzcie świetym w dniu dzisiejszym odbytym nadane zostało imię STANISŁAW, a rodzicami chrzestnymi byli Leon Poniatowski i Karolina Wardzińska =
Akt ten stawającemu i świadkom przeczytane, przez nas tylko podpisany został, osoby w akcie wyrażone pisać nie umieją.
Ksiądz Antoni Grodzki - Proboszcz
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:51 am      Post subject: Re: Birth record translation

LadaClan wrote:

Nr 186
Poniaty Kęcki

It happened in Winnica on the 1st/13th day of December 1852, at 3 p.m.
Appeared Anna Chmielewska, midwife, 50 years old, living in Powiaty Cibory, in the presence of Józef Kózkowski, 30 years old and Karol Pokrzywnicki, 24 years old, both partial heirs* living in Poniaty Kęcki and presented Us a male child, born today in Poniaty Kęcki, at 10 a.m., born with Anna Gnatowska, unmarried, 19 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Stanisław and the godparents were: Leon Poniatowski and Karolina Wardzińśka.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, signed only by Us, becuase the persons mentioned in this act are illiterate.
Priest Antoni Grodzki, parson of the parish.

*petty nobility, partial owners. Owners of only part of a single village.

cwk1958

Replies: 19

Post Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:52 pm      Post subject: Roch Gotowicki Birth Record No. 82

Good Evening:

I believe this is the birth record of my great grandfather. I was wondering if it would be possible, at your earliest convenience, to translate the document. I have included a jpeg file of the record number 82 along with the direct link to the Geneteka database location.

Record No. 82
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0151d&sy=1836&kt=1&plik=080-083.jpg#zoom=0.977366255144033&x=0&y=690

Thanking you in advance.
Cindy Kluz

082 Roch Gotowicki Birth 1836 Geneteka.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  785.46 KB

082  Roch Gotowicki Birth 1836 Geneteka.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:54 pm      Post subject: Re: Roch Gotowicki Birth Record No. 82

cwk1958 wrote:
Good Evening:

I believe this is the birth record of my great grandfather. I was wondering if it would be possible, at your earliest convenience, to translate the document. I have included a jpeg file of the record number 82 along with the direct link to the Geneteka database location.

Record No. 82
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0151d&sy=1836&kt=1&plik=080-083.jpg#zoom=0.977366255144033&x=0&y=690

Thanking you in advance.
Cindy Kluz

Nr 89
Wróblewko

It happened in Pałuki, on the 6th/18th day of August 1836, at 1 p.m.
Appeared peasant Józef Gotowicki, shepherd, 32 years old, living in Wróblewko, in the presence of Adam Popielarski, 38 years old and Jakub Popielarski, 49 years old, farmers living in Wróblewko, and presented Us a male child, born yesterday at 8 p.m. with his wife Franciszka nee Kuligowska, 25 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Roch, and the godparents were: honourable Jakub Krasnodębski, heir to the property of Pałuki and Eleonora Kozłowska, a miss.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and was signed by Us. The declarant and witnesses are illiterate.

Priest Piotr Kolpiński, vicar of Pałuki parish.

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
jajan

Replies: 71

Post Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:14 am      Post subject: Translation of 2 Marriage Records Needed

Hi Marcel,

Could you please provide translations of these two marriage records from Wizajny parish in Suwalki, when you get a chance? It would be very helpful and appreciated. Thank-You! jajan.

1827 Jedrzej Jankowski #31
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/63/169/0/1/51/str/1/4/15/3gRPVgLVOLmk7IihjwXzfw/#tabSkany

1860 Jan Jankowski #22
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/63/169/0/1/83/str/1/3/15/_vBcWIMUk3IdJcn80fU6RA/#tabSkany

Jankowski 1860 - 22.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.84 MB

Jankowski 1860 - 22.jpg

Jankowski 1827-31.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.89 MB

Jankowski 1827-31.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:17 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation of 2 Marriage Records Needed

jajan wrote:
Hi Marcel,

Could you please provide translations of these two marriage records from Wizajny parish in Suwalki, when you get a chance? It would be very helpful and appreciated. Thank-You! jajan.

1827 Jedrzej Jankowski #31
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/63/169/0/1/51/str/1/4/15/3gRPVgLVOLmk7IihjwXzfw/#tabSkany

1860 Jan Jankowski #22
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/63/169/0/1/83/str/1/3/15/_vBcWIMUk3IdJcn80fU6RA/#tabSkany

Stołupianki

It happened in Wiżajny town on the 29th day of October 1827, at 2 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Wilhelm Grojewski, farmer from the village Kłajpeda, 35 years old and Jan Sznejdat???, gardener living in the village Stołupianki, 22 years old, neighbour of after-mentioned Jędrzej Jankowski, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Jędrzej Jankowski, a young man, farmer living in the village Stołupianki, born in the village Kłapjeda, son of spouses: Tomasz jankowski and Róża Jankowska nee Kowzan, who live in Kłajpeda, 24 years old

and

Krystyna Szneyder, a miss, daughter of Jan and Anna, spouses Szneyder, who live in the village Stołupianki, 18 years old, born and living with her parents in Stołupianki.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced on: 14th, 21st and 28th days of October of the current year in local parish.
Bride's parents, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission to this marriage.
There were no obstacles to this marriage.
Newlyweds declared they did not make prenuptial agreement.

This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us.

Priest Milaszewski, parson of Wiżajny parish.

Kramnik

It happened in Wiżajny town, on the 29th day of October 1860, at 2 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Krystian Rejbis, 30 years old and Marcin Jagucki, 35 years old, both farmers living in Kramnik, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Jan Jankowski, a young man, living with his parents on the farm in Kramnik, born in Żelazkowizna, son of spouses, gardeners: Andrzej Jankowski and Krystyna Jankowska nee Mikołajć, 26 years old

and

Wilhelmina Rydzewska, a miss, born in Plewki, living with her mother on the farm in Kramnik, daughter of spouses: late Frydrych Rydzewski and living Dorota Rydzewska nee Tomaszewska, 28 years old.

this marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in Wiżajny parish church, on Sunday days: 7th, 14th and 21st days of October of the current year.

Newlyweds declared they did not make prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Jerzy Lewkiewicz, administrator of Wiżajny parish.
This act was read and signed only by Us, because the persons mentioned in this act are illiterate.

Priest Jerzy Lewkiewicz, administrator of Wiżajny parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kurt1322

Replies: 66

Post Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:42 am      Post subject: Death Record Help

I would very much appreciate a full translation of this death record for Jan Kostecki.

Thank you very much,
Kurt

1816-Jan Kostecki Dc @ 78.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  707.72 KB

1816-Jan Kostecki Dc @ 78.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:04 pm      Post subject: Re: Death Record Help

Kurt1322 wrote:
I would very much appreciate a full translation of this death record for Jan Kostecki.

Thank you very much,
Kurt

Próchnowo

It happened on the 25th day of February 1816, at 9 a.m.
In front of Us, as above, appeared Michał Kostecki, shepherd, morgownik*, 50 years old, in the presence of Franciszek Dekelczyk???, 50 years old, komornik from Próchnowo and declared that on the 24th day of the current month and year, at 8 a.m., in his house number 8, died his father Jan Kostecki, beggar, 78 years old, he left his wife Marianna nee Kozowska and two underaged children: Katarzyna and Tomasz. The cause of death: oedema**.
This act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed by Us.

Priest Konstanty Budziński, serving as Civil Registrar.

*morgownik: peasant who owns a small amount of land. He was obliged to serfdom depending on the amount of land he owned.
** US word: edema: A condition characterized by an excess of watery fluid collecting in the cavities or tissues of the body.

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
mcdonald0517
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:33 pm      Post subject: Please translate Krygier Marriage record

Hello,

When you have the opportunity, I would appreciate a translation of this marriage record for Bronislaw Jan Krygier. Please also translate the note in the margin.

Thank you so much,
Cynthia

Bronislaw Jan Krygier Marriage.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  526.76 KB

Bronislaw Jan Krygier Marriage.jpg

Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 462, 463, 464 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 463 of 581

Jump to: