PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 207, 208, 209 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author

Replies: 73

Post Posted: Wed May 13, 2020 10:26 am      Post subject: birth - Eleonora Orlowska

When time permits a translation of attached document. It is the birth record of my great grandfather's 2nd wife; Romany parish 1867 Act 89
Many thanks

Eleonora Orlowska birth 1867.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  796.31 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Eleonora Orlowska birth 1867.PNG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Wed May 13, 2020 10:31 am      Post subject: Re: birth - Eleonora Orlowska

adamsam wrote:
When time permits a translation of attached document. It is the birth record of my great grandfather's 2nd wife; Romany parish 1867 Act 89
Many thanks

Nr 89
Kurkowo

It happened in Romany on 18th August 1867, at 3 p.m.
Appeared Stanisław Orłowski, 35 years old, farmer, partial owner, living in Kurkowo, in the presence of Jakub Mioduszewski, 30 years old and Ksawery Skrodzki, 30 years old, farmers living in Kurkowo and presented Us a male child, declaring that the child was born in Kurkowo on 14th August of the current year, at 8 p.m., with his legal wife Aniela nee Bagińska, 31 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by Us, the child was given the name Eleonora and the godparents were Jakub Mioduszewski and Józefata Skrodzka.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and was signed by Us. The declarant and the witnesses are illiterate.

Priest Ignacy Piekarski, administrator of Romany parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
ohiopolishgurl1972

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Wed May 13, 2020 3:58 pm      Post subject: Stanislaw Strojek, birth record 1910

Marcel,

I would greatly appreciate a translation of this birth record of Stanislaw Strojek who's parents are Jan and Zofia Kapera from 1910, Sosnowiec św. Barbara Parish, village of Sielec. This is my grandfather's record. I can see the handwriting is a bit sloppy. I hope you are able to decipher it. Thanks in advance!

StanislawStrojekbirthrecord.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  185.43 KB

StanislawStrojekbirthrecord.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu May 14, 2020 10:25 am      Post subject: Re: Stanislaw Strojek, birth record 1910

ohiopolishgurl1972 wrote:
Marcel,

I would greatly appreciate a translation of this birth record of Stanislaw Strojek who's parents are Jan and Zofia Kapera from 1910, Sosnowiec św. Barbara Parish, village of Sielec. This is my grandfather's record. I can see the handwriting is a bit sloppy. I hope you are able to decipher it. Thanks in advance!

Sielec

It happened in the town of Sosnowiec in Stary Sielec parish on 11th/24th April 1909, at 2 p.m.
Appeared in person: Jan Strojek, miner from Sielec, 29 years old, in the presence of Stanisław Cieślik and Józef Jeleń, both of age, workers from Sielec and presented Us a male child, who was born yesterday in Sielec, at 11 p.m., with his legal wife Zofia nee Kapera, 24 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Stanisław R...(can't read) the child was given the name Stanisław and the godparents were: Stanisław Cieślik and Agata Rokita.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and due to their illiterance it was signed by Us only.

Priest's signature, serving as Civil Registrar.

dkocur

Replies: 16

Post Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 1:47 pm      Post subject: Don't know the language- Russian/Polish(Marcjanna Brzostek)

Can someone tell me what language this document is written in and if possible help in the translation?
Thank You!!

Potential Marcjanna Brzostek Birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  284.04 KB

Potential Marcjanna Brzostek Birth.jpg

dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2782

Post Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 2:35 pm      Post subject: Re:Don't know the language-Russian/Polish-Marcjanna Brzostek

dkocur wrote:
Can someone tell me what language this document is written in and if possible help in the translation?
Thank You!!

Hi,

The document is in Russian. A handy rule of thumb for determining the language when you are in doubt is that in the Kingdom of Poland (Russian ruled Poland) the records were in Polish until 1868 and then were in Russian until the end of WWI.

Hope this helps you.

Dave
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 3:32 pm      Post subject: Re:Don't know the language-Russian/Polish-Marcjanna Brzostek

dkocur wrote:
Thank You!!

Kaczkowo

It happened in Brok on 20th December 1893/1st January 1894, at 3 p.m.
Appeared in person Józef Brzostek, 26 years old, farmer living in the village Kaczkowo, in the presence of Józef Borowy, 27 years old and Błażej Nowicki, 38 years old, both farmers living in the village Kaczkowo and presented Us a female child, informing that the child was born in the village Kaczkowo on 14th/26th December 1893, at 10 a.m., with his legal wife Anna nee Borowa, 23 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Karol Miłoszewski, vicar of the Brok parish, the child was given the name Marcjanna and the godparents were: aforementioned Józef Borowy and Rozalia Brzostek.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Administrator of the Brok parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest (can't read the name).

treich

Replies: 167

Post Posted: Sat May 16, 2020 10:10 am      Post subject: Translation

Please translate death record number 49
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1873&kt=3&plik=049-052.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

049-052.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  353.9 KB

049-052.jpg

Last edited by treich on Thu May 21, 2020 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat May 16, 2020 1:23 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

treich wrote:
Please translate death record number 49
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1873&kt=3&plik=049-052.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0
I am working on it.

dkocur

Replies: 16

Post Posted: Sun May 17, 2020 12:37 pm      Post subject: Re:Don't know the language-Russian/Polish-Marcjanna Brzostek

Marcel, Thank you so much for helping me.
Dan
arosinski

Replies: 26

Post Posted: Tue May 19, 2020 3:33 pm      Post subject: translation help

Hi,

Would someone please translate the attached birth record for Jan Woszczynski? Thanks in advance.

Birth Jan Woszczynski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  422.2 KB

Birth Jan Woszczynski.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed May 20, 2020 1:57 am      Post subject: Re: translation help

arosinski wrote:
Hi,

Would someone please translate the attached birth record for Jan Woszczynski? Thanks in advance.

Nr 54
Budy Brzeskie

It happened in the village of Mąkolno on 10th/22nd June 1873, at 10 a.m.
Appeared in person Stanisław Woszczyński, farmer, living in Budy Brzeskie, 38 years old, in the presence of Mikołaj Jatczak, 30 years old and Wawrzyniec Janicki, 38 years old, farmers living in Budy Brzeskie and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born in Budy Brzeskie on 8th/20th day of the current month and year, at 12 o'clock at noon, with his legal wife Katarzyna nee Dombrowska*, 38 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by Us, the child was given the name Jan and the godparents were: aforementioned Mikołaj Jatczak and Wiktoria Dombrowska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate, and was signed by Us only.

Priest Leopold Wałowski, parson of the parish of Mąkolno, serving as Civil Registrar.

*Dombrowska could be written Dąbrowska.

davidfrancja

Replies: 37

Post Posted: Wed May 20, 2020 2:35 pm      Post subject: Marriage record of Jozefa Niedzwiecka

Hello everybody, I'm new to the site.
I need help for a translation of a text written in Russian.
I think it's the marriage of Jozefa Niedzwiecka in 1908 in Lodz with Wawrzyniec Kw ??, n ° 1790.
But there is a second date 1909 ?
someone to help me understand ?

Thanks for your help.
David, Francja

jozefa Niedzwiecka.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  172.15 KB

jozefa Niedzwiecka.jpg

szynkiewicz

Replies: 34

Post Posted: Wed May 20, 2020 4:39 pm      Post subject: Help with Russian translation

Not sure what this record says and I'm trying to see if it lists any family member names anywhere. If someone can translate that would be great! If not too hard, can you also show where it says it in the record.

Thanks

weronika zielinski.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  510.29 KB

weronika zielinski.PNG

doctorvalo

Replies: 171

Post Posted: Wed May 20, 2020 7:02 pm      Post subject: 1904 marriage Postolski & Blumberg, akta 6

Hello!

I hope you are well!

Kindly translate 1904 Pultusk marriage Zelman & Rejza, Postolski & Blumberg, akta 6.

Very best regards,
Valerie Edwards

1904 Pultusk marriage Zelman & Rejza, Postolski & Blumberg, akta 6.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  662.99 KB

1904 Pultusk marriage Zelman & Rejza, Postolski & Blumberg, akta 6.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 207, 208, 209 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 208 of 339

Jump to: