PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 202, 203, 204 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:50 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

treich wrote:
Please translate death record #106

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1889&kt=3&plik=106-108.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

Nr 106
Gaj

It happened in the village Michałki on the 6th/18th August 1889, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Paweł Dikau, farmer from Gaj, 40 years old and Karl Grunwald, daylabourer from Gaj, 39 years old and they declared that yesterday, at 3 p.m., died in Gaj Gotfryd Treichel, cantor and teacher, born in Krystianowo with Andrzej and Karolina nee Leichnic, late spouses Treichel, 31 years old, living there (not specified whether in Gaj or Krystianowo), and left his widowed wife Maria nee Lembke and 3 children.
After eye-belief about His death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by us only.

pastor Wernitz.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
treich

Replies: 167

Post Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:47 am      Post subject: Translation

Please translate the following records for Eva Kleis

marriage #42
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1877&kt=3&plik=042.jpg#zoom=1&x=282&y=388

death #147
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1886&kt=3&plik=147-149.jpg#zoom=1&x=848&y=536
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:59 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

treich wrote:
Please translate the following records for Eva Kleis

marriage #42
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1877&kt=3&plik=042.jpg#zoom=1&x=282&y=388

death #147
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1886&kt=3&plik=147-149.jpg#zoom=1&x=848&y=536

Nr 147
Gaj

It happened in the village Michałki on the 29th October/11th November 1886, at 11 a.m.
Appeared Paweł Dikau, 48 years old and Karol Grunwald, 33 years old, farmers from Gaj and they declared that yesterday, in Gaj, at 6 p.m., died Ewa Treichel nee Kleis, wife of gotfryd Treichel, local cantor. She lived with her husband . She was born in Łukaszewo with Gotfryd and Magdalena nee Hirsch, spouses Kleis. She was 33 and 6 months old and left her widowed husband.
After eye-belief about her death this act was read to the illiterate declarants.

Pastor Tochterman.

dswitaj1

Replies: 185

Post Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:39 pm      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hello Marcel.
Attached is the birth record of Stanislaw Grzyb.
Could you please translate.
Thank you very much !

Stanislaw Grzyb birth cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  371.22 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Stanislaw Grzyb birth cr.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:20 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello Marcel.
Attached is the birth record of Stanislaw Grzyb.
Could you please translate.
Thank you very much !

Nr 30

Baranowo

It happened on the 2nd July 1818, at 7 a.m.

In front of Us, administrator of Baranowo parish, serving as Civil Registrar for Baranowo commune, located in Przasnysz county in płock voivodeship, appeared uczciwy (polish term for a rural craftsman or small town farmer) Wacław Grzyb, farmer, 40 years old and presented Us a male child, born in his house on the 1st day of the current month and day, at 11 a.m. and he declared that the child is born with him and his wife Teresa nee Komosa, 35 years old and that his wish is yo name the child: Stanisław.
After the above statement and presentation of the child were made, in the presence of Maciej Białczak, 38 years old and Kazimierz Grad, 45 years old, both farmers living in Baranowo, this act was read and signed by us.
The persons mentioned in this document are illiterate.

Priest Wojciech Dłużniewski, Civil Registrar.

dswitaj1

Post Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:45 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hello Marcel.
Attached is the birth record of Marianna Domurad.
Can you please translate.
Thank You !!!

Domurad, Marianna birth cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  218.13 KB

Domurad, Marianna birth cr.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:29 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello Marcel.
Attached is the birth record of Marianna Domurad.
Thank You !!!

Olkowa Kępa

It happened on 22nd July 1822, at 1 p.m.
In front of Us, parson of Baranowo parish, serving as Civil Registrar for Baranowo commune, which is located in Przasnysz district in płock voivodeship, appeared: uczciwy (term for rural craftsman or smal town's farmer) Stanisław Domurad, 40 years old, farmer living in Olkowa Kępa and presented a female child, born in his house on 6th day of the current month and year, at 2 p.m., and declared that the child is born with him and his wife Elżbieta nee Niemczyk, and that his wish is to name the child Marianna.
After the above statement and presentation of the child were made, in the presence of uczciwi (plural form of the term: uczciwy) Jakub Domurad, 50 years old and Józef Domurad, 30 years old, both farmers living in Olkowa Kępa, this act was read to the present and was signed by Us.

Priest Dłużniewski, Civil Registrar.

amgust

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:45 pm      Post subject: Need translation to English from Russian

Hello,

I am looking for help in translating my great-grandfather's birth certificate. His name is Oskar Gust. I would love any information that could be sourced from the document, especially the names of his parents.

Thank you in advance!

Abby Gust

Screen Shot 2020-02-29 at 11.21.13 PM.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.19 MB

amgust

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:49 pm      Post subject: Need translation to English from Russian

Hello,

I am looking for help in translating my great-grandfather's birth documentation. His name was Oskar Gust. Any information would be greatly appreciated, especially the names of his parents.

Thank you,
Abby Gust

Description:
 Filesize:  1.19 MB

dswitaj1

Post Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:23 pm      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hello Marcel
Attached is the marriage record of Stanislaw Grzyb and Marianna Domurad.
Thank you !

Stanislaw and Marianna (Domurad) marriage cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  416.9 KB

Stanislaw and Marianna (Domurad) marriage cr.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:03 pm      Post subject: Re: Need translation to English from Russian

amgust wrote:
Hello,

I am looking for help in translating my great-grandfather's birth certificate. His name is Oskar Gust. I would love any information that could be sourced from the document, especially the names of his parents.

Thank you in advance!

Abby Gust

Pabianice

It happened in Pabianice on 14th/26th December 1895, at 5 p.m.
Appeared Juliusz Gust, saddle-maker, living in Pabianice, 33 years old, in the presence of GotlibGust, locksmith, living in Pabianice, 26 years old and Henryk Lenc, farmer, living in Czyżemin, 30 years old, and presented Us a male child, born in Pabianice on 22nd November/4th December of the current year, at 4 p.m. with his wife Emilia nee Lenc, 26 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Oskar and the godparents were: aforementioned witnesses and Amalia Szulc.
This act was read and was signed by Us only. The present are illiterate.

Pastor Zimmer.

Last edited by marcelproust on Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:57 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello Marcel
Attached is the marriage record of Stanislaw Grzyb and Marianna Domurad.
Thank you !

Nr 22
Baranowo
and
Olkowa Kępa

It happened in Baranowo on 8th/20th November 1838, at 1 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Jan Walczyk, 34 years old and Rafał Michalak, 59 years old, farmers living in Baranowo, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Stanisław Grzyb, a young man, farmer living in Baranowo, born in Baranowo, son of Wacław and Teresa nee Komosa, spouses Grzyb, who live in Baranowo, 20 years old

and

Marianna Domurad, a miss, daughter of Stanisław and Elżbieta, spouses Domurad, who live in the village Olkowa Kępa, 16 years old, born in Olkowa Kępa, living with her parents in olkowa Kępa.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in Baranowo parish, on: 16th/28th October, 23rd October/4th November abd 30th October/11th November of the current year.

Newlyweds' parents, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
There were no obstacles to this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not make prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and was signed only by Us.

Priest Józef Domanowski, parson of Baranowo parish.

doctorvalo

Replies: 171

Post Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:21 pm      Post subject: 1892 Death Sora Wincewicz 234

Hello!

Kindly translate 1892 Lomza Death Sora Fajbaowna Wincewicz, akta 234.

Thank you!
Valerie Edwards

1892 Lomza Death Sora Fajbaowna Wincewicz, akta 234.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  369.66 KB

1892 Lomza Death Sora Fajbaowna Wincewicz, akta 234.jpg

crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:55 pm      Post subject: Pawyza documents

Hello, I would greatly appreciate a translation of the following documents.

Pawyza Marianna b. 1901 #147 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-29str1315#tabSkany.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  337.25 KB

Pawyza Marianna b. 1901 #147 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-29str1315#tabSkany.JPG

Pawyza Antoni b. 1886 #61 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl116800-14skanfullYrWmr5pah0dCqwK8GRcjNA.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  165.4 KB

Pawyza Antoni b. 1886 #61 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl116800-14skanfullYrWmr5pah0dCqwK8GRcjNA.JPG

crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:53 pm      Post subject: Olek_Cichosz marriage document

Hello, I would greatly appreciate a translation of the following document.
Thank you,
Christine

Olek Marcjana_Cichosz Wojciech m.1881 #31 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl116800-9str1715#tabSkany.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  51.78 KB

Olek Marcjana_Cichosz Wojciech m.1881 #31 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl116800-9str1715#tabSkany.JPG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 202, 203, 204 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 203 of 338

Jump to: