PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Mon May 11, 2020 11:57 pm      Post subject: Budy Poryckie, Stawiski (Ramotowski)

Trying to track down any information on my 2nd great grandfather, his naturalization record lists his place of birth Budy Poryckie, Russia Poland. He was born Nov 1, 1878, His name is Marcel Ramotowski ( changed his name to Frank Shultz once in the united states). Did these small villages keep any birth records?. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Tue May 12, 2020 12:09 am      Post subject: Re: Budy Poryckie, Stawiski (Ramotowski)

jscheidly3 wrote:
Trying to track down any information on my 2nd great grandfather, his naturalization record lists his place of birth Budy Poryckie, Russia Poland. He was born Nov 1, 1878, His name is Marcel Ramotowski ( changed his name to Frank Shultz once in the united states). Did these small villages keep any birth records?. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Is the name of his wife Marianna nee Milewska?

PAYPAL: [email protected]
jscheidly3

Post Posted: Tue May 12, 2020 12:21 am      Post subject:

His wife was Mary (at least that was her name her in America ,(according to her death certificate,Mary’s fathers name is Ignatz Melefski)
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue May 12, 2020 12:38 am      Post subject:

jscheidly3 wrote:
His wife was Mary (at least that was her name her in America ,(according to her death certificate,Mary’s fathers name is Ignatz Melefski)

Ok, so i have found their marriage record.

Nr 22
Poryte and Budy Poryckie

It happened in the village of Poryte on 12th/24th April 1899, at 6 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Franciszek Tyszka, 37 years old and Franciszek Milewski, 40 years old, peasants, farmers living in Poryte, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Marceli Ramotowski, a single man, son of late spouses: Mateusz Ramotowski and Rozalia Ramotowska nee Lipińska, peasants, farmers. He was born and lives in Budy Poryckie, 20 years old

and

Marianna Milewska, a miss, daughter of spouses: Ignacy Milewski and Wiktoria Milewska nee Jurczak, peasants. She was born in Niksowizna located in the parish of Mały Płock, living in Poryte, worker, 21 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in the parish church of Poryte on: 28th March/9th April, 4th/16th April and 11th/23rd April of the current year.

The guardian of the groom, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not entered into the prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Jan Dumgius???, local vicar.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by us only.

Priest Marcel Włochtowski, administrator of Poryte parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

marriage.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  818.05 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

marriage.jpg

Last edited by marcelproust on Tue May 12, 2020 12:58 am; edited 2 times in total
jscheidly3

Post Posted: Tue May 12, 2020 12:47 am      Post subject:

Oh wow. Guess it helps to understand polish, would love to see a translation of this if that’s not asking too much.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue May 12, 2020 12:57 am      Post subject:

jscheidly3 wrote:
Oh wow. Guess it helps to understand polish, would love to see a translation of this if that’s not asking too much.

This document is written in russian.

Nr 22
Poryte and Budy Poryckie

It happened in the village of Poryte on 12th/24th April 1899, at 6 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Franciszek Tyszka, 37 years old and Franciszek Milewski, 40 years old, peasants, farmers living in Poryte, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Marceli Ramotowski, a single man, son of late spouses: Mateusz Ramotowski and Rozalia Ramotowska nee Lipińska, peasants, farmers. He was born and lives in Budy Poryckie, 20 years old

and

Marianna Milewska, a miss, daughter of spouses: Ignacy Milewski and Wiktoria Milewska nee Jurczak, peasants. She was born in Niksowizna located in the parish of Mały Płock, living in Poryte, worker, 21 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in the parish church of Poryte on: 28th March/9th April, 4th/16th April and 11th/23rd April of the current year.

The guardian of the groom, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not entered into the prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Jan Dumgius???, local vicar.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by us only.

Priest Marcel Włochtowski, administrator of Poryte parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

jscheidly3

Post Posted: Tue May 12, 2020 1:03 am      Post subject:

Thank you so much, I really appreciate this. It would have took me years to ever find this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: