PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 465, 466, 467  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2114

Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:54 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request -Zagorow parish marriage record

bigmakusa wrote:
Would appreciate your help in translating this 1815 marriage record from the Zagorow parish

I am working on it.

Nikolaus Jäger

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:37 pm      Post subject:

Hello Community,
I am doing genealogy and am not getting anywhere at the moment.
Maybe there is someone here who can help me further.
I am in front of important documents about my ancestors in Polish (ALT) script. Is there someone here who can translate it to Ponisch for Russian or German in block letters. I would also be willing to pay for the work as long as it is not too expensive.here is an example from Scripture. There are about 6 pages. these do not have to be completely decrypted

kind regats Nikolaus Jäger

Polnisch2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.28 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Polnisch2.jpg

Poucinette

Replies: 26

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:59 am      Post subject: Mariage Maryanna FOLENTARSKA x Marcin KIPIGROCH

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1464d&sy=1852a&kt=2&plik=037-039.jpg#zoom=1&x=529&y=1737

Acte 37

Bonjour,

Merci pour la traduction de l'acte de mariage. Remariage ?

Merci pour votre aide en ces temps difficiles.

Bonne journée

Cordialement

Patricia
Poucinette

Replies: 26

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:45 am      Post subject: Acte de mariage Joseph HADRYSIAK et Marta BRENDLER

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=2470d&sy=1923b&kt=1&plik=394-395.jpg#zoom=1.25&x=1853&y=1140

Acte 395

Bonsoir,

Merci pour la traduction de cet acte de mariage et votre aide.

Cordialement

Patricia
a4u2fear

Replies: 100

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:03 pm      Post subject:

Could you please translate the second marriage down between Martin Wisniewski and Regina Podrybinska?

It's in Ostrowo in 1827.

Thank you

Martin Wisniewski marriage Regina Podrybinska film 8021040 img 498.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.33 MB

a4u2fear

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:04 pm      Post subject:

Could you please translate the second marriage down between Martin Wisniewski and Regina Podrybinska?

It's in Ostrowo in 1827.

Thank you

Description:
 Filesize:  1.33 MB

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:40 pm      Post subject:

Nikolaus Jäger wrote:
Hello Community,
I am doing genealogy and am not getting anywhere at the moment.
Maybe there is someone here who can help me further.
I am in front of important documents about my ancestors in Polish (ALT) script. Is there someone here who can translate it to Ponisch for Russian or German in block letters. I would also be willing to pay for the work as long as it is not too expensive.here is an example from Scripture. There are about 6 pages. these do not have to be completely decrypted

kind regats Nikolaus Jäger

Nr 28
Zamoście (nowadays Zamość)
and
Komorowo (nowadays Komorów)

It happened in Secymin on the 4th/16th day of November 1862, at 1 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: czynszownik* Antoni Wolski, living in Granica, 40 years old and Bogumił Pahl, czynszownik living in Zamość, 46 years old,
a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Jan Lott, widower, czynszownik, living in Zamość, 57 years old, born in Szymanów, with Anna lott, a miss, who died in poznańskie region**. His marriage with late Justyna Lott nee Birnbaum was dissolved by her death on the 19th February 1856

and

Rozalia Lipińska, a widow, 47 years old, daughter of farmer Jerzy and Rozalia nee Biderek, spouses Kaszminder, who died outside Warsaw***. She was born in Wiersze, living in Komorów. Her marriage with late Karol Lipiński was dissolved by his death on 14th/26th December 1856.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced on:

21st October/2nd November, 28th October/9th November and 4th/16th November of the current year announced in evangelical filial church in Secymin.
There were no obstacles to this marriage.
Newlyweds declared they did not make prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses and was signed by Us.
Newlyweds and declarants are illiterate.

Priest Albert, administrator of Secymin filial church.

*czynszownik: peasant paying rent instead of serfdom
**poznańskie region: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Duchy_of_Posen
***outside Warsaw: it is not specified where exactly. It seems in area outside of the city limits of Warsaw.

Last edited by marcelproust on Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:50 pm      Post subject:

a4u2fear wrote:

It's in Ostrowo in 1827.

Thank you

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:07 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Request -Zagorow parish marriage record

bigmakusa wrote:
Would appreciate your help in translating this 1815 marriage record from the Zagorow parish

It happened on the 13th November 1815.
In front of Us, Wawrzyniec Przepierczyński, Civil Registrar of Zagórów commune, located in Konin county in Kalisz department, appeared:

Franciszek Kłak, a young man, according to the birth certificate extracted from the book of Blizanów parish he is 34 years old, servant living in the village Skokum, son of late parents: Wojciech and Teresa, spouses Kłak, who lived on the farm in the village Biskupice

and

Katarzyna Kozłowska, a miss, according to the birth certificate extracted from the book of Lądek parish she is 22 years old, living in the family house, daughter of cottagers: Teodor Kozłowski and Marianna Kozłowska, who live of the farm in the village Skokum.

Both parties demand Us to began arranged between them marriage, whose announcements came out in front of the main door of our commune house, it is:, the first one of the 29th October and the second on the 5th November of the current year, at 12 o'clock at noon. There were no obstacles to this marriage and the parents gave permission to this marriage. We read all the papers, from which it turns out that legally required formalities have been fulfilled. After reading to the parties and the witnesses all the aforementioned documents and the 6th chapter of the Napoleonic Civil Code, titled: "About Marriage", we asked the future spouse [him] and a future spouse [her] if they want to marry with each other. When each of them separately responded that this is their will, we declare in the name of law that:

Franciszek Kłak, a young man and Katarzyna Kozłowska, a miss are joined in the marriage union. We wrote down the act of marriage in the presence of: Walenty Kierzek, 45 years old, Szymon Grzeszczak, 48 years old, Mikołaj Putrolniczak, 42 years old and Kacper Kasznia, 52 years old, cottagers living in Skokum, all illiterate.

Wawrzyniec Przepierczyński, serving as Civil Registrar.

lindqm2

Replies: 41

Post Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:43 am      Post subject: Teofila Szymański translation

Could I please get the translation for this baptism of Teofila Szymanski. Born in Smoleniec.

Father is Walenty Szymański and mother is Marianna Dębowski

Thank you! Smile

Teofila Syzmanski baptism 1869.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  257.78 KB

Teofila Syzmanski baptism 1869.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:59 am      Post subject: Re: Teofila Szymański translation

lindqm2 wrote:
Could I please get the translation for this baptism of Teofila Szymanski. Born in Smoleniec.

Thank you! Smile

Smoleniec

It happened in Zagórów on the 14th April 1870, at 2 p.m.
Appeared Walenty Szymański, okupnik* living in Smoleniec, 46 years old, in the presence of Roman Nowacki, 34 years old ans Andrzej Chmielewski, 26 years old, both okupniks living in Smoleniec, and presented Us a female child, born in Smoleniec on the 11th day of the current month and year, at 4 a.m., with his wife Marianna nee Dębowska, 40 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Teofila and the godparents were: Roman Nowacki and Katarzyna Kłamecka.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us.
Priest Mikołaj Wadowski, parson of the parish.

*okupnik: Landless peasant, who worked and paid a rent for the land

lindqm2

Replies: 41

Post Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:59 am      Post subject: Re: Teofila Szymański translation

marcelproust wrote:
lindqm2 wrote:

Thank you! Smile

Smoleniec

It happened in Zagórów on the 14th April 1870, at 2 p.m.
Appeared Walenty Szymański, okupnik* living in Smoleniec, 46 years old, in the presence of Roman Nowacki, 34 years old ans Andrzej Chmielewski, 26 years old, both okupniks living in Smoleniec, and presented Us a female child, born in Smoleniec on the 11th day of the current month and year, at 4 a.m., with his wife Marianna nee Dębowska, 40 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Teofila and the godparents were: Roman Nowacki and Katarzyna Kłamecka.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us.
Priest Mikołaj Wadowski, parson of the parish.

*okupnik: Landless peasant, who worked and paid a rent for the land

Thank you!! Very Happy
dswitaj1

Replies: 63

Post Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:01 pm      Post subject: marriage record of Franciszek Skwiot and Anna Palasz

Hello Marcel.
Attached is the marriage record of Franciszek Skwiot and Anna Palasz.
Can you please translate.
Thank you very much.

Skwiot, Franciszek and Anna marriage edit.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.25 MB

Skwiot, Franciszek and Anna marriage edit.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:04 am      Post subject: Re: marriage record of Franciszek Skwiot and Anna Palasz

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello Marcel.
Attached is the marriage record of Franciszek Skwiot and Anna Palasz.
Can you please translate.
Thank you very much.

Wola Błędowska

It happened on the 4th March 1821, at 2 p.m.
In front of Us, parson of the Baranowo parish, Civil Registrar in baranowo commune, located in Przasnysz district in Płock voivodeship, appeared:

uczciwy* Franciszek Skwiot, a young man, living with his parents, on the farm in Rzodkiewnica, located in Zaręby commune, according to the birth certificate extracted from Zaręby parish church book he is 22 years old, son of Tomasz Skwiot and Anna nee Orzoł. he appeared in the presence of his parents

and

Anna Pałasz, a miss, living with her parents on the farm in Wola Błędowska, according to the birth certificate extracted from Mikołajki parish church book she is 17 years old, daughter of Jan Pałasz and Anna nee Zawalich. She appeared in the presence of her parents.

Both parties demand Us to began arranged between them marriage, whose announcements came out in front of the main door of our commune house, it is: the first one of the 28th Januaryand the second on the 4th February of the current month and year, both on Sunday at 10 o'clock a.m. There were no obstacles to this marriage and the parents gave permission to this marriage. We read all the aforementioned papers, marked with number 31 and the 6th chapter of the Napoleonic Civil Code, titled: "About Marriage", we asked the future spouse [him] and a future spouse [her] if they want to marry with each other. When each of them separately responded that this is their will, we declare in the name of law that:

Franciszek Skwiot, a young man and Anna Pałasz, a miss are joined in the marriage union. We wrote down the act of marriage in the presence of: Jan Wieczorek, 50 years old and Józef Topa, 53 years old, both farmers living in Wola, and Wojciech Topa, 50 years old and Józef Wilga, 35 years old, both farmers living in Wierzchowizna.
This act was read to the present and was signed by Us. The people mentioned in the document cannot write.

Priest Dłużniewski, Civil Registrar.

*uczciwy: literally it means: honest. This term was used for a small town farmer or rural craftsman.

a4u2fear

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:39 am      Post subject:

Marcel

I am still awaiting a translation from a few weeks back. Did it get lost in the shuffle? Thanks as always
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 465, 466, 467  Next Page 466 of 467

Jump to: