PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 205, 206, 207 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4190

Post Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:59 pm      Post subject: Re: Two more please

FamilyBudziszewski wrote:
Marcel,

Thank you so much! I had two more that I was hoping you could do please.. Thank you again, this is solving all kinds of mysteries for my family!

Marriage for Adam and Wladyslwa Budziszewski
Birth of Antoni Budziszewski

Best,

Nate

Nr 188
Tarnowo

It happened in Miastkowo on 19th/31st December 1892, at 2 p.m.
Appeared Adam Budziszewski, 35 years old, peasant, worker living in Tarnowo, in the presence of Józef Łęczkowski, 53 years old and Adam Sęk, 38 years old, both peasants, workers living in Miastkowo and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born yesterday in Tarnowo, at 9 p.m., with his legal wife Władysława nee Juszkiewicz, 25 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, by the priest Jodziewicz, the child was given the name Antoni and the godparents were: Szymon Dmoch and Katarzyna Dmoch.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Priest Jodziewicz, administrator od Miastkowo parish.

Nr 6
Wszerzecz
and
Szczepankowo

It happened in Szczepankowo on 16th/28th January 1884, at 3 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Paweł Szabrak, 34 years old and Piotr Lenda, 44 years old, both peasants, farmers living in Wszerzecz, a religious marriage was concluded, celebrated by Us, between:

Adam Budziszewski, a single man, 26 years old, servant living in Wszerzecz, born in Mikołajki, son of peasant, daylabourer: Balbina Budziszewska nee Kowalewska, who lives in Mikołajki, wife of Wojciech Budziszewski, a servant in Janczewo

and

Władysława Jutkiewicz, a miss, 17 years old, daughter of spouses: Piotr Jutkiewicz and Konstancja Jutkiewicz nee Kowalewska, daylabourers who live in Szczepankowo. She was born in Żywa Woda located in Suwałki governorate and lives with her parents in Szczepankowo.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced on: 1st/13th, 8th/20th and 15th/27th January of the current year in Szczepankowo parish.

Bride's parents, present at writing this marriage act gave oral permission for this marriage.
There were no objections for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not make prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the illiterate newlyweds and witnesses.

Priest Wojciech Wyszyński, parson of Szczepankowo parish.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:49 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

treich wrote:
If the following is the marriage record for Peter Hartke and Helene Garbrecht (Albrecht?) born Treichel

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1869&kt=2&plik=047.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

please translate.

Nr 47
Kleszczyn
Hartke Piotr, widower
and
Helena Gardrecht, widow

It happened in the village Michałki on 20th October/1st November 1869, at 3 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Andrzej Borowski, 43 years old and Paweł Haunke, 46 years old, peasants living in the village Kleszczyn, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Piotr Hartke, tenant, 46 years old, living in the village Kleszczyn, widower after his late wife Krystyna nee Zonnender, born in Tomaszewo near the town of Lipno, son of late Paweł and Zuzanna nee Gaar (could be written Haar)

and

Helena Gardrecht nee Treichel, 40 years old, widow after her late husband Krystian Gardrecht. She was born in rumunek Radzinki??, daughter of late Paweł Treichel and his wife: Helena nee Golke (could be written Holke), farmer living in Kleszczyn.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in locatl church, on: 14th/26th September, 21st September/3rd October and 28th September/10th October of the current year.

Newlyweds decared that they did not make prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Wilhelm Kattein, pastor of Evangelical Augsburg parish in Michałki.
This act was read to the present and was signed by Us. Newlyweds and witnesses declared that they are illiterate.

Pastor Kattein.

treich

Replies: 167

Post Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:22 am      Post subject: Translation Request

Please translate the following marriage record
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1886&kt=2&plik=053.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0
FamilyBudziszewski

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:39 am      Post subject: Translation Please

Hello Marcel,

Thank you again for the translations. May I request a couple of more at your convenience please? These have helped us locate our distant relatives, so thank you so much!

Nathan

Antoni Budziszewski - Death
C____ Budziszewski - Birth
Wincenta? Budziszewsko - Death
Maryanny Budziszewski - Birth

Budziszewski, Maryanny (sp) (father Adam from Miastkowo - 1893 #98).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  485.9 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Budziszewski, Maryanny (sp) (father Adam from Miastkowo - 1893 #98).jpg

Budziszewski, Wincenta (sp) - Death (Miastkowo 1902) - Father Adam.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  418.93 KB

Budziszewski, Cr____ - Child of Adam (1896 #44).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  422.62 KB

Budziszewski, Cr____ - Child of Adam (1896 #44).jpg

Budziszewski, Antoni - Child of Adam (Miastkowo - 1892 #188).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  476.59 KB

Budziszewski, Antoni  - Child of Adam (Miastkowo - 1892 #188).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:45 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Please

FamilyBudziszewski wrote:
Hello Marcel,

Thank you again for the translations. May I request a couple of more at your convenience please? These have helped us locate our distant relatives, so thank you so much!

Nathan

Antoni Budziszewski - Death
C____ Budziszewski - Birth
Wincenta? Budziszewsko - Death
Maryanny Budziszewski - Birth

Budziszewski, Maryanny (sp) (father Adam from Miastkowo - 1893 #98 ).jpg

Nr 98
Drogoszewo

It happened in Miastkowo on 27th June/9th July 1893, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Adam Budziszewski, 28 years old, peasant, worker, living in Drogoszewo, in the presence of Piotr Dymek, 56 years old and Łukasz Kraska, 48 years old, both peasants, farmers living in Sosnowiec, and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born in Drogoszewo on 21st June/3rd July of the current year, at 3 a.m., with his legal wife Marianna nee Czartoryjska, 28 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Jodziewicz, the child was given the name Jan and the godparents were: Jan Jankowski and Franciszka Czartoryjska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Priest Jodziewicz, administrator of Miastkowo parish.

Nr 15
Drogoszewo

It happened in Miastkowo on 21st January/3rd February 1902, at 10 a.m.
Appeared: Stanisław Szabłowski, 39 years old and Adam Gniazdowski, 30 years old, peasants, farmers from Drogoszewo and they declared that yesterday, at 6 a.m. in Drogoszewo, died Wincenta Budziszewska, 2 years old, daughter of spouses: Adam Budziszewski and Marianna Budziszewska nee Czartoryjska, farmers from Drogoszewo.
After eye-belief about Wincenta Budziszewska's death this act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us only.

Signature of the administrator of Miastkowo parish.

Budziszewski, Cr____ - Child of Adam (1896 #44 ).jpg

Nr 44
Drogoszewo

It happened in Miastkowo on 25th March/6th April 1896, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Adam Budziszewski, 33 years old, peasant, farmer living in Drogoszewo, in the presence of Karol Burchert, 37 years old and Franciszek Dobrowolski, 32 years old, both peasants, workers living in Drogoszewo and presented Us a male child, born in Drogoszewo on 18th/30th March of the current year, at 5 a.m., with his legal wife Marianna nee Czartoryjska, 28 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Jodziewicz, the child was given the name Czesław and the godparents were: Marian Korytkowski and Józefa Kowalczyk.

Priest Jodziewicz, administrator of the parish.

LEFT MARGIN NOTE: On 20th February 1922 he contracted a marriage with Irena Parzych in Zbójna parish church.

Budziszewski, Antoni - Child of Adam (Miastkowo - 1892 #188 ).jpg

Nr 188
Tarnowo

It happened in Miastkowo on 19th/31st December 1892, at 2 p.m.
Appeared Adam Budziszewski, 35 years old, peasant, worker living in Tarnowo, in the presence of Józef Łęczkowski, 53 years old and Adam Sęk, 38 years old, both peasants, workers living in Miastkowo and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born yesterday in Tarnowo, at 9 p.m., with his legal wife Władysława nee Juszkiewicz, 25 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, by the priest Jodziewicz, the child was given the name Antoni and the godparents were: Szymon Dmoch and Katarzyna Dmoch.

Priest Jodziewicz, administrator od Miastkowo parish.

trinkelson

Replies: 44

Post Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:53 am      Post subject: Swierczynski Russian record translation please

Please translate the record attached. Thanks.

SwierczynskiMariannaFAndrzejMDorobialowAnnaCrop.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.08 MB

SwierczynskiMariannaFAndrzejMDorobialowAnnaCrop.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:09 am      Post subject: Re: Swierczynski Russian record translation please

trinkelson wrote:

Miłkowice

It happened in Miłkowice on 23rd August/4th September 1891, at 8 a.m.
Appeared Andrzej Świerczyński, 28 years old, forester from Miłkowice, in the presence of Wawrzyniec Marciniak, 32 years old and Wawrzyniec Kiwała, 46 years old, both peasants living in Strachocice, located in Miłkowice parish, and presented Us a female child, informing that the child was born today in Miłkowice, at 3 a.m., with his legal wife Anna nee Dorobiała, 26 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Marianna and the godparents were: Wawrzyniec Marciniak and Zuzanna Kiwała.

Priest Ł. Przedworski, serving as Civil Registrar.

Xanatos55

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:37 am      Post subject: Translation for Rajzla Gutman marriage record

I have a marriage record for Rajzla Gutman to Abram Cala KLAJNMAN. I would greatly appreciate a translation of the record. There are two pages to the record. It comes from Bogoria PSA and the year should be 1907.

I'm assuming that it is written in Polish, based on my limited understanding of the differences,

Thank you so much.

RajzlaGutman_marriageRecord_Part_1.jpg
 Description:
First page of the record.
 Filesize:  980.97 KB

RajzlaGutman_marriageRecord_Part_1.jpg

RajzlaGutman_marriageRecord_Part_2.jpg
 Description:
Second page of the record
 Filesize:  699.22 KB

RajzlaGutman_marriageRecord_Part_2.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:38 am      Post subject: Re: Translation for Rajzla Gutman marriage record

Xanatos55 wrote:
I have a marriage record for Rajzla Gutman to Abram Cala KLAJNMAN. I would greatly appreciate a translation of the record. There are two pages to the record. It comes from Bogoria PSA and the year should be 1907.

I'm assuming that it is written in Polish, based on my limited understanding of the differences,

Thank you so much.

This document is written in russian.

Nr 4

Abram Cala Klajman
and
Rajzla Gutman

It happened in Bogoria on 19th July/1st August 1907, at 10 a.m.
Appeared rabbi of Bogoria Synagogue District: Lejbus Szwarc (could be written Schwarz) and

Abram Cala Klajman, a single man, 20 years old, living in Połaniec, son Josel and Ruchla nee Fefer, spouses Klajman

and

Rajzla Gutman, a miss, 18 years old, faughter of Froim and Enta nee Rozencwajn (could be written: Rosenzwein), spouses Gutman, living with her parents in Bogoria, whose birth certificate is entered in the birth book for the year of 1889, at numer 6

in the presence of the witnesses: Moszek Goldsztajn (could be written Goldstein), bookbinder, 36 years old and Icek Guła, trader, 57 years old, both living in Bogoria

and they declad that yesterday, it is on 18th/31st July of the current year, at 7 p.m., a religious marriage was concluded between:

Abram Cala Klajman, a single man and Rajzla Gutman, a miss.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in jewish synagogues in Połaniec and Bogoria on 23rd June/6th July, 30th June/13th July and 7th/20th July, at 9 a.m. of the year of 1907.

Newlyweds' parents, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not make prenuptial agreement.
This act was read and was signed by Us and the present.

Abram Klejman (written in polish. Please notice that he wrote his surname as Klejman and the registrar wrote Klajman).
Rajzla Gutman
Rabbi Lejbus Szwarc
Witnesses: Icek Guła, Moszek Goldsztajn

Civil Registrar of Bogoria Synagogue District: Sokołowski.

jajan

Replies: 71

Post Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:07 pm      Post subject: Translation of 2 Marriage Records - Przerosl Parish

Hi Marcel.

If you have the time, could you please translate these two marriages from Przerosl Parish, Suwalki?

As always, your help with this is very much appreciated and I can't Thank-You enough for taking the time to help me sort out these family lines in Poland!

jajan

1884 - Marriage of Julianna Jankowski to Wojcieck Mor #13

Mor Pg1: https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/63/161/0/1/94/skan/full/jBamui3oLB4Me-k3SKKvkQ
Mor pg2: https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/63/161/0/1/94/skan/full/mryx1cC2xs26vS2Wh1gXng

1873 - Marriage of Karol Rydzewski #24

Rydz: https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/63/161/0/1/83/skan/full/9-yA-Q5H5oP0bHTCAUWx9A

24-Przerosl K Rydz 1873 Mar.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  975.3 KB

24-Przerosl K Rydz 1873 Mar.jpeg

224-Prezerosl 1884 Marriage (2 of2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.24 MB

224-Prezerosl 1884 Marriage (2 of2).jpg

224-Prezerosl 1884 Marriage (1 of2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.29 MB

224-Prezerosl 1884 Marriage (1 of2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:05 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation of 2 Marriage Records - Przerosl Parish

jajan wrote:
Hi Marcel.

If you have the time, could you please translate these two marriages from Przerosl Parish, Suwalki?

As always, your help with this is very much appreciated and I can't Thank-You enough for taking the time to help me sort out these family lines in Poland!

jajan

1884 - Marriage of Julianna Jankowski to Wojcieck Mor #13

Mor Pg1: https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/63/161/0/1/94/skan/full/jBamui3oLB4Me-k3SKKvkQ
Mor pg2: https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/63/161/0/1/94/skan/full/mryx1cC2xs26vS2Wh1gXng

1873 - Marriage of Karol Rydzewski #24

Rydz: https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/63/161/0/1/83/skan/full/9-yA-Q5H5oP0bHTCAUWx9A

I am working on it.

trinkelson

Replies: 44

Post Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:15 pm      Post subject: Re: Swierczynski Russian record translation please

[quote="marcelproust"]
trinkelson wrote:

Merci M Proust. Excellent response as always!
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:16 pm      Post subject: Re: Swierczynski Russian record translation please

[quote="trinkelson"]
marcelproust wrote:
trinkelson wrote:

Merci M Proust. Excellent response as always!

Wersele

It happened in Przerośl on 23rd September/5th October 1873, at 3 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Józef Kowalewski, 49 years old and Franciszek Waraxa, 27 years old, farmers, living in the village Wersele, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Karol Rydzewski, widower after Rozalia nee Atkielska, who died on 10th/22nd August of the current year. Farmer, 27 years old, born in the village Rakówek, located in Suwałki county, son of late Frydrych Rydzewski and his living wife Dorota nee Prostek (she is a farmer living in the village Kramnik), living in the village Wersele

and

Marianna Jakubowska, a miss, 20 years old, born and living with her parents in the village Wersele, daughter of Kazimierz Jakubowski andd his legal wife Małgorzata nee Kowalewska, farmers living in the village Wersele.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in local parish church, on Sundays: 2nd/14th, 9th/21st and 16th/28th September of the current year.

Bride's parents, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this mariage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not formally make prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Kazimierz Łopieński, parson of Przerośl parish.
This act was read and signed by Us. The newlyweds and witnesses are illiterate.

Priest Kazimierz Łopieński, parson of Przerośl parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

Hańcza
and
Wersele

It happened in Przerośl on 24th January/5th February 1884, at 5 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Mikołaj Augustynowicz, living in the village Przełomka, 32 years old and Tomasz Jakubowski, living in the village Wersele, 26 years old, both farmers, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Wojciech Mor, a single man, reserve soldier, company trumpeter of 77th Tenginski infantry regiment's 14th company of His Highness Grand Duke Alexei Alexandrovich of Russia, born in the village Przełomka located in Suwałki county, son of farmer Paweł Mor who lives in the village Przełomka and his late wife Ewa nee Atkielska, living with his father, 35 years old

and

Julianna Jankowska, a miss, born in the village Kramnik, daughter of Jan Jankowski, daylaborer living in the village Bućki and his late wife Mina??? nee Rydzewska, 22 years old, living with her parents in the village Wersele.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in Przerośl parish church on Sundays: 8th/20th January, 15th/27th January and 22nd January/3rd February of the current year.

Newlyweds declared that they did not formally make prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Kazimierz Łopieński, parson of Przerośl parish.
This act was read and signed by Us and the witness Mikołaj Augustynowicz.
The witness Tomasz Jakubowski and the newlyweds are illiterate.

Priest Kazimierz Łopieński, parson of Przerośl parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

jajan

Replies: 71

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:32 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation of 2 Marriage Records - Przerosl Parish

Thank-You, so much, for these translations, Marcel! Very helpful. I sent a PM as well. jajan.
treich

Replies: 167

Post Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:14 am      Post subject: Translation

Please translate the following marriage record
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1886&kt=2&plik=053.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 205, 206, 207 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 206 of 339

Jump to: