PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 208, 209, 210 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Wed May 20, 2020 10:19 pm      Post subject: Re: Help with Russian translation

szynkiewicz wrote:
Not sure what this record says and I'm trying to see if it lists any family member names anywhere. If someone can translate that would be great! If not too hard, can you also show where it says it in the record.

Thanks

Mikorzyn

It happened in the village Lubanie on 29th April/11th May 1892, at 7 p.m.
Appeared in person Wincenty Zieliński, 24 years old, worker, living in Mikorzyn, in the presence of Michał Budziński, 29 years old and Andrzej Salamon, 25 years old, both workers living in Mikorzyn, and presented Us a female child, informing that the child was born in Mikorzyn on 25th April/7th May of the current year, at 6 p.m., with his legal wife Józefa nee Stefańska, 24 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by Us, undersigned, the child was given the name Weronika and the godparents were: Andrzej Ceglewski and Marianna Zielińska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Priest Pantaleon Olkiewicz, parson of Lubanie parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed May 20, 2020 10:19 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage record of Jozefa Niedzwiecka

davidfrancja wrote:
Hello everybody, I'm new to the site.
I need help for a translation of a text written in Russian.
I think it's the marriage of Jozefa Niedzwiecka in 1908 in Lodz with Wawrzyniec Kw ??, n ° 1790.
But there is a second date 1909 ?
someone to help me understand ?

Thanks for your help.
David, Francja

On the 3rd/16th August 1908, mentioned in this document Józefa Niedźwiedzka entered into a marriage with Wawrzyniec Kwiatyszek, which was written here on the basis of the information given by the parson of the Holy Cross parish dated 23rd August/5th September 1908 number 1790.

Note made in Łódź, on the 21st September 1909, by the judicial officer of the 13th district of Łódź.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri May 22, 2020 12:20 am      Post subject: Re: 1904 marriage Postolski & Blumberg, akta 6

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

I hope you are well!

Kindly translate 1904 Pultusk marriage Zelman & Rejza, Postolski & Blumberg, akta 6.

Very best regards,
Valerie Edwards

Nr 6
Pułtusk

It happened in the town of Pułtusk on 4th/17th February 1904, at 2 p.m.
Appeared in person Abram Biegam, rabbi of the synagogue district of Pułtusk, in the presence of the witnesses: Boruch, Rozenblum, trader, 73 years old and Szyja Lejb Goldmacher, cheder teacher, 40 years old, both living in the town of Pułtusk,

and together with the witnesses he reported that, in front of him, on 23rd December 1903/5th January 1904, at 12 o'clock at night, a a religious marriage was concluded, between:

Zelman Postolski, a single man, 18 years old, son of spouses: Jankiel Postolski and Gołda Ryfka Postolska nee Marchewka. He was born and lives with his parents in Wyszków

and

Rejza Blumberg, a miss, 18 years old, daughter of spouses: Wolf Lejbka Blumberg and Bajla Blumberg nee Sośnik. She was born and lives with her parents in the town of Pułtusk.

According to the attached documents his marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in:

- the synagogue of Wyszków, on: 15th, 22nd and 29th November 1903

and

- the synagogue of Pułtusk, on: 22nd November, 29th November and 6th December 1903.

Newlyweds' fathers, present at the marriage ceremony and at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into prenuptial agreement.

This act was read and signed by Us, the witnesses and the rabbi. Newlyweds and the parents are illiterate.

A sentence "and by Us" was added to the penultimate line. (information confirmed by an appropriate signature of the rabbi Biegam).

Signature of the witnesses and signature of the mayor of the town of Pułtusk, serving as Civil Registrar.

rrwhite

Replies: 8

Post Posted: Sat May 23, 2020 6:26 am      Post subject: Help with translation

Hello,

I was wondering if I could get this scan translated for the Marriage of Michał Szuszczykiewicz and Ewa Paliszewska and his second marriage to Katarzyna Królikowska nee Salwin.

Thank you in Advanced, Roland.

ms_ks.PNG
 Description:
Michał Szuszczykiewicz and Katarzyna Królikowska nee Salwin.
 Filesize:  1.85 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

ms_ks.PNG

ms_ep.PNG
 Description:
Marriage of Michał Szuszczykiewicz and Ewa Paliszewska
 Filesize:  1.79 MB

ms_ep.PNG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2020 2:06 am      Post subject: Re: Help with translation

rrwhite wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering if I could get this scan translated for the Marriage of Michał Szuszczykiewicz and Ewa Paliszewska and his second marriage to Katarzyna Królikowska nee Salwin.

Thank you in Advanced, Roland.

Pniewo and Lutobrok
Nr 14

It happened in the village of Pniewo on 17th/29th January 1894, at 2 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Franciszek Borowiec, 42 years old and Adam Baliszewski, 42 years old, servants living in Pniewo, a religious marriage was concluded today, between:

Michał Szuścikiewicz, widower after late Ewa. He was born in the city of Warsaw and was taken from The Hospital of Baby Jesus to be fostered. He lives in Pniewo, which is located in the parish of Pniewo. Worker, 29 years old

and

Katarzyna Krulikowska, widow after late Stanisław, who died on 4th/16th April 1893. She was born and lives in Lutobrok, which is located in the parish of Pniewo. Daughter of late parents: Józef Solwin and Józefa nee Lubańska. Morgownica*, 26 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced in the parich church of Pniewo on: 2nd/14th, 9th/21st and 16th/28th January of the current year.
Newlyweds declared that they did not entered into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us only.

Priest Pietrusiński, administrator of the parish of Pniewo, serving as Civil Registrar.

=========================================================

Pniewo
Nr 50

It happened in the village of Pniewo on 5th/17th November 1889, at 3 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Franciszek Chmielewski, 54 years old and Adam Jackowski, 52 years old, rafmers living in Pniewo, a religious marriage was concluded today, between:

Michał Szuszczykiewicz, a single man, worker living in the village of Pniewo, taken from The Hospital of Baby Jesus to be fostered. Place of his birth and the name of his mother are unknown, 25 years old

and

Ewa Paliszewska, a miss, servant, 27 years old, born and living in Pniewo, daughter of Józef and Marianna nee Barszcz.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced in the parich church of Pniewo on: 22nd October/3rd November, 29th October/10th November and 5th/17th November of the current year.
Newlyweds declared that they did not entered into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us only.

Priest Pietrusiński, administrator of the parish of Pniewo, serving as Civil Registrar.

davidfrancja

Replies: 37

Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2020 3:03 am      Post subject: translation correction Russian record

Hello, I have translated the most important information, could someone correct me ?
thank you
david from Francja

akt n° 1
Józef Niedzwiecki
birth : 22 Septembre 1885
baptism : 06 Janvier 1886
Godfather : Wladisław Rabisinski
godmother : NOBODY

akt n° 2
Józefa Niedzwiecka
baptism : 03 Avril 1888
godmother :Józefa Rzewska
note : Jozef and Jozefa are twins

akt n° 3
Józef Niedzwiedzki
birth : 20 Mai 1895
baptism : 26 Mai 1895
Godfather : Kazimierz Trzęśniewski
godmother : Helena ????

acte n° 3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  767.63 KB

acte n° 3.jpg

acte n° 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  785.27 KB

acte n° 2.jpg

acte n° 1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  611.75 KB

acte n° 1.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2020 5:13 am      Post subject: Re: translation correction Russian record

davidfrancja wrote:
Hello, I have translated the most important information, could someone correct me ?
thank you
david from Francja

akt n° 1
Józef Niedzwiecki
baptism : 06 Janvier 1886
godmother : NOBODY

akt n° 2
Józefa Niedzwiecka
baptism : 03 Avril 1888
godmother :Józefa Rzewska
note : Jozef and Jozefa are twins

akt n° 3
Józef Niedzwiedzki
birth : 20 Mai 1895
baptism : 26 Mai 1895
Godfather : Kazimierz Trzęśniewski
godmother : Helena ????

Act number 1

Łódź

Niedźwiecka Józef

baptism date: town Łódź, Holy Cross parish, 25th December 1885/6th January 1886, at 1 p.m.

father Józef Niedźwiecki, daylabourer, 25 years old from Łódź

witnesses: Władysław Rabisiński, baker and Leonard Kuberski, blacksmith, both from Łódź

birth date: 10th/22nd September 1885 in Łódź

mother: Jadwiga nee Mędelewska, 26 years old

child's name: Józef

godparents: Władysław Rabisiński.

Łódź

Niedźwiecka Józefa

baptism date: town Łódź, Holy Cross parish, 22nd March/3rd April 1888, at 4 p.m.

father Józef Niedźwiecki, servant, 27 years old from Łódź

witnesses: Władysław Rabisiński and Leonard Kuberski, daylabourers from Łódź

birth date: 10th/22nd September 1885 at 2 p.m. in Łódź

mother: Jadwiga nee Mędelewska, 27 years old

child's name: Józefa

godparents: Władysław Rabisiński and Józefa Rzewska.

the note of the right margin was translated by me in Your previous request.

Łódź

Niedźwiedzki Józef

Baptism date: It happened in the town of Łódź, 14th/26th May 1895

father Józef Niedźwiedzki, painter, 35 years old from Łódź

witnesses: Kazimierz Trześniewski and Roman Seltman, painters from Łódź

birth date 8th/20th May 1895, at 6 p.m.

mother: Jadwiga nee Mendel, 38 years old

child's name: Józef

godparents: Kazimierz Trzećniewski and Helena Seltman.

TifaStrife

Replies: 18

Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2020 2:03 pm      Post subject: Translation

Hello, I was trying to translate this, but really am finding myself at a loss with identifying the names. This is supposed to be the record of Bronislawa Janowski (Jankowski) daughter of Josefa and Josef. I'm trying to identify if there is any mention of her husband to confirm if this is a relation I am looking for -- if it is the relation I'm looking for her husband's name was Walter Janowski and her maiden name would be Jablonski.

Thank you so much for your help

Josefa JanowskaJablonski.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  176.53 KB

Josefa JanowskaJablonski.JPG

davidfrancja

Replies: 37

Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2020 2:14 pm      Post subject: translate correction marriage certificate russian

Hello
thias is a certificate marriage in 1868
I translated myself.
Please, don't loose your time translating everything

Could you tell me if it's ok ?
thank you

Date marriage : 20 Septembre 1868
Name : Marceli Wątrowicz and Marianna Niedzwiedzinski
witness of marriage n°1 : Michał Sobieralski
witness of marriage n°2 : Ywan Klimczek
Marceli Wątrowicz was born in Lezyn
Marianna Niedzwiedzinski was born in Lezyn

M (Mariana Niedzwiedz - Marceli Wontrowicz).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  334.22 KB

M (Mariana Niedzwiedz - Marceli Wontrowicz).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2020 2:20 pm      Post subject: Re: translate correction marriage certificate russian

davidfrancja wrote:
Hello
thias is a certificate marriage in 1868
I translated myself.
Please, don't loose your time translating everything

Could you tell me if it's ok ?
thank you

Name : Marceli Wątrowicz and Marianna Niedzwiedzinski
witness of marriage n°2 : Ywan Klimczek
Marceli Wątrowicz was born in Lezyn
Marianna Niedzwiedzinski was born in Lezyn

Please follow the rules of the forum and put Your request in the right place.

Name : Marceli Wątrowicz and Marianna Niedźwiedź
witness of marriage n°2 : Jan Klimczak
Marceli Wątrowicz was born in Łężyn
Marianna Niedzwiedzinski was born in Łężyn

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2020 2:34 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

TifaStrife wrote:
Hello, I was trying to translate this, but really am finding myself at a loss with identifying the names. This is supposed to be the record of Bronislawa Janowski (Jankowski) daughter of Josefa and Josef. I'm trying to identify if there is any mention of her husband to confirm if this is a relation I am looking for -- if it is the relation I'm looking for her husband's name was Walter Janowski and her maiden name would be Jablonski.

Thank you so much for your help

1st column:

Jankowska

2nd column:

3rd column:

4th column:

On the 26th June 1908, in the little town of Luboml, died a child named Bronisława. The cause of death: croup.

5th column:

Daughter of townsmans: legal spouses: Józef Jankowski and Józefa Jankowska nee Szydłowska. The child was 1 year old and was Luboml's parishioner.

6th column:

Her body was burried by the priest Kazimierz Siedlecki, parson of the parish of Luboml, on the 28th day of June of the current year, on the romancatholic parish cemetery in Luboml.

bigmakusa

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2020 11:39 pm      Post subject: Request for Russian Birth Records Translation

Could you please translate the following Russian birth records from the Zagorow parish?

Alexandra, No. 59 at the following link:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CSXZ-BSK4-7?i=466&cat=108513

Bronislawa, No. 259 at the following link:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CSXZ-BSKD-G?i=926&cat=108513

Thanks
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 9:09 am      Post subject: Re: Request for Russian Birth Records Translation

bigmakusa wrote:
Could you please translate the following Russian birth records from the Zagorow parish?

Alexandra, No. 59 at the following link:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CSXZ-BSK4-7?i=466&cat=108513

Bronislawa, No. 259 at the following link:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CSXZ-BSKD-G?i=926&cat=108513

Thanks

Augustynów
Aleksandra Kasznia

It happened in Zagórów on 16th/28th February 1899, at 5 p.m.
Appeared in person Józef Kasznia, farmer, 40 years old, living in Augustynów, in the presence of Franciszek Bartecki, 40 years old and Antoni Górniak, 42 years old, farmers living in Augustynów and presented Us a female child, born yesterday in Augustynów, at 4 a.m., with his legal wife Antonina nee Bartecka, 38 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Aleksandra and the godparents were: Wojciech Balcerzak and Magdalena Pierus.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us.

Priest K. Pęcherski, serving as Civil Registrar.

Augustynów
Bronisława Kasznia

It happened in Zagórów on 6th/19th September 1904, at 11 a.m.
Appeared in person: Józef Kasznia, farmer, 53 years old, living in Augustynów, in the presence of Franciszek Bartecki, 55 years old and Franciszek Lamek, 40 years old, farmers living in Augustynów and presented Us a female child, born yesterday in Augustynów, at 12 o'clock at night, with his legal wife Antonina nee Bartecka, 40 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Bronisława and the godparents were: Maciej Ławniczak and Franciszka Bartecka.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us.

Priest K. Pęcherski, serving as Civil Registrar.

hannahdudek

Replies: 111

Post Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:17 am      Post subject: 1915 Death Translation

Hi. Could I get a translation of this 1915 death record for Marcjanna Kuczek from the village of Niegibalice (Byton Parish). Her parents were Franciszek and Sophia Januszewski. Thank you very much in advance.

Last edited by hannahdudek on Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:58 pm      Post subject: Re: 1915 Death Translation

hannahdudek wrote:
Hi. Could I get a translation of this 1915 death record for Marcjanna Kuczek from the village of Niegibalice (Byton Parish). Her parents were Franciszek and Sophia Januszewski. Thank you very much in advance.

Niegibalice
Nr 49

It hapopened in Bytoń on 26th September 1915, at 10 a.m.
Appeared Michał Kacprzak, 50 years old and Walenty Malec, 40 years old, both farmers from Niegibalice and they declared that on 24th September of the current year, at 5 a.m., died in Niegibalice: Marcjanna Kuczek, 68 years old, daughter of late spouses: Franciszek Januszewski and Zofia Januszewska nee Sawa, farmers.
She was born in Głuszynek located in the parish of Świerczyn and lived with her children, farmers in Niegibalice.
She left her widowed husband Józef Kuczek.
After eye belief about the death of Marcjanna Kuczek this act was read to the illiterate witnesses and was signed by Us only.

the signature of the administrator of the parish of Bytoń, serving as Civil Registrar.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 208, 209, 210 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 209 of 338

Jump to: