PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 222, 223, 224  Next
Author
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 74

Post Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:17 pm      Post subject: Teofila Z & M. Rudzinski Marriage

My second request is for another marriage record. It looks to me like the widowed Teofila marries the father of her son-in- law ??? Is this unusual ? Thank you.

Teofila Z & M. Rudzinski Marriage No 4 (2) CROP.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.28 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Teofila Z & M. Rudzinski Marriage No 4 (2) CROP.jpg

Send e-mail
kzgupta
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 74

Post Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:21 pm      Post subject: Teofila Rudzinska - death record

And finally, can I ask that you also translate this death record for Teofila ? I'm very grateful for your help . A gift is on the way ! Thanks again, Kathy

Teofila Rudzinska 1884 - 118 (2) Death CROP.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  656.38 KB

Teofila Rudzinska 1884  - 118 (2) Death CROP.jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2394

Post Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:22 am      Post subject: Re: Joanna Z & K. Rudzinski marriage record

kzgupta wrote:
I'm requesting a translation of this marriage record, which I believe is for the daughter of my GG grandmother, Teofila Zaborowska in 1875.

Thank you... Kathy

Cichowo and Dzierzgowo

It happened in the village of Dzierzgowo on 13th/25th Apri 1875, at 2 p.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Kajetan Walicki, wheelwright, 50 years old and Mateusz Kamiński, farmer, 36 years old, both living in Dzierzgowo, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Kazimierz Rudziński, a single man, partial owner, born and living in Cichowo, 26 years old, son of spouses: Maciej Rudziński and late Teresa Rudzińska nee Porzycka

and

Joanna Zaborowska, a miss, born in Rembowo, 28 years old, living at her mother's in Dzierzgowo, daughter of spouses: late Grzegorz Zaborowski and his living wife Teofila Zaborowska nee Gołębiewska.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced in the parish church of Dzierzgowo, on: 20th March, 11th April, 6th/18th April and 13th/25th April of the current year.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Wiktor Ildefons Trejdosiewicz, parson of the parish of Dzierzgowo.

This act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us only.

Priest Wiktor Il. Trejdosiewicz, parson of Dzierzgowo parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:22 am      Post subject: Re: Teofila Rudzinska - death record

kzgupta wrote:
And finally, can I ask that you also translate this death record for Teofila ? I'm very grateful for your help . A gift is on the way ! Thanks again, Kathy

Dzierzgowo

It happened in the village of Dzierzgowo on 29th November/11th December 1884, at 11 a.m.
Appeared: Faustyn Zaborowski, 32 years old and Józef Zakrzewski, 55 years old, farmers living in Dzierzgowo and they declared Us that on 27th November/9th December of the current year, at 8 p.m., died in Dzierzgowo: Teofila nee Gołembiewska, first marriage name: Zaborowska, second marriage name: Rudzińska, 64 years old, born in Rembowo, lived at her son's in Dzierzgowo. Witnesses do not know the names of her parents. She left her widowed wife Maciej Rudziński.
After eye-belief about the death of Teofila Rudzińska this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us only.

Priest Wiktor Trejdosiewicz, parson of the Dzierzgowo parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:23 am      Post subject: Re: Teofila Z & M. Rudzinski Marriage

kzgupta wrote:
My second request is for another marriage record. It looks to me like the widowed Teofila marries the father of her son-in- law ??? Is this unusual ? Thank you.

Dzierzgowo

It happened in the village of Dzierzgowo on 14th/26th January 1876, at 12 o'clock, at noon.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Adam Rzodkiewicz, 48 years old and Mateusz Kamiński, 33 years old, both farmers living in Dzierzgowo, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Maciej Rudziński, 53 years old, partial owner in Cichowo, living in Dzierzgowo, widower after late Teresa nee Purzycka, who died in Cichowo on 31st March/1st April of the previous year

and

Teofila Zaborowska nee Gołębiewska, 53 years old, widow after late Grzegorz Zaborowski, who was a partial owner and died 7 years ago in Dzierzgowo.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced in the parish church of Dzierzgowo, on Sundays: 28th December 1875/9th January 1876, 4th/16th January 1876 and 11th/23rd January 1876.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.

Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Wiktor Ildefons Trejdosiewicz, parson of the parish of Dzierzgowo.

This act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us only.

Priest Wiktor Il. Trejdosiewicz, parson of Dzierzgowo parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 264

Post Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:17 pm      Post subject: 1909 b Marianna m. Katarina Panuciak

If I might ask for another translation of a baptismal?

Russian to English

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/635/0/-/36/skan/full/SE3XC0671cdSVJQP1TFdSw?fbclid=IwAR1VVdCk4t4ECfWjuZKqJoeCeJkx5UjqoccHObzJhkSa9-pNQ7ti14Cy4t8

Name – Marianna Panuciak
M: KATARZYNA ZD. PANUCIAK
Place – SZCZEBRZESZYN
Date –1909

Thanks ,

Nancy
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:52 pm      Post subject: Re: 1909 b Marianna m. Katarina Panuciak

nercell wrote:

Russian to English

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/635/0/-/36/skan/full/SE3XC0671cdSVJQP1TFdSw?fbclid=IwAR1VVdCk4t4ECfWjuZKqJoeCeJkx5UjqoccHObzJhkSa9-pNQ7ti14Cy4t8

Name – Marianna Panuciak
Place – SZCZEBRZESZYN
Date –1909

Thanks ,

Nancy

I am working on it.

zise

Replies: 38

Post Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:37 am      Post subject:

marcelproust wrote:
zise wrote:
Hi

can someone please translate these 2 death certificates

they are death certificates from warsaw 1884
it looks like my GGmother passed away 1 month after her son did

here art the links:

1)
nussen naumberg
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/72/200/0/-/139/str/1/52/1/izVSVAf1HMjV0vO7Gf8CXA/#tabSkany

2)
lea naumberg
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/72/200/0/-/139/str/1/59/1/hH0BSniIs4xbhbpOvVSiHw/#tabSkany

thanks!
zise

I am working on it.

Thanks
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:45 am      Post subject:

zise wrote:
Hi

can someone please translate these 2 death certificates

they are death certificates from warsaw 1884
it looks like my GGmother passed away 1 month after her son did

here art the links:

1)
nussen naumberg
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/72/200/0/-/139/str/1/52/1/izVSVAf1HMjV0vO7Gf8CXA/#tabSkany

2)
lea naumberg
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/72/200/0/-/139/str/1/59/1/hH0BSniIs4xbhbpOvVSiHw/#tabSkany

thanks!
zise

It happened in Warszawa in the Civil Registrar's Office for Nonchristian Confessions of the Jerozolimski district, on 14th/26th May 1884, at 9 a.m.
Appeared witnesses: Hersz Fridman, trader, 46 years old, living in the house number 1505 in Warszawa and Pejsach Lichtenberg, trader, 31 years old, living in the house number 1551 in Warszawa and they declared that in the house number 1551, on 13th/25th May of the current year, at 6 p.m., died at the age of 1 month: Nusyn Naumberg, son of Izrael Moszek Naumberg, trader and his wife Laja nee Lichtenberg.
After eye-belief of child's death this act was read and was signed by Us and the witness. The second witness was illiterate.

Civil Registrar's signature.
Pejsach Lichtenberg signature.

It happened in Warszawa in the Civil Registrar's Office for the Nonchristian Confessions of the Jerozolimski district, on 25th May/6th June 1884, at 10 a.m.
Appeared witnesses: Hersz Fridman, trader, 46 years old, living in the house number 1505 B? in Warszawa and Lewek Klapizynger, private owner, 52 years old, living in the house number 1086 in Warszawa and they declared that in the house number 1551, on 24th May/5th June of the current year, at 1 p.m., died at the age of 32: Laja Naumberg, who was dependant of her housband, daughter of Natan and Fajga nee Priwes, late spouses Lichtenberg. She left her housband Izrael Moszek Naumberg and 5 children.
After eye-belief about the death of Laja Naumberg, this act was read and signed by Us and the witness. The second witness was iliterate.

Civil Registrar's signature
L. Klapizynder's signature.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:46 am      Post subject: Re: 1909 b Marianna m. Katarina Panuciak

nercell wrote:

Russian to English

Name – Marianna Panuciak
Place – SZCZEBRZESZYN
Date –1909

Thanks ,

Nancy

Nr 300
Turzyniec
Panuciak Marianna

LEFT MARGIN NOTE: She died on 7th February 1989. Death act number 7/1989 stored in the Registry Office of Zwierzyniec.
note made in: Szczebrzeszyn, 1st March 1989.

It happened in the town of Szczebrzeszyn on 24th May/6th June 1909, at 5 p.m.
Appeared personally Magdalena Budzyńska, house owner, living in the village of Turzyniec, 35 years old, in the presence of Józef Panuciak, 31 years old and Marcin Mazur, 30 years old, both farmers living in the village of Turzyniec and presented Us a female child, informing that the child was born in the village of Turzyniec on 18th/31st May of the current year, at 3 a.m., with unmarried Katarzyna Panuciak, 22 years old, peasant living in the village of Turzyniec.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Wacław Kosior, the child was given the Marianna and the godparents were: Józef Panuciak and Magdalena Budzyńska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by us only.

Priest's signature (Jan ... - surname illegible), serving as Civil Registrar.

marierpk

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:59 am      Post subject: Poznanski Birth Records

I have found a few additional birth records for my Poznanski relatives. I need help with the record translations. For the first attached record, year 1858, I only need the name of the child and the date of birth.

The second record, from year 1865, seems more complex. I would like it all translated.

Thank you for all your help!

Marie Poznanski Kalinowski

7-28-20 Nowe Troki birth 1865.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  7-28-20 Nowe Troki birth 1865.pdf
 Filesize:  199.87 KB
 Downloaded:  9 Time(s)

7-28-20 Nowe Troki birth 1858.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  7-28-20 Nowe Troki birth 1858.pdf
 Filesize:  173.96 KB
 Downloaded:  7 Time(s)

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:39 am      Post subject: Re: Poznanski Birth Records

marierpk wrote:
I have found a few additional birth records for my Poznanski relatives. I need help with the record translations. For the first attached record, year 1858, I only need the name of the child and the date of birth.

The second record, from year 1865, seems more complex. I would like it all translated.

Thank you for all your help!

Marie Poznanski Kalinowski

1858: female child, Scholastyka, born on June 12th 1858.

Column 1: Baptised surname: Poznański

Column 2: Nr: 218

Column 3: 111th male child born in this parish in the year of 1865

Column 4: -

Column 5: Birth day: 29.

Column 6: Baptism day: 8.

Column 7: On 8th October 1865, in romancatholic parish church of Nowe Troki, a male child was baptised by the name Maurycy, by the priest Olszewski, with full religious rites.

Under the columns 1-6 there is a note written: In this record the second father's name was added: Felicjan and the mother's name: Emilia instead of Felicjana - on the basis of the decision dated July 1st 1874 number 6915.

Column 8: Son of: dworianie* Iwan Felicjan Poznański and Emilia Poznańska nee, legal spouses, born on September 22nd in the town of Troki.

Column 9: Godparents were: кол. секретар??? (some kind of a secretary?) Paweł Krassowski and Anna, wife of Michaił Wasilewski. The witnesses were: кол. секретар Michaił Wasilewski with Bogumiła , wife of Paweł Krassowski.

________
*dworianie: dworianie (plural form of the word: dworianin), which means: middle class nobility.

nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 264

Post Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:25 pm      Post subject: Marcin Panuciak baptism 1888

Could you please translate this baptismal record for Marcin Panuciak Topólcza (prawosł.) AKT 34 1888

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/738/0/-/4/skan/full/TDq-ZPkV34DdrvisxIldFA

Appreciated,

Nancy Celleri
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:44 am      Post subject: Re: Marcin Panuciak baptism 1888

nercell wrote:
Could you please translate this baptismal record for Marcin Panuciak Topólcza (prawosł.) AKT 34 1888

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/738/0/-/4/skan/full/TDq-ZPkV34DdrvisxIldFA

Appreciated,

Nancy Celleri

Nr 34

It happened in the village of Topólcza on September 4th, 1888, at 12 o'clock, at noon.
Appeared personally: Wojciech Panuciak, 38 years old, peasant, living in the village of Turzyniec, in the presence of Kacper Kowalczyk, 50 years old and Józef Kur, 27 years old, peasants living in the village Turzyniec and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born in the village of Turzyniec on the 2nd day of the current month and year, at 5 p.m., with his legal wife Helena nee Fituła, 30 years old.
At The Bamtism and Confirmation religious rites, held today by the priest Jan Grigorewski, the child was given the name Marcin and the godparents were: Kacper Kowalczyk with Anna Smarż and Józef Kur with Katarzyna Budzyńska.
This act was read to the father and the other present and due to their illiteracy it was signed by Us only.

Priest J. Grigorewski.

dswitaj1

Replies: 91

Post Posted: 5 Days ago at 11:32 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hello.
Attached is the death record of Maciej Skwiot.
Can you please translate.
Thank you !

Skwiot, Maciej death cr sent 08-06.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  282.18 KB

Skwiot, Maciej death cr sent 08-06.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 222, 223, 224  Next Page 223 of 224

Jump to: