PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 222, 223, 224 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:38 am      Post subject: Re: Death Record Translation

marierpk wrote:
I have attached what I believe is the death record of my second great grandfather, Wincenty Poznanski. It is in Russian. May I please have it translated?

Thank you very much,
Marie Poznanski Kalinowski

Nr: 213
Poznański

Death's day: 12th

When, where, who, from what disease, death circumstances, did he receive The Anointing of the Sick:

12th December 1878, died in the village of .....(can't find it on the map, it looks like Smerdon*), peasant Wincenty Poznański. Cause of death: вереда**. He receive The Anointing of the Sick.

Deceased's social status, age, which parish he belonged, deceased's children:

He left his widowed wife Agata nee Mogilnicka. He died at the age of 60. He orphaned the following children from the first marriage: Jan, Julian, Antoni, Hipolit and daughters: Rachela and Franciszka, and from the second marriage: Elżbieta.

By which priest and where he was burried:

His body was burried on 15th day of the current month and year on the cemetry in Rykonty (in english: Rykantai), by the parson of the church of Rykonty.

*Smerdon: Geographical Dictionary of the Kingdom of Poland informs about the village Smerdon, which name was changed to Smierdonie, but it doesn't say more about this village and its localisation.
*веред: ulcer, boil

PAYPAL: [email protected]

Last edited by marcelproust on Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
dswitaj1

Replies: 185

Post Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:37 pm      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hello !
Attached is the marriage record of Stanislaw Grzyb and Marianna (Domurad).
Can you please translate when you get a chance.
Thank you !!

Grzyb, Stanislaw and Marianna (Domurad) marriage cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  419 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Grzyb, Stanislaw and Marianna (Domurad) marriage cr.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:35 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello !
Attached is the marriage record of Stanislaw Grzyb and Marianna (Domurad).
Can you please translate when you get a chance.
Thank you !!

I am working on it.

zise

Replies: 40

Post Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:17 am      Post subject:

Hi

can someone please translate these 2 death certificates

they are death certificates from warsaw 1884
it looks like my GGmother passed away 1 month after her son did

here art the links:

1)
nussen naumberg
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/72/200/0/-/139/str/1/52/1/izVSVAf1HMjV0vO7Gf8CXA/#tabSkany

2)
lea naumberg
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/72/200/0/-/139/str/1/59/1/hH0BSniIs4xbhbpOvVSiHw/#tabSkany

thanks!
zise

death cert, Nusyn Naumberg akt 203 - 25.05.1884.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  497.22 KB

death cert, Nusyn Naumberg  akt 203 - 25.05.1884.jpg

death cert, lea naumberg (lichtenberg) akt 232 - 05.Jun.1884.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  590.15 KB

death cert, lea naumberg (lichtenberg) akt 232 - 05.Jun.1884.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:43 am      Post subject:

zise wrote:
Hi

here art the links:

1)
nussen naumberg
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/72/200/0/-/139/str/1/52/1/izVSVAf1HMjV0vO7Gf8CXA/#tabSkany

2)
lea naumberg
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/72/200/0/-/139/str/1/59/1/hH0BSniIs4xbhbpOvVSiHw/#tabSkany

thanks!
zise

I am working on it.

kzgupta
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 74

Post Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:13 pm      Post subject: Joanna Z & K. Rudzinski marriage record

I'm requesting a translation of this marriage record, which I believe is for the daughter of my GG grandmother, Teofila Zaborowska in 1875.

Thank you... Kathy

Joanna Z & K. Rudzinski marriage 1875 No 13. (2) CROP.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.19 MB

Joanna Z & K. Rudzinski marriage 1875 No 13. (2) CROP.jpg

Send e-mail
kzgupta
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:17 pm      Post subject: Teofila Z & M. Rudzinski Marriage

My second request is for another marriage record. It looks to me like the widowed Teofila marries the father of her son-in- law ??? Is this unusual ? Thank you.

Teofila Z & M. Rudzinski Marriage No 4 (2) CROP.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.28 MB

Teofila Z & M. Rudzinski Marriage No 4 (2) CROP.jpg

Send e-mail
kzgupta
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:21 pm      Post subject: Teofila Rudzinska - death record

And finally, can I ask that you also translate this death record for Teofila ? I'm very grateful for your help . A gift is on the way ! Thanks again, Kathy

Teofila Rudzinska 1884 - 118 (2) Death CROP.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  656.38 KB

Teofila Rudzinska 1884  - 118 (2) Death CROP.jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:22 am      Post subject: Re: Joanna Z & K. Rudzinski marriage record

kzgupta wrote:
I'm requesting a translation of this marriage record, which I believe is for the daughter of my GG grandmother, Teofila Zaborowska in 1875.

Thank you... Kathy

Cichowo and Dzierzgowo

It happened in the village of Dzierzgowo on 13th/25th Apri 1875, at 2 p.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Kajetan Walicki, wheelwright, 50 years old and Mateusz Kamiński, farmer, 36 years old, both living in Dzierzgowo, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Kazimierz Rudziński, a single man, partial owner, born and living in Cichowo, 26 years old, son of spouses: Maciej Rudziński and late Teresa Rudzińska nee Porzycka

and

Joanna Zaborowska, a miss, born in Rembowo, 28 years old, living at her mother's in Dzierzgowo, daughter of spouses: late Grzegorz Zaborowski and his living wife Teofila Zaborowska nee Gołębiewska.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced in the parish church of Dzierzgowo, on: 20th March, 11th April, 6th/18th April and 13th/25th April of the current year.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Wiktor Ildefons Trejdosiewicz, parson of the parish of Dzierzgowo.

This act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us only.

Priest Wiktor Il. Trejdosiewicz, parson of Dzierzgowo parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:22 am      Post subject: Re: Teofila Rudzinska - death record

kzgupta wrote:
And finally, can I ask that you also translate this death record for Teofila ? I'm very grateful for your help . A gift is on the way ! Thanks again, Kathy

Dzierzgowo

It happened in the village of Dzierzgowo on 29th November/11th December 1884, at 11 a.m.
Appeared: Faustyn Zaborowski, 32 years old and Józef Zakrzewski, 55 years old, farmers living in Dzierzgowo and they declared Us that on 27th November/9th December of the current year, at 8 p.m., died in Dzierzgowo: Teofila nee Gołembiewska, first marriage name: Zaborowska, second marriage name: Rudzińska, 64 years old, born in Rembowo, lived at her son's in Dzierzgowo. Witnesses do not know the names of her parents. She left her widowed wife Maciej Rudziński.
After eye-belief about the death of Teofila Rudzińska this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us only.

Priest Wiktor Trejdosiewicz, parson of the Dzierzgowo parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:23 am      Post subject: Re: Teofila Z & M. Rudzinski Marriage

kzgupta wrote:
My second request is for another marriage record. It looks to me like the widowed Teofila marries the father of her son-in- law ??? Is this unusual ? Thank you.

Dzierzgowo

It happened in the village of Dzierzgowo on 14th/26th January 1876, at 12 o'clock, at noon.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Adam Rzodkiewicz, 48 years old and Mateusz Kamiński, 33 years old, both farmers living in Dzierzgowo, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Maciej Rudziński, 53 years old, partial owner in Cichowo, living in Dzierzgowo, widower after late Teresa nee Purzycka, who died in Cichowo on 31st March/1st April of the previous year

and

Teofila Zaborowska nee Gołębiewska, 53 years old, widow after late Grzegorz Zaborowski, who was a partial owner and died 7 years ago in Dzierzgowo.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced in the parish church of Dzierzgowo, on Sundays: 28th December 1875/9th January 1876, 4th/16th January 1876 and 11th/23rd January 1876.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.

Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Wiktor Ildefons Trejdosiewicz, parson of the parish of Dzierzgowo.

This act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us only.

Priest Wiktor Il. Trejdosiewicz, parson of Dzierzgowo parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:17 pm      Post subject: 1909 b Marianna m. Katarina Panuciak

If I might ask for another translation of a baptismal?

Russian to English

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/635/0/-/36/skan/full/SE3XC0671cdSVJQP1TFdSw?fbclid=IwAR1VVdCk4t4ECfWjuZKqJoeCeJkx5UjqoccHObzJhkSa9-pNQ7ti14Cy4t8

Name – Marianna Panuciak
M: KATARZYNA ZD. PANUCIAK
Place – SZCZEBRZESZYN
Date –1909

Thanks ,

Nancy
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:52 pm      Post subject: Re: 1909 b Marianna m. Katarina Panuciak

nercell wrote:
If I might ask for another translation of a baptismal?

Russian to English

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/635/0/-/36/skan/full/SE3XC0671cdSVJQP1TFdSw?fbclid=IwAR1VVdCk4t4ECfWjuZKqJoeCeJkx5UjqoccHObzJhkSa9-pNQ7ti14Cy4t8

Name – Marianna Panuciak
M: KATARZYNA ZD. PANUCIAK
Place – SZCZEBRZESZYN
Date –1909

Thanks ,

Nancy

I am working on it.

zise

Replies: 40

Post Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:37 am      Post subject:

marcelproust wrote:
zise wrote:
Hi

here art the links:

1)
nussen naumberg

2)
lea naumberg

thanks!
zise

I am working on it.

Thanks
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:45 am      Post subject:

zise wrote:
Hi

here art the links:

1)
nussen naumberg

2)
lea naumberg

thanks!
zise

It happened in Warszawa in the Civil Registrar's Office for Nonchristian Confessions of the Jerozolimski district, on 14th/26th May 1884, at 9 a.m.
Appeared witnesses: Hersz Fridman, trader, 46 years old, living in the house number 1505 in Warszawa and Pejsach Lichtenberg, trader, 31 years old, living in the house number 1551 in Warszawa and they declared that in the house number 1551, on 13th/25th May of the current year, at 6 p.m., died at the age of 1 month: Nusyn Naumberg, son of Izrael Moszek Naumberg, trader and his wife Laja nee Lichtenberg.
After eye-belief of child's death this act was read and was signed by Us and the witness. The second witness was illiterate.

Civil Registrar's signature.
Pejsach Lichtenberg signature.

It happened in Warszawa in the Civil Registrar's Office for the Nonchristian Confessions of the Jerozolimski district, on 25th May/6th June 1884, at 10 a.m.
Appeared witnesses: Hersz Fridman, trader, 46 years old, living in the house number 1505 B? in Warszawa and Lewek Klapizynger, private owner, 52 years old, living in the house number 1086 in Warszawa and they declared that in the house number 1551, on 24th May/5th June of the current year, at 1 p.m., died at the age of 32: Laja Naumberg, who was dependant of her housband, daughter of Natan and Fajga nee Priwes, late spouses Lichtenberg. She left her housband Izrael Moszek Naumberg and 5 children.
After eye-belief about the death of Laja Naumberg, this act was read and signed by Us and the witness. The second witness was iliterate.

Civil Registrar's signature
L. Klapizynder's signature.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 222, 223, 224 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 223 of 338

Jump to: