PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 217, 218, 219 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:49 pm      Post subject: Wincenty Nicholas Postawko

Hello,

I have researched the metrical books for the year 1874 and find that there is a gap in birth records for my great grandfather, Joseph Ludwik Postawko. The link I attached in an earlier post, according to the kindness from Marcel's viewing of the link, began in September, which I didn't know. Therefore I am going to ask for help to find Wincenty Nicholas Postawko, my great grandfather's brother. He was born August 15, 1876, so his records should be within this metrical book: https://www.epaveldas.lt/object/recordDescription/ARCH/1657/1/12

Is this the correct translation for his name: Винснт Ничолас Поставко? Wincenty lists his birth as Wilkomiso Kovno, Russia on his Naturalization papers.

If this is the correct birth metrical book, I would like help finding the correct page the information is on. I will gladly provide payment if you have time to translate the birth information for Wincenty because I am sure he is my grandfather's brother. I would like any other family information available from the birth document including family names, guests at the baptism if that is noted, dates, and locations. And the page number the information is found on from this link.

Thank you very much. I appreciate your knowledge and kindness.
Peace,
JoAnn Renken
Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:10 pm      Post subject: Re: Wincenty Nicholas Postawko

JoAnn Renken wrote:
Hello,

I have researched the metrical books for the year 1874 and find that there is a gap in birth records for my great grandfather, Joseph Ludwik Postawko. The link I attached in an earlier post, according to the kindness from Marcel's viewing of the link, began in September, which I didn't know. Therefore I am going to ask for help to find Wincenty Nicholas Postawko, my great grandfather's brother. He was born August 15, 1876, so his records should be within this metrical book: https://www.epaveldas.lt/object/recordDescription/ARCH/1657/1/12

Is this the correct translation for his name: Винснт Ничолас Поставко? Wincenty lists his birth as Wilkomiso Kovno, Russia on his Naturalization papers.

If this is the correct birth metrical book, I would like help finding the correct page the information is on. I will gladly provide payment if you have time to translate the birth information for Wincenty because I am sure he is my grandfather's brother. I would like any other family information available from the birth document including family names, guests at the baptism if that is noted, dates, and locations. And the page number the information is found on from this link.

Thank you very much. I appreciate your knowledge and kindness.
Peace,
JoAnn Renken

I have checked all entries for the year of 1876 and there was no baptism for Винснт Ничолас Поставко unfortunately.
Are You sure about the birth year and the parish and his confession?

PAYPAL: [email protected]
dswitaj1

Replies: 185

Post Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:05 pm      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hi Marcel.
Attached is the marriage record of Konstanty Brzostek and Franciszka (Brodzik).
Can you please translate.
Thank you !!

Brzostek, Marianna death cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  343.63 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Brzostek, Marianna death cr.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:55 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hi Marcel.
Thank you !!

this is not the marriage record.

Nr 157
Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec on 26th May 1920, at 10 a.m.
Appeared: Ignacy Ropiak, 70 years old and Ignacy Soliwoda, 60 years old, both farmers living in Myszyniec Stary and they declared that on 24th May of the current year, at 9 p.m., died in Myszyniec Stary: Marianna Brzostek, widow, 55 years old. She was born and lived in Myszyniec Stary, daughter of spouses: Mateusz Suchecki and Anna Suchecka nee Jarosz.
After eye-belief about the death of Marianna Brzostek this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us only.

Signature of the Myszyniec parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

Dugas_Chelsea

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:13 am      Post subject: birth certificate for Josef Długaszewski

I believe this is for Josef Długaszewski born in Rzewin, Poland. Thanks in advance!!

Josef Baptism - Russian CROPPED.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  831.46 KB

Josef Baptism - Russian CROPPED.jpg

dswitaj1

Replies: 185

Post Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:12 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hi Marcel.
Thank you !!

Brzostek, Konstanty and Franciszka (Brodzik) marriage cr sent.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  765.07 KB

Brzostek, Konstanty and Franciszka (Brodzik) marriage cr sent.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:43 am      Post subject: Re: birth certificate for Josef Długaszewski

Dugas_Chelsea wrote:
I believe this is for Josef Długaszewski born in Rzewin, Poland. Thanks in advance!!

I am working on it.

ossnhughie
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 354

Post Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:13 pm      Post subject: birth records from Kozakiszki parish

Hello Marcel here are 3 of the 5 birth records I have recently discovered on the Familysearch page related to my family. These are the children of Romuald and Scholastyka (Frackiewicz) Satkiewicz.

Hopefully the text is clear enough to read.

Warmest regards,

Hugh

1890 birth Satkiewicz.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  308.69 KB

1890 birth Satkiewicz.jpg

1889 Birth Satkiewicz.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  406.03 KB

1889 Birth Satkiewicz.jpg

1883 birth male Satkiewicz.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  302.65 KB

1883 birth male Satkiewicz.jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:25 pm      Post subject: Re: birth certificate for Josef Długaszewski

Dugas_Chelsea wrote:

It happened in the village of Baboszewo on 9th/21st March 1888, at 10 a.m.
Appeared Antoni Długoszewski, peasant from Rzewin, 45 years old, in the presence of Szczepan Art, 40 years old and AntoniGniewkowski, 50 years old, both peasants from Rzewin and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born yesterday in Rzewin, at 11 p.m., with his legal wife Wiktoria nee Strzemeczna, 35 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Henryk Gawroński, the child was given the name Józef, and the godparents were: Szczepan Art and Katarzyna Najechalska.

This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and was signed by Us and Szczepan Art. The father of the child and the second witness declared that they are illiterate.

Parson of the parish of Baboszewo, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Henryk Gawroński.
Szczepan Art.

Henry Soszynski

Replies: 92

Post Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:38 am      Post subject: Marriage for Zuzanna Smalcuga

Greetings,
I don't need a translation of the record but I would like the following details for the bride and her parents.
The bride's age (as given by the Priest) and place of birth/residence as well as the same details for her parents only.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Cheers,
Henry

tomaszow record14.jpg
 Description:
The 1884 marriage record for Zuzanna Smalcuga.
 Filesize:  1.07 MB

tomaszow record14.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:46 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage for Zuzanna Smalcuga

Henry Soszynski wrote:
Greetings,
I don't need a translation of the record but I would like the following details for the bride and her parents.
The bride's age (as given by the Priest) and place of birth/residence as well as the same details for her parents only.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Cheers,
Henry

Zuzanna Smalcuga, a miss, daughter of Mateusz and Antonina nee Czerwińska, spouses Smalcuga, born and living in the town of Tomaszów, 21 years old.

ertylisz
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 191

Post Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:08 pm      Post subject:

Please find attached the marriage record for Feliks Piaskowski and Maryanna Powarzynski, married in 1904. Would you please translate this document ? Also, several weeks ago I had sent you the marriage record for Franciszek Splawski and Fulgencja Kilanowicz and asked that you only give me the names of the parents of the bride and groom as at the time I did not know if this was the family that I was looking for. Your translation proved that I found the correct family, therefore, I am now asking if you can now translate the complete document. Please advise if you need me to resent this marriage record. Thank you in advance, Gene Tylisz

PIASKOWSKI AND POWARZYNSKI MARRIAGE, 1904.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.05 MB

PIASKOWSKI AND POWARZYNSKI MARRIAGE, 1904.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:33 pm      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
Please find attached the marriage record for Feliks Piaskowski and Maryanna Powarzynski, married in 1904. Would you please translate this document ? Also, several weeks ago I had sent you the marriage record for Franciszek Splawski and Fulgencja Kilanowicz and asked that you only give me the names of the parents of the bride and groom as at the time I did not know if this was the family that I was looking for. Your translation proved that I found the correct family, therefore, I am now asking if you can now translate the complete document. Please advise if you need me to resent this marriage record. Thank you in advance, Gene Tylisz

I am working on it.

cmasiak

Replies: 41

Post Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:09 pm      Post subject: Death Record of Wojciech Dudzinski

Hello,

I am looking for a translation of the attached death record of Wojciech Dudzinski. It is record 49. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Polish Death Record Wojciech Dudzinski Record 49.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.24 MB

Polish Death Record Wojciech Dudzinski Record 49.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:45 pm      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:

Izdebno

It happened in the village of Ostrowite on 7th/20th January 1904, at 4 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Stanisław Liszkowski, 50 years old, daylabourer and Stanisław Banaszak, 42 years old, farmer, both from the village of Izdebno, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Feliks Piaskowski, a single man, born and living in the village of Izdebno, located in the local parish, 20 years old, living with his parents, son of living spouses: Franciszek Piaskowski and Katarzyna Piaskowska nee Łukasik, farmers

and

Marianna Powarzyńska, a miss, 19 years old, born in Janowo located in the parish of Złotków, living with her parents in the village of Izdebno, daughter of living spouses: Tomasz Powarzyński and Anastazja Powarzyńska nee Liszkowska, farmers.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on: 21st December of the previous year/3rd January of the current year, 28th December of the previous year/10th January of the current year and 4th/17th January of the current year.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Newlyweds' parents, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.

This marriage was celebrated by the undersigned administrator of the local parish.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by us only.

Administrator of the parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Antoni Albin.

Nr 11
Kalisz

It happened in the town of Kalisz on 13th/25th January 1882, at 5 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Antoni Przybylski, 60 years old, citizen and Władysław Szubert, 40 years old, butcher, both living in the town of Kalisz, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Franciszek Spławski, 32 years old, reserve soldier in the rank of private, a single man, born in Ślesin, living in the town of Kalisz, son of late parents: Szymon and Julianna nee Wend

Fulgencja Kilanowicz, 19 years old, a miss, botn and living with her parents in Kalisz, daughter of: Antoni and Julianna nee Pieczyńska, spouses Kilanowicz.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on: 27tht December of the previous year/8th January of the current year, 3rd/15th January 1882 and 10th/22nd January 1882.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into any prenuptial agreement.
Bride's father gave oral permission for this marriage.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses and due to the witnesses' illiteracy it was signed by the newlyweds, bride's father and Us only.

Priest L. Nawrocki, serving as Civil Registrar.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 217, 218, 219 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 218 of 338

Jump to: