PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:12 am      Post subject:

mcdonald0517 wrote:
So, I think I found the 1887 marriage record for Kazimierz Postawka and Anna Snarska - not sure because the surname looks a little different than the last record.

I am attaching it so perhaps Marcel can just look at the names to verify if it is their record or not. It is record #36 on the page - the last entry for 1887.

Because you are new to the forum, let me explain.... Generally, we are a community and help each other as volunteers. I am happy to help you with the research. I don't accept payment for my time, I volunteer my time. It is a hobby for me.

However, I do not do translations at all. As Marcel mentioned, he kindly did the translation of the record I found for you.
Some of the translators who volunteer do accept donations for their time and expertise. So, you can discuss that with Marcel.

Also, you can hire, if needed, a professional researcher from the Polish Origins staff to conduct research on your behalf. You may need to do that to find the missing parish books.

I hope I explained that properly. If not, I will let Polish Origins staff correct me.

Meanwhile here is the marriage record (I think).

Best,
Cynthia

Nr 36, Podstawka

Marriage date: 26th

When, where, who and after how many marriage banns: November 26th, 1887, in romancatholic parish church of Szata, celebrated by the local vicar priest Józef Lidejko, after 3 banns of marriage, dated: November 8th, 15th and 22nd.

Newlyweds and their social status, age and parish:
dworianin of the county of Wiłkomierz, Kazimierz Podstawka, a young man, 33 years old and peasant of the volost of Szata Anna Snarska, a miss, 30 years old, both parishioners from the area of Towiany church; after the written statement of both parties about any obstacles to this marriage, and after not discovering them and after a newlyweds' statement on their mutual agreement to such relationship, which was expressed by external signs.

Newlyweds' parents and witnesses: son of:dworianie Sylwester and Aniela nee Proscewicz, legal spouses Podstawka and daughter of peasants, legal spouses: Adam Podstawka and Magdalena Podstawka nee Szymańska.

This marriage was solemny blesses in the face of the church, in the presence of the witnesses: Antoni Korgow, Michał Gongad?, Michał Podstawka and Konstanty Lepich.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Villages and towns of our ancestors' origins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2 Page 2 of 2

Jump to: