PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:09 am      Post subject: Grandparents from Bojanow

I am looking for information on the families of my grandparents. My grandfather was John Michael (Jan) Iskra (1894-1960) and my grandmother was Sophie (Sofia Brygida) Grodz (or Gradzki) (1897-1988). Both of them were born in or near Bojanow, Nisko, and they emigrated separately to the United States in 1913. They settled in Passaic, New Jersey, and were married there in 1917. My grandfather's parents were Blazej Iskra and Anna Gusciora, and my grandmother's parents were Jacob Gradzki and Antonina Ofiara, about whom I know nothing except their names.
zefir454

Replies: 48

Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:43 pm      Post subject: Antonina Ofiara

All I could find was a record of Apolonia Ofiara. Here he is: Antonina Ofiara of the daughter of Józef and Anna née Michnik, born May 30, 1871, house number 90, grandfather's name Michał, grandmother's name Katarzyna née Mojek, father Anna-Walenty, mother Anna-Marianna née Belcarz.
I also found the death certificate of Anna Guścior from 1890, she was 80 years old and she was a widow.
That's all I found.

anna gusc..jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.8 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

anna gusc..jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: