PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 210, 211, 212 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4200

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:42 pm      Post subject: Re: Estkowski/Waszak Marriage translation

Lee Joseph Morgan wrote:
I would like some help in translating the marriage record for Szczepan Estkowski and Marianna Waszak from Witowo parish.

This is a baptism record.

Płowce

It happened in the village of Witowo on 17th/29th April 1894, at 5 p.m.
Appeared Szczepan Estkowski, 21 years old, worker living in the village of Płowce, in the presence of Mikołaj Estkowski, 41 years old and Marcin Lewandowski, 50 years old, craftsmans, living in the village of Płowce and presented Us a female child, informing that the child was born in the village of Płowce on 15th/27th day of the current month and year, at 9 a.m., with his legal wife Marianna nee Waszak, 22 years old.

At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Jan Szafrański, the child was given the name Katarzyna and the godparents were Stanisław Waszak and Cecylia Waszak.

This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Priest Jan Szafrański, administrator of the parish of Witowo, serving as Civil Registrar.

Here is Your previous original message regarding the marriage record:

I am looking for help in translating this marriage record for Franciszek Estkowski, my gggrandfather. I believe there is a lot of information on this page related to Franciszek that would help in my family search. I will gladly compensate you for your help.
Lee Eskowski Morgan

and my translation:

Płowce

It happened in the village of Witowo on 6th/18th September 1881, at 10 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Wojciech Kremplewski, 60 years old, farmer and Tomasz Kujawa, 68 years old, servant, both living in the village Witowo, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Franciszek Estkowski, 22 years old, a single man, shoemaker, living in the village Płowce, born in Płowce, son of living spouses: Jan Estkowski and Tekla Estkowska nee Fijałkowska

and

Józefa Halik, 19 years old, a miss, living with her parents in Płowce, born in Oszczywilk, daughter of living spouses: Wincenty Halik and Antonina Halik nee Błaszczykowska.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in the parish church of Witowo, on: 16th/28th August, 23rd August/4th September and 30th August/11th September of the current year.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the witnesses and the newlyweds, all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Priest Trojanowski, serving as Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
davidfrancja

Replies: 37

Post Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:01 am      Post subject: correction translation

Dear Marcel,
I traduced, the Godfather and Godmother by, Jozef Lis and Franciszak Malinska, it's correct ?
thank you
david
Lee Joseph Morgan

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:46 pm      Post subject: Translate to English

Please translate to English this 1894 record from Witowo with Estkowski/Waszak family names.

Thank you.

Lee Eskowski Morgan

71_382_0_72 060620.jpg
 Description:
Information on my family is located on the Right Page. Thank you!
Lee
 Filesize:  526.92 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

71_382_0_72 060620.jpg

Send e-mail
dano

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:19 pm      Post subject:

Please translate this marriage record for Buzun/Kloza.

Thankyou,

Michael Danisiewicz

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 4.03.14 PM.png
 Description:
please translate this marriage record for Buzun/Kloza.

thank you
 Filesize:  1.61 MB

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 4.03.14 PM.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:27 pm      Post subject:

dano wrote:

Thankyou,

Michael Danisiewicz

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:17 pm      Post subject: Re: correction translation

davidfrancja wrote:
Dear Marcel,
I traduced, the Godfather and Godmother by, Jozef Lis and Franciszak Malinska, it's correct ?
thank you
david

Yes, correct.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:28 pm      Post subject: Re: Translate to English

Lee Joseph Morgan wrote:
Please translate to English this 1894 record from Witowo with Estkowski/Waszak family names.

Thank you.

Lee Eskowski Morgan

Płowce

It happened in the village of Witowo on 10th/22nd January 1894, at 10 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Andrzej Kuńczak, 40 years old and Wawrzyniec Kacprzak, 50 years old, craftsmans living in the village of Płowce, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Szczepan Estkowski, 20 years old, a single man, living in the village of Płowce with his parents, born in Płowce, son of living spouses: Mikołaj Estkowski and his wife Marianna Estkowska nee Waszak, shoemakers living in the village of Płowce

and

Marianna Waszak, 22 years old, a miss, living with her parents in the village of Płowce, born in Płowce, daughter of spouses: late Andrzej Waszak and his living wife Marianna Waszak nee Kurtysiak, craftsmans living in the village of Płowce.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced in the parish church of Witowo, on: 26th December 1893/7th January 1894, 2nd/14th January 1894 and 9th/21st January 1894.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into any prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Jan Szafrański, administrator of the parish of Witowo.

This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Priest Jan Szafrański, administrator of the parish of Witowo, serving as Civil Registrar.

Lee Joseph Morgan

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:50 pm      Post subject: Translate to English

I found this on the Geneteka site: 1870 marriage record #9 for Mikolaj Estkowski and Marianna Szczerbiak from Witowo parish. I am having a hard time even finding the names I am looking for, but assume they are mentioned somewhere in the record. Hopefully this is the correct record i am looking for. Thank you for your assistance.
Lee Eskowski Morgan

71_382_0_48 060920 nicholas cropped.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  239.09 KB

71_382_0_48 060920 nicholas cropped.jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:42 pm      Post subject: Re: Translate to English

Lee Joseph Morgan wrote:
I found this on the Geneteka site: 1870 marriage record #9 for Mikolaj Estkowski and Marianna Szczerbiak from Witowo parish. I am having a hard time even finding the names I am looking for, but assume they are mentioned somewhere in the record. Hopefully this is the correct record i am looking for. Thank you for your assistance.
Lee Eskowski Morgan

Płowce

It happened in the village of Witowo on the 18th day of April 1870, at 9 a.m.
Appeared: Jakub Szczerbiak, 40 years old and Szczepan Bajerski, 41 years old, both living in Płowce and they declared that on the 16th day of the current month and year, at 8 a.m., died in Płowce Walenty Olejniczak, 3 years old, who was born in Płowce, son of Szczepan and his wife Teresa Kowalska.
After eye-belief about the death of Walenty Olejniczak this act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us only.

I think this is the correct document:

Płowce

It happened in the village of Witowo on the 11th day of September 1870, at 1 o'clock at night.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Tomasz Kurtysiak, 30 years old and Franciszek Bokat, 30 years old, both living in Płowce, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Estkowski Mikołaj, 20 years old, a single man living in Płowce, born in the village of Głębokie located in the Grand Duchy of Posen, son of Jan and his wife Tekla nee Fijałkowska

and

Marianna Szczerbiak, widow living in Płowce, born in the village of .....(it is hard to read the name, i need some time) daughter of late parents: Kazimierz and Józefa nee Sikorowska, 29 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in the local church, on: 28th day of August, 4th and 11th days of September of the current year.

This act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us only.

Witowo, marriage, 1870, number 9.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  489.59 KB

Witowo, marriage, 1870, number 9.jpg

JoLoBec

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:31 pm      Post subject: Please can you translate all of this marriage record

Hi Marcel, please can you also translate all of this marriage record of Tomasz Losien and Wiktoria Rzepa, Kargow Parish.
Thank you for your help and time it is really appreciated.
Kind regards, Joanna

Tomasz Losien and Wiktoria Rzepa marriage record 18 year 1887 Kargow.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  131.59 KB

Tomasz Losien and Wiktoria Rzepa marriage record 18  year 1887 Kargow.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:10 am      Post subject: Re: Please can you translate all of this marriage record

JoLoBec wrote:
Hi Marcel, please can you also translate all of this marriage record of Tomasz Losien and Wiktoria Rzepa, Kargow Parish.
Thank you for your help and time it is really appreciated.
Kind regards, Joanna

Nr 18
Bosowice
Łosin Tomasz

It happened in Kargów on the 6th/18th day of October 1887, at 10 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Karol Skwarek, 49 years old and Stanisław Łosin, 38 years old, peasants living in Bosowice, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Tomasz Łosin, a signel man, 27 years old, son of late parents: Józef and Agnieszka nee Baran, born and living with his relatives in Żerniki

and

Wiktoria Rzepa, a miss, 23 years old, daughter of Kazimierz and Katarzyna nee Cierlik, born and living with her parents in Bosowice.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on: 13th/25th September, 20th September/2nd October and 27th September/9th October of the current year.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Bride's parents, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by Us.
This act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us only.

Priest's signature.

JoLoBec

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:32 am      Post subject: Thank you very much Marcel ????????

Thank you for translating this Marcel ????????
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:00 am      Post subject:

dano wrote:

Thankyou,

Michael Danisiewicz

It happened on the year of 1864 on 23rd February in Sokółka romancatholic parish church, priest Wincenty Jelski, vicar priest of the parish of Korycin, after 3 banns of mariage announced on: 9th, 16th and 23rd day of February.

Peasants Wincenty Buzun, a young man of 25 years old with Anna Kloza, a miss of 20 years old, both Korycin church parishioners from the village Czarnystok, after making by both parties on written assurance that there are no obstacles to marriage and not discovering any

Son of peasants: Franciszek and Anna nee Miluk, legal spouses Buzun
Daughter of peasants: Paweł and Marianna nee Sienkiewicz, legal spouses Kloza.

The aforementioned priest joined together the bride and groom and blessed solemnly in the presence of the credible witnesses: peasants: Jan Bucko, Wojciech Małyszko and....

and the information should be continued on the next page.

dano

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:25 am      Post subject: Buzun/Miluk Marriage Record

Thankyou very much for translating this marriage record.

Dano
L.Godzina

Replies: 20

Post Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:00 pm      Post subject: Franciszek Wnuk marriage

Could you please translate the attached document for the marriage of Franciszek Wnuk and Marianna Olkowska? Thank you!

Franciszek Wnuk marriage (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.46 MB

Franciszek Wnuk marriage (2).jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 210, 211, 212 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 211 of 339

Jump to: