PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 223, 224, 225 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:46 am      Post subject: Re: 1909 b Marianna m. Katarina Panuciak

nercell wrote:
If I might ask for another translation of a baptismal?

Russian to English

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/635/0/-/36/skan/full/SE3XC0671cdSVJQP1TFdSw?fbclid=IwAR1VVdCk4t4ECfWjuZKqJoeCeJkx5UjqoccHObzJhkSa9-pNQ7ti14Cy4t8

Name – Marianna Panuciak
M: KATARZYNA ZD. PANUCIAK
Place – SZCZEBRZESZYN
Date –1909

Thanks ,

Nancy

Nr 300
Turzyniec
Panuciak Marianna

LEFT MARGIN NOTE: She died on 7th February 1989. Death act number 7/1989 stored in the Registry Office of Zwierzyniec.
note made in: Szczebrzeszyn, 1st March 1989.

It happened in the town of Szczebrzeszyn on 24th May/6th June 1909, at 5 p.m.
Appeared personally Magdalena Budzyńska, house owner, living in the village of Turzyniec, 35 years old, in the presence of Józef Panuciak, 31 years old and Marcin Mazur, 30 years old, both farmers living in the village of Turzyniec and presented Us a female child, informing that the child was born in the village of Turzyniec on 18th/31st May of the current year, at 3 a.m., with unmarried Katarzyna Panuciak, 22 years old, peasant living in the village of Turzyniec.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Wacław Kosior, the child was given the Marianna and the godparents were: Józef Panuciak and Magdalena Budzyńska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by us only.

Priest's signature (Jan ... - surname illegible), serving as Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marierpk

Replies: 39

Post Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:59 am      Post subject: Poznanski Birth Records

I have found a few additional birth records for my Poznanski relatives. I need help with the record translations. For the first attached record, year 1858, I only need the name of the child and the date of birth.

The second record, from year 1865, seems more complex. I would like it all translated.

Thank you for all your help!

Marie Poznanski Kalinowski

7-28-20 Nowe Troki birth 1865.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  7-28-20 Nowe Troki birth 1865.pdf
 Filesize:  199.87 KB
 Downloaded:  198 Time(s)

7-28-20 Nowe Troki birth 1858.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  7-28-20 Nowe Troki birth 1858.pdf
 Filesize:  173.96 KB
 Downloaded:  186 Time(s)

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:39 am      Post subject: Re: Poznanski Birth Records

marierpk wrote:
I have found a few additional birth records for my Poznanski relatives. I need help with the record translations. For the first attached record, year 1858, I only need the name of the child and the date of birth.

The second record, from year 1865, seems more complex. I would like it all translated.

Thank you for all your help!

Marie Poznanski Kalinowski

1858: female child, Scholastyka, born on June 12th 1858.

Column 1: Baptised surname: Poznański

Column 2: Nr: 218

Column 3: 111th male child born in this parish in the year of 1865

Column 4: -

Column 5: Birth day: 29.

Column 6: Baptism day: 8.

Column 7: On 8th October 1865, in romancatholic parish church of Nowe Troki, a male child was baptised by the name Maurycy, by the priest Olszewski, with full religious rites.

Under the columns 1-6 there is a note written: In this record the second father's name was added: Felicjan and the mother's name: Emilia instead of Felicjana - on the basis of the decision dated July 1st 1874 number 6915.

Column 8: Son of: dworianie* Iwan Felicjan Poznański and Emilia Poznańska nee, legal spouses, born on September 22nd in the town of Troki.

Column 9: Godparents were: кол. секретар??? (some kind of a secretary?) Paweł Krassowski and Anna, wife of Michaił Wasilewski. The witnesses were: кол. секретар Michaił Wasilewski with Bogumiła , wife of Paweł Krassowski.

________
*dworianie: dworianie (plural form of the word: dworianin), which means: middle class nobility.

nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:25 pm      Post subject: Marcin Panuciak baptism 1888

Could you please translate this baptismal record for Marcin Panuciak Topólcza (prawosł.) AKT 34 1888

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/738/0/-/4/skan/full/TDq-ZPkV34DdrvisxIldFA

Appreciated,

Nancy Celleri
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:44 am      Post subject: Re: Marcin Panuciak baptism 1888

nercell wrote:
Could you please translate this baptismal record for Marcin Panuciak Topólcza (prawosł.) AKT 34 1888

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/738/0/-/4/skan/full/TDq-ZPkV34DdrvisxIldFA

Appreciated,

Nancy Celleri

Nr 34

It happened in the village of Topólcza on September 4th, 1888, at 12 o'clock, at noon.
Appeared personally: Wojciech Panuciak, 38 years old, peasant, living in the village of Turzyniec, in the presence of Kacper Kowalczyk, 50 years old and Józef Kur, 27 years old, peasants living in the village Turzyniec and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born in the village of Turzyniec on the 2nd day of the current month and year, at 5 p.m., with his legal wife Helena nee Fituła, 30 years old.
At The Bamtism and Confirmation religious rites, held today by the priest Jan Grigorewski, the child was given the name Marcin and the godparents were: Kacper Kowalczyk with Anna Smarż and Józef Kur with Katarzyna Budzyńska.
This act was read to the father and the other present and due to their illiteracy it was signed by Us only.

Priest J. Grigorewski.

Ewadent1941

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:47 pm      Post subject: Marriage Records in Old Russian

We are hoping that you might be able to translate the attachment (Either Polish or English as I speak both). Also, if there are any records other than the attached that might be available on this forum, please indicate where I might locate them.
Information for search:
Marriage in 1885 in Warsaw Poland - Document attached
Felix Dembowski/Debowski death record (Died in 1920 - Warsaw) Born in 1859 and baptized in Parish St. Andrzej (Warsaw)
Josephine Dembowska (Szajerska/Szajewska) born in 1868 and died in 1945 (Warsaw, Poland).
Josephine married to Felix in 1885.
Any birth and or death records that cold be located, we would be very grateful.
Thank you,
Ewa W (Sadowska) Dent[/img]

Scan of Russian Doc 2-12-19.jpg
 Description:
Sorry, this is the best we can offer.
 Filesize:  605.57 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Scan of Russian Doc 2-12-19.jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:48 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage Records in Old Russian

Ewadent1941 wrote:
We are hoping that you might be able to translate the attachment (Either Polish or English as I speak both). Also, if there are any records other than the attached that might be available on this forum, please indicate where I might locate them.
Information for search:
Marriage in 1885 in Warsaw Poland - Document attached
Felix Dembowski/Debowski death record (Died in 1920 - Warsaw) Born in 1859 and baptized in Parish St. Andrzej (Warsaw)
Josephine Dembowska (Szajerska/Szajewska) born in 1868 and died in 1945 (Warsaw, Poland).
Josephine married to Felix in 1885.
Any birth and or death records that cold be located, we would be very grateful.
Thank you,
Ewa W (Sadowska) Dent[/img]

Act number 57

It happened in Warsaw, in the parish of St. Andrew, on February 3rd/15th, 1885, at 6 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Feliks Szubert, carpenter and Jan Rutkowski, servant, both of age, living in Warsaw, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Feliks Dembowski, a single man, coachman (driver of a horse-drawn vehicle), 26 years old, born in Warsaw, foster child of the Hospital of The Infant Jesus, living in Warsaw at Chłodna street, number 927 B

and

Józefa Szajewska vel Szajerska, a miss, who lives with her parents, 17 years old, born in the village Józefowo, located in the county of Nieszawa, daughter of spouses: Józef Szajerski and Weronika Szajerska nee Wutkowska, living in Warsaw, at Żelazna street, number 1126.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in local, St. Anthony and Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary churches, on:
January 25th, February 1st and 8th of the current year.
Bride's father, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds declaredt that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Piotr Michalski, vicar of the local parish church.
This act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us.

Priest Piotr Michalski, on behalf of the parson.

You should contact Warsaw Registry Office Archives to search for the documents from 1920 and 1945:
Address:
Smyczkowa 14, 02-678 Warszawa

dswitaj1

Replies: 185

Post Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:32 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hello.
Attached is the death record of Maciej Skwiot.
Can you please translate.
Thank you !

Skwiot, Maciej death cr sent 08-06.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  282.18 KB

Skwiot, Maciej death cr sent 08-06.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:34 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello.
Attached is the death record of Maciej Skwiot.
Can you please translate.
Thank you !

I am working on it.

KarenJones

Replies: 25

Post Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:51 am      Post subject: Julian Paul Death Translation

Can I please have this translated. Thank you.

Julian Paul death not translated to English.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  165.13 KB

Julian Paul death not translated to English.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:21 am      Post subject: Re: Julian Paul Death Translation

KarenJones wrote:

Nr 50
Młodzieszyn

It happened in the village of Młodzieszyn on August 26th, 1918, at 10 a.m.
Appeared: Stanisław Dąbrowski, organist, 63 years old and Józef Wydrzyński, house owner, 39 years old, both living in Młodzieszyn and they declared that on August 25th of the current year, died in the village of Młodzieszyn, at 2 a.m.: Julian Paul, door-keeper in sugar refinery in Młodzieszyn, 73 years old, son of late spouses Paul: Herman Paul and Anna Paul nee Paul. He was born in The Grand Duchy of Posen in (cant read it...it looks like Szneiden) and lived in Młodzieszyn.
He left his widowed wife Klara nee Płońska.
After eye-belief about the death of Julian Paul this act was read to the declarants and was signed by Us and them.

Signature of the administrator priest of the parish of Młodzieszyn, serving as Civil Registrar.

Stanisław Dąbrowski
Józef Wydrzyński

Last edited by marcelproust on Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
KarenJones

Post Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:31 am      Post subject: Re: Julian Paul Death Translation

KarenJones wrote:

Please see my original post on Friday, August 7 at 9:51am:

I have one question. The name JULIANA PAUL is on the record. Does it state her relationship to the deceased?
Sophia
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1023

Post Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:29 am      Post subject: Re: Julian Paul Death Translation

KarenJones wrote:
KarenJones wrote:

I have one question. The name JULIANA PAUL is on the record. Does it state her relationship to the deceased?

Hi KarenJones,
I can help you with this question.
I know you see "Juliana Paul" there on the record, BUT .....
This is because of Polish grammar. (This record is in Polish, not Russian). In that particular sentence, the writer is talking about visual confirmation of the death "of Julian Paul" and because Julian, in that instance, is the object of the preposition "of" it takes the form Juliana. It is not a woman's name, in this sentence. So if it were some other man, let's say Jan (John), and the sentence has something to do with "of Jan" then it becomes Jana.
Does this help?
Sophia
KarenJones

Post Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:23 pm      Post subject: Re: Julian Paul Death Translation

Sophia wrote:
KarenJones wrote:
KarenJones wrote:

Hi KarenJones,
This is because of Polish grammar. (This record is in Polish, not Russian). In that particular sentence, the writer is talking about visual confirmation of the death "of Julian Paul" and because Julian, in that instance, is the object of the preposition "of" it takes the form Juliana. It is not a woman's name, in this sentence. So if it were some other man, let's say Jan (John), and the sentence has something to do with "of Jan" then it becomes Jana.
Does this help?
Sophia

Sophia, that helps - yes! Also can you clarify: 1. The deceased parents of Julian Paul is Herman and Anna. Is Anna really nee Paul? Anna has the same name as her deceased husband Herman? 2. Do you think Anna is the real name of Herman's wife? Could it be Marianna or Julianna, or just Anna? What is your opinion?
Sophia
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1023

Post Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:54 pm      Post subject: Re: Julian Paul Death Translation

KarenJones wrote:
Sophia wrote:
KarenJones wrote:
KarenJones wrote:

Hi KarenJones,
Does this help?
Sophia

Sophia, that helps - yes! Also can you clarify: 1. The deceased parents of Julian Paul is Herman and Anna. Is Anna really nee Paul? Anna has the same name as her deceased husband Herman? 2. Do you think Anna is the real name of Herman's wife? Could it be Marianna or Julianna, or just Anna? What is your opinion?

First, I want to say that I'm not at a skill level to disagree with Marcel's translations. I stepped in here because I thought I might be able to explain a detail of grammar. Glad it helped!
Now, to clarify:
1. Yes, the record is showing that Anna's maiden name was Paul, and she was married to Herman Paul. So, lucky her, she got to have the surname Paul for her entire life! Both Anna and Herman were deceased at the time of the writing of this record.
2. The record shows her name is Anna. I have to trust the record. Having said that, records sometimes have errors. Here, we are seeing the death record for a 73 year old man and it is fair to have some doubt about the accuracy of the information provided by his survivors. Your best bet is to keep an open mind until you can find other records that substantiate what you see here, such as Julian Paul's birth record (or one of his siblings), or Herman and Anna's marriage record, that sort of thing.
Best of luck in your search!
Sophia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 223, 224, 225 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 224 of 338

Jump to: