PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 476, 477, 478  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2394

Post Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:09 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
I have two more records for translation please

I am working on it.

heatherc27

Replies: 48

Post Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:10 am      Post subject:

Could I please have the attached death records translated. Both records are from Pyzdry. Michal Koralewski died in 1834 and his wife Maryanna Gulcza in 1831. Thank you in advance!

Maryanna Gulcza Karolewska death.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.75 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Maryanna Gulcza Karolewska death.png

1834 death Michal Koralewski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  630.92 KB

1834 death Michal Koralewski.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:00 pm      Post subject:

heatherc27 wrote:
Could I please have the attached death records translated. Both records are from Pyzdry. Michal Koralewski died in 1834 and his wife Maryanna Gulcza in 1831. Thank you in advance!

I am working on it.

kzgupta
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 74

Post Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:33 pm      Post subject: Marriage Record Golebiewska - Zaborowski

Can I ask for a translation of this marriage record for my GG grandparents ? Thank you so much... Kathy

T Golebiewska & G Z Marriage record Crop.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  875.45 KB

T Golebiewska & G Z Marriage record Crop.jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:24 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage Record Golebiewska - Zaborowski

kzgupta wrote:
Can I ask for a translation of this marriage record for my GG grandparents ? Thank you so much... Kathy

Rembowo

It happened in the town of Janowo on 25th January/6th February, at 2 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of Ignacy Kornolewski, organist living in the town of Janowo, 40 years old and Teofil Kakowski, partial heir living in the town of Janowo, 40 years old, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Mikołaj Grzegorz Zaborowski, a young man, living with his parents in Dzierzgowo, born in Rudno Jeziorowe, located in the parish of Krzynowłoga Mała, son of spouses: Jan Zaborowski and Józefa Zaborowska nee Tomaszewska, 26 years old

and

Teofila Gołębiewska, a miss, living at her family's in Rembowo, daughter of late spouses: Jakub Gołębiewski and Marcjanna Gołębiewska nee Piotrkowska, partial heirs in Rembowo, 18 years old, born in Rembowo.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, on: 11th/23rd January, 18th/30th January and 25th January/6th February of the current year, announced in Janowo and Dzierzgowo parishes.

Groom's parents, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage. Bride's protectors gave their permission for this marriage in front of the head of the commune of Szemplino Czarne, on 6th February of the current year.
There were no objections for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses and was signed by Us and and the witness Kornolewski. The newlyweds and the witness Kakowski are illiterate.

Priest Maciej Kokowski, parson of the parish of Janowo.

Loufamtree

Replies: 29

Post Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:19 pm      Post subject:

Hello -

I usually try to translate documents on my own, but I'm having lots of trouble with the handwriting on this marriage record. If anyone can decipher it for me, I would definitely appreciate some help.

Thanks,
Louise

Garliński Piotr and Eleonora Gadomska (Płoniawy 2 III 1840, nr 18-1840, f. 220r-ADPl 3752).JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.97 MB

Garliński Piotr and Eleonora Gadomska (Płoniawy 2 III 1840, nr 18-1840, f. 220r-ADPl 3752).JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:55 am      Post subject:

Loufamtree wrote:
Hello -

I usually try to translate documents on my own, but I'm having lots of trouble with the handwriting on this marriage record. If anyone can decipher it for me, I would definitely appreciate some help.

Thanks,
Louise

Bobino-Grzybki

It heppened in the village of Płoniawy on 19th February/2nd March 1840, at 3 p.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Walenty C... (can't read his name), 40 years old and Jan Milewski, 70 years old, part-village owning petty noble from Bobino-Grzybki, not related to the newlyweds, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between, urodzeni*:

Piotr Garliński, a young man, part-village owning petty noble, living in Cierpigórz, 21 years old, son of part-village owning petty nobles from Cierpigórz, spouses: Fabian Garliński and Anna Garlińska nee Zalewska, born in Cierpigórz

and

Eleonora Gadomska, a miss, 17 years old, daughter of part-village owning petty nobles from Bobino-Grzybki, spouses: Leon Gadomski and Anna Gadomska nee Chodkowska, born in Bobino-Grzybki, living at her parents'.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, on: 4th/16th February, 11th/23rd February and 18th February/1sr March of the current year, announced in the parishes of Płoniawy and Przasnysz.

Newlyweds' fathers, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
There were no objections for this marriage.

Newlyweds declared that they did enter into the prenuptial agreement in front of the notary of the county of Przasnysz, Tadeusz Niski, in Przasnysz on 1st/13th February of the current year.

This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses and was signed by Us and Piotr Garliński. The other persons, mentioned in this act, are illiterate.

Priest Tyburcy Morawski, parson of the parish of Płoniawy.
_______

*urodzeni; plural form of the polish word: urodzony (for male)/urodzona (for woman), a term used in old documents to describe a noble class.

Please notice that the newlyweds did enter into the prenuptial agreement. You can try to order it in State Archives of Pułtusk, at the following email address: [email protected]

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:24 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
I have two more records for translation please

Tłokinia

It happened in the village of Tłokinia on 3rd September 1860, at 2 p.m.
Appeared: Piotr Dziedzic, 60 years old and Wawrzyniec Kołodzi, 40 years old, both tenants from Tłokinia and they declared that on the 1st day of the current month and year, at 6 p.m. died in Tłokinia Katarzyna Kura, 45 years old, daylabourer, who lived at her husband's in Tłokinia, born in Tłokinia, daughter of late spouses: Piotr Grala and Petronela Grala. She left her widowed husband, Jan Kura.
After eye belief about the death of Katarzyna Kura this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us only.

Priest Tomasz Baraszkiewicz, vicar of the collegiate church of Kalisz, serving as Civil Registrar.

Kolonia Wielka (nowaday's name: Tłokinia Wielka)

It happened in the village of Tłokinia on 25th October 1855, at 11 a.m.
Appeared Antoni Olejnik, tenant living in Cienia, 32 years old and Jan Pielas, farmer from Kolonia Wielka, 44 years old and they declared that on 22nd day of the current month and year, at 10 p.m., died in Kolonia Wielka Jan Kura, farmer, 28 years old, who lived in Kolonia Wielka, born in Zmyślanka, son of Antoni and Franciszka, late spouses Kura.
He left his widowed wife Marianna nee Szwanc.
After eye-belief about the death of Jan Kura this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us only.
Priest T. Baraszkiewicz.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:39 am      Post subject:

heatherc27 wrote:

Nr 109
Pyzdry

It happened in the town of Pyzdry on 16th August 1831, at 3 p.m.
Appeared Jakub Suchorski, groats maker*, 40 years old and Antoni Ławniczak, farmer, 52 years old, both living in Pyzdry and they declared that on 14th August of the current year, at 5 a.m., died here, in Pyzdry, in the house number 146, located at Gorazdowska street: Marianna Koralewska, 54 years old.
She left her widowed husband Michał Koralewski, who lives here, in Pyzdry. The witnesses do not know the deceased's parents and the place where she was born.
After eye-belief about the death of Marianna Koralewska this act was read to the decarants and was not signed by them, because they are illiterate.
All persons mentioned in this act are Catholics.

Priest Augustyn Mizerkiewicz, administrator of the parish of Pyzdry.

*groats maker: someone who makes ground cereal grain.

=================================================

Nr 24
Pyzdry

It happened in the town of Pyzdry, on 31st March 1834, at 5 p.m.
Appeared Wincenty Boleński, 49 years old and Marcin Powalski, 24 years old, both citizens living in Pyzdry and they declared that on 29th day of the current month and year, at 5 a.m., in his own place of living, located in Pyzdry at Długa street number 46, died: Michał Koralewski, widower, gardener, 72 years old.
The witnesses do not know the names of deceased's parents and the place where he was born.
All persons mentioned in this act are Catholics.
After eye-belief about the death of Michał Koralewski, this act was read to the declarants and was signed by them.

Priest Augustyn Mizerkiewicz, administrator of the parish of Pyzdry.

cmasiak

Replies: 34

Post Posted: 6 Days ago at 9:46 am      Post subject:

Hello,

I am hoping that I can get the following death records for Apolonia Masiak and Jozef Najduk translated. Thank you for your assistance!

Polish Death Record Jozef Najduk Rec 60.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.39 MB

Polish Death Record Jozef Najduk Rec 60.jpg

Polish Death Record Apolonia Masiak Rec 31 .jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.1 MB

Polish Death Record Apolonia Masiak Rec 31 .jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 6 Days ago at 12:06 pm      Post subject:

cmasiak wrote:
Hello,

I am hoping that I can get the following death records for Apolonia Masiak and Jozef Najduk translated. Thank you for your assistance!

I am working on it.

j.pagacz

Replies: 2

Post Posted: 4 Days ago at 10:17 am      Post subject: Help for Translation on Polish record, Lodz 1909

Dear all,

I have been doing some research for a while about my great grand parents and I just learned they were from around Lodz. This led me to find this document: https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1563d&sy=1909&kt=12&plik=3719-3722.jpg#zoom=1&x=1891&y=1572 - see number 3722.
I am not able to find the date of birth, I am sorry. I have read the advice from the forum and tried again but still can't see any words.
I am especially looking for the date of birth to see if it matches my great grand mother's and also the name of the mother.
I read that the first name (of the new born girl) is Bronislawa but is her last name Rzepecka or Rzebiecka?

Thank you for your help and have a beautiful weekend,

Juliette

Screenshot_2020-08-05 Program indeksacji aktów stanu cywilnego i metryk kościelnych.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  778.24 KB

Screenshot_2020-08-05 Program indeksacji aktów stanu cywilnego i metryk kościelnych.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 4 Days ago at 10:53 am      Post subject: Re: Help for Translation on Polish record, Lodz 1909

j.pagacz wrote:
Dear all,

I have been doing some research for a while about my great grand parents and I just learned they were from around Lodz. This led me to find this document: https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1563d&sy=1909&kt=12&plik=3719-3722.jpg#zoom=1&x=1891&y=1572 - see number 3722.
I am not able to find the date of birth, I am sorry. I have read the advice from the forum and tried again but still can't see any words.
I am especially looking for the date of birth to see if it matches my great grand mother's and also the name of the mother.
I read that the first name (of the new born girl) is Bronislawa but is her last name Rzepecka or Rzebiecka?

Juliette

I am working on it.

j.pagacz

Replies: 2

Post Posted: 4 Days ago at 12:29 pm      Post subject: Re: Help for Translation on Polish record, Lodz 1909

marcelproust wrote:

I am working on it.

Thank you Smile
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:35 pm      Post subject: Re: Help for Translation on Polish record, Lodz 1909

j.pagacz wrote:
Dear all,

Juliette

Łódź

It happened in the town of Łódź in the parish of Holy Cross, on 19th July/1st August 1909, at 3 p.m.
Appeared Stanisław Rzekiecki, worker from Łódź, 40 years old, in the presence of Mieczysław Rybak and Stanisław Biedrzykowski, both workers from Łódź, of age, and presented Us a female child, born here on 4th/17th July of the current year, at 3 a.m., with his wife Zuzanna nee Karlas, 31 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Bronisława and the godparents were: Mieczysław Rybak and Anna Biedrzykowska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses ans was signed by Us.

Priest's signature.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 476, 477, 478  Next Page 477 of 478

Jump to: